The Pawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael hugs Natasha, "I never thought you could look even more beautiful than you already did; you just proved me wrong." She blushes, and he kisses her softly on the lips, then Mischka draws his attention. The little girl is bouncing, "Yeah, little pumpkin," he smiles down at her, "that goes for you too." Once they get home again he puts Frozen in the DVD player for Mischka while Natasha starts preparing dinner. Mischka hops on the couch when the movie starts, it's her current favorite. He lowers himself on the couch next to her, and as usual, she immediately climbs up on his lap.

A good half an hour later, dinner's ready. He stops the movie, they eat in the kitchen, and after they have finished, and all the dirty dishes have disappeared into the dishwasher, he starts the movie again for Mischka. With the little girl installed on the couch again he takes Natasha upstairs, so they can get dressed for the wedding's evening reception. Nicky had been married that afternoon, but he hadn't been invited for the wedding dinner, so he's just going for the evening reception. Not that he would have actually gone to the wedding dinner, even if he had been invited.

And he isn't planning on staying very long at the evening reception either, just long enough to show off his beautiful new girlfriend, to show his ex, and that asshole she married, that their attempt to hurt him has utterly failed. Not that they would be able to stay long anyway, they have to get Mischka into bed before ten or so. Natasha parks him on the bed, then starts to undress herself in front of him. They have been together, as lovers, for six weeks now, but he still can't get enough of watching her strip for him.

He watches her unbutton her blouse, then slide out of it. She's just wearing a bra and her jeans; she reaches behind her back and unclasps herself. The black lace bra slides from her chest, revealing the creamy flesh of her D plus sized breasts. They are about the same size as Nicky's, but on a thinner frame, and Natasha's breasts are much nicer shaped, and firmer too. Actually, as she's currently proving, they are so firm they don't really need a bra to retain their shape.

She smiles seductively at him, then reaches down and starts to unbutton her jeans. Next she turns her back on him and pushes the jeans over her bubble butt, wiggling her hips seductively. Down her slender legs they slide, to end up on top of her feet. She's down to her thong now, and stepping out of the jeans, she turns ninety degrees, presenting him her profile. It never stops amazing him how slim her waist is. He's rock hard now, and grabs for her, but she dances out of his reach chuckling, "Oh no, you're not going to mess up my hairdo."

He plays being hurt, "You're a mean girl, teasing a man like this." She runs up to him, straddling him, her knees on the bed besides him, and kisses him. He moves his hands on top of her breasts, feeling her heat through his pants. He kneads her firm flesh, the tops of his fingers closing on her nipples, making her moan in his mouth.

Her lips let go of his, and she locks eyes with him, "Tonight, when we're back from the wedding, and Michka has been put to bed, I'm yours. When you're looking that bitch in the face in a couple of hours, I want you to know that tonight I'm going to do anything for you that you want, anything." He groans softly, she smiles seductively, then gets up again.

***

He watches her walk over to the dresser, his eyes locked on her shifting buttocks. She pulls the top drawer open, and gets out some lingerie. She turns around, walks back to him, and drops a pair of black lace stockings on the bed next to him. Then she puts on the green garter belt over her green thong, places a foot on the bed, and slides the first floral lace stocking up her leg. She switches feet, repeating the action for the other, before hooking them up to the garter belt. His poor cock is throbbing by now. He watches as she walks over to her closet, not able to take his eyes from her sexily unclad lower body.

She takes out the emerald green party dress she had gotten herself for the occasion, walks back in front of him, then steps into the dress and slides the garment all the way up. It's a sleeveless and strapless affair, with a hem which reaches down to maybe four inches above her knees. She turns around "Zip me up please Michael?" He does as asked, the green satin clings to her curves. She slowly turns back; there's enough cleavage to show off both the shape and size of her ample breasts, yet not enough to be indecent.

Still she oozes femininity. He watches her walk over to her closet again, get out her black six inch heels, and slip her feet into them. She turns and walks halfway back to him, then slowly turns around - he's almost drooling. "Fuck, Natasha, you could resurrect the dead."

