The Pelvic Exam

Story Info
Allan gets used by a medical specialist, Marika.
6.3k words
4.21
29k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wonderer67
Wonderer67
37 Followers

He had to admit, it kind of scared him, but the idea also turned him on.

Allan had been to his urologist and he recommended physical therapy, specifically a pelvic exam, for his testicular pain and for his prostate tension. He told him that he might not do it, he would be too mortified to do get a pelvic exam. But at the same time, there was something thrilling about it to him.

He did some research online and found out that pelvic floor exams are done rectally for men. He waffled for a few days and thought about not doing it. Fuck it. Finally after his testicular pain became bad enough, he made an appointment. Unfortunately, the pelvic specialist could not see him for almost two months. The appointments were an hour long, and he had to schedule four of them.

The few weeks seemed to take forever, but finally the day of the exam was here. He was excited, yet very nervous about it. What would happen? He questioned if this was not a sexual thing. It was a medical thing. He could not dare get an erection or get excited from this. The pelvic specialist is a professional and would never do anything sexual, he told himself. And besides, you are here for medical reasons, he thought.

Last year when he had an ultrasound done on the very same testicle that was giving him trouble. The ultrasound tech was a decent looking woman. She was scanning his balls, but he got an enormously hard erection about 10 minutes in. He apologized to her, but she was not amused. She just gave him a cold sidewise look. Pervert! Later on during the procedure, he got another very hard erection as she scanned his scrotum and she was teasingly caressing his balls, while scanning. He apologized again. This time, the silent treatment. Towards the end of the procedure, the back of her hand "accidentally" worked up and back against his cock, giving him, yet a third, very hard erection. He apologized, but the tech said nothing. As he was getting dressed afterwards, he thought he heard the tech laughing at him... fucking with him on purpose or maybe telling her colleagues about the asshole whose balls she had just scanned.

You won't believe this fucking pervert I just scanned...

It was embarrassing. But he was also, turned on. Not by the near sexual experience of him having an unwanted erection in front of the ultrasound tech, but by her mean chuckle.

------------

On the day of his appointment, he got to the medical building a little early so he could do his paperwork and insurance. He had a bit of a knot in his stomach. Would be able to keep his shit together, getting a procedure that he really wanted from a health perspective? You can do this... Do NOT get a fucking hard on.

He sat in the waiting area, nervously waiting his turn, trying not to pay attention to others, trying to stay off of his phone and trying to be invisible. Other patients were waiting too. An older couple -- the wife helping the husband, another older man, maybe 65 and a middle aged woman, maybe 45, brown hair, wearing khaki pants, a sweater, her purse on her lap and looking at her phone. Shes not bad... wtf, stop it, Allan. He grabbed a magazine and pretended to read an article.

"Allan?" a woman said, looking for her next patient.

He raised his head and nodded as if to say, right here.

She was dressed modestly and professionally. He was a bit surprised she wasn't in scrubs.

"Hi Allan, my name is Jill. Please follow me." she said, her voice rising as if it was almost a question.

He was taken out of the waiting room, down a hall and into a small exam room with fluorescent lights, Doctor's Office Green paint and of course, no windows.

"You'll need to change and wear this." Jill handed him the dreaded flimsy paper gown. "You can put your clothing on the seat here. Marika will be your therapist today, she will be right in."

Allan waited, nervously in the examination room, staring at the room and the equipment. The table had stirrups for these kinds of things. He wondered what being in the cold, metal stirrups would feel like. Maybe the therapist would be pretty. Marika is a pretty sounding name... This was pure fantasy. This would be all business.

Allan sat on the padded examination table sideways, his paper gown all that separated him from being completely exposed. He played with his fingers nervously... To his right, the bare metal stirrups stood starkly.

After about five minutes, there was a light knock. Marika came in. She was a beautiful woman; quite tall and thin. She was a little older, maybe 60. She had an indifferent face... not the exactly a face a man could be comfortable with in such sensitive circumstances. Her hair was in a pony tail... blonde going gray.

"Hi, my name is Marika." She said and extended a hand. There was a touch of somewhere in Europe in her accent. I'm liking the accent, where? Allan thought...

"I have a number of preliminary questions before we get started. So let's start. How did it initially happen and for how long have you been having testicular pain?"

