The Pastor's Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
The Pastor's wife falls deeper into depravity.
7.7k words
4.49
10.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place directly after An Accepting Wife Part 5. I would read that series before reading this one. Including the Pastor's Wife Part One.

The Pastor's Wife Part Two

Prologue:

The pair of new lovers headed into the small cottage that served as the living quarters, home, for both Lucy and Daniel. Naked, carrying their clothes, they ran from the space behind the chapel, and to her surprise, they were both laughing. She had just met this man. He had not exactly raped her, she had given in to him, but she's had sex in the chapel which completely surprised her. It surprised her that she would give in to a man she just met.

They ran across and then in through the front door of the cottage. Quickly, taking Robert's hand, Lucy led him to her bedroom and the small bed that centered the room. She lay back on the bed and said to him, "Are you ready for another go-round Robert?"

Robert did not answer but simply climbed onto the bed on top of the beautiful Pastor's wife. Spreading her legs with his knees, he pushed his already hard cock into her, slowly pumping his manhood in and out of her very ready pussy. "God..., you are so hot. So wet, baby."

"Y-your cock is so hard. So very hard, Robert. I know what you must think of me, but, my God, I love your cock inside me."

Robert responded, "You just love cock. I can feel you just love cock. Perhaps black cock especially." Lucy did not respond with words, but simply smiled and then wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling his lips to hers. Sensually they kissed, tongues dancing as they locked in a passionate embrace. Robert's cock still slowly going in and out of her. "I..., I think you are a slut, Pastor's wife..."

"Just..., j-just fuck this slut, Robert. Harder now. Please fuck me harder. G-God, shit, I am cumming on your cock. God, Robert. Fuck, I am cumming so hard."

It felt so good, this woman truly enjoyed having a big cock fuck her. Fuck her hard. So he decided to oblige. He grabbed her by her upper arms and straightening his, he pinned her to the bed and began to fuck her Rigorously. "Oh, y-yes. Like that." Lucy was looking up at him. Robert had closed his eyes, concentrating on pumping his manhood in and out of her body. The look on his face, the way he pinched his eyes, added to her ardor. The way he pinned her, the way he fucked her, it turned her on so much. "Fuck, oh fuck. Oh God, cumming again, lover. Jesus Robert, you have..., you are so good at this. So good at fucking me."

Robert felt himself come close to releasing another load of his jizz into this woman. Still holding her arms pinned to the bed he once again brought his mouth to hers and probed his tongue with his. He kissed her roughly. Lucy suddenly felt this extremely strong man shoot his cum into her. It added to her desire, her enjoyment. The fact that he was fucking her was like nothing but a place to release his need. The feeling that her body, her pussy, was making him very excited. It made her happy to be his toy, to be fucked in this way. She had always thought of herself as a modern woman, but she knew in that moment, as if she did not already know it, that she liked, no loved, being dominated by a man. By men.

They had finished and Lucy rolled onto his chest, loving his scent and the rhythm of his breathing. "Robert? You can't tell anyone..., I mean anyone about what we are doing? Yes, I know we will do this again, I just don't want anyone to know. I am a Pastor's wife, okay?"

"Okay, I get it." He responded. "Not even Michelle and my brother?"

"Especially not them. I don't want..., I mean I... God, how do I say this?"

"Just say it. Spit it out."

"I feel like I am weak. I mean giving in to my baser..., uhm needs? That I am just being a slut. God, when I say that I can't believe the words are coming out of my mouth."

"It's okay. I get it. I won't say anything. I promise."

Ayden Lawsiter was one of the Deacons for the Baptist church that Daniel and his wife ran. Ayden's wife was going through cancer treatment and though the prognosis was fairly positive, Ayden had not had sex in almost eighteen months. During one Sunday's services, he'd had a conversation with a new parishioner. They both had a lot in common. Both were black, both were close to their families. During that conversation, Ayden saw a look in his eyes. A look that was there when he glanced the way of the Pastor's wife. He understood that look, he found her very attractive also.

It was after the third Sunday that Ayden witnessed something that shocked but did not surprise him. He was driving by the chapel, which he did often, and noticed a car in the parking lot of the local mini-mart. The small store is only half a block from the chapel, and he noticed Robert's car in the parking lot. Something set off an alarm in his head and he decided to pull in. Once inside he looked for Robert but did not find him. That's when he has a suspicion. He drove down to the chapel and parked in front of it. The front door was barred, so he went around to the cottage that served as the home for the Pastor and his wife. There is a curtain that covers a small window but the curtain had been caught in the door and it had not been noticed by those inside.

