The People Makers Ch. 19

Story Info
Taylor's heavily pregnant girlfriend has sex with other men.
8.8k words
4
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor had a smile on his face at breakfast the following morning. Tessa had been especially passionate the night before, not only letting him come inside of her but sucking him off afterwards for a second slower, even more sexually charged orgasm.

And so when she casually said that Graylor wanted to talk to them after breakfast Taylor, with his little smile, said, "Sure, Honey."

He was in for a surprise when he was brought to the Genetic Council Chamber. Taylor had never seen the lizard-like Graylor before. His green eyes and forked tongue did not inspire confidence. Shelly Rendler was there too, as well as Frog and Hot Dog and Hamburger.

"I've been looking over your gene charts," said Graylor. "You two would make a good match."

"Thank you," said Tessa.

"Are you ready to proceed?" Graylor asked.

"Yes, sir," said Tessa, with a smile.

"Proceed with what?" said Taylor.

"The reproduction, of course," said Graylor. "We can start right now, if you're ready."

"I most certainly am not!" Taylor looked from Tessa to Graylor and back at her again. "Tessa, what is this?"

Tessa chewed on her lower lip. "Honey, Frog came to me yesterday. She told me the human race is dying out and we are the only good prospects left to help it survive. Can't you just-"

"No I cannot!" said Taylor, standing up abruptly. "I'm a human being, not a bull or a cow. I will not be bred so my offspring can serve an alien race!"

"It's not like that at all," said Tessa. "Michael! Don't be so selfish! For once think of others! We're talking about the survival of the entire human race! Please, please do it for me!" She looked so imploringly at him.

Taylor stared Tessa straight in the eye. "I'm... I'm sorry Tessa. You're asking too much." And then he marched out of the Council Chambers.

********

"Taylor."

"Taylor!"

"Taylor, please stop! My body is not as fast as yours!"

Taylor turned to see Frog behind him in the gleaming white corridor. "What do you want?"

"To talk," said Frog.

"You put her up to this," said Taylor.

"Yes."

"You told her to do this."

"I did," said Frog. "Your time is running out."

"Why? Is the Survey Service about to find us?"

"No," said Frog. "The Experiment is going to be terminated if results aren't produced soon!"

"Why?" said Taylor. "Why do you so desperately need results?"

Frog didn't answer.

"What is it about our race that you need so badly? And if you need it, why don't you just take it? You don't need my permission to take my DNA. You already have it on file, don't you? Answer me!"

"Yes, we do," said Frog reluctantly. "But... using subjects in an involuntary way would be deemed to taint the Experiment. We need subjects who are sexually and emotionally compatible. If we coerced two subjects into pairing, it is thought that their descendants might not be attracted to each other and might not mate and multiply as needed. That's why we need your voluntary cooperation."

"How unfortunate for you," said Taylor. He turned away and left.

********

Tessa avoided him that night, even as they slept in the same bed. She did not hug him or even speak to him.

The following morning she was silent at breakfast. After breakfast she attended services for the first time led by Hommed, who led his flock in chants praising Ajuba. And then after that she started talking to the men. A lot of men.

********

"How are you, Captain?" said Sophie. It was later in the afternoon and Taylor was sitting at a small table by the beach in Bermuda.

"That remains to be seen, Sophie." Taylor was watching several tables away as Tessa talked to Gavin Ansom. She was having a very animated conversation, smiling and laughing pleasantly with him.

"What is she doing?"

"Talking."

"Talking?"

"Talking," said Taylor, watching the love of his life laugh again, in the company of another man. "She's been doing that all day. First with Donnie Burch, then two other men whose names I don't know, and now with him," he indicated Gavin Ansom.

Sophie started at her. "She's not just talking, is she?"

"No, she's not," said Taylor. "It's a message, to me."

"What kind of message?"

"She's trying to blackmail me into partnering with her. To voluntarily agree to let these aliens mix my genes with hers to create a new human race."

"What? Why would she do that?" Sophie demanded. She looked incredibly incensed by the idea.

"She believes them," said Taylor bitterly. "She believes every word they say about the Temperature Change, the end of the human race, everything. She thinks it's our civic duty to spread her legs and our gene plates and reproduce for them like good little doggies."

"How can she believe them?"

"She's a World Government bureaucrat," said Taylor. "I knew it when I fell in love with her. But this side of her never became an issue between us...."

"Until now."

