The Path to Climax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smirk, she remembered Master Xiang's words. I guess there are many ways to inner peace after all.

But what now? Sure, she'd figured out how to tap into it, but she could hardly finger herself while fighting! There had to be another way, a way to harness her Ki without physically finger fucking herself. If only she could feel that way again, but more intensely? Or without having to spend so much thought on the actual act of masturbating. Maybe then she could focus all her energy on how the hell she was meant to pull on those threads all the time.

Jumping to her feet, she grabbed her sash and began retying her gi. Well, actually, that wouldn't be very hard, would it? She just had to find someone to fuck her. And she knew just the guy.

----------

Standing in the rock garden, Tao gently tilted his watering can, patiently feeding the plants with a smile. Hearing a loud noise behind him, he turned to see Jin hurrying down the stone steps from the monastery, her wooden sandals clacking quickly as she approached.

"Jin, is everything alright?"

"I need a favour." She cut him off before he could even finish speaking.

"Of course, what's wrong?"

"I need your help. After you left Master Xiang spoke to me, and told me that meditation wasn't the only way to tap into your inner thoughts."

"Really?" The young man looked down, confused. He'd always assumed it was the only way, at least at the start. After all, he'd never seen anyone else do it differently.

"Yes. He said everyone reaches it differently, and long story short I worked out how it works for me. So I need to ask you a favour."

Wait, really? Jin had actually managed to tap into her Ki? That was quick! "Of course, whatever you need, ask away."

Looking straight at him, the young woman took a deep breath. "I need you to fuck me."

Tao had absolutely no idea how to respond. "What? Are- are you serious?"

Jin nodded. "Deadly."

"But- But why? How is that going to help? You know, if you have feelings for me, you could always ask me on a date, you don't need to leap straight to..."

The young woman cut him off with a wave of her hand. "Shut up, shut up, I'm not interested in dating you, I just need someone to fuck me while I focus on channelling my Ki."

Still completely dumbstruck, Tao found himself almost unable to respond. "How...?" was all he managed to stutter out.

Rolling her eyes, Jin sighed and started to explain. "Look, basically, after our fight, I went to my room and masturbated, because I was tense and I needed to calm down. Towards the end, I started to feel these... I don't know, golden threads, spreading out through my body, and when I reached out for them I came harder than I ever have before in my life. So, yeah. I want to try and get back to that."

Tao still didn't know how to respond. There was no denying that Jin was an incredibly attractive woman, and he'd be lying if he said he'd never thought about... you know, getting something going between them. But this was so sudden.

"I... the plants."

"Oh fuck off." With a despairing roll of her eyes, Jin grabbed his watering can and threw it aside. "Are you going to fuck me or not?"

Making a snap decision, the young man's face split into a wide smile. Why not? No point looking a gift horse in the mouth!

"Sure, your room or mine?"

----------

Throwing open the door to her room, Jin stepped inside and immediately spun around, stripping off her sash and gi until she was completely naked. Following her, Tao closed the door behind them before looking around the modest space. Throwing her clothes to the floor, the young woman sat back on the edge of her bed, legs slightly parted, showing him just a hint of her eager pussy. Raising her eyebrows, she gave him an expectant look.

"Well? Are you going to strip off, or not?"

With a chuckle, he undid his own sash, letting it fall to the ground as he undressed, revealing a lean and muscular chest, along with an impressive cock, already half erect.

"Not wasting any time, huh?" His grin made Jin roll her eyes.

"Shut up. Come on, let's do this."

She watched as he looked up and down her body, admiring her naked form. "What do you want to start with?" Again she rolled her eyes.

"I don't know, just like... eat me out or something!"

He chuckled at her, which only pissed her off more, but before she could react he dropped to his knees between her legs. With rough hands, he took hold of her thighs, gently stroking along them as he kissed her legs with a soft mouth. Watching him, she felt the first tingles of arousal running up through her body, and sighed in appreciation. Lying back, she felt his hands caress up and along her lower body, sliding down to her ankles before rising up again to the edges of her pelvis.

Gently, his mouth worked along her lower thigh, kissing gently along as he made his way towards her pussy. By the time he got there, she was already slick with arousal, and he chuckled at the sight of her wet lips before him. Up above, Jin let out a groan of mixed emotion; frustration, annoyance, and embarrassment.