Allan sighed. Jesus fucking Christ... "This is pretty embarrassing... I like to be in chastity with my wife. We have a chastity device that I wear often, and it started to really hurt my testicle. Just the right one. That was maybe a few years ago. The pain comes and goes, but lately it's been really bad." He could not believe he admitted to that. Stupid! Just tell her you were riding a bike or something??

"Oh, the pain comes and goes" she smiled, laughingly, using air quotes around "comes".

Jesus... It was out there now. literally and figuratively. "Yes, I know it was not smart to use it, but it seems like so many people never had a problem." Allan explained. That accent of hers... he thought.

"You must've done some research to know that." said Marika smilingly...

Allan visibly sighed and shrunk a bit. He was caught in the cold, yet this double entendre was turning him on and making his cock stir with a semi erection. Stay down... he told his penis.

"Tell me about your sex life." Marika asked, with a thin smile on her lips. She seemed to be enjoying this.

"It's fairly active. My wife and I have a pretty vigorous sex life, We have a fair amount of sex, 3-4 times a week. We engage in other activities." Allan said. "But getting back to the pain, I cannot tell if it hurts more when I don't cum, like a blueballs situation, or after I do cum. Sometimes my wife will control my orgasm and not let me cum for a few weeks."

"OK, let's get something straight, Allan" Marika said, looking a bit serious and stern. "It's called ejaculate, not cum. We are in a medical setting, and you should not be talking like you are on the street. Now Continue."

Allan was a little taken aback. "Sorry." Jesus, that accent when she speaks like that... definitely Slavic. Polish? Czech? "Anyway, I am not sure if ejaculation has anything to do with it." he stammered. A nervousness rose in his stomach and his cock was really stirring underneath his flimsy paper gown. Dude, you gotta keep your shit wired tired. Fucking calm down...

"What we will do is inspect you and your organs. You are aware we do this rectally, right?

Allan shook his head affirmatively. There was a hint of sexy coldness in the way she pronounced "what" more like "vaat."

"I'll bet you really wanted that, didn't you, Allan " Marika said smugly, as she got to work. Again with the "vanted"

"No. I'm really not enjoying this. I am only doing this as a medical process to rule everything out." Allan lied. "We checked for cancer, scanned for a varicocele, but everything seems OK. It just aches."

"Ah...OK" Marika said sarcastically.

Did she just roll her eyes at me? Allan thought.

"Here's how it works Allan. We check things first. I look for tight muscles, trigger points, and the overall strength of your pelvic muscles. You are going to get your dirty little wish, Allan, because then I am going to massage your prostate, which will release prostatic fluid. After that release, I go back in, and check for the same tight muscles, trigger points and measure your prostate to see if there is any difference before and after you get your prostate milked."

"Following that, you will have to have a full ejaculation and I will check you rectally again to measure all of that again and see if there are any differences before and after. Then I will show you some exercises for you to use so we can check again after your next visit."

"Now lie down, face this way and put your feet in the stirrups, please."

Allan maneuvered himself into the stirrups. They were cold on the bottom of his heel and foot. Although he had "on" his gown, he was fully exposed for her. His legs were spread out, unable to really move, while she started the examination.

Marika donned a blue vinyl surgical glove from the counter and started feeling his testicles, and his perineum then putting some pressure on both places. Then she applied different pressure in both places to see what hurt more. With her inspecting his genitals, he was nervous, yet turned on. He started to get semi-erect.

Marika was working between his legs, but she peered upwards to Allan and gave him a stern "no" look as if to say, "don't try it" to Allan.

It didn't work... his mortifying erection grew. "Allan, don't be disgusting. This is a medical procedure, not some little immature sexual fantasy of yours." Marika said disgustedly.

"I am sorry Marika. I cannot seem to help it." Jesus Christ, go down.... baseball, dead bodies, Putin.

"OK, here's how it's going to work, Allan. If you get an erection, I am going to slap your penis till it goes down. Do you understand?" Her voice was commanding and rising, and she was taking control of the situation.

"Oh, and by the way, you cock is quite small. It's amazing your wife derives any sexual satisfaction at all from your intercourse. It's probably why she keeps you in chastity in the first place."