Taylor watched Tessa touch Gavin's arm and smile at him. "Yes. Until now."

Suddenly Sophie understood. "She's..."

"Yes. It's a not so subtle threat. If I won't partner with her, she'll find someone who will."

Sophie looked horrified. "She's your lover! And she's carrying your child! To do that to you... that's terrible!" She swallowed heavily. "Do you think she's bluffing?"

"You tell me," said Taylor.

Sophie stared at Tessa with a trained Passive Observer's eye. She noticed Tessa's smile, the way her body was curved towards Gavin, the way her legs were spread, the way she subtly rocked back and forth towards him as they talked. "No," said Sophie. "She appears to mean it."

"Yes," said Taylor.

"So what are you going to do about it?" Sophie asked.

"There's nothing I can do, Sophie." And as he looked up at her, Sophie suddenly felt the incredible urge to hug and kiss her Captain, to comfort him in his incredible time of need.

***********

Tessa barely spoke to him that night at dinner and not at all in bed. The next day was even worse, with even more gratuitous flirting so bad that even the men started to ridicule him.

"Hey there... Captain," said Dickie Weymouth, with an irritating grin. "If that is your real name." He had just the right mocking tone. It was true that not everyone believed that Taylor was who he said he was. Taylor had since learned of the imposter who had assumed his identity and nearly murdered everyone on the Station.

"What's going on with Tessa, Captain?" Dickie asked. "It looks like she's looking for another mate."

Tessa was avidly talking to a tall, muscular blonde man who Taylor didn't know. Once again she was all smiles and full of flirty touches.

"Imagine that?" said Craig Cobin. "The woman of the great Space Captain, drawn away to another man."

"I couldn't help but notice her belly, Space Captain," said Dickie. "Does she have something inside there?"

"I believe she does," said Craig. "Perhaps the Captain put it there."

"Or perhaps someone else did!" They both laughed outrageously.

Taylor clenched his fists and grinded his teeth but said nothing.

"What do you say to that, Captain?" said Dickie. "How do you feel seeing your woman flirting with another man while carrying your child inside of her?"

Taylor looked at the men, both of them. He felt confident he could take them both. He wanted nothing more than to grind their leering faces to a pulp. Then he spied Sophie staring at him from a distant table. Her face was full of concern. She looked so beautiful.

The moment passed, and Taylor walked away from them, his rage ebbing.

*********

The last straw came in the afternoon. Tessa was once again with Craig Cobin. She was again sitting on his lap!

Taylor felt his resolve rapidly slipping away. Sophie sensed that, and stood by his side.

"Don't let her pressure you. Don't give in," Sophie urged him. "They are using her to get to you!"

"I know." Taylor watched as the love of his life sat on his enemy's lap and put an arm around him.

"They're just going to use your DNA to make a slave race of humans!"

"I know!" said Taylor. His eyes widened as she giggled and kissed Craig on the cheek. And then he watched in horror as he saw Craig and Tessa stop laughing entirely. They stared at each other for a long, intense, smoldering moment.

"No," Taylor whispered. "Tessa, please, no."

And then they kissed.

The sight of his woman kissing another man on the lips sent a shock through his system. Without realizing what he was doing he stood up and ran to her, even as he heard cries of, "No!" behind him.

He was by Tessa's side in what seemed an instant, pulling her away, into his arms.

"Hello, dear," said Tessa coolly. "Nice to see you. Do you have something special you want to tell me?"

Taylor looked at her. At that moment he realized why she was a Special Negotiator. She wasn't merely an expert at arriving at negotiated solutions, she was an expert at getting what she wanted.

And right now, what she wanted more than anything was his DNA.

"I'll do it," said Taylor.

"Michael, no!"

"Sophie, stay out of this!" said Taylor. He looked her in the eye. "I'll do it. Just stay away from him."

Tessa slithered into his arms like a snake in the Garden of Eden. "Of course, dear. Whatever you say."

********

That night Taylor pumped hard into the mushy cunt of his lover. She had a triumphant, carefree smile on her face as he pummeled her.

"We're going to create a whole new human race, you and I," she said, with a dreamy look in her eyes. "One which will carry humanity into the next millennia."

Taylor didn't care if it was true. He strongly suspected it was a lie. He believed, as Sophie did, that copies of his sperm and Tessa's eggs would be used to create a slave race. He was cooperating in creating a race of sons and daughters who would be enslaved for all time!

