The Patriarch

Story Info
An utter collapse of family values.
5.4k words
3.44
24.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons having sex in this fictional story are over 18 years old.

My wife Mandy and I have been married for 15 years. My name's Rick. We've got two boys, Billy whose nine and Bob whose six. They're rotten but that's what most boys are in elementary school. We try to keep them involved with some sport every season to help burn off their pent up energy. The are both the apple of my eye.

My wife's parents Susan and Dave lived a few houses down from us and the boys would go back and forth between houses several times a day. Living so close was great for baby sitting or if any of us needed to borrow something but not so much for privacy.

Dave, the patriarch of our family, was diagnosed with cancer two years ago and he lost his battle with it six months back. He was loved in the community and his funeral was one of the largest the town had ever seen.

The boys really miss their Papaw Dave and cry whenever we reminisce about him. I've caught Mandy off crying alone several times looking at a picture of her dad on her phone.

As hard as Dave being gone has been on Mandy and the boys Susan has been devastated by his passing. She is absolutely lost without him. My wife has tried everything to help her but nothing has made a bit of difference.

All of us adults understand why she's struggling but the boys are too young to comprehend the magnitude of losing your spouse. They just want their happy Mimi back and poor Susan isn't even able to pretend to be okay for them.

Mandy had a counselor come to her mom's house when Susan refused to go to an appointment she'd made with him at his office. Susan remained silent through all of the counselor's repeated attempts to engage her. She just wanted to die and be with her David. We could all empathize with her and would probably feel the same way had our spouse died but our family obligation was to help her find a way back. Only her grand babies so far were able to distract her from her pain.

++++++++++++++

I'm a physical therapist and I asked Mandy what she thought of me giving her mom a deep muscle massage to try and relieve some of her stress. Mandy was willing to try anything to help her mom at this point and thought it was worth an effort.

I invited Susan over to the house the next day and asked her if she would be receptive to getting a massage from me to her loosen some of her muscles. To my surprise she agreed and came straight over. Once she got to the house we said our greetings and went downstairs to the training room that has various machines used for strength and mobility and my massage table.

I asked Susan if she wanted to get the massage with her clothes on or if she preferred getting undressed and being covered with a towel like my clients. She said she wanted a deep massage with oil so it would be naked with a modesty towel.

I got my mother-in-law a towel and she took it into the restroom and got undressed. Susan came back in the room and laid down face first on the table with the towel wrapped around her. I asked her what scent oil she wanted and she told me to just surprise her.

I warmed up the oil in my hands and began massaging her shoulders and neck. Susan had a tremendous amount of stress there and I took my time working each muscle group to get them to relax. I did the same over her whole body, skipping the happy parts, until she fell asleep. I kissed her on the forehead and whispered in her ear: "We all love you Susan." before cleaning up.

Susan slept on that table for two hours under her towel. Amanda and the boys came home as Susan was waking up and she came up the stairs to see her grand babies. She seemed to be more relaxed and the boys took her off to the living room to play while Mandy and I got dinner ready.

"Mom seems much less stressed after her massage, Honey."

"I think so too. She slept a couple of hours afterward also. I don't know how well she's been sleeping lately but she was zonked out."

"If you can make time maybe you could do that for her a few times a week."

"I'll see when she wants to come over and how often and that's what we'll do. She'll take priority over any of my customers."

"Thanks Honey. There'll be a reward for you for each massage you give her." Mandy said with a smirk, while grabbing a handful of my ass.

"I gave her a massage today, Sweetie." I told her as I picked her up, plopped her on the kitchen counter and gave her a hormone inducing kiss.

Amanda climbed down and said "Later Lover, after the kids are in bed." and continued making dinner.

At dinner Susan engaged in the conversation more than usual putting the boys in a much better mood. They may be rotten but they both are caring little souls.

+++++++++++++

Things went in like that for a month or so. Susan would come over a couple times a week and I'd give her the deep muscle massages and she'd fall asleep afterwards. The poor thing must not be able to sleep at night alone in her empty house.