"Hurry up."

Tao chuckled again. "No need to rush. After all, patience is a virtue."

I'll show you virtue she thought, before letting out a sudden gasp as his tongue made contact with her, licking up her pussy from her entrance to her clit. Tao's tongue slid sensually, slipping between her lips as he made his way up, before settling into a comfortable rhythm. Jin felt him running the tip across her clitoris, and gasped again, quivering as his dexterous tongue began to pleasure her.

Soon, he had her back arching in pleasure. With his hands gripping her soft thighs firmly, holding her legs apart, the young man slid his tongue skillfully between her wet folds as he alternated between long, slow strokes and quick flicks across her aching clit. Jin felt amazing, her body quickly warming to the arousal that spread out from her nethers, making her nipples stand out erect from her chest as she groaned and cooed quietly.

Reaching down, she started stroking her fingers through Tao's hair as he pleasured her, circling the tip of his tongue around her greedy hole, lapping up the sweet nectar that ran from her as her excitement mounted. Growing bolder, he began to push inside, wriggling against her inner entrance as she shut her eyes tight, gritting her teeth in an attempt to stay quiet. She had to admit, he was good. I guess his Ki isn't the only thing he's mastered, she thought to herself.

As her sparring partner went down on her, Jin started to feel the waves of pleasure rushing through her body once again. Expecting them this time, she lay back and tried to clear her thoughts, focussing on the threads of energy running through her. Picturing them, she imagined them glowing gold again, pulsing with the heat in her loins as Tao's tongue pushed into her, before slipping out and circling her clit.

But much to her annoyance, she just couldn't see them. The room was too loud, and she was too distracted. Curling her fingers through his hair, she urged him to try harder. She needed to feel more, to get closer to climax. Between her legs, her partner grinned. Redoubling his efforts, he assaulted her pussy with his mouth, licking and rubbing as fiercely as he could. With a cry, Jin felt his finger leave her thigh and enter her pussy, only the tip at first but soon two to the base.

She gasped and groaned as Tao licked her pussy while he fingered her, driving her wild with his dexterous digits. Eyes shut, she kept trying to grasp the threads, but every time she got close a new sensation would knock her focus away again. Feeling her hips start to buck involuntarily, writhing from the pleasure of his oral stimulation, she moved her other hand to her breast, roughly tweaking her nipples as she continued to try and channel her Ki. But, try as she might, she just couldn't.

Growing impatient, she let out a growl of frustration, pushing Tao's head away as she let go of his hair. Sitting up, a smile on his face, he made eye contact with her, and gave her a wink.

"Is it working?"

"Shut up and get inside me."

"If you insist."

Shuffling her arse up the bed to let him climb aboard, Jin spread her legs wide for her partner as he crawled up as well. Kneeling between her thighs, she saw his impressive erection in his hand, gently stroking himself as he admired her body now presented before him. With his other hand, he rubbed his thumb across her pussy, making her moan in frustration and arousal.

"Quit enjoying the view and put it in."

"A journey isn't worth taking if you don't enjoy the scenery." His smile was infuriating. "Relax."

Lurching forward, she made a grab for his shoulders, but he lent backwards out of the way chuckling.

"Alright, alright..."

Falling back down, Jin huffed as Tao lent forward, holding the base of his shaft in one hand as he lined himself up with her entrance. She felt a thrill of excitement as the head brushed against her clit, before settling on the cusp of her needy hole. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, he rocked his hips forward, spreading her nether lips and pushing inside her. Together, the sparring partners groaned, closing their eyes as he slowly penetrated her. When she felt his hips meet hers, Jin opened her eyes, and stared down at her crotch, where the man's cock was buried to the hilt.

Breathing heavily, she looked up at him, eyes burning with lust. He stared down, an equally intense look on his own face.

"Start moving."

As she commanded, Tao began to thrust, slowly withdrawing his cock before plunging it back in again. Letting her head fall back, Jin let out a long moan as he started to fuck her, holding her waist to keep her steady as his thick member invaded her deepest reaches. He was big, bigger than most, and she couldn't help but feel a tingling in her chest as inch by inch he sank into her over and over again. It felt amazing, and for a while, all she could do was lie back and enjoy the intense sensation of having him inside her.