Ayden peeked into the room and saw something that amazed him. The door to the bedroom which is directly back from that window was wide open. Beautiful Lucy was on top of a man, riding him for all she was worth, making noises that though not loud, she could hear. Ayden knew the Pastor was out of town until the following week, for Deacon Lawsiter was to do the sermon that Sunday. Ayden Lawsiter knew that he was going to do something that was not very Christian-like, but he did not care. At that moment, all he could think of was Lucy.

Chapter One:

That Friday afternoon Ayden put his plan into motion. As the 1st Deacon of the church, he was privy to Lucy's schedule. He knew she was doing outreach at a local shelter. He waited outside and when she left just after four he greeted her coming out of the place. With her was another beautiful woman. "Oh, Deacon. What's up? Did you need something?"

He quickly responded, "No, uhm, I was in the area and thought you might need a ride back to the cottage. By the way who is your friend?"

"Oh, this is Laney, she helps out here at the shelter. She does the books and helps wherever she can."

The beautiful young woman reached out a hand and he introduced himself. "Well..., not that I am in a rush," he began, "But shall we go, Lucy?"

"Sure, sure. Let's go, Deacon. Thanks for everything, Laney," she said as they departed. "I will be here next week. Unless you guys need me another time."

"We'll let you know. We appreciate everything you do." Laney leaned in and gave her a quick hug and then headed back into the shelter.

Ayden put his plan into motion. He escorted the beautiful woman to his car and then headed in the direction of the chapel. His plan was simple. He had reserved a hotel room in the next town over, about ten miles. As he drove by the chapel, not stopping, she spoke up, "Uhm..., Deacon? You just passed the Church."

He looked over at her with a smile on his face, "Well, first before I take you home, we have a stop to make." She gave him a questioning look but did not immediately say anything. "You'll see. We're going to have some fun. Lots of fun."

For a moment Lucy was completely confused. She had an idea what might be up, but she just could not picture Deacon Lawsiter planning what she thought he might be planning. But, as that thought crossed her mind, he reached down and placed his right hand on her leg. "You know what I mean, don't you?"

She stuttered, trying to comprehend what was happening. "What..., I mean, what makes you think... What makes you think I am that kind of..., woman."

"Hey, Lucy, you are not fooling anyone. I saw you with Roger in your cottage. You were riding him for all you are worth. Did you enjoy it? It sure looked like you were enjoying it."

Lucy could not turn and look at him. She could not believe what he had just said to her. She knew she was blushing profusely, but was shaken and did not know how to respond. The Deacon did not say anything more, waiting for her response. Meanwhile, they were getting closer to the hotel. Finally, she said, "What..., what is the plan? I mean..., God. What makes you think I will go along with this?"

As she finished her sentence they pulled into an old motel, off the beaten track. She immediately knew what he had planned and she had to decide whether to end her marriage or go along with the Deacon. They parked and he placed his arm on the backrest of the seat in the old wagon he drove. "So, babe. Your choice. We can go into the hotel room I have rented here and have a good time. Or, I can talk to your husband when he gets back next week. It's up to you."

She finally turned and looked him in the eyes. Deacon Lawsiter was older, perhaps in his late forties or early fifties. He always had a nice smile, perfect teeth, and complexion. He had the wide nose of a black man, full lips, and a reseeding hairline which just made him appear distinguished and intelligent. Recently Lucy had become attracted to black men, and the Deacon was as good-looking as any. "God, you are going to blackmail me into sex."

"Oh, please, I saw you with Robert. You were having the time of your life. I think we can have the time of our life too. What do you say?"

"Fine," she responded, "What room?"

Chapter 2:

The room was nice in an average, but not too crappy motel. "Do me a favor and go into the bathroom and freshen up. Would you like a drink?" She grabbed her purse and slipped into the bathroom without a reply. She could not believe it but her juices had begun to run. She felt a bit sweaty so decided to use a towel and with warm water cleaned herself up. Leaving on just her plain white bra and underwear. Nervously she walked out of the bathroom knowing what was to come. In truth, she was not completely adverse to what this man wanted of her.

