The Penthouse Ch. 03: Kathy, Sir's Girlfriend

Story Info
Kathy, Sir's girlfriend comes for a visit. Who is in charge.
4.7k words
4.7
10.1k
5

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third in the series. In general, following the series in order is helpful, but not necessary, but reading the first one "Penthouse 01 - Who Am I" explains the main characters and setting making it easier to enjoy subsequent vignettes.

Penthouse 3 - Kathy, Sir's Girlfriend

Master called this morning to warn me that Kathy was going to be in town for a couple day. That there were no definite plans, yet. Kathy is an engineering executive with a hardware firm that does some business with Sir's company. They met several years ago at a conference and connected. She is a brilliant engineer and if I do say so model level gorgeous. Physically a six-foot-tall blue eyed buxom true blonde, with perfect hair, flawless skin, full lips, nice tight ass, the full package. Did I mention she is also very intelligent, witty and generally fun to be around?

So why did Master warn me she was going to be in town? Internally, I have a difficult relationship with her. My Master adores her. She knows it and thinks she is competing with me for him. I know where I stand with my Master and have nothing to fear from her, but there is always that twinge of doubt. She is not really a domme but likes to act as one with me at times, I guess thinking it enforces her position with Master. Master gets off on having her do that, seeing me obeying and be subservient to her. She doesn't realize that this further endears me to my Master. Most of the time it turns me on like crazy, but occasionally she pushes it a bit too far for my comfort. So basically, I enjoy spending time with her almost as much as Master does, but she does trigger me on a couple of levels.

Master called back during my lunch and asked what my professional workload was that afternoon and tomorrow. I told him that I had nothing urgent and could be fully available. He told me that Kathy would like to spend some time shopping with me, and then join Sir for dinner and . . . Sir just let the "and" hang, but I knew what he expected. Sir came back a couple minutes later, to tell me that she would be arriving by Uber in less than an hour.

Kathy shops for her everyday clothes in the high-end stores that I use to get something for a special event. Not really a cost issue, more an issue of style and needs. She looks like a model at work every day, I work naked in a collar and heels. Knowing what to expect I pick out a stylish dress and heels. Kathy showed up half an hour later looking like she just came from the stylist. She frowned when she sees what I'm wearing, and tells me, "Oh dear slut, we need to find something that looks good on you." I learned some time ago that she isn't being mean, she thinks she in being helpful. Still, it cuts when she does that. So, I simply replied, "Yes Ma'am, thank you."

We decided to take my car instead of an Uber to handle packages easily. Entering the shop an older clerk immediately recognized Kathy and gave her a warm welcome. Kathy smiled and told the clerk that we are looking for something to "Make me look hot." The clerk looked me over, asked me to turn around a couple of times and told the younger clerk to get three specific items and meet us at the dressing room. We browsed around the store for a short bit and when we arrived at the dressing room area there are three dresses hanging up next to a table set with a champaign bucket and three already filled flutes and two felt covered chairs.

The older clerk handed me one of the dresses and the younger girl led me into the dressing room. It fit tight and it took some gymnastics, help from the girl, and manhandling of my boobs to get it on properly. When I looked in the mirror I gasp. It is green, short, fingertip length on the left side, and bias cut to just a bit below my hip on the right side. It has enough structure on top that even without a bra my tits are lifted, framed and displayed beautifully. Turning around it looked like it was molded to my ass. The green dress looked spectacular with my red hair. I stepped out of the dressing room to a big smile from the older clerk and a "That's more like it." From Kathy. The seamstress came over and they determined that the waist needed to come in a bit and the under bust adjusted. They marked it and the clerk handed me the second dress. I liked it but Kathy felt it didn't do anything for me. The third dress was short and low cut, nothing extreme, but fit perfectly and as Kathy said, "promoted my best attributes." We moved over to the footwear where Kathy picked out two killer stilettos for me. Killer meaning both stunning to look at and deadly for my feet and ankles. Kathy insisted I keep one pair on for the evening. We had a couple more stops for things that Kathy had ordered or wanted to check out. As we finished those the dress shop called to say the alterations were done on my dress. Kathy informed me we needed to pick it up as she wanted me to wear it to dinner. Knowing how I looked in it I couldn't argue. On our way back to the dress shop we stopped by a makeup artist Kathy knew for an over-the-top look. At the dress shop, I put the new dress back on and with the alterations it looked even more spectacular. I felt stunning in it until I stepped out and met Kathy in the identical dress, only in red and biased the other way at the bottom hem, high on her left hip vs mine high on the right. What is it with blondes and red dresses, it always looks amazing? I was stunned, shocked, speechless. Looking at the two of us side by side it looked like a cover of Vogue. Kathy broke the silence, "I can't wait to see the look on your master's face when he sees us walk into the restaurant.

