The People Makers Ch. 15

Story Info
Robert is manipulated into making love to his daughter.
4.6k words
4.75
3.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

480.

They only scored a 480. The score would hurt them both, but Nettie far more. Craig had actually gotten a series of scores in the 600 range so for him the 480 would be considered a fluke.

But Nettie only had one score, and that was below average. Dangerously so.

Bessie tried to impress on Robert that Nettie needed to partner again, and soon. But Nettie would have none of it. She was so traumatized by her experience that she told her father in no uncertain terms that she would never partner with anyone else ever again.

Robert was bewildered. Nettie would not talk about her experience with Craig but obviously it had been a less than positive one. He wondered how that could be since Jennifer's experience with him had been just the opposite. He tried to reason with her but Nettie was adamant. She wouldn't partner with any other men.

Robert went back to Bessie for advice. He had mixed feelings about the First One. She had essentially blackmailed him into having sex with her. And yet, he felt at the same time that there was a kindly bond between them, that despite the unpleasant thing she did that she was still looking out for his best interests, if only because of her continued attraction to him.

"I would never have sent Nettie to Craig if I ever dreamed this would have happened," said Bessie. "Craig is one of our most kind and gentle test subjects. You saw how well Jennifer reacted to him."

"I know," said Robert. "But whatever happened between them, it traumatized her. She doesn't want to partner with anyone else."

"How unfortunate for her," said Bessie.

"What does that mean?"

"Officially nothing," said Bessie. "But unofficially...." She let her words trail off. They both knew. Bessie sighed, causing vibrations in her blubber. "If only there were someone who Nettie could partner with. Someone she trusted and loved unconditionally."

"There's no one like that here," said Robert.

"Isn't there?"

The silence was deafening as reality suddenly set in.

"No. You can't be serious," said Robert.

"I am."

"But I'm her father," said Robert. "And she's my daughter."

"One follows from the other," said Bessie dryly.

"But... moral implications aside... the genetic implications of incest-"

"Are irrelevant. Even back on Earth in the 23rd century we could have adjusted for those sorts of problems. The Federationistas, who are far in advance of our technology, can only do it better. You don't have to worry about producing any two headed monsters with your little girl."

"But... you're asking me to have sex with my daughter."

"I'm asking you to partner with her," said Bessie. "More importantly, I'm asking you to save her life. You have to decide, Robert. What is more important to you, your personal morality, or your daughter's life?"

********

"Daddy, what are you saying?"

"You and I... we have to partner with each other," said Robert. He had spent nearly ten minutes trying to find some way to say the unsayable, and finally as Nettie pressed him hard he found no other way to express it.

"What?" said Nettie. "How can you suggest such a thing!"

"Nettie, listen. You saw that dead girl who was paraded through the lounge yesterday, didn't you? Didn't you?"

"Yes," she said reluctantly.

"Well, that's what going to happen to you if you don't partner with me!"

"You can't know that-"

"Bessie basically confirmed it. You've only partnered with one person since you've been here. Craig. Your score has been below average. If you don't partner with me, you'll die. You'll die and leave me all alone here." He hugged her tightly. "Please, baby girl. Don't do that to me. Don't make me watch you die."

Nettie gasped, and started crying. Finally she said, "All... all right, Daddy."

********

They felt all eyes on them at dinner that night. The smiles, the leering looks, all of them were torture for poor Nettie.

"Hey there you too," said Susan Shinn with a warm smile as she walked by.

"Hi Susan," said Robert. He sighed. Susan was about the fifth person who had walked by "just to say hello".

"They know," Nettie whispered.

"How can they know?" said Robert. "No one knows except us."

"Us and Bessie," said Nettie darkly.

No, not Bessie. Bessie would never tell anyone!

Shelly Rendler came over to their table next. "Good evening you two. How are you all doing?"

Robert put on a brave face. "We're fine, Shelly. How are you?"

"Doing well. Beautiful evening, isn't it? It would be very romantic to go down to the beach and watch the sunset, don't you think?"

Robert was about to politely decline when he saw Shelly glancing at Nettie. Shelly isn't inviting me. She's talking about me and Nettie!

"Yes, I imagine it would," said Robert.

"Well, I hope you two have a beauuuuutiful evening." She wiggled her ass as she left. Robert watched her return to the girl's table, where they were having an animated discussion and laughing. It seemed to him they were all looking his way.

"They know!" Nettie hissed.