Ayden had taken off his coat and lay back on the bed, a queen-sized bed, as he waited for Lucy to come out of the bathroom. Almost against his will, he felt his manhood become hard in his tight-fitting pants. Feeling this he unbuckled his pants. He let down his zipper and loosened those slacks, his manhood tenting his underwear. He then pulled his pants down, his shoes already on the floor, and he lay on that bed in his underwear, socks, and shirt.

Finally, he heard the door open and he quickly sat up on the side of the bed facing her. It's an old cliché, but he felt his jaw drop. He could see the brunette beauty standing before him. At five feet six inches tall, her shoulder-length hair and sexy brown eyes. Her legs were amazing and he could see what both his father and his older brother had seen in the beautiful woman. Lucy started to blush as he said nothing. "What? I mean, say something." She said to him.

He suddenly stood up. "Oh God. I'm sorry. You are beautiful. I mean, absolutely gorgeous. Damn." He sat down on the edge of the bed and then he had a thought. He suddenly wanted something he had never had. Something exciting, that his church would absolutely frown on. "Shit. Shit, you are so damn gorgeous. Take off the remainder of your clothes. Take off that bra and undies, Lucy." As she did what he asked, he removed the remainder of his clothing and sat up on the side of the bed. "Have you ever sucked a cock? Come suck my cock baby. Suck it good. I have never had a blow job."

Now naked she climbed between his legs on the carpeted floor. With a serious look on her face, she looked at his hard cock which was at full attention. She did not say a word as she reached out and grasped his cock with her hand. Not looking at his face, she brought her mouth under his balls and licked them, savoring the taste of his sweat, the feeling, the texture of the skin of those balls. "Oh, God, that feels good." Lucy then licked up the shaft of his manhood. She grasped the top of his cock and pushed it back, licking all around his dick.

"You have done this before." She nodded her head yes and then engulfed the head of his cock, her tongue swirling around it. Then, slowly she moved her mouth up and down on his seven-or-so-inch cock. "Oh..., yes. Fuck. I want to fuck you, though. N-not cum in..., cum in your mouth."

She suddenly realized she wanted him to. She had only tasted Michael's cum and she had enjoyed it. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. Just putting her mouth on his cock had caused her pussy to become soaked. Moving her mouth off of his cock, still stroking it she said, "It's okay. You have the room all night, correct?"

"Oh God yes."

"Then cum. Cum in my mouth." She immediately went back to sucking his cock. Now in earnest, she slid her mouth down his shaft, taking more and more of it into her mouth. Into the back of her throat. He heard her, the noises she was making around his cock. It should have bothered him, frightened him, but in truth, it turned him on.

"Okay, okay. God yes. Like that. It..., it feels so good." Up and down, faster and faster she sucked his manhood. She was now truly into it, forgetting how this encounter had come about. All she cared about was making this man cum. Making him cum in her mouth. Then she felt him spasm, his dick began to spray his cum into her mouth. He filled her face, squirting over and over into her mouth and she did her best to contain it all, but eventually, some leaked out the corners of her mouth and dripped onto her tits. He looked down, watching this slut of a Pastor's wife, and knew he wanted to do this again and again. He realized that it was not just his wife not being able to have sex, he wanted this woman for his. What was the correct word? I want to have her as a sex toy.

Chapter 3:

After he had cum in her mouth, his jizz on her chin, her tits, and her torso, she had gone into the shower and quickly cleaned up. She did not wash her hair and immediately thought of what was to come. She brushed her hair with a brush she had in her purse and just as she was about to exit the bathroom when he knocked on the door. "I am recharged, come on out."

She responded, "Okay, right there." She exited the bathroom and was greeted by his naked body, his cock at full attention, anticipating fucking her. She took his hand and led him to the bed. "What position, Ayden? What position do you want to start in?"

"Shit..., my wife only does good old missionary. What do you suggest, sexy woman?"

"Lay down. I will climb on top of you."

He grinned at her and lay back on the bed. She was now in that zone she felt when she was with Robert, and before that Michael and his father. She straddled him, grasped his cock, and placed her pussy, her opening at the tip of his cock. She smiled a lecherous smile down at him, "So, Deacon, do you want my pussy? Do you want me to start fucking you?"

