The People Makers Ch. 01

Story Info
A kinky redhead teaches Michael Taylor how to enjoy sex.
10.7k words
4.79
5.1k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The People Makers

By Gary LM Martin

Part 1: Survey Service Captain Michael Taylor

The little marsh on the southwestern edge of Auburn Field outside of Perth, Australia was gorgeous. The tiny pond, the tall, thin reedy plants, the green lilies decorating the surface of the pond, the calmness and the tranquility was all very soothing. Only four or five times a day would the roar of spaceship engines remind one that this piece of beauty was a mere two hundred feet from the main Survey Service spaceport.

It was beautiful, but Survey Service Captain Michael Taylor barely noticed. He was too busy relishing the sensation of his first officer, Commander Sophie Astor, eagerly rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Michael," she whispered, kissing him passionately. "I want you, Michael!"

Sophie was a Passive Observer; at least, that was how Michael knew her when they first met, so many years ago. But there was nothing passive about her now. For Sophie Astor had fallen deeply, passionately in love with him. It was not a love that Michael could afford to reciprocate. Sophie was his first officer, and even putting aside Survey Service regulations about fucking your subordinates, Michael knew that sleeping with his first officer would simply be terrible for ship's morale and unit cohesion.

"Sophie, we can't be doing this," said Michael, between kisses.

She looked him sternly in the eye, paused, as if mock-considering for a moment, then said, "Yes we can," in that very sexy self-confident way of hers. And then she continued to kiss and fondle him as if nothing had happened. That's one of the many things he loved about her, her inner strength, her resoluteness.

Something had happened to them, or to be more precise, something had happened between them on the planet designated "New Eden." Their DNA had been altered and they had been turned into humanoid plant people. Their minds had been altered and their bodies had been used for reproduction by the sinister forces led by Marnie Glickman. Sophie, out of her love for Taylor, had allowed her mind and body to be transformed to help free her Captain from Marnie Glickman's sinister clutches. She remembered being made to fuck a jub jub plant which transformed her, giving her three internal vaginas, each one deeper inside her than the next; she remembered taking the wooden rod in the newly formed hole in the back of her head, conditioning her to be an obedient servant of Mama Earth; and above all she remembered making love to Taylor, Taylor not as he was now, but Taylor with an enormous 15 inch bendable penis which winded its way through her three sets of interconnected vaginas. When Taylor made love to her Sophie felt so utterly, utterly connected to him. She had lured him away from Marnie's evil daughter Ruthie and helped him regain his senses. They had overcome the Glickmans and even been restored to their original form by the Old Man from the Giant Tree, but the memory of what they experienced, of what they had shared with each other, had remained.

But once they had been rescued, Taylor acted like it never happened. He told Sophie that what she wanted was impossible.

But Commander Sophie Astor, who was normally logical to an extreme, refused to accept the impossible.

And so the normally passionless woman ground her body against him. Her firm, nuclear tipped breasts pressed against him while lower down she felt his stiffening erection pressed against her through his white Survey Service trousers.

"No, Sophie, we can't!" And with an effort he pushed her away.

Sophie looked sullen. "You seem capable enough." She glanced at the enormous erection in his pants.

"That's not what I mean," said Taylor, licking his lips. "You're my first officer! The regulations-"

"When have you ever cared about regulations?" And then she was on top of him again, kissing him furiously, rubbing his cock through his trousers once again.

"Sophie!" And then softer, "Sophie.... oh, Sophie....." A chill went through her body as Taylor groaned.

This time it was Sophie who pulled back, when she felt the time was right, with an uncharacteristic smirk on her face as she brought him to the edge of desire and then abruptly stopped. She sat next to him with a mischievous look as she smiled at him and stole glances at his very obvious erection.

Taylor listened to the sound of the sunset crickets and looked at her. She was gorgeous. Sophie had short straight black hair with bangs over her forehead. She had hazel eyes, a pert nose, a slender face, but big red lips. Farther down she had a wonderfully athletic figure, all slender, except for her breasts, which looked very different from her Academy days, now that she had gotten nuclear implants.

"You're so different now," said Taylor, screaning her appreciatively. He didn't really need his special skill to sense her attraction for him, but couldn't help but enjoy feeling the attraction for him oozing out of her. He could practically see it like a radiant glowing cloud. "What happened to the calm, reserved Passive Observer I knew?"

