The Perfect 10

Story Info
Used and abused by a beautiful young woman.
5.5k words
4.68
6.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. I know, everyone says that, and most of the stories are obviously made up. Okay, the sex is a little embellished, but I am trying to get across how fucking incredible the night was. Otherwise, it is as I remember events.

This story takes place between my two marriages, around 1985 - a time in my life when I was going a bit crazy, chasing every piece of skirt that so much as smiled at me. My excuse is that I was trying to nullify the pain from my marriage breakup. Most of my old mates were married, so I was hanging out with Dennis, a mate I'd flatted with in London before my first marriage.

One weekend in August, Dennis and I took off in his car for the Whakaapa ski field on the side of Mount Ruapehu. We booked a ski hut next to the Chateau Tongariro as we couldn't afford to stay there.

We had left Auckland well before dawn and arrived on the ski field around opening time. After attacking the Piste all day, we drove down from the slopes to our ski hut and booked in. We had brought some bacon, egg pie, and other tasty food items. Friends had told us about the nightclub that raged on Friday and Saturday nights over in the Chateau itself, but after our long drive and the skiing, we were too tired to go and check it out. So, after consuming half the food and a couple of beers, we hit the sack.

Saturday, we woke to another beautiful cloudless day and were up on the field early, skiing our hearts out. By 3:00 p.m., we had had enough and returned to our hut for a quick snooze to recharge our batteries, as we intended to check out the party scene and chase some ski bunnies that night. We slept much longer than planned, waking around 8:00 p.m. We quickly scoffed down the leftover food and walked the one hundred yards to the Chateau to find the nightclub. The place was humming, and we joined several people we had met on the slopes that day.

Dennis and I were impressed. There were more women than guys. The guys in the group we joined said not to jump too soon, as the housemaids and waitresses finished between 8:00 and 10:00, and some of them were worth waiting for.

I was dancing with some loverly young thing when the first group of staff arrived, and an attractive girl amongst them caught my eye. So once the next bracket started, I was across the dance floor and asking her for a dance. She was a bit stand-offish; she probably got hit on by punters like me every night. So, after a couple of dances, I cut my losses and joined the group of guys again. I was just about to go and ask another girl for a dance when a group of four girls came through the door. And one of them was stunning, the Perfect Ten. She took my breath away, gave me a sinking feeling in my stomach and had my cock twitching in my pants.

I determined to get in first, but a smooth, Latin-looking bastard grabbed her arm and took her to the dance floor before I could move. Bugger! I was pissed, too slow, but resigned myself to the fact I would never have a chance with her anyway. So I walked over and asked one of the girls who had entered with her for a dance.

Jude was her name, and as we danced, she noticed me watching 'Ten' and commented that I had no chance.

"Lesley seldom dances with guys looking for a one-night stand," she said.

"Probably," I agreed, "But she doesn't look thrilled with the smooth bastard she's with."

"No. That's Giovani, one of the ski instructors. He's the local Casanova and has probably slept with half the women in this room," Jude replied.

I took a good look over Jude's shoulder. Lesley really did seem to be pissed with the guy. And when the bracket finished, she stormed off and returned to her friends.

Jude turned and watched Lesley also, then said, "He's been after her since he arrived here at the start of the season. He won't give up. He's even been spreading the rumour that Lesley is a lesbian."

"Is she?" I asked.

"No. I don't think so. She's a free spirit. But hard to get to know. I've worked with her in the dining room for three months and still don't know her that well."

As we watched, Giovani returned to stand by Lesley and handed her a drink. She took it, turned, and upended the glass into the potted palm beside her. You didn't need to be a lip reader to know what she said to him; she clearly told him to fuck off.

Jude laughed at the expression on my face, "Go and ask her for a dance. You'll find out I'm telling you the truth. She hates smooth bastards like you hitting on her. But I can see that you won't get her out of your system until you've been rejected, so go and give her a try."

"No, I can see that you're right, and I'll leave her alone. But she is stunning, isn't she."