"It doesn't matter," said Robert. "They would have found out anyway."

"Afterwards. After we had done it!" For some reason the distinction was important to her.

And then Craig Cobin came over to their table. Nettie felt like crawling under it and hiding.

"Hello friends!" he said cheerfully. "How are you doing tonight?"

"Fine, Craig. How are you?" Robert asked.

"Couldn't be better!" said Craig cheerfully. "Hey Nettie, how are you? I haven't seen you since, well, you know." He grinned confidently at her.

"I'm fine, Craig," said Nettie, gripping the tabletop tightly. "What do you want?"

"What do I want?" He raised his voice. "What do I want?" He smiled at them. "Why, simply to wish you a pleasant evening." He tipped an imaginary hat to them. "You're very lucky, Robert, to have a very attractive young woman there."

"I know I am, Craig," said Robert evenly.

"I'm sure she's going to make some man very happy. Perhaps as happy as me." He winked at Robert and sauntered off. The sounds of laughter from the women's table reached a new high.

"Daddy, let's get out of here!" Nettie cried, as she felt all eyes on her.

"Are you ready to-"

"Yes! Let's just get it over with!"

********

Robert wrapped an arm around his daughter's shoulder as they walked back to his quarters. "There's something I need to tell you."

"What, Daddy?"

He stopped and faced her. "You have to look like you're enjoying it."

"What?"

"You have to look like you're enjoying it, or else it will be for nothing."

Words stuck in Nettie's throat. She hadn't enjoyed having her virginity taken by Craig, not in the slightest, but that hadn't affected her pairing with him. Or had it? She had gotten an unusually low score....

"I, I understand, Daddy," she said softly. She intertwined her fingers with his.

He kissed her on the forehead. "Whatever happens, remember I will always love you very much."

"I know, Daddy."

As they entered their quarters, a ball of light entered his head, and hers.

********

Robert looked at his daughter. However to begin? He reached out and gently kissed her on the cheek. Her skin was soft and tender. Then his kiss continued and gradually moved to her lips.

He was actually kissing his baby girl on the lips!

Her eyes widened as she realized it too. They had kissed before on the lips, as a peck, perhaps, but never like this. Robert kissed her hard and felt a tingling in his groin.

The kiss had a similar effect on Nettie, and she felt it in exactly the same place. WOW!

"That... that was really something, Daddy," she said.

"Yes," he said.

"What... what do we do now?" she asked innocently. Suddenly she no longer seemed to reluctant.

"We, we could, uh-"

She grabbed him and kissed him again, grinding her lips against his. Both of them moaned. "I'm pretending, Daddy," she whispered into his ear. "Making it look good."

"Thanks," he whispered back. He looked at his sexy daughter. What was happening here?

His hands went to his jumpsuit. He slowly started to open it. In seconds he was nude. He saw Nettie blush as she glanced down at his penis. Technically speaking she was no longer a virgin, but her father was only the second man she had seen naked. And he was her father!

Robert rubbed his hands through her hair, making her shiver. "May I... may I undress you?"

She gave him a brilliant smile. "Of course, Daddy."

Robert undid her zip clasp. He tried not to look at her until she was completely nude. When he did look he was stunned.

Nettie was drop dead gorgeous. She was the spitting image of her mother from 20 years ago. Her face, her breasts, her figure, it was like being with Jennifer all over again.

"You... you're so beautiful," he said, in a stunned voice.

"Really Daddy?" She gave him a pleased smile, even as she shyly crossed one leg over the other.

"Yesss," he said. He kissed her again, and Nettie pressed against him, and this time he felt his naked body pressed against hers. Her warmth, her softness, really turned him on. He felt himself getting a firm erection.

"I'm so sorry dear," he whispered in her ear.

"Don't be sorry, Daddy. I don't mind," said Nettie.

What had happened to her? Just a few minutes ago Nettie had been reluctant participant. A very reluctant participant. But after that first kiss everything... everything seemed to change. He looked at the eagerness in her eyes and saw his own. This was his own daughter. What they had done, what they were about to do was so wrong, so wrong on every level.

Except that Robert couldn't deny that his penis ached to bisect his own daughter's cunt.

He no longer felt shy as she felt his hard erection sandwiched between them as he hugged and kissed her passionately. She was a full fledged participant now, giving as well as taking. She ran her hands awkwardly up and down his back, moaning as the kiss lasted and lasted and lasted.