"She fell in love," said Sophie simply. She reached out with her hand and idly started to stroke his shaft again through the straining material of his pants. She smiled as he didn't pull back or tell her to stop.

"When? When we were on New Eden?"

"Uh uh." She shook her head.

"Earlier?"

"Uh huh." Her hand kept moving. She seemed fascinated by the imprint of the head of his penis on his trousers.

"Years ago, when we both served on the Relentless?"

"Earlier."

"Even Earlier?" Taylor frowned. "What's even earlier than that?" He gave her a puzzled look. "The Academy? No, it couldn't be."

"Yes," said Sophie. "It could."

Suddenly, he had a flash of memory, of his first day at the Academy, visiting the memorial to the Ganymede, the first ship to launch with the Varonkov drive, where he met Sophie for the very first time.

Sophie looked Mike squarely in the eye, and for some reason he found himself getting excited. "A Passive Observer is someone who observes every aspect of reality. Sight. Touch. Taste. Smell. Hearing. A Passive Observer analyzes all stimuli objectively. Dispassionately."

She looked at Taylor for a long moment, as if searching him with her eyes, as if expecting a response, as if she were testing him.

"It... it sounds like fun," said Taylor, not sure what else to say.

Sophie raised an eyebrow, snorted, and turned on her heel and walked off the bridge.

"What an odd person," said Taylor.

"She lykes yew," Joanna Martin said.

"How can you possibly conclude that?" Taylor asked.

"When she stood five inches from yew, and looked at yew really close... I could tell."

********

"You didn't show any interest in me at the Academy," said Taylor slowly.

"Didn't I?" said Sophie, her hazel eyes sparkling.

Taylor didn't have to screan it. He knew. "You fell in love with me-"

"From the moment I first saw you, yes." She sealed it with a kiss.

Taylor felt an electric shock going through his body. All those years! When she pulled back he looked as bewildered as he felt. "How?" he said. "You're such a logical, methodical person. How could you fall in love-"

"On first sight?" She smiled at him playfully. All the masks were off now. "I plead guilty to biology. You were just so handsome, so dashing." She gave him such an adoring look as she played with his gold brown hair. "I loved the way you carried yourself, the way you were always so confident, in command. You don't know how tortured I felt for years as I watched you fuck Cherry, and Andrea Farber, and all the other women in your intergalactic harem."

His intergalactic harem. The bitterness of her words struck him like a blast from a compression gun.

"Sophie... I never knew you felt this way," Taylor whispered.

She gave him an endearing look. "Well... now you do." She kissed him again. "Tell me, when did you realize you loved me?"

He had told her. On the long trip home from New Eden on the Relentless, he had broken down and admitted his love for her. It had been a mistake, one which he realized immediately. But now that she knew-

"Was it when you made love to me, on New Eden?" She kissed him again.

Taylor shook his head.

"When you first saw me naked on New Eden?" She resumed kissing him.

"No."

Sophie stared at him intently. "Before?" She sounded incredulous.

Taylor bit his lip and nodded.

"When?" She shook him. He refused to answer. She shook him harder. "Tell me!"

"I... I don't really know the exact date," said Taylor. "It... it was when we were serving together on the Relentless."

"When? Tell me when, Michael!" She looked so animated!

"I don't know," said Taylor. "I've always been... fond... of you, Sophie. You're a very attractive woman." He stared at her elf-like face and then down to her large, firm nuclear tipped breasts. "Your personality... your flirtatious looks... your cool wit... everything about you. I... I just woke up one day and realized... that I loved you." He felt a burden lifting from his shoulders just saying it.

"You've loved me for years?" Sophie looked shocked.

"Yes. Years." Taylor leaned forward and gave her the kiss of her life. Sophie moaned, grinding her body against his. Then she feverishly started to pull him off the bench and down to the ground

"Sophie!" Taylor cried.

She tried again to pull him to the ground, to pull him into her. "Get down here!" she cried. "You've got some heavy fucking to do!"

Taylor swallowed heavily. "Sophie... I... I can't."

"Why not?"

"You're my first officer. It would destroy my command. I can't, Sophie, I simply can't."