And as the next song started, I whisked Jude off around the floor again. But I couldn't help sneaking glances through the dancing crowd, and when the song finished, Jude gave me a dig in the ribs and thanked me for the dance. She smiled, but I'm sure she was a bit pissed with my inattention to her.

I returned to the group, stood alongside Dennis, and tried not to be too obvious as I watched the four girls.

Lesley stood out amongst them. She was pretty stunning. I consider myself a connoisseur of all things beautiful, and Lesley ticked all the boxes. She was freaking hot. She wore a white blouse tied in a knot above her tummy button. There was a four-inch gap of tanned flesh to a hip-hugging navy blue mini skirt. The outfit highlighted her perfect curves, and her narrow waist highlighted her pert little arse. Glancing around, I could see that most of the other guys in the Club had their eyes on her.

I felt like an arsehole that I couldn't take my eyes off her whist dancing with Jude, but I guessed I was not the first man Jude had had that happen with. The next time I looked over to have a perve on Lesley, I saw Jude whispering in her ear. Then they both looked directly at me, and I flicked my head away, embarrassed to have been caught.

I turned to face Dennis and asked if he had seen anyone he liked.

"Sure," he replied, "That girl you can't take your eyes off is pretty hot. And she's been looking over here. Checking you out."

I spun around and saw Lesley snap her head away. Then I thought, 'What the fuck. You can only get rejected,' and I pushed between the dancers to where Lesley stood.

She looked up as I approached and gave me such a disdained look I nearly balked and turned away. But like an idiot, I walked up to her and asked for a dance, and to my surprise, she nodded and followed me to the dance floor. Knowing I had no chance, I threw all caution to the wind, relaxed, and asked, "Do you come here often," with a cheeky grin.

"I work here," she snapped.

"I know. Jude told me, and she said I had no chance with you, as you're probably a lesbian. She also said the Italian Romeo over there always gives you a hard time. So I thought I'd come over and piss him off."

Lesley smiled, "Well, I may give you two dances then."

"You're even prettier when you smile. What about a kiss as well? That would really piss him off."

Lesley just snorted and shook her head at me. She asked if I was English, as I had an accent.

"No, I've just returned from three years in England, though. I hope it doesn't sound too bad."

We talked between dances, and I managed to get a few more smiles out of her. Then, after trying a slightly dirty joke on her, I got a full-hearted laugh. When the bracket finished, and I went to leave her, she grabbed my arm and asked me to buy her a drink.

We stood at the opposite end of the bar, to where her friends and Giovani were, and I ordered us both drinks.

When she asked me what I was grinning about, I replied, "You're not the stuck-up bitch I was warned about. So I'm happy, that's all."

"Who said that? Jude?" she exclaimed, with a hurt expression on her face.

"No. Jude just told me I had no chance with you. It was one of the guys we met over there. He must have asked you for a dance sometime." I said, pointing to where my mate Dennis was standing with the group of guys.

I asked her about herself, and we started swapping stories about our past. She was very interested in what I thought of England, as she was saving to travel there. I entertained her for the next hour with stories from my travels.

When we finished another bracket on the dance floor, Lesley asked me an unexpected question.

"Are you a good lover?"

I suspected a trap and hesitated. "I'm not sure how to answer that. You really should be asking someone else."

But when she just looked at me inquiringly, I answered, "Well, I think I'm considerate, and I try my best to be. But you can't win them all."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"Well, see my mate over there." And I pointed out Dennis to her. "He always treats women with contempt. He got teased a lot when he was younger, as he was short and overweight. The girls at school called him 'Beach Ball', so he got used to giving them plenty of shit back. He's just never stopped doing it. Most girls will walk away when he starts, but you'd be surprised that some love it. And they're not all scrubbers, either. Some have been very attractive. I have tried my luck with some of his cast-offs, and they never want to know me. I'm just not their type, so that's what I mean by being unable to win them all."