But at the moment that didn't matter. None of it mattered. All that mattered was his hard, red, penis, and his lover's tight, wet cunt.

"Ah... ah... ah...." Taylor started to pant rapidly.

Tessa sensed him tensing up. "That's right, lover. Get your reward... get your reward... you've earned it. You've earned all of it. You and me are going to save humanity, my love!"

The hardness of his penis... the warm tight wetness of her cuntlips.... her heavy breasts... her beloved smile... being used like an animal... being bred for a new race of mankind....

"Ooooooh!" Taylor cried out as his penis exploded, sending sperm shooting into his lover. He was being used, used like a farm animal, but for the moment, all he could think of was how glad he was for it.

*********

"And do you agree, Captain Taylor?" Graylor asked.

It was the next day, and Taylor felt all eyes on him in the Genetic Council Chamber, Graylor's bright green eyes, Frog's darker green ones, Hot Dog and Hamburger's cartoonish eyes, Shelly Rendler's brown eyes... but the only ones which mattered were Tessa's green ones.

She stared at him with a carefully neutral expression. He knew what that meant. She was trying not to provoke him, but also to make it clear, very clear, that if he did not comply, there would be consequences.

"Yes," said Taylor. "I... I agree." He felt like such a cuck, such a beta male. His penis, which still felt drained from the previous night's activities, felt freshly milked, as if the aliens had just sucked the sperm out of his cock this very moment and were already using it for their own purposes.

Which they probably were.

"Very well," said Graylor nodding. "I have reviewed your gene plates. You would be an interesting match, I think. Let us proceed."

And then, for a moment, nothing happened.

"What... what are we waiting for?" Taylor asked.

"The results," said Shelly. "Look." She indicated the holoscreen. "They are coming in now."

Images from automated drones sent a thousand years into the future after the Reproduction had begun (which itself was 500 years in the future), began to fill the holoscreens. AI data streams furiously flew down the sides of the images as they were analyzed, patterned, and stored.

And then came the result.

750.

"750? What does that mean?" Taylor asked.

"A high score. A substantially above average score!" said Shelly, looking excited.

"But not a passing score?"

"No," said Shelly. "But that's the highest score I've ever seen! It's only 50 points below passing. It's an incredible score!"

Tessa hugged Taylor and he found himself hugging her back.

"So... what does it mean?" Tessa asked.

"With such a high score it is highly recommended you try again," said Graylor. "I'll provide you with a full analysis of where your descendants excelled and where they lacked. You can then think about what gene traits in both your bodies you wish to accentuate or mute."

"That sounds complicated," said Tessa. "Can we have a few days to think about it?"

"Of course," said Graylor. "For a score this high, we can have patience."

"Wait a minute," said Taylor. He looked at the images on the holoscreens, images of people in all walks of life. "If we try again, what happens to them?"

"The Experiment will be rewritten. They will never have existed," said Graylor.

"But they exist now," said Taylor.

"Only in a certain point of view," said Graylor.

"It's just like abortion, Honey. You just need to get your head around the idea," said Tessa. She kissed him passionately. "Come. Let's have a celebration lunch in Bermuda." She pulled him out of the room.

Graylor turned to Frog. "Finally the Experiment is beginning to show fruit. Except for the brief anomaly of Vardan Arcanian, we have never had a score this high before. It could be that these two can produce a viable long term result."

"Perhaps," said Frog. She had seen the results, and saw one thing which had troubled him: the low Population score.

*********

They decided to spend the next three days talking about what gene modifications they would make next time. Frog helpfully provided a readout of all their major gene traits. Not surprisingly, Taylor's strongest traits were decisiveness and leadership. Tessa's were empathy and compassion and a desire to be governed by a strong community which would ensure equality for all.

Taylor wasn't exactly enthusiastic about participating in another round of the Experiment. But his unhappiness was nothing compared to Sophie Astor's.

She had been forced to watch the love of her life take another woman.

She had been forced to watch the love of her life impregnate another woman.

And now she had also been forced to watch the love of her life agree to breed like an animal to create an entire human race with another woman.

Sophie found herself choked with jealousy. She wanted to be the one mating with Taylor. She wanted to be the one creating a new human race with him. She didn't care if they would be slaves; she wanted to be the mother of his children.

The stress must have shown because on the second day after Taylor gave in, Tessa invited her to lunch in Algeria. Sophie was surprised that Taylor was not there. "Where's the Captain?"

