The Path Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, you were, you, you were riiiight, this, fuck yes, oh ride me, agh, oh, it's heaven!"

"Stars above, oh Dreamer, aaaaaaah, mmmmf, mmmm, how can you, AH, so much, so strong!"

The fox woman was sliding up and down his shaft at a pace neither of them could keep up for long. He couldn't hold her massive, jiggling tits at this speed, but she could; a hand lifted up one wobbling orb and brought her nipple to her mouth, where she seized it between her teeth and hissed out incoherent sounds of pleasure. It was too much, she was too hot, he was too big, everything was outsized and over the top and neither of them could contain the exploding lust any longer.

He couldn't tell if his first womb-flooding pulse of cum made her pussy tighten around him in tense, vibrating bliss, or if her uncontrolled scream of release made his balls tighten and his hands grab her hips and slam her down until he was as deep as he could get. No dream had ever felt so real, even the pseudo-reality of Cyberdream didn't feel quite this real, like every nerve was hypersensitive and every neuron laser focused on this moment. He could sense not just wave after wave after fucking wave of seed pouring into her, but the essence she'd talked about flowing freely from him, loosed from wherever it normally hid by the release of orgasm. He didn't just give, though; this climax was no one-way street. She was right there with him, an explosion as powerful as his own, and their energies were shared. Still, he was the one just absolutely pumping her full of hot spunk, and she was the one who used these releases for sustenance, so it wasn't quite an equal sharing of energy.

It felt like it went on and on, in the way dreams had of warping the perception of time. Seconds, years, minutes, moments later, she sank almost liquidly on top of him, her breasts pillowing onto his shoulders, her cheek lying adorably on his forehead, her wild-dark pussy gently squeezing his dick, as they caught their breath and their heartbeats began to slow. Her belly pressed against him, stuffed so full of his semen that she looked wonderfully, sexily pregnant.

"My sweetling, oh stars, that was something special. You are greatly gifted. The world doesn't deserve one like you."

"You were amazing yourself. I can't even describe it. I could stay with you forever, just like this."

He could feel her smile. "Oh Dreamer, would that we could. But while you are too good for it, the world needs you, and this is a dream. Yet, let us stay while we can." She shifted lower, which matched their bodies more comfortably but stuffed his still-hard cock deeper inside her, drawing a moan from both of them. Then her tails wrapped around them as she snuggled close, and he wanted nothing more than this, as the dream faded into blackness.

Devin woke the next morning to two urgent needs. The first he handled with his datapad, which he snatched from his bedside to outline a holo that he just had to make. Something a bit meta; when you entered it, it would look like you were engaging in sword-and-sorcery fantasy roleplay, not porn. You'd "play" the "game" for a while (scripted more than a real game would be, but still interactive), until a point came at which there would be an almost-unnoticeable "glitch" right as an Enlarge Person magic was cast, and then it definitely became porn. He even knew just how he was going to code the audiovisual stutter to be convincing enough to not break immersion, but unreal enough to not make the viewer think it was really glitching. This was going to be fun.

The second, unabated despite the writing thanks to what he was writing, was that he had woken up with a hard-on so desperate for relief it kept bumping his chest as if to say "hey, you, do some fucking". Well, despite a modicum of success in the world of kink, he was still without a partner except in his dreams, so his schlong would have to settle for masturbation. He took a hot shower, and with the aid of some slippery suds he absolutely coated one of the walls in cum. Was he getting even more productive? Also, maybe hornier? No matter, there was a day of classical mechanics, calculus, optics, and alchemy awaiting him, and then an evening of very, very smutty writing and coding, and Devin had the energy and drive for both.

It took four nights of work (and, to be honest, later hours than were strictly necessary, as he kept getting distracted by...research), but Devin published "Wild Magic Zone" to much anticipation from his relatively small but enthusiastic following. They loved it. It had more expansion content, and the expansions were more impressive, than in some of his earlier work, including "The Good Doctor". There were fewer suggestions this time, people were more satisfied with what he'd already done, and he'd learned his lessons about how popular customizability was so that was already worked in. Devin figured he'd make a few tweaks, code in a couple of extra surprises based on feedback, and move on to the next project.