What the fuckin fuck???? Jesus... "Yes, Marika. I'm really sorry. I am very embarrassed." he said, but his erection would not go down.

SMACK! She gave him a hard crack right across his dick. "Ow, shit!" Allan said with alarm and his erection fizzled.

"That's better." Now lets get this over with." Marika said, looking displeased.

She continued her outside examination, asking Allan when he was getting pain, what hurt, which parts hurt more than others and to put a number on his pain. At one point, he got another erection, but Marika quickly slapped it down once more.

"I hope that THAT was at least an 8 on the pain scale," she said, sternly and then smiling. She seemed to really be exaggerating the "V" sound as she said "vas... instead of was.

Next, Marika started her internal examination. She put a generous amount of lube on her gloved hand and brought it up to his nervous asshole. She very lightly swirled her lubed gloved fingers around his tight bum hole.

Allan recoiled a bit, feeling the cool lubricant on his ass. Jesus Christ! But damn,, that feels really good!!! Allan's fingers started splaying out seemingly involuntarily.

Marika continued to tickle and tease his hole, rimming it with her gloved finger, giving him immense sexual pleasure. After about five or six minutes of this, she pushed lightly on his ring with her finger and lightly and slowly entered his tight asshole. Allan had never experienced anything like this and it felt foreign and alien. But it also did not necessarily feel bad...

Allan's erection stated to rise and Marika quickly smacked it right back down hard for the third time.

"Ouch! That hurt." Allan's face twisted with pain. But it worked, and his erection faded once again.

As punishment, she inserted her finger in a little more deeply and harder.

Allan recoiled. "Ow! Shit!" Allan half moaned, and half uttered. This was a new feeling for him and he was not sure he liked it. It burned. She was pushing in on his anus and it was not giving in. After a few moments she got the finger inside and worked his tight, inner sphincter. Shit, I don't think I like this... he thought. He recoiled and tried to pull back a bit on the table.

"oooohhhhhhh..." Allan half moaned. Marika was applying steady pressure on his ass and after a somewhat painful moment, his muscles relented and she slid right in... Shit! I don't know if I like this...

"Oh God..." Allan moaned. His face was turned slightly askew to the left and his mouth was slightly open... Her finger was fully inside his rectum know. "That hurts but also feels kind of good..." He said, somewhat short of breath.

"Allan, now that I am inside you, I am going to massage your prostate to get some fluid to exit. If you get another fucking erection, I am going to slap your small penis extremely hard. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Marika" Allan said. Please don't fucking get hard, please don't get hard... Allan prayed.

Marika worked his asshole, entering it, moving her finger in and out and finding his prostate fairly quickly. She worked the right side of it first.

"Does that feel good, Allan?"

Allan just moaned and shook his head affirmatively. Something was stirring in his cock, making it a little more erect, and he felt a rising feeling in his loins, deep in the core of his body.

"Marika, I am not sure what is happening." Allan said, a little panicked. It felt good, but also a little strange to him.

"This is called a prostate orgasm, Allan." Marika said in her sexy European accent. "You will feel a rising feeling coming from your anus and prostate and it will cause some involuntary contractions. What we want to have happen is to make you ejaculate through this prostate stimulation."

Allan moaned as a series of contractions rippled through his midsection, making him buck and spasm involuntarily in the stirrups. Marika continued to work his prostate in a "come hither" motion on the upper wall of his anus facing upwards towards his stomach and innards. Just what the fuck is happening, here?? Am I enjoying this? Am I shocked? Am I NOT enjoying this? There was so much running through his mind. Just too much to process.

Marika kept on rubbing his prostate starting from the right side and moving to the left. Then she pressed up and changed pressure on the center of his prostate, giving him several more involuntary contractions.

Allan had his head plastered down to the exam table pillow, half cocked to the right side. His eyes were closed and his mouth stuck open. He opened his eyes, and turned his gaze upon Marika who was working between his legs. He could only see part of her face, but she looked to him as if she was enjoying the power and control it gave her.

Allan's body shuddered again, involuntarily.

"I am in control of your prostate now and I seem to have found a good spot for you, Allan. You have been good, because sometimes pressure on the prostate makes men get very hard, but you've managed to keep your small penis limp, which is good." Allan raised his head up further - she was smiling devilishly.

