The Penthouse Ch. 07A: Weekend at Mistress's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so engrossed in Sharon's cunt that I didn't realize that Bridget had the cane and was preparing for her turn. Whether deliberate or not, Bridget's stroke was far heavier than any of the others. Even muffled by a mouthful of Sharon's cunt, my scream was piercing. Bridget fell at Mistress's feet begging forgiveness. Mistress was not moved and directed Bridget into position on top of me. Sharon told me later that Mistress gagged Bridget before personally delivering the heavy stroke to Bridget's ass. I felt Bridget get off my back and shortly began feeling her tongue rimming and tongue fucking my ass. What a mix of feelings and emotions, my butt on fire from the caning, my ass being massaged with Bridget's tongue, and the sounds of Sharon moaning appreciation for my tongue.

I have no idea how long Mistress let me lie their recovering and enjoying giving and receiving oral attention. First Bridget was removed from my ass as Missy applied a gel to the bruised stripes.

I then felt Missy start to apply something around and into my cunt with special attention to my clit. She reached around applied the product to my breasts, concentrating on my nipples. She had no more removed her hands than the cats attacked my nipples and cunt. Their rough tongues lapping at whatever Missy had applied, but also biting at my nipples and clit. They apparently finished what was on the surface of my cunt and the rough tongues started to probe deeper. Missy applied more to my clit and nipples to bring their attention back to those nubs and they reacted with a new fury of licking and nipping at those sensitive spots. It was exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain. Sharon pulled my face back into her cunt reminding me that she wasn't finished receiving her reward.

I was lost in the feelings: Sharon on my tongue, sharp teeth and rough tongues stimulating and abusing my overly sensitive nipples, cunt and clit. I had not noticed Mistress move from her chair, until I felt a pressure at my cunt followed by a slow insertion of what I realized was Mistress's strap on.

Between Missy's attention at dinner and the cats, I was already on edge and Mistress's penetration released the pent-up sensation with a body wracking orgasm. Only the straps held me in place as I screamed into Sharon's cunt. Mistress reacted by going deep, hard and fast in my cunt. My orgasm continued in a series of strong aftershocks, and waves of energy traveling through my body. Mistress kept pounding me until a second orgasm wracked my body again.

I laid there spent. My face still in Sharon's cunt. The cats still licking and nipping at my clit and nipples, and Mistress still deep in my cunt. I felt Missy release the straps holding me to the bench. Mistress and Sharon helped me to my knees where Mistress presented her strap on to me for cleaning. As I licked and sucked my juices off her cock, I also got a taste of the butter that Missy had used to attract the cats.

Mistress took a handful of hair and pulled my head back for a long, deep, tongue filled kiss. She didn't seem to mind that my mouth was full of Sharon's squirt and juices. I got a surprisingly rewarding, "Good girl"

Mistress turned to Sharon and told her, "Take Angie up to bed. Remember you two have kitchen duties in the morning. Have Angie bring Bridget's, Missy's, and My breakfast up to the room at 8:00."

Turning to Bridget, she told her, "Leash Missy and take her to my room. I will be up shortly to put her to bed."

We followed Bridget leading Missy up the stairs, her pink cage clearly visible as she crawled in front of us. At the top of the stairs, we all hugged and kissed Bridget as she continued to Mistress's room with Missy in tow.

Sharon, Carmen and I went straight to the bathroom, used the facility, removed our makeup, washed up, and the dozen other things we women do before bed. It became apparent that I was to be in the middle in the bed. I laid on my back with Sharon's head on my right shoulder, and Carmen's on my left.

I turned to Sharon and had to ask, "Ok what is the story with Missy?"

Sharon sighed, "Missy in Mistress's husband. They were both raised in strict households and were high school sweethearts who saved themselves for marriage. Unfortunately, once they were married, they discovered that Missy is essentially asexual, no interest in sex at all. But they also discovered that she is also very submissive when Mistress started to discover her dominant side and taste for other women. They still love each other, and both find this relationship makes them happy."

"Ok" I replied. "I understand that, but what about the feminization of Missy?"

Sharon shrugged, "I don't know when or how that occurred, but it works well in this household."

Carmen spoke, "Ok, now I have a question."