It had been a long time since she'd had any action, and as Tao settled into a steady rhythm, she felt her hands clutching at the simple bedsheets, gripping them tightly as she let out moan after moan. Eyes shut, she searched her core for the threads of Ki, but found nothing. In frustration, she gritted her teeth, and ordered him on.

"Harder. Fuck me harder."

Jin let out a sudden gasp, feeling Tao's pace more than double as he took hold of her, pounding his cock into her pussy as quickly as he could. The feeling was incredible, sending passionate waves of ecstasy throughout her entire body, and she found herself bucking her hips up to meet his thrusts as she gasped and groaned. Not caring who heard her, she grabbed his sides as he fell forward, holding on as he rutted into her like a wild animal. The sensation was amazing, and for a moment she forgot all about her Ki flow as the powerful thrusts knocked all thought from her brain.

Squealing in arousal, Jin held on tight as Tao fucked her wildly, pounding his thick cock into her in a blaze of arousal. She bucked and moaned, urging him on as he thundered away into her. Sitting back up straight, he roughly yanked her legs into the air, holding them wide as he pistoned his cock in and out of her, making her cry out in carnal lust. But it still wasn't enough. In danger of tearing them, the young woman clenched her fists tight around the bedsheets, crying out as her body shook with the force of their desperate fucking.

Grinding her hips against his cock, Jin cried out in arousal as her partner fucked down into her, hard and deep, driving her wild with lust, but with a desperate, frustrated groan, she realised she still couldn't feel her Ki.

"Harderrr... Go... Harderrr..."

In a ragged, strangled voice, Tao murmured out. "Are you sure? This isn't exactly easy."

Even with his superior stamina, the monk was beginning to get tired. Burning all his energy at once so early on had been a mistake, and with his mind full of lust for Jin he found it extremely hard to focus his Ki on extending himself. Is this really how she does it? He thought, wondering if perhaps this had been a ploy all along like he'd first assumed. Underneath him, Jin's cheeks were bright red and her mouth hung open as she panted and gasped.

"I don't... care...! Keep... going!"

"Maybe... you're trying... too hard?" His words sounded strained, still trying to keep up his pace. Gritting her teeth, Jin wondered if he was right. After all, she was so focused on getting him to fuck her, she wasn't really focussing on the pleasure. Laying back, she did her best to relax, closing her eyes and letting go of the sheets.

"Fine... But don't stop..."

Thankfully, Tao began to slow down, still pounding his cock fiercely into Jin's sopping snatch, but less wildly than before. Settling into a more steady rhythm, he let go of her legs, falling forward over her to rest on his arms. Underneath him, Jin tried her best to relax, to focus on the pleasure of his cock between her legs. Keeping her eyes closed, she took deeper breaths, still moaning, but less aggressively. Almost instantly she found the pulsing threads rippling out inside her.

Not wanting to lose sight of them, she clenched her fists and squeezed her pussy, making her partner groan as she tried to harness the power inside her, but to no avail. New tactic, she thought, and relaxed again. For a long time, she just lay there, moaning and groaning as Tao fucked her relentlessly, pistoning his thick shaft between her damp folds, driving waves of pleasure up through her with each thrust. Every wave brought a new sensation to the desperate monk, groaning on her back as she focused on heightening her arousal, pushing herself towards climax.

As she relaxed further, giving in to the throes of pleasure that coursed through her being, Jin realised she could feel the pulses more clearly. Letting her mind go blank, she once again imagined them, the golden lights shooting up her spine and through her limbs. With care, she imagined them getting stronger, throbbing faster and harder, and with surprise, she felt her pleasure increasing. She was doing it. She was controlling her Ki.

Above her, Tao felt her pussy getting tighter, seemingly milking his cock sensually as he continued to fuck down into her. It felt incredible, the slick walls of her pussy massaging his cock even more so than before, and he groaned loudly as he sank himself in to the balls once again.