"Mandy, do think your mom would want to move in here with us? She could move into the office or we could close in the back porch and make a mother-in-law suite for her. I dont think she's doing well all alone in that big house."

"If you're sure, Rick I'll ask her about it tonight. The boys would sure love to have her live here with us."

Susan didn't want to sell the house that she and Dave had lived in for thirty five years. There were way too many memories there. She knew she could no longer live there alone though and did like the idea of living with her grand babies so she moved in with us and rented her place to a young couple with two kids.

As a physical therapist I would often go to people's homes or they would come to mine to do their therapy. That usually meant I was home for lunch or sometimes home most of the day so Susan and I got much closer.

I'd always thought Susan was a very nice woman and easy to talk to before Dave had died. After his death our whole family had been doing our best to prop her up until she could climb out of her depression.

Susan and Mandy have the same build, similar personalities, and share a very close mother/daughter relationship. Maybe that's where all this went wrong. I don't know why but two months after Susan moved in the river that was our life started rising and everyone got caught in the current of the flood waters.

++++++++++++++

The trouble started with a conversation over dinner one night when the boys had gone to my mom and dad's for the weekend upstate. Susan and Mandy were talking about her getting out and meeting someone if not romantically then at least for companionship.

"I would have no idea where or how to meet a man." Susan said.

"Mom, you get online and set up a profile on a website and meet them through there. I will help you." Mandy said.

"Those men could be criminals or live 1000 miles away." Susan argued.

"There are a some older men where I work, would you rather I vet some of them for you and see about setting something up there?" Mandy asked.

"I think that would be better. That way you'll see what their personalities are like and if I'd like them before introducing us."

"Okay Mom I'll have lunch with a few of them and see what they're like and then give you a report back."

"In the meantime Rick can keep me stress free with his massages and I can enjoy spending time with my grand babies."

Getting Susan some male companionship would be good for her and I was glad she was willing to at least try and get back out there. That was not exactly what my mother-in-law had in mind however.

++++++++++++++

During our next few lunches together Susan started telling me about her and Dave's love life. I didn't think anything of it, just her reminiscing about her dead husband, until I was giving her a massage one afternoon.

"Rick do you remember me telling you about Dave and I making love two and three times a week before he got too sick?"

"Yes, I remember Susan. I hope Mandy and I are still as crazy about each other as you and Dave were."

"Its been almost two years, Rick." Susan said reaching out to rub the front of my shorts getting an immediate reaction.

"I need a man, Rick and your cock is right here inches from my face looking so yummy." she said sliding her hand in the leg of my shorts and stroking my fully hard dick.

"Susan I'm happily married to your daughter. I love her and don't want to loose her."

"Call her and ask her if she'd be okay if you took care of my needs, Rick. She and I have already talked about this."

Susan sat up, pulled my cock out through the leg of my shorts and began licking around the tip. "Mmm, such a nice big cock, Rick. I'm sure Mandy loves to suck and fuck this. This is much bigger than Dave's was."

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Mandy said she was okay with me fucking her mom?! Holy, cow Susan can suck cock. "Susan I don't know if I can cheat on Mandy. I don't want to lose her."

"Call me Suzy, Rick. Dave always called me Suzy Slut when he used my mouth and I love being treated like a whore. I was Dave's whore for thirty five years and I'd like to be yours now, Rick."

'Suzy Slut' sucked me until I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed my whole load. "Mmm, I missed having a man use my mouth. Thank you, Rick."

Suzy then stood up, dropping her towel, and kissed me like a lover. She sat on the table with her legs spread impossibly wide.

"Please, make me cum, Rick. It's been so long since a man was between my legs."

I squatted down between her legs and licked her from ass to clit. She grabbed my head and hissed "Yesss, Rick lick your pussy. You get the family pussy discount, two for one." she said laughing at her own joke.

Susan, Suzy I suppose right at this minute, was wetter than I thought a fifty-five year old woman could be. She didn't last but a few minutes under my tongue before she cried out that she was cumming.

"Please fuck me, Rick. I've been a good girl and waited until I talked to your wife to suck you, so now please fuck me."