Sophie gave him a hard look, one laced with traces of vulnerability. Tears started to stream out of her eyes. She abruptly got up and stomped off.

********

Taylor was the Captain of the Super Dreadnaught USS Immortal, the mightiest and newest ship in the Survey Service fleet. After all the wars with the Ramadans and alien incursions they had suffered through the years, the Service decided it was time to add some punch to a fleet largely consisting of cruisers, destroyers, and frigates. The fleet already had three space battleships but the Immortal was something of a very different kind, meant to take on and beat entire Ramadan armadas singlehandedly. And Taylor, in appreciation for all he had done to save the Earth, had been given command of this enormously powerful prototype. It was supposed to be the highlight of his career.

And it was, until the ship started to develop malfunctions. Small ones at first, and then more and more significant ones until the ship started to develop engine failure. The Immortal had limped back to spacedock where it was discovered that there were cracks, significant ones, in the engine manifolds, cracks which would take six months to repair.

"Six months!" Taylor raged. He was in the office of his patron, Grand Admiral Janet Chellina. After Admiral Von Windhoek had retired, Admiral Chellina had become his unofficial patron. There were those in the Admiralty who were not among Taylor's admirers, considering him too controversial and not a solid role model for the Service, but Admiral Chellina had been instantly charmed by the young, brash, officer and had helped guide his career. She was a blonde in her mid 50's but not unattractive, given to bright smile and flirty stares... at least when Taylor was around.

"I'm sorry Mike, but that's what the dockmanager says," said Chellina.

"Surely it shouldn't take six months to fix a few tiny cracks," said Taylor.

"It's not just a few, Mike, it's thousands of microfractures," said Chellina.

"I know what they are going to do," said Taylor. He stood over the Grand Admiral, who was seated behind the desk in her chair. "They are going to coat the core with a metal composite. How can that take six months?"

"It's not just a paint job, Mike," said Chellina, running a hand through her bright yellow hair as she eyed the handsome man standing above her. Her body began to feel warm. "The remediated sections need to be tested, there are all kinds of reports and analyses to be done-"

"Admiral."

Chellina looked into Taylor's solid blue eyes and shivered.

"We both know that this sort of thing doesn't take six months," said Taylor.

"Well, of course not, Mike, but yours isn't the only ship in spacedock," said Chellina.

"Admiral." Taylor's smile grew broader. "Admiral."

Chellina felt a tingling between her legs.

"Why don't we talk more about this over lunch?"

Lunch.

Chellina looked at his smile and realized she had lost.

********

Two hours later Taylor lay in bed with a Grand Admiral of the United Survey Service, his arm confidently wrapped around her shoulders. Chellina liked this part, the afterwards part, almost as much as she liked the act itself. She had only had Taylor two times before but each time had been incredibly memorable to her.

Taylor screaned her and sensed she was troubled. While he was plowing into her she had asked him repeatedly if he had climaxed. He sensed how important it was for her. She felt insecure about her body and having sexual intercourse with a much younger officer, and desperately desired to be desperately desired. It was true that Janet's breasts had the consistency of soft pudding, but they were still large and quite a nice handful, and her smile and bright blonde framed face more than made up for any firmness she was lacking farther down. And so when Taylor climaxed inside of her he made sure he knew it, putting on a slightly more elaborate performance than he usually did, just for her.

"Oh, Janet! I'm coming!" Taylor cried.

"Yes, Mike! Yes!" She looked so excited!

"I'm coming, oh, oh OH!" he cried out, stiffening immediately as he climaxed, in only a slightly exaggerated way. For Taylor really did climax inside of her. There was something about the Admiral's beautiful, vulnerable smile he just found so endearing, especially her dark hazel eyes, which looked so much like-

"Ooooh!" Janet shuddered. The knowledge that Taylor was climaxing caused her to climax, just as Taylor had screaned that it would. Her body stiffened beautifully even as Taylor continued to release inside of her. When they both relaxed, nearly simultaneously, Chellina started chuckling and then Taylor did too and they both smiled and kissed.

But after Taylor pulled out, he sensed she was still troubled.

"What is it?" Taylor asked.