When they finally pulled back, Robert saw that her nipples were hard and pointed at him. She really did want him!

Nettie looked down at his enormous erection. She had been scared when she had seen Craig's, which admittedly had been even bigger, but she felt no fear now, only lust and anticipation.

"Daddy your thing... it's so big... does it hurt you?"

"Hurt is not exactly the word I would use," Robert said. "Would you... would you like to touch it?"

"Yes." She remembered how she had been cruelly forced to suck on Craig's penis. But there was no coercion now. She reached out and gently stroked her father's penis. It was hard and lovingly pointed straight at her! She was the one making him so hard! A thrill shot through her body. She actually laughed as it quivered to her touch.

"What's so funny?" he demanded.

"You are, Daddy!" And she reached out and kissed him again, with real passion. She felt a strong tingling through her body. Is this what love feels like?

Nettie looked at him shyly. "I'm, I'm ready to move on to the next step, Daddy," she said, giving him a big hint and a playful smile.

Robert nodded. Her smile dispelled a lot of the tension between them. He pulled her down to the bed, and they started kissing and fondling each other immediately without prompting.

"Daddy... forgive me for saying this... but you're so handsome!" Nettie whispered in his ear.

"You are too, Darling! I'm ashamed how attracted I am to you!"

"Don't be ashamed, dear Daddy," said Nettie. She kissed him on the lips as she felt his erection pressing against her groin. "Never be ashamed."

Robert rubbed against her furiously as they kissed, getting more and more excited. "Baby girl... are you ready for me to put it in you?"

Nettie nodded, giving an excited smile.

"Spread your legs, baby girl."

Nettie complied. "Like this, Daddy?"

Robert looked at her pubic triangle, and her red labial lips, the hole which was the subject of his mounting desire. She looked so beautiful. He had always thought of her as his little girl, but now she was something else. Someone else. A woman who was the subject of his intense sexual desire.

"You look so beautiful, baby girl," he whispered.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered. She looked so needy at that moment.

Robert couldn't resist. They both gasped as he slowly inserted his aching organ into his 18 year old daughter.

"Aaaahhhhhhh," said Nettie.

"I'm inside you!" He marveled at the warmth of his daughter surrounding him.

"Yes, Daddy, you're inside me," she said.

"Am I hurting you?" Robert asked anxiously.

"Not at all," Nettie assured him. "Actually... it feels kind of good!"

"Really?" said Robert.

"Uh huh," Nettie said. Her soreness with Craig had long since abated.

It hit home to Robert again what he was doing. He was having sexual intercourse with his 18 year old daughter! He never in his life thought it would happen. It had taken a series of extremely improbable events to cause this to occur. The destruction of Earth... the rescue by the Federationistas... their entire repopulation project... Jennifer's untimely demise.... But as he lay there, impaled in his gorgeous daughter, the skin on skin contact, the shared bodily warmth, feeling her eyes and her smile on him, he realized how good it felt. Almost as if it were meant to be.

Robert drew himself out, making Nettie gasp, and then inserted himself into her equally slowly again.

"Oooooh!"

"Still not hurting you?" he asked.

"Still not hurting me," she smiled. She stared lovingly at him as he moved in and out, in and out. "Oh, oh Daddy!" She hugged him tightly. "It feels so good!"

"Really?" Robert's eyebrows shot up.

"Yesss," she hissed.

"Better than your first time?"

Nettie frowned, thinking of Craig. "Much better than my first time."

Robert concentrated on the feeling of his penis coursing in and out of his 18 year old daughter. Nettie was tight, much tighter than Jennifer had been in years. Her sweet vagina massaged his aching penis so wonderfully. Her body was so young and firm. It had taken a catastrophe of biblical proportions to bring the two of them together, but at that moment Robert couldn't have been more grateful for it.

"Is this how you make love to Mom, Daddy?"

Robert's face flushed. "Kind of."

"Show me, Daddy. Show me how you make love to her." Her eyes were full of lust and desire.

This is wrong. But even as he thought that Robert leaned forward and kissed Nettie passionately. He started pistoning more rapidly in and out of her vagina, letting her tight entrance wonderfully massage the head of his penis.

"I miss her so much," Nettie whispered, as her father penetrated her again and again.

"I do too, Baby Girl."

"Is this how you and Mommy made me?" Nettie asked. She looked down at the long, hard rod moving in and out of her red cunt lips.

