The Patriarchy Ch. 01

Story Info
Nick discovers the impossible from his new lesbian "rescue."
7.5k words
4.74
19.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tessaly
Tessaly
176 Followers

Synopsis: Nick Walker is an amoral scientist working for an organization of homophobic, religious men called the Patriarchy, whose goal is the correction of lesbians and subjugation of women. When Nick's brainwashing machines fail to work on his new lesbian victim rescue, he discovers the impossible.

Warning: This story has offensive material, including but not limited to lesbian-to-straight conversion using mind control, and making fun of bigots. If either of those themes offends you, do not read this story.

Disclaimer: All characters are at least eighteen years of age, or the age of majority, whichever is older. I do not condone what happens in this fictional story. Do not reproduce this story on any other site. © Tessa ♥️

Contributions: Thanks to Griz T. Orc for doing an amazing job with editing!

* * * * * * * *

Nick Walker

Sometimes, there are benefits to working for homophobic, religious nutjobs.

In this case, they provided great health care, full dental, six weeks of paid vacation every year.

And, oh yeah. The sex slaves.

I couldn't help but be grateful for the "career choice" I made two years ago as I sat in my comfortable lab chair, watching the gorgeous, ex-lesbian redhead bob her head up and down my thick cock as she knelt between my legs, her arm snaking down past her large breasts, fingers rubbing her clit.

The Patriarchy—yes, that's actually the name of the organization—knows I'm not a true believer of their bullshit. Lesbians need to be brainwashed straight to purge them of their demonic influences? Women are inherently inferior and should be subservient to men? The fuck is that?

No. I don't believe any of that. But they need a scientist to develop and run their brainwashing machines, and no one else remotely close to my IQ would be dumb enough to accept a job with these idiots.

So why did I accept this job? Well, it's definitely not for the shitty pay; I can tell you that much.

Two reasons. First, I get complete autonomy over my experiments. I don't have to answer to any ethics committees. I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Most importantly, though, I get to satisfy my darkest desires. In theory, I'm feminist and pro-LGBT, but nothing makes my dick as hard as turning a feminist lesbian into a submissive cockslut.

I know I'm a horrible person. But shut up. I don't care.

I have no moral qualms about doing whatever it takes to get my rocks off.

What makes me different from the priests is that I don't try to justify it.

"They'll be much happier straight."

"We're saving their souls."

Fuckin' bullshit. They just want to get their dicks wet in some tight, lesbian pussy.

At least I'm man enough to admit it.

A beeping sound brought my attention to the computer set up next to a large brainwashing chamber.

UNKNOWN ERROR

What the fuck does that mean?

"Hey, slut. Stop. Get out."

I had to pull Dakota off my cock with a firm grip on her hair. Thanks to the conditioning, she was addicted to sucking cock the way single mothers working two jobs were addicted to caffeine.

"Hahhh..."

Her tongue was wagging out of her mouth as she looked at the cock, desperate for the creamy reward. But the only thing stronger than their addiction was their need to obey.

"Yes, Master. Your slut obeys."

Now that I could think, I leaned forward, inspecting the brainwashing chamber. It was one of the many identical, human-sized, see-through tubes lining the walls of my lab. A litany of cables ran behind it, leading to a massive machine in the corner of the room, joining the other cables plugged into it, various colors on the front blinking sporadically.

The chamber housed an attractive blonde whose arms and legs were restrained, an IV attached to her left arm. Various cables hanging from the top were attached to adhesive nodes placed at specific parts of her body.

Twelve of the nodes were attached to various spots on her head. One was attached to the left side of her chest, where her heart was. One wasn't connected to a node but to a VR headset wrapped around her head, hiding her deep, blue eyes from view.

Cables from the bottom of the chamber were connected to a node covering her clit, a dildo in her pussy, and a dildo in her ass.

"Ohhhh!"

The moans coming from the blonde were even louder than the vibrating dildos making her body tremble in ecstasy.

Everything looked normal, but I didn't want to take any chances. She'd already been processing for two hours—more than enough time for her Override Mode to be implemented, so I typed the disengage command in the console and hit enter.