Jin was ecstatic. Her body still rocking with the glory of her fierce union, she experimented with changing the flow, making her nipples more sensitive and increasing her heartbeat to tingle her clitoris. She was in heaven, her whole body on fire with lust as she let herself relax and enjoy the rough fucking she was receiving. Before long, the pulses began to grow behind her control, coming hard and fast as the cock inside her stimulated her deepest reaches. Opening her eyes, mouth open and panting with furious arousal, she looked up at tao, strained and sweating.

"Keep going... I'm so close... I'm so close..."

"Me too..." He groaned, cock beginning to throb inside her. Deep in her gut, she could feel the familiar roaring sensation of a coming climax, and in a last-ditch attempt, she tried to grasp onto the threads of her Ki once more, just before her orgasm overtook her. With a sudden cry, she tumbled over the edge, body spasming as she came hard around Tao's cock, which in turn sent him into the throes of climax as well.

As she did, she felt her Ki pounding towards an explosion, the pulses fusing together into one bright white light of ecstasy, and as she came it blasted out through every fibre of her being. She screamed out loudly, her eyes bolting open as she lost control, body writhing wildly as she came harder than she ever had before. Legs kicking, she found herself grasping them around Tao's waist, his cock twitching as he groaned, buried in her to the hilt and cumming hard himself.

With each jet of warm cum that spurted into it, her pussy spasmed again, sending even more intense waves of pleasure spiralling through her body, and by the time he'd finally finished erupting, she could barely move, let alone think or speak. Every inch of her body felt ecstatic, and in her head she saw nothing but white static. Face frozen in a look of impossible ecstasy, it was as though time had stopped, her body wracked with the desperate throes of a monumental climax.

When she did finally come down, she had absolutely no stamina left at all. Falling flat on her back, her head lolled to one side, mouth open and panting, as Tao came crashing down on top of her. Catching their breath, the two monks did nothing but gasp for air, their exhausted bodies heaving as they tried to recover. Finally finding his voice, Tao whispered breathlessly to his sparring partner.

"Did you find it?..."

Unable to speak, Jin simply nodded.

"Good..." With that, he lay his head down, and passed out. Soon, Jin was asleep too.

----------

Standing her ground, Jin took a deep breath. Holding her hands out in front of her, she prepared to fight. From the side of the dojo, Master Xiang watched approvingly. In a flash, the fight started, and her opponent lept towards her. For just a second she closed her eyes, focussing on the energy lingering inside her, before darting to the left. Raising her arm, she deflected a blow aimed for her head, and retaliated in kind. Spinning to the right, she brought her elbow up to strike his gut, empowering the strike with her Ki to send him sailing across the room into a wooden pillar. He didn't get up.

Relaxing her stance, the young woman turned to the grandmaster and bowed, and Xiang nodded respectfully back. Helping her opponent to his feet, Tao led him out of the room, supporting him with his arm as the man groaned. Smiling at her, the old man started to clap.

"Well done, Liang Jin. You're making excellent progress."

"Thank you, Master Xiang."

"I am impressed by the speed at which you mastered your inner Ki. Well done."

Smiling, the young woman looked over at the handsome man in the corner, still supporting her injured opponent. "Well, I had help."

"Even so, it is no easy feat, to accomplish so much in so little time. I believe you have the makings of greatness inside you." Watching his face, she was surprised to see a smirk appear in the corner of his mouth. "Tell me, for I am curious, did you finally learn the secrets of meditation to unlock this power, or did you heed my words and search for your own path?"

"The latter, grandmaster."

"Interesting. And what was your path?"

Jin didn't respond. Smiling, her master shook his head. "I apologise, young one. The secrets of the spirit are not something to be shared so triflingly." Turning around, he made his way towards the door. "Although I would caution you, should you continue to down your chosen path, to perhaps find a place outside of the temple to train. The walls are so very, very thin here."

Over his shoulder, he shot her a wink before leaving the dojo. Feeling her cheeks flush, she turned to Tao, and the two shared a nervous laugh.

"So much for not getting caught."

"Eh, who cares." As the man approached, she took hold of his waist, smiling at him eagerly. "Thanks for the help."

"My pleasure." He grinned back. Yours and mine both. She thought. Leaning forward, she planted a kiss on his lips, before pulling away and heading for the door.

"I'm going to head to the spring and freshen up. You can join me if you like."

With glee, Tao chuckled, and chased after her, following her out of the dojo and into the monastery beyond.

12