She grins at him, "I'm not allowed to kick her teeth in, so I'm going to make her look like a plain Jane at her own wedding. I'm going to bury the bitch with my looks."

He chuckles, "I'm already looking forward to it." He gets up, "Just stay where you are for a moment." He walks over to his closet, picks a shoe-box from the upper shelf, then gets the jewelry box he had hidden inside it out of it. He puts the shoe-box back, turns around and walks towards Natasha.

Her eyes widen as she recognizes what he's carrying. He presents her the large flat box, then opens it. A loud moan escapes her. "Oh Michael!"

He smiles, "Sorry, no diamonds, those are beyond my pay-grade, so I went for beauty instead. Just start with the necklace." She picks it out of the box, her fingers trembling a bit; it's a large roughly teardrop shaped amber pendant, encased in a web of fine silver, hanging from a thin silver chain. He watches her put it around her neck - he has judged the length well, and the pendant ends up nestling just above her cleavage.

She picks one of the matching earrings out of the box, "I hope my piercings haven't closed!" He watches her struggle a bit, pull a face, then the small silver hook goes through her earlobe. She picks up the second one, which, with some effort, slips into place too.

She looks up at him, the golden amber, and the silver, combine perfectly with her chestnut hair, her creamy skin, and the emerald green of her dress. The jewelry looks simply stunning on her. He feels his eyes moisten, as her eyebrows rise, and she turns and walks over to her dressing table. He follows her, while she looks at herself in the mirror, turning her head a couple of times. Next she twirls around and hugs him, her hands sliding up to the back of his neck, with her heels on she hasn't much distance to close in order to get her lips on his.

She kisses him deeply, closing her eyes for a moment. When she comes up for air they open again, she's crying, but her entire face shines. "Oh Michael, they are beautiful."

He smiles at her, "Not half as beautiful as you are." She comes up and kisses him again, even longer this time.

After letting go at last she drops down on her heels again, then rubs her tears away, "Thank you Michael, it's, after Mischka, the most beautiful gift I ever got."

He kisses her on her forehead, "Good, because you and Mischka represent the most beautiful gift I ever got."

She hugs him for a moment. Then she lets go of him, "You should get dressed too."

He nods, "Yes Mam..." She smiles, then turns around and sits herself at her dressing table, starting to apply her makeup. He walks into the en-suite to brush his hair, then back into the bedroom and undresses. He gets his suit out of his closet and dresses himself. By the time he has to knot his tie Natasha is ready and adjusts it to her satisfaction. She uses makeup only sparingly; she doesn't need much of it to look absolutely stunning. When she's finished she looks him over - it reminds him of his time in the army. "Everything in order Sergeant?" he jokes.

She smiles, "Yes, you're perfect."

He nods, "Then it's time to dress up the little one I guess." She nods back at him, then walks over to the dresser and gets out Mishka's new dress. It's a simple sleeveless one, in a dark red satin.

She walks away towards the door, "Are you coming?"

"In a minute," he answers. She just nods and leaves the room. When she's gone he gets out the shoe-box again, retrieves two small jewelry boxes from it, puts them in the side pockets of his jacket, then replaces the shoe-box back on its shelf and follows Natasha downstairs.

***

Arriving in the living room Natasha is already busy getting Mischka out of her clothes. Once she's down to her flowery panties she puts the dress on her. Add a pair of white socks, and dark red sneakers with white trim, and she's ready to go too, looking adorable. The little girl turns around proudly in front of him, he smiles at her, "You look pretty, like a little princess." Mischka beams. "Now sit down on the couch for a moment, the two of you," he says.

Natasha frowns, then sits herself down as asked, Mischka hopping on the couch next to her. He gets the first little jewelry box out of his right pocket, Natasha's eyes grow big as saucers. He chuckles, "Don't worry, I know it's much too early to ask you to marry me, yet. But we do form this small happy family, and I want for you to have something to symbolize that." He opens the little box and gets out the ring, then holds his hand out to her.

She reaches out with her right hand, he shakes his head, she looks him a question. "It goes on the ring finger of your left hand," he says, "Because that's the finger that contains your 'vena amoris', which is latin for 'vein of love'. The vein of love is said to connect that finger straight to your heart..." She swallows, her eyes sparkling, and presents him her left hand. He takes it in his hand, sliding the ring onto her ring finger. It fits perfectly, because he measured her ring finger while she was sleeping.