"Oh..., shit. Don't tease me. Fuck me, Lucy. Fuck me now." She then slid her very wet pussy down onto his dick. "Yes, oh yes you fucking slut. God your pussy feels so good. You fuck like..., like a real whore, baby. Oh, hell yes." It was then he noticed the hickeys on both of her tits. "Did..., did Robert do that?"

Up and down she fucked his manhood. "Y-yes. Yes, fuck yes."

"Your husband, I mean Daniel has not seen them?"

"Daniel has..., has not fucked me in months. Why..., why do you think I fuck other men?" A bit faster now, squeezing his cock, she moved up and down. She could feel that once again he was not going to last very long. She leaned forward, bringing her face to his. She licked her lips and he took the hint and his hand behind her head, pulled her mouth to his. They kissed passionately, hungrily. He crushed his mouth against hers as she began to violently crush his cock with her inner muscles. Separating their mouths she leaned back, "Oh God, Deacon. I..., I am cumming on your cock. Oh..., Jesus Deacon. Can you feel my pussy cumming on your cock. Oh, f-fuck. Fuck, Deacon."

Suddenly she felt the warmth of his cum inside her. He grabbed her tits, squeezing them as she squeezed his cock. Lucy put her hands on his hands on her breasts. Roughly, quickly, she fucked up and down on the older man. She knew this might be trouble, but at the moment, all she cared about was how good it felt. How good it felt to have another man cum in her. Spray after spray of his release filled her love canal. She loved the feeling, the incredible feeling of their mutual orgasm. Done, she rolled off of him and lay next to the older man. "Jesus. That was hot." She said.

A grin on his face he replied, "One should not use the Lord's name in vain, Lucy."

Lucy laughed aloud, "I think that is the least of my sins."

Chapter 4:

It was Monday, the sun shining through the single-pane glass window on the left side of the bed. She woke up still thinking about that day the previous week when the Deacon had blackmailed her into sex. She also thought of the previous night and the conversation she had with Robert after a couple of rounds of sex. "So, Robert, you have a girlfriend, don't you?"

Robert glanced at her, a serious look on his face. "Why do you say that? Okay, let me rephrase. How do you know that?"

"Because you are very good looking and I can't imagine you not having one."

"Does it matter? I mean you are married, Lucy. This is a lot of fun..., and I don't want to quit. My girlfriend? We are not exclusive, either. Why do you ask? Are you jealous?"

"No..., it's not that. It's just that something else has happened. My days have become very busy. I might not have a lot of time... Well, a lot of time for you. I'm sorry."

"Oh, now you have me curious. What do you mean something has happened? What does that mean exactly? Do you have a new boyfriend?"

"You could say that, yes. But it's not like I had a choice."

"Oh, someone found out your little secret and is blackmailing you. Who is it?"

"Does it matter, I have to do what he says. Like I said, it's not like I had a choice."

"I truly would like to know who this guy is. I mean for my protection if nothing else. I don't..., ya know, I don't want to catch anything."

"You have no worries there. This guy has not had sex with anyone in eighteen months. And that was just his wife."

"Too much information, Lucy. I know exactly who it is." At this point, Robert started laughing. "Oh my God, what an ass. A pompous, hypocritical ass. He always talks to me about his devotion to God and Jesus. I mean he is a Deacon of the damn church. This is so funny." Robert continued to laugh, a full belly laugh. It was contagious and suddenly she found the entire situation funny. She too laughed, falling into Robert's arms. He rolled her over and slid his cock into her, once again, for the third time that night, he fucked this beautiful woman.

Chapter 5:

The following week Daniel came in from the garden that was on the side of the house. He liked to work in the small garden when he was not on church business. He walked into the back door through the kitchen. The doors to the place were in a perfect line. A door to the kitchen to the outdoors which he had walked through, directly across the kitchen was a door to the bedroom, a third on the opposite side of the bedroom, and finally across the small living room was the door that led to the area between the cottage and the chapel. The bathroom was to the right of the bedroom as one entered.

Lucy was standing inside the bedroom in just shorts, sandals, and a bra. She was going through her drawers looking for a shirt, or blouse. He leaned against the doorjamb admiring his beautiful wife. She did not sense him so she was startled and did a small jump when he said, "I know I am a Pastor..."