Her manipulation of Allan's prostate went on for a few more minutes. Allan was feeling a rising deep in his body that felt foreign, but good. It kept rising and rising and rising and felt more and more pleasurable.

"Marika, I think you may need to stop. I feel like I'm gonna pee."

With that, Marika actually stepped up the pace and pressure on his prostate and that rising feeling seemed to intensify for Allan.

"You need to expel your prostatic fluid." Markia said coldly.

Fuck, something is happening to me. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! The feeling from deep inside his ass rose and rose, till Allan felt his loins shudder and move once more, but this time much more intensely. He moved his hips up off the table slightly, and Marika matched him by putting even more upward pressure on his prostate.

"Auuuuggghhhhhh!" he yelled out. It was loud! Probably loud enough for others to hear in adjoining rooms. This contraction was sharply more intense and started rising from his core and going through his anus. It pushed out on Marika's finger quite hard.

A breathless "mmmmmm" left Allan's lips and he pushed all of the air out if his lungs in a long, low moan. This happened a few times and he had several contractions, each one about 10 seconds apart and felt intensely pleasurable. He could feel his hips buck upwards, his feet contract in the stirrups and he moaned with each contraction and breathed out. His body spasmed with small, nice involuntary convulsions and air filled his lungs and his breathing returned to normal and his contractions gradually faded away.

He became keenly aware of Marika's finger still in his ass. Shit, that was intense. Damn! He felt the most pleasurable, nicely slightly tickling sensation in his glutes and the tops of his feet of all places as his muscles contracted. HIs body shuddered once more with a smaller, pleasant twinge.

"You are having prostate orgasms, Allan, but nothing is coming out. I will have to try some other techniques to extract some prostatic fluid." Marika changed up her motion to a circling motion on his prostate and put a little more upward pressure on the top of his anal canal. It actually hurt a tiny bit, but still felt good. She continued this for four or five more minutes.

Allan plastered his head back down in the pillow as the rising feeling came on again and again. He had several more prostate orgasms, but nothing would come out.

"Allan, this is taking too long and I have many other patients lined up. I will try one last technique to get you to release fluid." Instead of rubbing back and forth across, on or around his prostate, she tried the technique of gently pressing on the prostate in one spot, varying the pressure and tension.

Again, for four to five minutes, Allan had his prostate orgasms, some more intense and more pleasurable than others, but no fluid release. No luck... My god, this feels so good. I am really enjoying this in a way. It feels. "amaaaaayyyyyzzzziiinnngggg. And he spasmed again.

"You are disappointing me, Allan. Usually, I can get a man to release prostatic fluid from any one of these techniques. You are making me work hard, and I am not pleased by this." Allan was so turned on by her words and the ways she said them in her exotic accent.

Marika started looking quite annoyed. Allan wanted to make the fluid come out for her, but he could not. "I am sorry Marika... if I could make it come out, I would, but it's not working."

"OK, here's what we do... since you cant ejaculate this way, start jerking off your small penis." she said coldly. WHAT?? Al thought? What is this??

"Um.... I d d don't think that's a good idea." Allan stammered. He was taken aback. WTF???

"Start jerking it, Allan!" she commanded, raising her voice.

Allan did as he was told. He quickly got an erection, and he started embarrassingly masturbating in front of this beautiful woman who had a finger up his ass. This is fucking humiliating! This cannot get any weirder.

"You sure know how to masturbate Allan. Probably get a lot of practice, huh?" She arched her eyebrow and pursed her lips to accentuate her words and gave him a tilted head wave. I cannot believe what I am hearing and doing, Allan thought.

"Allan, continue to masturbate but slow down or stop before you feel the need to ejaculate. Let me know when you start to get near. Once you get near, I will bring you over the edge, just by massaging your prostate. This will release the prostatic fluid."

Allan jerked off thinking of hot situations that would bring him to orgasm. He was very aroused, but at the same time, mortified and embarrassed. But he didn't stop -- he did as he was told. He pumped his cock rapidly, trying desperately to get close... His head was flattened on the pillow as he jerked off for Marika lying down on the examination table.

Wonderer67
Wonderer67
37 Followers
12