Natasha lifts her hand and looks at the ring, it's made of silver, and holds three small different sized rubies. "The large one to the left represents me," he says, "And the slightly smaller one to the right represents you."

Her eyes have locked with his, "And the small one in the middle represents Mischka," she completes. Her eyes moisten, "Damn Michael, you're going to make me have to apply my makeup again." She comes up, hugs him, and then kisses him yet again. She lets go, "I don't know what to say."

He smiles, "Sit down, I'm not finished yet..." She lifts her eyebrows, then sits herself down again, he kneels before Mischka, getting the other small box out of his left pocket. The little girl looks confused. He flips the small box open and shows her what's inside. Her eyes grow large, he picks the small charm bracelet out of it, dangles it from his fingers in front of her. There are half a dozen charms on it; a small fish, a little bear, a little heart, a small shell, a small cloverleaf, and a little star.

Mischka's dark blue eyes sparkle, he picks up her left arm, "Hold it out for me, little pumpkin." She does as asked and he locks the bracelet around her small wrist. "Now be careful with it," he says, "Don't lose it." She moves her wrist, laughing at the soft tinkling the charms produce. He hugs her, "Papochka loves you, little pumpkin." She hugs him back, when he lets go of her she rushes onto her mother's lap, proudly showing off her bracelet. Natasha just smiles, hugging her too.

He gets up again, "Alright, time to get this show on the road, we don't want to be late." Natasha gets both Mishka's and her own coat from the hallway cloakroom; while she's helping Mischka into hers he walks over to the small dresser and picks up the two envelopes laying ready on top of it. Natasha notices him pocketing them, "What are those?" she asks.

He grins, "One is the invitation, the other is the wedding present."

She raises her eyebrows, "You're going to give them a present?"

His grin broadens, "Yes, of course."

She lowers one eyebrow, "Alright, out with it..."

He chuckles, "Peter always desires things that belong to other people, so I got them this ten Euro voucher from the thrift store. And that way we're sort of paying for our own drinks too. I don't want any gifts from them."

Natasha's right hand flies up to her mouth, covering it, muffling her laugh. Then she winks, "That's so... I didn't think you could be this bad."

Part Three

Nicky is standing next to Peter, accepting congratulations from the evening's guests that have joined the line stretching all the way back to the hall's entrance. Only family and close friends had been invited for the wedding dinner, but now all the not so close friends, colleagues, and Peter's business relations, are invited too. She swallows, this should have been the happiest day of her life, not just an escape from a fate even worse.

She has gained a lot of practice in keeping up a smiling face during the past year or so, but it has never been as difficult as it is today. You should have trusted Michael, she thinks, He would have stood with you, even after your reputation got shot to ribbons. Why didn't you trust him, after six years Nicky, why didn't you trust him? She rubs her belly, where a baby bump is just starting to show, And now it's too late, this wedding is only the final surrender in a war you already lost ten months ago.

She had always been so concerned about the opinions of all these people congratulating her, but now she barely registers their faces. It was that which had gotten her into this mess in the first place. Others are associates of Peter, many of those she doesn't even want to see, because they have been inside her. One of them might even be the father of the child growing inside her. That's what had made her agree to the wedding most; Peter's promise she wouldn't have to fuck other men anymore once they got married, and that he would make her work in one of his brothels if she refused to do so.

And the event that had lead up to all of this hadn't even been her fault, she had been a victim, not an accomplice, but it hadn't looked that way. She had been just eighteen, and a freshmen in college. It had been just another Saturday night out, and then she had woken up in that hotel bed, with an aching pussy and asshole, covered in semen, and with a huge hole in her memory. She had been drugged somehow, and she had been too ashamed to go to the police, the damage had been done already anyway, or at least that was what she had thought at the time.