Sharon and I together, "Yes"

Carmen continued, "You like being controlled and serving men, yet you obviously enjoy women too. What is it like being used at their whim, and being shown off in public like that? Why are you here this weekend?"

I smiled, turned and kissed Sharon, "I'm here this weekend because of this lady." I'll let her tell you about that. Yes, I love serving my Master. It fills a deep need in me. It isn't just serving him sexually, but the relationship, having someone own you is powerful. That he is so proud of me that he wants to show off what is his, that pleases me. He gives me so much that I am willing to whatever he wishes me to do. In some ways it is like your relationship with Mistress, you give her your devotion and she takes care of you."

I could see her thinking about what I had told her. I think she saw it as being somewhat like her relationship with Mistress. I asked her if Mistress had ever taken her to one of the monthly parties. Sharon quickly answered that she had not.

Finally, Carmen asked, "What about this weekend, why are you here, and what does Sharon have to do with it."

I rolled Sharon over on top of me with her cunt resting firmly on my thigh. Sharon told Carmen about asking Mistress to let her experience sex with men. About Mistress taking her to the monthly party and how I had helped her with her first blowjob and our double simultaneous fuck, and our post fuck 69 cleaning the cum out of each other's cunt. How Mistress had delivered her naked to my Master's house for her to teach me about having sex with other women, and about the final test where I sat on her face while she served my cunt, and I did the exact same tongue service to their Mistress. Finally, how Mistress had invited me for this weekend, and my Master had accepted the offer.

By the time she finished the story, Sharon was actively humping my leg. Carmen had a look somewhere between shock and disbelief. Carmen opened her mouth ask a question but before she could get it out Sharon leaned over and stuck her tongue in Carmen's mouth and sealed her lips with a kiss. While they exchanged kisses and tongues I slid out from beneath Sharon and between Carmen's legs

Carmen was positively soaked. I lapped, I drank, I used every skill that Sharon had taught me. It wasn't too long before she squirted all over my face. I crawled up her body to find she and Sharon were still deep in a tongue battle. As I reached them, they both started licking Carmen's discharge from my face. A three-way kiss.

Sharon directed us into a three-way daisy chain. Sharon was eating Carmen, while I ate Sharon and Carmen was showing her expertise between my thighs. I don't know about Carmen but both Sharon and I came twice, before Carmen reminded us, we had early kitchen duties. We all kissed goodnight and returned to me sleeping in the middle with a girl snuggling on each side.

I woke up first and slipped out of bed, used the bathroom and took a shower. As I was finishing my shower Sharon came into the bathroom, pushed me back into the shower where we spent some time making sure the others cunt, ass and tits were clean. We toweled each other off. Sharon reminded me to do my makeup since I was serving Mistress her breakfast in bed this morning. Finishing that we strapped on our heels and headed to the kitchen.

Breakfast was simple, scrambled eggs with ham and cheese, fruit, toast and coffee. Sharon prepared two plates and then got out a cereal bowl and filled it with cut up pieces of toast and some of the ham and cheese. She got out a tray and put the two prepared plates, the bowl, two cups and a carafe of coffee on the tray. I took it upstairs and at precisely 8:00 knocked once on Mistress's door and took the tray into her room.

Entering the room, I saw Mistress was sitting up in the bed leaning against some pillows checking her messages on a laptop. Bridget was laying on the floor beside the bed gagged and hogtied. I did not see Missy.

Mistress smiled, motioned for me to put the tray on the bedside table and said, "Good morning Angie, I hope the ladies did not keep you up too late. Please remove Bridget's gag and place her plate in front of her. I will take mine here, and please pour a cup of coffee for me. Missy is in the cage in the corner please unlock it and put her bowl down beside her water bowl. Then come sit by me."

Bridget did not look happy when I unbuckled her gag and placed her breakfast in front of her while she was still hogtied, but she immediately started eating. I found Missy in a rather small cage in the corner. There was the key on a hook above the cage, so I set her food bowl down and unlocked the cage. She crawled out and kissed my feet, before turning to her food and water. As she turned, I saw that while she was naked, she was still in the pink cage.

I sat by Mistress, and she asked how I had enjoyed last night and if I was ready to experience another day in her home. I told her that last night had been amazing and I was looking forward to today's experiences. She told me that I would probably find kitchen duty boring, but it was necessary to the House, and she wanted me with Sharon so I wouldn't feel lost and alone. I told her I understood and appreciated it.