Override Mode is what's implemented first in our "rescues" in case of an emergency. That way, if anything goes wrong, all I have to do is give the command, and she becomes helpless and obedient to any command I give her. Kind of like a hypnotic trance, but much more powerful.

The chamber hissed as its pneumatic seal was broken, a cloud of steam shooting out the sides, and I rushed to make sure the subject was unharmed. Seeing that she was still properly restrained, I quickly unhooked the nodes and cables from her, very briefly checking to see if any were damaged.

They looked fine, but I'd have to do some in-depth diagnostics later.

I unhooked her VR headset and could see she was still out of it, so I unhooked her restraints and carried her out of the chamber to set her on a nearby mobile bed used to wheel subjects in and out of the lab. But to my complete surprise, something unexpected prevented me from starting my inspection.

Pain.

That bitch kneed my stomach!

But I quickly recovered and subdued the subject, calmly taking control of the situation.

...is what I'd like to say, but fuck it. Here's the truth.

Completely caught off guard, I wheezed as I fell backward onto the lab floor. Fortunately, my head avoided the tile.

As I lay on the ground in shock, out of the corner of my eyes I saw her raise her legs and swing down from the bed onto the ground, landing on her feet.

But she was still groggy from being hooked into the machine for hours, various images flashing into her eyes, sounds playing in her ears, so she started to stumble... and... no. She didn't fall.

Well, not until she tried to take a step.

She fell forward, crashing onto the ground a few feet in front of me.

She was quick to recover, though, and started to stand up, but I reached forward and grabbed her ankle, tripping her again.

That bought me enough time to stand up, but she wasn't far behind, having landed on her hands and knees.

I rushed towards her, but she kicked her left foot behind her, landing in a very unfortunate place.

My reaction was notably less manly than the last time she kicked me, and I again fell backward, hitting my head on the hard lab floor.

With my last strand of energy, I managed to say through the pain, "Mode Override Omega Five Delta!"

Twitch.

It made her pause for half a second, but she quickly regained her senses and made her way out of the lab.

As my consciousness faded, my last thought was...

If Hell really does exist, then... well, nothing. Fucking lesbians the past couple of years was totally worth it.

* * * * * * * *

Security Officer Jacobs

I was stationed at the security gate when I heard a loud shriek.

Probably just one of the subjects.

I know it sounds inhumane to ignore such a scream, but trust me. They're doing the Lord's work back there.

If this really was some kind of evil organization, they'd be going after all the prettiest women, right? But no. The Patriarchy was saving the world, starting with those who needed it the most: lesbians.

Those women who had been led astray by the Devil and the media into a life of sin that ended with no children to pass on their legacy, and an eternity in Hell.

Poor, misguided lesbian. We'll save your soul.

Patter, patter.

Wait a sec.

I heard the sound of bare feet running across the floor towards one of the exits.

I turned around and saw her. Naked.

A quick glance showed a tiny blonde, maybe five feet tall and 110 pounds at most. But I didn't have much time to inspect her closely while I bolted off after her.

"Stop!" my voice boomed authoritatively.

She didn't.

Oh well.

Fortunately, I was much closer to the exit, so I was able to get there just before her, and I grabbed—

I was on the floor before I realized it.

As I watched her running past me upside down, I thought...

What the fuck kind of self-defense classes are they teaching women these days?!

* * * * * * * *

Ava Taylor

I'm free!

I laughed in amazement. Escaping was scary but exhilarating.

If I hadn't taken aikido lessons last year, I never would've escaped.

And thanks to the Matriarchy, I could resist brainwashing. I was new, so I hadn't been bestowed the powers of a full member. Only some low-level powers.

I was a rare case in that I joined voluntarily, and already being a lesbian, they didn't need to introduce me to the superiority of sex with women over men.

But we had lots of sex anyway. That was just one of the perks.

They'd already cast the routine spells of protection on me that members get, which was why I could hold out for so long.

But recruits don't get full powers until their initiation ritual. Coincidentally, I had been on the way to that meeting when the religious nuts captured me.