"This is exactly how we made you, Honey," said Robert. Her words inflamed him. He felt his penis beginning to tense up.

"Ooooh! Ooooh Daddy! You, you make me feel so good!" Nettie cried. Then she blushed, suddenly ashamed. "Am I pretending the way you wanted me to, Daddy?"

"Yes, yes Honey," said Robert, feeling a bit disappointed. So she was pretending?

"Good." Nettie bit her lip and weighed how much to tell him. "Daddy?"

"Yes, dear?" he said, while pounding into her.

She struggled for the words. "I'm not... I'm not...."

"Not what?"

"Not completely pretending," she whispered. She felt so embarrassed that she kissed him strongly, cutting off his reply. She opened her mouth and he responded. Her tongue danced with his penis danced inside her. The dual feeling of penetrating and being penetrated pushed him over the edge.

"Oh, Baby Girl! I'm going to come!"

"Me too, Daddy!"

"Oooh!"

"Ooooh!"

"OOOOOOOH!" Two heads jerked back. Two bodies stiffened. As Robert released sperm into his little girl's vagina, he saw her chest flush red, her thick nipples pointed straight at him, and a far away look in her eyes as his baby girl experienced her first sexual orgasm with a man ever.

********

They didn't simply get up and get dressed. Robert felt they should, but somehow he lacked the willpower to leave her. Nettie felt the same. She felt like she wanted to lay against her Dad forever. She lay by his side, brushing his hair tenderly, looking into his eyes with complete adoration. Then she moved down with her hand and started to play with his penis.

"What're you doing, Honey?"

"Seeing if I can get it hard again."

A tingle went through Robert's spent body as she smiled seductively at him. She wanted more.

"Daddy?" Her hand played with the tip of his penis, which was now quite sensitive.

"Yes?" He bit his lip.

"Do you think... do you think Mommy would have been happy for us?"

He looked into her blue eyes, the same color as Jennifer's. "Yes, dear, I think she would have been very, very happy for us."

"I'm glad." Nettie smiled at him. She stimulated his penis more vigorously, working on the head with thumb and forefinger. Robert stiffened in her hands.

What is she doing to me?

"It seems I can make you hard again, Daddy. What does that mean?" she asked innocently.

Robert stared down at his erection. He stammered, "It means my body likes you."

"Just your body, Daddy?" she teased. She stroked him in silence for several moments. Then she stared at him with big eyes. "Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"I... I wish you had been the one to take my virginity."

"Now I... I wish that too," said Robert. His penis stiffened further, and it wasn't just from her touch.

She lowered her voice conspiratorially. "Daddy, do you think we fooled them? Do you think we convinced them we enjoyed it?" she whispered.

"I think we did, Honey Bun."

Nettie laughed. She started to rub his penis with her tiny fist, lingering at the now sensitive tip.

"Ow!"

"Painful, Daddy?"

"It's very sensitive, it hurts when you touch me like that," he said.

"Put it in me again, Daddy," said Nettie.

"What?"

"Put it in me again, Daddy, and I'll ease your pain," she said playfully. Then she whispered in his ear. "Let's do it one more time--just to make sure we fool them!"

Robert couldn't resist that face, those eyes, that smile. And so he raised himself up and very unexpectedly moved to enter his loving daughter again. She spread her legs and gave him the most inviting smile she could.

*********

"That was incredible!" said B.

"Amazingly incredible!" said G.

"Did you feel the way the female overcame her reticence?" G said. "She came into it almost totally opposed, totally opposed! But that kiss... that single kiss changed her entire mental makeup! She became an eager convert just with the pressing of lips!"

"Physical sensations are very potent for flesh and blood types," said B. "The male also felt reservations about inseminating the female. But she infected him with her willingness, with her eagerness to please. It was as if one flesh and blood was capable of transmitting an emotion which took over another. It was an incredible sensation. I've never felt anything quite like it."

"Did you do anything to influence either of them?" J asked. "That could have biased the entire Experiment."

"No, we simply observed," said G. "Experiencing their emotions was simply incredible. This race has such amazing passions. I've experienced a hundred different species over the millennia, but this one was the most sensational."

"How good for you," said J dryly.

"Perhaps you should try experiencing some of their passions," said B.

"No thank you," said J. "I am more focused on producing a positive outcome for the Experiment. All the positive sensations in the world will be meaningless if this race cannot produce a viable outcome."

12