Master had booked a booth at his club in town for dinner. To say we made an entrance would be a gross understatement. The room went dead quiet when we walked through the arched entry. Master's jaw dropped; it took him two attempts to get to his feet. The club maitre d' rushed over to help us into our seats. Master had chosen a small booth so we were seated snugly on either side of him. It allowed both of us to run a hand up one of Master's legs to tease his already erect cock. I'm sure dinner was delicious and perfect but frankly I don't remember it at all. We left immediately after the meal; Master seemed to be in a hurry to get us home. We left my car at the club, Kathy naturally got the front seat with Master. Master drove all the way home with one hand on the wheel and the other somewhere high on Kathy's thigh.

When we got home Master let Kathy strip me. I stood before them naked except for the stiletto heels, my outside collar and day plug. Kathy sensing that Master was letting her take charge of me, ran her hands over me, fondling my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples erect, smacking my ass, and running fingernails over my clit. Immediately both arousing and humiliating. I asked Master if I could remove the stilettos, as my feet were killing me. Kathy immediately smacked my ass again and told me that if my feet hurt, I could crawl upstairs to get my "real" collar. Master agreed and added that I needed to prep my ass, since I had gone shopping with Kathy instead of my normal ass cleaning enema routine. Master pointed at the stairs, I dropped and started crawling. I was both hurt and relieved, hurt to be sent away by Kathy and Master, but relieved to get away from her if only momentarily.

As instructed, I start my daily enema routine: used the toilet then a two-quart castilian soap enema, my plug reinserted and the enema held while I make sure Master's bedroom and bath rooms are ready, a minimum of fifteen minutes. Master believes moving around while filled helps to get things cleaner and reduces cramping. Once I released the soap enema, I am filled again with a plain water enema and hold it while I make sure my rooms are ready. After releasing the second enema I lubed my ass, not sure what Kathy has planned for me. I changed to my heavy thick leather collar, inserted my medium sized plug, checked my makeup and crawled back downstairs.

I reached the bottom of the stairs to find Master and Kathy making out on the couch. Her dress is gone, my vision was drawn to her tight ass and impossible long legs made to look even longer with the stiletto heels. I next noticed Master's hand between her legs with fingers obviously deep in both of her holes. They continued their make out session ignoring me. I assumed my present position; sitting on my heels, back straight, shoulders back, hands behind my head, my stomach pulled in and my hips rolled forward to present my cunt. Then, I waited and watched, my stomach in a knot. Finally Master turns Kathy's head toward me does a mock gasp and says, "slut, love that position it really shows off your charms, and that collar belongs on your neck, it is you!" Not sure how to take that comment I smiled and thanked her.

She uncoiled from Master, reached over and pulled the ottoman over against the couch between Master's legs. Master reached over. took a dildo and screwed its base into a socket in the middle of the ottoman. He gestured for me to rise and mount the ottoman. As I settled onto the ottoman and the dildo slipped easily into my soaking wet cunt. Kathy got off the couch, took my hands and handcuffed them behind me. Then took a strap, wrapped it around my elbows and drew my elbows together, pushing my chest out. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, looking up at her as she leaned down for a deep tongue kiss, as she grabbed my right tit and gave the nipple a hard pinch and twist. She broke the kiss after I moaned into her mouth.