The feeling of motivation that he'd woken up with after the last visit from his muse hadn't left him; his thoughts flowed more smoothly, especially while working on smut but even in his day job. Keep this up, and he'd be Librarian of the University one day. He was also fairly certain that his libido was still dialed up, too. Only years of practice living with an enormous penis had kept him from some embarrassing reveals over the past few days, and shower drains were lucky they couldn't get pregnant. Things were going well, and it looked like his secret hobby was on track to be a source of enjoyment for a long time to come.

Still, he found himself almost hoping that, in a few days time, he might have trouble with a story, face some writers' block, and find the need to delve into his dreams for inspiration. He'd toyed with the idea of simulating the fox-woman in a holo; he knew he could do it, he could perfectly visualize every square centimeter of her delectable body. No, he shouldn't, it wouldn't be right. First, she was herself, confident and wise and lustful, not to be imitated. Second, she was his, a special private connection to his subconscious that he wanted to keep to himself, and if he wrote her into a holo, he'd be tempted to share his art with the world. So in his dreams she would remain, but stars, he missed her.

Devin was up far too late that night. He told himself that he was responding to feedback on his social platforms, and it was true, he had been doing that quite a bit. Also true, he was also unspeakably aroused, and indulging himself in some fascinatingly sexy transformation-glutted science fiction gaming. There were so many good creators in this community he'd found himself a part of. He was new to feeling unashamed of his dreams; sharing them had hurt him so badly, and it had taken so much time and so much love to heal him, but now that sharing brought him joy. Plus, holy fuck, some of these people were depraved in just the right way to really turn him on with their creations. So he lay naked in bed, an increasingly damp towel draped over his chest to avoid making too much mess, using his datapad to navigate a galaxy of smut while ignoring the demands to be touched coming from his hot, throbbing cock. He should sleep, but this was so well written, and he was so damned horny. He really needed...to put it...downnnnn.

He awoke with a start as the datapad dropped onto his face. Wait, did he? There was no datapad, and this wasn't his bed. He was back in the luxuriously soft bed where he'd first met his muse. Dreaming, then, but why? Well, dreams happened when he slept, especially sexy dreams, especially lately. This was one of those dreams, though, where he was oddly lucid but accepting, where she came to him when he needed help. While yes, he'd fallen asleep with a huge hard-on, he wasn't in trouble with his creativity. He was feeling more alive as a smut peddler than ever. So why was he here? She'd probably tell him when she arrived.

As though summoned by the thought, his fox-like lover stepped from the shadows, looking genuinely happy to see him, and fucking stars, looking absolutely stacked! He wasn't sure how someone could look both strong and lithe, while at the same time soft and plump, but she did it. Her body looked comfortable, holdable, a woman he could cuddle against and be at peace. That is, if her curves didn't ignite a bonfire of lust, which of course they did.

Her strong calves led up to thick, soft thighs that had both the heft and, he knew from experience, the strength to smother a man, which swelled out smoothly and rapidly to the hips of a broodmother. Her ass was huge and bouncing, two round bubbles that he couldn't wait to get his hands on. Her tummy was still relatively trim, emphasizing the dramatic flare of her hips all the more, but there was enough give there now that he imagined his hands sinking gently into it while pulling her close. Her tails were as fluffy as ever, with a sheen to the fur like they'd recently been brushed and she'd been well nourished for a long time. Her face was stunningly beautiful, the fire he'd lit in her eyes burning still, her lips lush pillows that invited a deep kiss, or perhaps a thick cock.

Of course, oh no, oh dear, her breasts. Her fucking giant tits. Perfect teardrops still, they had perhaps tripled in size, an almost impossible bounty of bosomy goodness. They quivered with every step, rose and fell invitingly with each breath, the curve of them so gloriously wide that she would have to stretch to reach one of her sensitive nipples. Devin would be happy to help with that, he'd suckle her nipples for as long as she wanted without complaint, he'd worship those mountainous mounds until she came from it. She had been the woman in his dreams, but two feedings of his cum and she was the woman of his dreams. Yet, there was something...off.

Was she...hesitating? Nervous? No, impossible, her, nervous? He tamped down the flames of his desire for a moment. "Is everything alright? I didn't expect to be here, though I'm more than happy to see you, but you don't seem like yourself."