Chellina frowned as if startled to be so transparent. It wasn't the fact that she was married; she had long ago forgiven herself for her occasional dalliances, and she suspected that Frank, who had lost much of his interest in sex years ago, would not even mind very much. Oh, he still performed, just to please her, but the act was more mechanical than passionate.

No, it was something else. "Is... is this right?" she asked hesitantly, putting trembling fingers on Taylor's chest. They had done it two times now, no, three times and she still hadn't gotten used to it. The idea of having sex with a subordinate.

"Right?"

"My... seducing you. Was it right of me to use my rank to seduce you?" Chellina asked. Suddenly her voice was soft and hesitant, like a little girl's. She was a Grand Admiral but still very much a woman, and Taylor loved her for it.

"You didn't seduce me, Janet," said Taylor, in a voice which brooked no argument but also sent chills down her spine.

She looked at him with searching eyes. "Then... was it right of me to let you seduce me?"

Taylor chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

Taylor's chuckle turned into a laugh.

"What's so funny?"

Taylor kept laughing.

"Tell me!"

"First you worry about the impropriety of seducing me. Then when I assure you that you didn't seduce me, you immediately wonder whether I improperly seduced you. If we're in bed and having sex, then one of us has to be guilty of something, right?"

Chellina looked at Taylor's face and laughed. Her endearing feminine laughter made her face even more beautiful, so beautiful that Taylor couldn't resist reaching under the blanket, turning her laughter into something else entirely as her eyes grew wide.

"Mike! Oh MIKE!" She gave him a kissed filled with passion. When she pulled back, her eyes had a dreamy quality to them. "Oh Mike, how I love our time together! I do satisfy you, don't I?"

"Very, very much," said Taylor, looking into her eyes with a confidence which made her shiver.

"Good!" Her head fell back in her pillow. She licked her lips. "I... I suppose I could have a word with Admiral Starnes. About moving up the Immortal on the repair list. We might be able to get you out in four, maybe three months instead of six." She suddenly looked troubled again. "Mike, is this why you slept with me? To get your ship moved up on the repair schedule?"

Taylor started to casually play with her breast. "Janet, when I invited you back to my apartment did I ask you for any favors?"

"No."

"When I started kissing you and undressing you, did I make it conditional?"

"Nooooo." She gasped as he fondled her nipple. And then his hand moved lower....

"When I came inside of you, filling you with my sperm, was there any quid pro quo? Was there, Janet?"

Chellina gasped as Taylor roughly manipulated her sex. "Kiss me, Mike!" she cried, all thoughts of impropriety thrown out the window.

********

"And did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Kiss her?"

"A gentleman never tells."

Sophie Astor kissed him again. They had reconciled after their latest blowup, as they always did, meeting at the secluded bench at the picturesque marshland on the southwest corner of Auburn Field.

"You just finished telling me that you fucked the Admiral blind and now you won't tell me whether you kissed her at the end of it?"

"I never said I had sex with her, Sophie. I never said that," said Taylor, with a smile on his lips.

"No, you didn't," Sophie admitted. "You just said you invited the Admiral back to your quarters and used your powers of persuasion to convince her to repair the ship faster. Do you think I'm stupid?"

"I think you're beautiful," said Taylor, kissing her on the lips.

Sophie looked pleased but said, "Then you do think I'm stupid."

"What?"

"Every time a man calls a woman beautiful when asked if she's smart, it means he thinks she's stupid."

"Then you're the exception." he started tickling her. "The only exception."

"Hey, stop that!" She started cackling.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asked. "Am I interfering with your Passive Observing? Are you unable to make unbiased observations?"

Sophie kissed him hard. "Fuck me, Michael! I want you so bad!" Her breath was hot and sultry.

"I... I can't," said Taylor.

"You fucked her!" Accusingly.

"But she's... she's an admiral....."

Sophie abruptly got up.

"Where are you going?"

She straightened out her dayshirt, looking down at her prominently erect nipples. "To see the Admiral."

"Why?"

"About getting a promotion." She walked away, swaying her hips wonderfully.

********

While his ship was being repaired, there was nothing to do, nothing but kiss and fondle his sexy first officer illicitly in the evenings. And so Taylor, with the Admiral's help, got a part time teaching job at Survey Service Academy. He led a seminar on the topic of contact with alien cultures.