She was really into this 'slut' role. Dave must've treated her like a whore and she found out that she really liked to be a submissive. I'm sure Dave didn't mind having his own slut. I stood up and slid most of my cock into her sopping wet cunt in one stroke.

"Oh my, Rick. Oh my, god. Thank you for fucking me with your beautiful cock, it's so thick, I'm going to have so much fun every afternoon playing with it. Pound into your pussy, Rick. Use your whore however you want. Has Mandy ever told you that she was your slut?"

Mandy had never called herself a slut or whore but we did get down and dirty on occasion after a few drinks. I decided to give Susan her due. "Your daughter is not a slut, Suzy. You are."

"Oh yesss, I am a slut. I'll do things for you that Mandy won't do Rick. Maybe I'll talk to her and get her to be a slut for you too. She just doesn't realize what such a nice cock like yours could do to her."

I picked up my pace and headed for the finish line while Suzy rubbed her clit, having I don't know how many orgasms. Three or four at least.

"Give it to me lover. Fill me up. Did you know sperm stays in a woman's body for three days? I want to feel you inside me for three days. Yesss, cum for your whore. She needs it."

I couldn't hold back any longer. Susan's words were driving me over the top. Mandy rarely spoke when we made love and Suzy was nonstop eroticism. I came and came in her and she bucked and wiggled herself to one more orgasm as my cock was shrinking out of her.

We kissed for awhile in the afterglow and then I went and got cleaned up. Susan was asleep when I returned and this time when I kissed her forehead I whispered "You're such a good little slut, Suzy." She must've heard me because she got a little grin on her face.

I went up and showered for twenty minutes trying to wash the guilt off of me before Mandy got home. Even though she told her mom that it was alright if I fucked her I had still cheated on the woman I loved. The evening went as normal with the boys playing and wrestling around like little bear cubs and us three adults refereeing.

That night in bed I was waiting for Mandy to say something but she never did and we fell asleep cuddled up together like always.

In the morning I made coffee and got the boys school lunches ready. Susan came down first and gave me a smoking hot kiss which brought back my guilt. Mandy came down a few minutes later looking as beautiful as always dressed for work. She gave me her normal kiss, got her insulated coffee mug and yelled goodbye up to the boys as she left.

The ruffians came tearing down the stairs, wolfed down their Pop Tarts, got their book bags and we all went out to the car after Mimi had kissed them goodbye.

It had been a normal morning until I returned home from dropping the boys off. As soon as I came in the door from the garage the boy's grandmother pulled my shorts down and blew me until I came in her mouth. She then dropped her robe and climbed up on the kitchen counter naked and begged me to lick her pussy. After she had a couple of orgasms and my cock had come back to life she bent over the kitchen table and pleaded with me to fuck her and cum in my slut's pussy. Not normal...or maybe this was now the new normal.

Things went on like that for about two months. Mandy didn't say a word or even act like she cared. Suzy was insatiable and we had some sort of sex three or four times a week. Susan said that she was talking to Mandy about being a slut but I never saw any difference in our sex life. It was still the wonderful loving sex we'd always had. Mandy and I made love and Suzy and I fucked. Maybe it was better that way.

Mandy would occasionally ask an older man over to dinner with us to introduce Susan to him. Susan would go out with the men a couple of times but always attacked me the following day asking if I was going to punish her for going out with them. She loved her punishments.

Four months after I started having sex with 'Suzy' I ran in to my friend Mark at the hardware store. We chit-chatted about nothing for awhile and he asked who it was my wife had lunch with every day. I told him that she was having lunches with older men to try and set up her mother on dates. He told me he'd seen her several times but always with the same older guy. That got my suspicions up. Mark and I spoke a little longer and then we went our separate ways.

On the drive home I made up my mind to find out who it was that Mandy was eating lunch with every day. It was only 10am so I got home, dropped off my purchases, told Susan that I had a doctor's appointment and left by 10:30. I got to Mandy's offices and parked across the street and waited on her to leave for lunch.

She came out by herself, got in her car and drove to a restaurant a few miles away. I parked across the street from the restaurant so that I could follow her when she left. A few minutes after she arrived Richard Jamison pulled in and went inside. Mandy had invited Richard to dinner a few times to meet Susan. Why was she having lunch with him again? Susan had said that she liked him and they went out once or twice but Richard hadn't called to ask her out again.