Mistress looked me in the eyes, hesitated a moment and said, "I am going to ask a big favor of you. It is not a problem if you say no, but I will be most grateful if you would say yes. Once a week Missy is released from her cage with her hands cuffed behind her. Her genitals are inspected, cleaned and she is allowed one release before being back in the cage. I won't allow my girls to do that for me, but bluntly you are familiar with her equipment. "

It took me a moment to realize what Mistress was asking, but then I immediately replied, "Ma'am I would be honored to perform that duty for you. Should I do it now?"

Mistress called for Missy and when she appeared by the side of the bed told her, "Take your shower, when you finish, cuff your hands behind you. You have been very good this week and Angie has agreed to do your cleaning, inspection and release for me."

Missy stared at Mistress for a moment, realized what she had said and gave me a big warm smile before crawling to the bathroom.

"Angie take all the breakfast dishes down to the kitchen and ask Sharon for an ice bag. But first, release Bridget's legs from the hogtie and help her up onto the bed between my legs. Missy isn't the only one that needs to get off this morning."

I found the knot that held the legs secure in the hogtie and released it. Bridget moaned as she stretched her legs out straight after being bound for who knows how long. I helped her to her knees and then on to the bed where she crawled up between Mistress's widespread legs.

I took the tray of dishes back down to the kitchen. She looked puzzled when I asked for the ice bag, but then commented. "It is Saturday, Mistress needs it every Saturday to help Missy back into her cage." I didn't volunteer that I was doing that duty this time.

When I got back to Mistress's room, Mistress was back on her laptop apparently oblivious to Bridget lapping away at her cunt. She looked at me and said, "She is ready for you. Clean her with the antiseptic soap on the counter, check her carefully for scratches, sores, or red areas." Mistress took the key from around her neck and handed it to me.

I found Missy sitting on the vanity in the bathroom. She had the soap and a couple of washrags and a towel handy beside her. Her hands were handcuffed behind her back. The key turned easily in the cage's lock, and I quickly figured out how to remove it. I ran warm water, on a washrag, added some of the soap and started gently washing her cock and balls. I commented how hairless they were, and Missy responded that laser treatment had fixed that. As I continued handling her balls and cock the cock started to come to life. Using the soap as lube I started stroking it. She was soon fully erect, about four inches long and not very wide. I wet the other washcloth and carefully removed all the soap, I rinsed out the cloth and repeated to make sure there was no soap left.

I handled her gently as I inspected for any issues, fortunately I found none. With the cleaning and inspection done all that was left was her weekly release. I knelt between her legs and licked all around the head before taking it in my mouth. With the small size taking the whole thing was no issue at all. I slowly worked it in and out, sucking gently. I was quickly rewarded with a soft moan. I kept working it with lips, tongue and suction and was surprisingly soon rewarded with a mouth full of Missy's cum. I showed her then swallowed. Missy was beaming, and mouthing "Thank you, Thank you" I took the handcuff key and released her hands, and handed her the ice bag. She sighed and applied it to her crotch. It shrank rapidly and I was soon able to reattach the cage and lock it. Missy climbed down from the vanity and gave me a hug and a kiss, then fell to her knees, kissed my feet and crawled back to Mistress's bedside.

Mistress thanked me and told me to back and help Sharon in the kitchen, that She would see me at lunch.

Lunch in Mistress's House is an informal affair. Mistress will be dressed as appropriate for her plans for the day, anywhere from sweats to business suits. The ladies of the house are naked except for heels and their collar. Missy of course has her pink cage. We had prepared grilled cheese sandwiches, and tomato bisque soup. Sharon and I set the table and served the food. Again, Missy disappeared under the table and came straight to my crotch to return this morning's favor. As we ate Mistress checked with everyone on how their duties of the day were going. Since it was a weekend only Sharon and I had assigned duties although Bridget was still assigned to assist Mistress. Even though Missy had me on the edge, I managed to give Mistress a coherent answer. Her return smile told me she knew what Missy was doing.