Master took her by the hips and helped her to kneel on the couch facing me, with Master's legs between hers, his knees spreading hers wide. I watched as she reached down and guided Master to her cunt and slowly lowered herself down its magnificent length. When she reached bottom, she picked up a pair of clover clamps, smiled, leaned forward and attached them to my nipples. She then grabbed the connecting chain and gently tugged it as she began to slowly rise on my Master's cock. As she rose, she pulled upwards on the chain, "Look me in the eyes, move with me slut, match my rhythm." As she began to ride my Master I was forced to match her rhythm on my embedded dildo. She set the pace, sometimes very slow, sometimes almost violent, I did my best to match but when I failed the pull of the chain worked to keep me moving with her. I couldn't read the look in her eyes. Was it amusement, lust, or both? I could feel my orgasm rising within me. I wasn't sure if from the dildo, the scene in front of me, my submission, or some combination? Kathy sensed it and warned me not to cum until I was ordered to do so. Kathy picked up the pace, faster and faster, she was obviously getting close. Suddenly Kathy rose almost all the way off Master's cock, and as she slammed back down growled, "Cum slut, cum with me!" As we both descended hard, she jerked me forward with the chain, grabbed my hair and pulled me into a deep kiss as we both exploded. We kept the kiss, trading tongues as we both rode our orgasms hard. She finally released her grip on both my hair and the clamp chain as we both tried to catch our breath. I could hear Master breathing hard too. I could only hope that Sir got off too.

Kathy rolled off Master and his cock, turned and they exchanged a long deep kiss. When it broke Kathy turned to me and said, "I'm going to go freshen up and prepare your Master's bed for us. Clean up your Master and crawl to bed. I will see you later, as usual." She climbed off the couch and disappeared up the stairs. Master reached over and removed the clover clamps, smiling as I moaned. He pulled me up off the dildo, settled me onto his still semi erect cock and pulled me into a kiss. "Good girl, I'm so proud of you. Now do like Kathy said and clean me and head to bed. I'll see you in the morning. Breakfast will be delivered at 10AM so sleep in if you can." I cleaned Master of the mixed juices of Kathy, Master's cum, and me. In a show of independence, I walked up the stairs in my stiletto heels, rather than Kathy's orders to crawl.

I removed my makeup, put some salve on my sore abused nipples, took off my heels and went to bed. I knew I needed to get some sleep before my night visitor showed up. Kathy can't sleep with Master's snoring either. So, when they wear each other out, Kathy will show up to my bed for the night. When she does it takes a while for either of us to get any sleep. I tossed and turned for a bit, edging as I imagined what was happening in my Master's bed, but finally fell asleep.

Sometime later, I woke from a sound sleep with someone beside me running their hands over my body, caressing my breasts, skimming over my cunt. As my eyes opened, I saw Kathy's face near mine, smiling. As I opened my mouth to acknowledge her, she leaned over me opened her mouth and deposited a load of my Master's cum into my mouth. She had apparently held it after a good night blow job. Her kiss followed as we tongue swapped my Master's cum back and forth. As we kissed her hands continued to roam over my body, massaging my breasts, tweaking my sore nipples, fingers traveling through my labia and across my clit. I felt her move as she broke the kiss and rotated her body on top of mine with my head now between her legs, and hers between mine, classic 69. As she lowered her cunt to me, I got another mouthful of my Master's cum. Her cunt was filled with it and it covered everything from her navel to past her ass. That they must have had a great time passed through my mind as I felt her tongue probe deep into me as I started to clean and eat her. Even with all of Master's cum, I could still taste her sweet nectar. Gorgeous and a great tasting cunt, what an irresistible package. As I felt my body react to her oral skills, I switched from cleaning to cunt worship. That rewarded me with even more of her juice, mixed with even more of My Master's cum. I came first, and she didn't slow down her efforts, I redoubled mine and was rewarded with a mouth and face full of her squirt as she came hard. She turned back around next to me. We snuggled, exchanged a sweet sloppy wet kiss and said our good nights.

My alarm went off at its usual time. It woke Kathy up too. She leaned over and kissed me good morning while abusing my left nipple with her fingernails. I told her about Master's brunch plans and that we didn't need to get up this early. She smiled at me and told me she wanted to participate in my Master's daily wake up service with me. She used the bathroom first. She hadn't removed her makeup the night before and was really a sight, so I used the toilet as she finished cleaning that up. We both laughed at how pointless it would have been to brush out teeth, with what we were about to do.