After about a half an hour Susan and Richard both came out and went to their cars. I followed them both as they drove away from their office. This was not good. Mandy pulled in to the parking lot of the No-Tell Motel and Richard pulled in right beside her. This was really not good. They both went in to room 124 and didn't come out for an hour. I had my answer.

There are, I'm sure, some guys out there that claim to never cry. I cried. I cried all the way home. I got myself sorted, as best I could and went in the house.

Suzy was in there with her blouse open waiting for me to get back home. Shit. I told her I had an upset stomach and went upstairs and quietly cried some more. I got myself cleaned up, changed my clothes and went downstairs with a plan in mind.

Susan was still a grandma and she had chicken noodle soup warmed up and waiting for me when I came down. She had always loved me as a son-in-law and the father of her grand babies but now we had benefits. I thanked her for taking care of me, ate some soup and told her that I had a therapy session to go to.

I left and headed back to Mandy's office building. Mandy came out and left. I waited. Richard came out and I followed him out to the suburbs to his modest home. I waited until he was in his house a few minutes before I knocked on his door.

Richard opened the door a crack and I shoved it in sending him tumbling backwards. I got on top of him and started wailing on his face. He was yelling at me: "You better stop! You need to see something before you end up in jail!"

I stopped punching him and grabbed him around the neck. "What do I need to see that's so important, Mother Fucker! I already saw you and my wife. You stay the fuck away from Mandy or I'll buy a couple of piranhas from the pet stop and feed you to them one piece at a time! No evidence, no crime, just one dead Dick!"

"There's a recording you need to see." he croaked out while I was squeezing his neck.

I let him up and stood back, ready, if he tried anything. "Show me what you're talking about DICK."

Once he stood up I could see that I had bloodied his nose and his lip. He went to the kitchen and cleaned himself up before coming back into the living room and turning on the TV.

"There's a video you need to watch that may help with your decision on whether or not I continue to fuck your sweet little wife."

"Oh you're done seeing her asshole! Once you show me this video I'm going to pick back up where I left off kicking your ass."

Richard got the video going and I immediately saw that it was Susan and I in my training room having sex.

"How did you get that video, DICK!? You think that matters? Mandy already knows about her mom and I. She's the one that okayed it!"

"Boy you are gullible aren't you. You think your wife approved of you fucking her MOTHER? I saw the way Susan looked at you the second time I came over for dinner and I confronted her about it. She broke down and told me all about convincing you to fuck her when we were out on our second date.

So you see you're going to continue allowing me to fuck Mandy or I'll end your marriage by showing her this video."

I was flabbergasted. Susan had tricked me and now I either share Mandy with this fucking asshole or lose my life with her and the boys forever.

"You should really be thanking me. Mandy was very repressed sexually before she became involved with me. I'm sure you've noticed the difference in the bedroom."

I gave him an evil stare and he laughed.

"Oh, she saves her slutty side only for me, huh?" he said with a twisted smirk through his fat lip.

I stood up off the couch and started toward him with murder in my eyes. "Your plan has one flaw, Dick! You mistakenly think I care if I live or die now that you've ruined my life. I don't care if I get life in prison or the death penalty because everything I love about life has been destroyed. Why would I care where I live the rest of my miserable life!?"

"Now hold on Rick! What about your boys?" Richard said hiding behind an overstuffed recliner with the video of Susan and I fucking still playing in the background.

"My parents will take care of them after I kill you, Susan, Mandy and myself. They're better off without the horrible people we've all become being in their lives."

"Rick listen to me. I don't want to die here just for a piece of ass. I won't show your wife this video IF you set me up with your whore Suzy. You and I never have to tell Mandy that you found out about us.

Look, Mandy needs counseling Rick. Her dad's passing did something to her and I took advantage of that. I know it was a dick move but she's so damn beautiful. She's not healthy mentally or she never would've even looked at me. She is deeply in love with you, Rick. I think you know that, even with what she's done."

12