Having taken care of the security guard, I went outside and noticed they'd been holding me in a vast facility.

I quickly looked around to take note of any possible escape route.

There was a parking lot and a heavily wooded area.

That meant I could either look for a car that conveniently happened to be unlocked with keys left inside, or run into the woods, barefoot and naked.

Neither were great options.

My good mood vanished as reality crashed down on me, and I started panicking.

There was one other option that was non-ideal.

I could find a phone to call the cops and hope they get here in time. It was risky, but maybe it was my best choice.

Right as I decided that, I heard an emergency siren.

They were looking for me.

Fuck it. Woods it is, then.

I sprinted in that direction, my heart racing. I might actually make it! I might actually—

There was a sharp sting on my ass, and for a fraction of a second, I thought it must have been a bug, and that running through the woods naked was going to suck.

And then I was on the ground, the worst pain of my life shooting through me as I heard the crackle of a stun gun behind me. I tried to get up, but the Matriarchy's magical protections were only good for protecting my mind. It didn't do a thing against 50,000 volts of electricity.

I groaned, trying to will my arms to help me crawl away. I saw black, shiny boots and blue pants walk in front of my vision. Looking up, I could see a security guard twice the size of the last guy winding up to swing a nightstick.

That was the last thing I remembered.

* * * * * * * *

Father Ivan

It's so rewarding to cure lesbians of their affliction.

That's what I thought—not for the first time—as I walked into a large, nondescript facility with a specific room as my destination.

Minutes earlier, I received a call notifying me of an unexpected issue with the latest acquisition of my organization, the Patriarchy—a secret society of men working together for the noble cause of correcting the evils possessing women to stray from their God-given roles of domestic servitude to men. They were helping women fulfill their true duty of subservience to men.

It was so much easier work now than in the past. No more torture. No more drugs. No long hours of hypnosis sessions over the course of months. No. These days, we had advanced technology to brainwash lesbians into proper straight girls, the way God intended.

Afterward, we had to test the women to make sure the brainwashing was successful. After all, if the ex-lesbians didn't enjoy fucking and sucking men, that meant they needed more rounds in the machines.

Of course, the women never minded the orgasms that accompanied the practical tests. And they were always thankful the men had cured them of their evils.

The machines made sure of that.

It was all difficult work, but someone had to do it. And these righteous men were the ones who volunteered for such a task.

Finally reaching my destination, I walked into a large laboratory with human-sized, see-through tubes lining the walls, cables leading everywhere.

I looked around and walked towards a dark-haired man in a white lab coat sitting in front of one of the big tubes, monitoring it. He was hunched over, apparently still in pain from his altercation with the girl who had tried to escape. I heard about the damage to the scientist's testicles.

I shuddered in empathy. I didn't want to think about it for too long.

The last time I visited the scientist's lab, he was holding the back of the head of a redhead beauty kneeling in front of him, giving him a blowjob. We had just ignored her as the scientist and I had our discussion.

After all, it had become quite a common occurrence with him.

"Nick. I heard you've had... problems," I channeled subtle anger into my voice.

He gulped, nervous.

"There was an LB10L error--fluctuations in her hippocampus. If I hadn't aborted the process prematurely..." he babbled, trying to shove in as much jargon as possible to deflect blame away from himself.

"Mister Walker." And just like that, the disdain dripping from my voice was enough to shut him up.

I wasn't really as mad as I portrayed myself to be. But the scarier I made myself look, the more people wanted to avoid risking my ire.

Plus, I needed to keep the nerd in line.

"I don't need to hear your excuses. I won't even pretend I know half of how all of this works... I just want results. How long will it take you to fix the issue and break her?"

The scientist bit back a retort. He must really be obsessed with rambling about details, because the nerd went from nervous to annoyed in seconds.

"Months, maybe. I know that seems like a long time, but you need to consider that the firmware of the neural nodes needs to be—"

I cut him off again. "No. You need to consider the consequences of your actions. How you almost had the entire facility compromised!" I held my forehead in frustration. "I just want results. We have to find out if this issue has any negative implications for our operations going forward. So I'll give you one month to fix it. If you don't, I'll indefinitely revoke your privilege to... test... the brainwashed lesbians."