We decided that my Master was going to get woke up with double oral, his cock sucked while his ass was rimmed. Kathy flipped a coin for heads or tails (ass) and it came up ass. Pretty sure that wasn't her first choice, but she smiled and pulled me towards Master's room. The bed was a mess, the covers and top sheet were on the floor, with Master sleeping on what was left of the crumpled bottom sheet. Fortunately, Master was sleeping on his side. We slowly climbed into bed, I found his surprisingly erect cock. Apparently, he was having sweet dreams. I kissed his balls and started licking and gently sucking Master as Kathy parted his ass cheeks and started her rim work. Master started to wake up about the time he was nearly rigid and was deep in my mouth. Kathy had already managed to get her tongue firmly into his ass hole and had started a slow tongue fuck. Master reached down and stroked my head as I took him into my throat. It seemed to take him waking up a bit more to realize that he had two heads serving him his morning wake up. He moved his other hand back to Kathy's head as we both kept up our oral assault. He finally went rigid, moaned, and shot a surprisingly full load into my mouth. I thought Kathy had him pretty well drained and wasn't expecting Sir to have that much left. Kathy and I both crawled up next to him each with our head on a shoulder. I opened my mouth to show Master his cum, then leaned over and dropped most of it into Kathy's mouth, which turned into another cum kiss session much to Master's delight. As we settled back onto Master's shoulders, Kathy smiled as she said, "Thank you for that. You got a nice mouth full of your Master's cum, all I got was to taste him, and three farts." That got a good laugh from Master as he held us close. We snuggled and slept together until Master got a text that brunch was on its way.

Master got up and put his robe on to answer the door. As he was leaving the room, he turned and said "Just those stilettos you were wearing last night for brunch. As he closed the door, Kathy and I looked at each other and collectively moaned. Kathy insisted we do our make-up and put our hair up to be presentable for brunch, when we finished Kathy looked spectacular as usual, I thought I looked presentable, but Kathy's comments were much kinder. We located and donned the requested footwear and descended the stairs arm in arm. Master met us with a smile at the bottom of the stairs and told us he had changed his mind. Brunch was served at the hot tub, and we needed to take our shoes off first. We both put up a false protest of disappointment to lose the torture heels but did remove them promptly. As we walked together to the terrace, a surprise. A young male friend of Master, not only naked, but also apparently very happy to see us based on the size of his cock and its condition. Master explained that when the brunch was delivered, he realized that John, the young man delivering it, was not only a young friend but a member of our local BDSM group. They had checked with the catering company, and he was free to stay and "serve." Kathy, Master and I climbed into the hot tub and were served a plate per each of our orders and a rather large mimosa.

John sat on the edge of the hot tub as we ate, discussing with Master a recent scene between three of our friends. There was an issue during the scene that resulted in a safeword being used followed by a discussion on whether there had been a consent breach. It turned out to be a misunderstanding and their scene continued to what appeared to be a great conclusion. As they were winding down their discussion, I finished my brunch. I looked at Master who gave me a nod toward John. I finished my mimosa and moved over between his legs, gave him a smile and in one move kept eye contact and took, his cock deep into my mouth. I saw him give Master a look. Master apparently gave him some OK sign as he smiled as he looked down at me. We kept eye contact as I demonstrated my oral skills and enthusiasm. While John was a member of our group, I don't remember ever doing a scene with him. I sometimes forget a face, but pretty sure I wouldn't have forgotten that cock. As it reached full erection it filled my mouth and attempting to take it down my throat only resulted in sounds and gagging, which seemed to please him and embarrassed me. I reached down and started fingering my cunt. I didn't have permission to cum, but it still felt amazing to do with my mouth so full. He took my head into his two hands and my blow job turned into a face fuck. He was firm but reasonably gentle, not trying to force it into my throat, but a deep stroke, which kept getting faster and harder. He finally gave a big smile, moved my face off his cock and proceeded to dump stream after stream of cum: into my mouth, covering my face, and even in my hair. My vision was blurred with cum, but I licked and sucked him clean. He started to hand me a table napkin when my shoulders were grabbed, and I was turned. Kathy had come over and grabbed me and proceeded to lick my face clean, ending in another deep tongue and cum swapping kiss.

12