"Off talking with Haggis, I think," said Tessa. "It gives us some time alone together." She tapped the table meaningfully. "Come, girlfriend. Sit with me."

Sophie sat.

"You've seemed rather stressed lately, Sophie."

"What makes you say that?"

Tessa folded her arms and made a dour expression. "What makes you say that?" She repeated in a dour tone.

Sophie slowly relaxed.

"It doesn't take a Passive Observer to see that my... arrangement with Michael has made a stressful situation even more difficult for you. And for that I'm sorry. You may find it hard to believe, Sophie, but I care about you very much."

That startled her. "Why?"

"Because Michael does. And anything that affects Michael affects me."

"You didn't act that way when you were sitting in Craig Cobin's lap a few days ago."

"I did what had to be done to ensure the survival of the human race," said Tessa. "If you understood the stakes, you would have done the same." She paused, her tone softening again. "But let's get back to you. Michael and I are close to a passing score. Very close. I fully expect we will pass in our next attempt."

"Saving the human race," said Sophie, with obvious sarcasm in her voice.

"Yes," said Tessa. "When that happens, I expect the Federation to take Michael and I to a special place. A secure place. We... he... may not see you again for a long time."

Sophie's chest tightened. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because... this may be your last chance to make love to him."

********

When Taylor returned to his quarters he was surprised to find Sophie there with Tessa.

"Hey Sophie."

Sophie, looking apprehensive, didn't respond.

Taylor gave Tessa a sharp look. "What did you say to her? Did you taunt her-"

"Quite the opposite," said Tessa. "Sophie and I have come to an understanding, in fact."

"An understanding?" Taylor frowned. "Why are you here, Sophie?"

Sophie tried to speak but couldn't; the words were stuck in her throat.

It was Tessa who spoke for her.

"Sophie has come.... to make love to you."

********

"Do you really want this, Sophie?"

Sophie nodded.

"Even with... with Tessa here... watching?"

Sophie nodded again.

"I trust you have no objections, Michael?"

Taylor turned to Tessa. "Why did you arrange this?"

"Because you love her."

Taylor felt his face turning red. It was true. He looked at Sophie's delicate face. Then he turned to Tessa. "Thank you," he said simply.

Then he turned to her. He saw the adoration in her eyes. He loved her so much. And then, in front of Tessa, they kissed passionately.

Sophie immediately wrapped her arms around him, rubbing his back up and down as if she couldn't believe it. She kissed him hard, furiously as he did her. The kiss went on and on and on and she didn't want it to end. When it did, she was nearly breathless.

"How long has that passion been bottled up, I wonder?" said Tessa. "Michael, do you have anything to say to Sophie?"

"Yes," said Taylor. He looked into her eyes. "I'm glad you're here."

"I'm glad too," Sophie said, in a cracked voice.

They stared at each other lovingly.

"Undress her Michael. You know you want to," said Tessa.

Taylor nodded. He unzipped Sophie slowly. First her nuclear tipped breasts came into view. They were remarkably firm and straightforward. How he yearned to touch them! The magnetic zipper moved down, down, down, exposing Sophie's crotch. Wordlessly she stepped out of it, one leg at a time. Then she stood nude before him. Her sexy body made Taylor's mouth run dry.

"Michael? A gentleman compliments a lady's body, if he's attracted to her," said Tessa.

"Yes," said Taylor, feeling his heart pounding in his chest. "Sophie you are so... so very sexy." He looked her up and down. "Your breasts... are gorgeous. Your body... so firm... so sexy..." His light touch roamed as he spoke, sending shock waves through her body. "How I have longed to say that to you!"

"How I have longed to hear that Michael!" She kissed him again furiously, resolving to remember every minute of this experience. When she pulled back, she looked at him with pure admiration.

"It's your turn Sophie. Time to unwrap the present I gave you."

Sophie gave Tessa a wary look. On one level she hated being patronized like this. But she was so turned on by Michael! She undressed him. He stepped out of his jumpsuit wordlessly. Sophie looked at his body and couldn't resist. She immediately rubbed her hands over his big, hairy chest and groaned. "Michael, I missed you so much!"

Her voice, her touch, her tone of intense need caused him to begin to stiffen down below. He kissed her again, pressing against her, and she felt him starting to assemble between them. She reached down with her hand and started to jerk him, making him kiss her all the harder. When he pulled back, he was breathless and erect.