"Dreamer, welcome. Everything is fine. You can see that I am as well as I have ever been. Better, in fact, than I have ever felt. Your essence is so fantastically strong, especially tied to my own as it is now, that I am full and lush in measures I could not have imagined. You, my love, have given me all this." She sauntered to the bed, swaying and caressing her breasts, a tantalizing display that he could tell was just a bit bravado.

"I'm glad to hear it. I won't lie, you look fantastic, and I'm more pleased than I can say that I helped you be this...healthy. But are you alright?"

"Ah, my dearest, your powers of perception are keen. In one sense, I feel perfect. But I...I feel...within me there is...oh stars. I missed you so!" The admission sounded like it had been dragged up from the depths of her soul. "I am not supposed to feel this way. I am a messenger, a guide, a muse, a helper in times of need. I shouldn't want you this way, but I was so desperate for you to find me again. Since our last meeting, I have been...different. Stronger than ever from the potency of your essence, yet tangled up with it in ways I can neither describe nor escape. I exist to put you on the path of the Dreamer, but if you were to walk it without me, I...I couldn't..." She was almost in tears. Something was very strange here, he didn't understand a thing of what deep, mysterious story was behind her words, but he knew what she needed.

"Come here, love. It's okay. Come here." Devin held out his arms, and with a quiet cry, she collapsed into his embrace. There wasn't a bonfire of lust after all. He just held her while peace came to them.

After a time, she raised her head. If she'd cried, there was no sign of it. "Dreamer, you are a mystery and a wonder. Why do you do these things for me? I am a dream. I am not to be comforted or pleasured, I am a dream."

"You are a woman, and you're beautiful, and you're fascinating, and I want you to be happy. By the way, my name is Devin."

"I...yes, I know. I have just never...you mean you want...very well Drea...Devin. I'm afraid I cannot share my name with you, for I have none."

"Well that's easy enough to remedy." What was the name of that fox, the one out west? Ah yes. "Can I call you Kit?"

"Kit. It sounds...right." She seemed to be coming to a decision, but what, Devin couldn't say. Kit uncurled herself from his lap and crawled onto the bed. "Devin, we come here for each other, to share, to give and take. We come here for lust and pleasure. Thanks to you, I am more made for that than I could have ever hoped, and by the sun and moon, I want you. So...stars, I can't believe...but I must, it's too much...I am yours, Devin my love."

She turned, got on all fours, and presented that enormous ass to him, then looked back, her fluffy ears turning to hear him, her tails stroking her overripe body, her massive breasts splayed out as they pressed into the soft pillows of the bed. "Take me. Claim me. Fill me with everything you have. I am yours and I need you inside me."

Only a fool would turn down an invitation like that. Not that he really had much choice; Devin's body was already moving, almost before she'd finished speaking. "You're so beautiful, Kit. Yes, happily."

Taking his place behind her, he slapped his enormous rod down onto her fat cheeks, and she gasped in delight. Was she that sensitive now, or was it just her need, or both? He took just a moment to appreciate this sight, bigness on a scale he'd only ever dreamed of, tits and ass that he would die for, and she was begging for him. He had to relish this, savor it, not just fuck her like some mindless rutting beast. He needed to fuck her like a civilized, loving, rutting beast. So he got to know her expansive rear a little better, kissing it until he found the sensitive spots that made her squirm and whine and squeak, grabbing and rubbing the vast expanse of it, and when he laid a strong, pulling kiss right at her lowest of lower back, right below the base of her tails, he knew he'd found the best spot, because she absolutely lost it. Her ass jerked upwards, her dark pussy gleaming at him, suddenly soaking wet.

"Please, Dreamer, Devin, stars please oh please, you have to take me, take me now, it's too much, Devin, PLEEEEEASE!"

He was ready, so ready, and just as before his balls swelled and pulsed and filled beyond full. He slipped inside her without resistance, and fuck she was so hot inside, puffed up and needy and tighter this way. He was halfway through the first stroke, less than 30 centimeters in, when Kit screamed his name and convulsed in a paroxysm of pleasure, her tails writhing right in front of him, her obscenely round butt thrusting backwards, demanding more. He had to get some more control here, so he did the only thing he could think of. One hand on her wide, breeding hip, he grabbed her tails near the base, held them tight, and pushed inside her at his pace.