After lunch Mistress asked how it had gone with Missy. She hadn't seen her so happy in a long time. I recounted how I had cleaned, inspected, and sucked him off for his release. Mistress laughed, put her hand on my shoulder and said, "No wonder Missy is so happy, her release is usually a hand job. She hasn't been sucked off in years." No wonder she spent the entire lunch between your thighs instead of making it around to all the ladies.

As Sharon and I were cleaning up from lunch I asked what happens when you spend the night with Mistress? Sharon thought for a moment and said, "You never know. Some nights she talks all night about whatever is on her mind. Some nights you spend the entire night serving between her legs. Some nights it is a strap on. Some nights she flogs. Some nights she paddles. Some nights you cuddle up to her and just sleep. It all depends on what her mood is that evening."

I told her how I found Bridgett that morning. Sharon advised, "Do not initiate a conversation with Mistress in her bed. If she wants to talk, you will know it, and keep it to the conversation she initiates."

As we were finishing getting dinner ready so it could go into the oven later, Bridget came into the kitchen. "Mistress released me early since she had things to do that did not require my assistance." She came over and gave me a kiss. "I know you are Mistress's tonight, and I would like to spend some time with you. I'm sorry for the too heavy cane stroke last night, I was jealous of the attention you were getting. I was wrong, Mistress explained things to me last night, then I spent the night the way you found me this morning, so I could think about why jealousy was not acceptable."

Sharon said, "Go with her, I can finish up here." Bridget put her arm around my waist, and we went back up to the dorm room.

When we got upstairs, I told Bridget that I needed to use the restroom. She followed me in and as soon as we were on the tile floor, went to her knees, pulled me to her and placed her mouth over my cunt. Her simple request was "Go now, please."

While I had served my Master that way some mornings, I had never been the giver before. It took a bit and some concentration before my piss started to flow. Having been on the receiving end, I knew to limit the flow and pinch it off occasionally. Even so I occasionally overflowed Bridget's mouth and it ran down her chest and dripped off her tits on to the floor. When I finished, Bridgett went down and licked up what she had spilled on the floor.

I pulled her to her feet, kicked off my heels and pushed her into the shower. She immediately went back to her knees and started licking and sucking my cunt. As I pulled her back up for a kiss, she smiled and said, "I provide bidet services too." After we made sure that each other was clean especially, cunts, tits and asses, we made it to the bed. Bridget spent the afternoon showing me that Sharon had not taught me every way there is to make love to a woman. She spent a fair amount of time showing me what Mistress especially liked. A long slow pointed tongue that goes from deep in the ass hole, through the cunt, circles the clit a few times and returns along the same path to return into the ass. Bridget had me practice that over, and over, and over, and over, to make sure I got it right.

Sharon and Carmen came up together and joined Bridget and I on the bed. A four-girl orgy with lots of: tongues, fingers, scissoring, ass cunt and tit slapping ensued. I was kissing one girl while I had two sets of fingers in my cunt, one in my ass, and a tongue on my clit, I was never quite sure who, I was fingering and whose tongue was in my cunt or who I was tasting as I kissed one of the ladies. Later, I was scissoring with Carmen while Bridget was sitting on my face, and Sharon was on Carmen's face. I separated from Carmen and Bridget leaned down and we 69'd while Carmen and Sharon did the same.

Then it turned into a gang bang on Carmen, I held her down and was kissing her while tweaking her nipples while Sharon fucked her with a dildo and Bridgett ate her cunt. When Carmen squirted all over Sharon and Bridgett, I turned and took Carmen across my knees and Sharon and Bridget got payback spanking her ass a nice cherry red.

Things did settle down a bit when Sharon left to put dinner in the oven. The rest of us headed to the bathroom to get ready for inspection and dinner. There may be two showers, but all three of us wound up in the same one. Let's just say I've never taken a longer shower or cum three times while doing so.

I learned that enemas are much more enjoyable if while someone is filling your ass, someone else is eating your cunt, and a third has their tongue filing your mouth. Then I had to hold it while we returned the favor with Carmen and then Bridgett. It was quite a sound and smell when all three were released at the same time.

I rushed to get ready so that I could help Sharon with dinner. Saturday's dinner dress was essentially a very short toga that barely covered my cunt. A thin front piece that barely covered my breasts and an equally thin back that tended to crawl up my ass. It was held in place with a single golden rope.