As expected, that was the perfect motivation for him, because the scientist looked like a kid whose puppy was about to be taken from him.

I knew he wasn't a true believer in the cause, but we needed him. And if giving his perversions free reign is what it takes, then that's what he gets. After all, it's for the greater good.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. But no. He's real, and he's been busy. Tempting women into sin. Tainting their souls. Damning them to Hell.

Worst of all, gifting them with dark magic so that they can spread their corruption around the world. The Patriarchy was all that stood between the Devil and humanity. And the soul of every man, woman, and child was on the line.

And until women were put back into their proper place, this war would never end.

"Well, I'll leave you to it," I said as I turned around, heading back to my house where my wife was waiting for me.

She'd been a lesbian too before I fixed her. And she was so grateful, she thanked me every day for it.

The brainwashing had made sure of that.

* * * * * * * *

Nick Walker

It'd been twenty-four hours since that fucking bitch kicked me in my jewels, and it still hurt to walk.

Fortunately, she was tased, restrained, and shoved back into the brainwashing chamber.

Ever since then, she'd been processing nonstop, her basic needs such as food and hydration taken care of directly via connections to her. Every once in a while, I tested to see if any progress had been made, but it was always only marginal at best.

And I wouldn't be surprised if that was just due to sleep deprivation rather than the machine.

I sighed.

She was the first subject who had ever been able to resist my machines.

But I wasn't angry. Sad. Depressed. No...

I was fucking excited!

I'd done a deep dive on the diagnostic record that had led up to the error from before, and it made zero sense. The neural stimulation had been functioning as normal, but there had been an external source of stimulation at a dissonant frequency, canceling it out. As if attempting to brainwash her with the machine was triggering some other brainwashing device to act at her from a distance.

Such a thing should have been impossible. My colleagues—if you considered dullards who took six years or more just to earn a Ph.D. "colleagues"—would've called it dark magic. Bullshit. There was a scientific explanation for the phenomenon, and once I understood it, it'd propel my research ahead by at least a decade!

Did I ever mention how much I love a fuckin' challenge? No? Well, I do!

I had told Ivan I'd need months to crack it, and predictably, he'd taken the bait, giving me only a month to work, with the threat of cutting off my supply of free, busty, sexual labor should we run into overtime.

Good thing he was as primitive as the rest of these goons, or he'd have realized I could have it cracked in under a week.

I just needed to fine-tune the stimulation, increase its intensity to override whatever remote stimulation was preventing it from working, and do it without completely frying her brain.

So I was coding away on my lab computer as I periodically glanced over to the nearby chamber housing Ava.

Until the abrupt sound of short-circuiting equipment alarmed me.

Fuck! I quickly shut down the machines that were sparking and starting to smoke, before a fire could spread.

After everything was powered off, the only sound in the room was my panicked breathing. But upon inspecting all of the electronics, it became apparent they were all ruined. Gone. Dead.

My machines... My babies...

I called security to help remove Ava and restrain her while I hooked up my spare laptop to a server backup to look over the logs to determine what happened.

But there was nothing there. That made no sense.

Dark magic?

Whatever it was, it was a nightmare. It'd take me a year and a million dollars to rebuild everything.

I looked over at Ava and sighed. I could freak out later. Ivan needed answers soon. So for now, it was time to go old school.

* * * * * * * *

Ava Taylor

I was unhooked from the machine and carried away from the lab into a small, sparsely decorated office. Two comfortable-looking chairs faced each other, but one had connectors for strong restraints to lock into place.

I didn't need more than one guess as to which chair I'd be in.

Sure enough, I was forced into that chair, my arms and legs restrained. I hadn't noticed at first glance, but there was even a spot that restrained my head, forcing me to look directly forward to the other chair.

As the security men left, I was left alone, tired yet clear-headed for the first time in... I don't know how long. I'd lost track of time a long while back.

But I used the opportunity to collect my thoughts.

Tessaly
Tessaly
176 Followers