The pleasure of every single part of that maneuver overwhelmed her, and her orgasm pushed higher and higher, and they'd only just begun. She was babbling now, all of her control gone, unable to do anything but submit to his thick, throbbing rod being stuffed into her pussy, just as she'd asked. "Yes, more, claim me, take me, yours, all yours, forever, claim me, fill me, stars yes, take me, yes, DEVIN!"

He took his time, holding her tails and moving their bodies to his rhythm. Fuck, he wasn't going to last long, she was unfathomably sexy, and she was so hot, and she wanted him so badly, and she was his for the taking. His pace gradually sped, and between her now-constant cumming and his enhanced productivity, they were shockingly, sloppily wet, and to have no resistance despite how tight she was squeezing was so fucking good. He could move like he'd never been able to at his unwieldy size, but still feel all the extra sensation of being impossibly well-hung.

"Kit, oh Kit, fuck it's so good, you're so fucking hot, oh yes, gonna give it to you so hard, you're mine Kit, oh stars you're mine." Had he picked up that particular expletive from her? Apparently.

Devin could feel it when, well before he was ready to come, his essence reached out to her. Again, their energy meshed and twined together, and this time his was not just giving, not just sharing, it was marking her, an invisible stamp of himself deep within her being. Again, though, she was the one here who fed on this. So it happened, and Devin knew he was going to lose it and soon.

Her huge, perfect tits were visible from behind, mashed into the bed like the biggest, warmest, sexiest pillows ever. The energy that was already feeding her, even before Devin came, went right to where it would do the most good at getting him to spill his seed into her. Her breasts swelled and grew before his eyes, spreading out wider on the bed, pushing back the surrounding pillows. Kit's orgasm ratcheted up to a yet higher plateau as more and more sensitive flesh billowed outward, and Devin could feel it pulse through her like an explosion. Not to mention the angle of her body was subtly changing, as her expanding bosom began to lift her higher with its insistent massiveness.

They were both beyond words, and Devin drove his overgrown cock into her pussy hard and fast now, driven by both of their needs. He felt everything building to a copious climax, and buried himself deep into her, holding her there by the tails while he exploded, while he claimed Kit as his. The rush of his seed was accompanied by a rush of his essence, and Kit's breasts ballooned to a size that would have seemed absurd to most people, but to her breast-obsessed size enthusiast lover, they were just irresistibly perfect.

Luckily, the dream bed was both very big and very strong, so Devin was able to flop into an exhausted, drained heap beside her while they both waited for words to come back to their brains. He just stared at her, enraptured, unable to quite believe he was lying next to his dream, even if it was in a dream. She was enormous, there was no other way to put it. Her breasts were person-sized, full and fat and everything he'd ever wanted. The minutes passed, the storm of their encounter calmed, and they grinned at each other.

"Kit, that was incredible. You are incredible. You're more than a dream, you're a vision, you're my perfect woman. You're MY perfect woman now."

"Devin, oh my dearest, thank you. Thank you for all of it. I am yours, whenever you want me, for whatever you need. This is new to me, and different, and a wonder. I never thought to be this way, to be so real to anyone."

Someday, she was going to tell him what all this Dreamer stuff was all about. But not today. Today was about them.

"So, are you going to be able to, you know, move?"

"Eventually. You were...quite vigorous, and I don't think my muscles will do their jobs properly right now, but I'll recover." She sounded amused.

"Okay, yeah, but that's not what I meant. What about...these?" He did what he'd been wanting to do for several minutes, for forever, and caressed one of her bloated breasts. She gasped and shook; alright, apparently that much tit was really sensitive.

"Oh, ah, ahhhhh, yes, those. Worry not. The strength I gain from your feedings allows for my body to be so hugely developed, but does not necessitate it. This is from you, and this is because of you, and this is for you, but once I have some time to adjust, I will be perfectly mobile." So she didn't have to look so plush and plump and big? She had been doing it because she knew he liked it? Well, damn. She really did like him.

"Good to know. I don't know what you get up to when I'm not around, and I'm not going to ask, yet, but I wouldn't want to be a burden. Speaking of me not being around, I suppose I'll have to wake up eventually."