And for years it had been just that; a bad memory fading with time, and then, about a year ago, it had all changed. She had bumped into this stranger during lunch-break at a busy restaurant, a man she would soon learn went by the name of Peter. He had pushed a small envelope into her hand, grinned, and then told her she better made sure its contents remained private. She had watched him disappear into the crowd again, with a feeling of dread slowly descending on her.

The envelope had contained a note, and a small memory stick. She had read the note in the privacy of the nearest toilet cubicle, it had told her that if she didn't want for the content on the memory stick to become known to all her family, friends, and colleagues, she better comply with whatever further instructions she was to receive. She had hurried back to her office, and viewed the contents of the memory stick on her laptop.

It was like that she had finally learned what exactly had happened that night in that hotel all those years ago. There had been about a dozen masked men, and they had taken her in every hole she had, for hours on end. And the worst had been that it had been made to look like she enjoyed it. The months following she would learn that getting fucked like that actually did arouse her, so who knows, maybe she had actually enjoyed it. Regardless, it had still been without her consent.

At that point she had thought she had nothing to lose by giving in to the blackmailer's demand, that doing so would just offer her an opportunity to get her hands on the recordings. How wrong had she been. Two days later she had met Peter inside a hotel room for the first time, where he had fucked her. That had happened again a number of times in the following weeks, she turning up at some hotel room, and then him fucking her like a whore.

***

In the end she had realized she was never going to get her hands on the recordings, and told Peter to go fuck himself, do his worst, that's when she had learned he had been recording their fucking sessions. Now he didn't just have compromising material about something that happened many years before, now he had evidence of her 'cheating' on Michael. She had caved in, and then he had used this new leverage to blackmail her into fucking other men too, which he had then recorded too of course. He had gained total control over her that way, and started forcing her to receive him in her own home, in her own bed - and then Michael had come home early one day.

The bastard knew how to fuck, how to arouse a woman, and the 'sexual fantasy come true' factor hadn't helped either. Fate had made sure she was coming hard just when Michael came in. She had understood it was all over the moment she noticed his presence. She had understood that she had just fallen into this huge hole she had been digging for herself, because he would now never believe her anymore. She had heard him slam the bedroom door closed, and then she had cried her eyes out, while Peter had cum harder inside her than ever before.

Afterwards Peter had kept her on a tight leash, not allowing her to meet Michael in private anymore, denying her even the opportunity to try to explain to him what had happened. Anyway, he had been very clear about the consequences of her trying to do so: he would expose her to the world as the whore she had become. And so her relationship with Michael had ended, partly due to an event in her past she had had no control over, but mostly because of her own stupidity.

What had also become clear, from the moment Michael had screamed 'Why him Nicky,' had been that they knew each other, and that she had somehow become a pawn in some perverted game being played. Six months later she had become pregnant, her birth control pills having failed her somehow, and she hadn't even known who the father was. When Peter lent her out to his associates he always told them they could do her bareback, so there where as many as two dozen men who might have fathered her baby.

And then he had wanted to marry her. She had refused initially, and so he had threatened to expose her again. This time she hadn't given in, but when he had promised her she wouldn't have to fuck other men anymore if she married him, she finally accepted her fate. And now here she is, the 'happy' bride.

She becomes aware of the man currently congratulating her, he winks at her, and she freezes for a moment as she recognizes him. He's one of the real pigs, he's been inside her ass, among other things. She blushes, he might even be the one responsible for her bulging belly.

The bastard grins, "I'm so sorry to see you being removed from the market." Holding her hand in his sweaty paw he bends over to her, whispers in her ear, "Until Peter needs to get you pregnant again." She watches him leave, is Peter shooting blanks? She had never considered it, it would explain why it doesn't seem to bother him she might be pregnant by another man. So, assuming he will actually keep his promise for now, what if he decides he wants more children in the future? A shiver runs down her spine.

She looks up at her new husband, he smiles down at her. He isn't ugly, at least not on the outside, and he really knows how to hide this evil character of his. She had once contemplated killing him, but he's big and strong, and he's also a sadist and a light sleeper, she just hadn't dared to attempt it. And he had warned her against it too, told her that should she ever try something he would expose her, then sell her to some third world brothel, and then kill what he had called 'that disgusting ex of yours'. And she had believed him, he had it in him.