Lesley put her drink down on the bar, took hold of my elbow, and dragged me towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To my room. If you play your cards right, you may get lucky. I've not had sex in all my time here, as I get put off by all the sleaze balls hitting on me. But you are right about my wanting to piss Giovani off, so let's go."

I followed Lesley out of the nightclub, down a hallway to the rear of the Chateau where the staff accommodation was. I knew I was probably being used, but didn't give a fuck. If I did get to nail her, I wasn't going to complain.

The room she walked me to was large and had six bunks. Each bunk was about level with my chin, and under it were drawers and a small writing desk. There was a single-doored, floor-to-ceiling wardrobe at one end of each bunk bed, and the side of this doubled as the headboard.

Lesley's bunk was to the right, just inside the door, opposite a window, which meant that the beds across from hers were offset, giving each bed in the room a little privacy. The last bed on the window side of the room had a girl sitting up reading in it. On both sides of the door, we entered through were hooks on which ski gear was hanging. After Lesely introduced me to the girl in the end bed, she motioned me out of sight into that area that had the Ski Gear and began to remove her clothes. I followed suit and, balancing to one foot, removing my jeans, fell against the hanging ski gear and found them still wet.

She whispered to me, "Are you clean."

"Well, I had a shower earlier, but I am probably a little sweaty after all the dancing. Shall we go and shower together?" I asked, hoping she would say yes so I could lather her up and perv on her magnificent body.

"I meant, have you got any venereal diseases?"

"Oh, hell no. I haven't slept with anyone for ages. So no, definitely not."

She left her lingerie on and pulled a sheer light blue nighty over her head.

The disappointment at her leaving her bra and panties on must have shown on my face as she gave me a cheeky smile, wiggled her bum and proceeded to slip her bra off from under her nighty. It always amazes me how women do that. Then she made my night as she slid her knickers down and stepped out of them. I left my briefs on and climbed up onto the bed behind her. There was a wolf whistle from the other girl in the room.

Our end of the room was warmly lit by a night light just inside the door. The far end of the room would have been quite dark if the girl there had not had her reading light on.

"Turn your light out and go to sleep, Liz," snapped Lesley.

Lesley lay on her back and kicked the covers down with her feet, and I climbed in alongside her. There was a lot more room than I expected. The bunk had a full-sized single mattress, not the narrow sponge rubber one you usually associate with a bunk. Lesley lay back and opened her legs, expecting me to climb aboard. But slipped my arm under her neck and cuddled in beside her.

She made to move away and tried to pull me on top. "Come on. Get this over with. The others will be back soon," she whispered.

Whispering, I responded, "No, it's not even 11:00 yet, and besides, I'm in no hurry. If they turn up, we can wait until they are asleep."

She had told me in the nightclub that she had only ever slept with two guys and that they were not great experiences for her. So I didn't want to be another of her disasters. I also knew that if I climbed aboard, I would likely shoot my load within seconds and then get kicked out. So, I was determined to give my best effort and make it memorable for us both.

"I don't want this to take all night. I have to be up to prepare breakfast in the morning. Don't you want me?"

"I certainly do. But you're beautiful, delicious, and fiery, like a baked Alaska pudding. I want to savour you and make you last. I might not even fuck you, as I don't want to fuck you and be disappointed.

Saying this, I sat up, rested my back on the side of the wardrobe, and pulled her up to sit between my legs. She resisted a little, but I persisted and held her in my arms until she relaxed and settled back against me.

"Lift," I ordered, lifting under her armpits and pulling her nighty out from under her butt. Then, letting her drop, I dragged her nighty up and removed it over her head. She fought me; I'm sure she never intended to get nude. But I insisted and then swept my arms around her again, nuzzled into her neck and kissed up to her ears. As she capitulated and slumped against me, I began nibbling on her ear lobes and trying to stick my tongue in her ear.

"Don't, that tickles."

"Mmm, you taste better than Baked Alaska. I want to eat you."

Lesley giggled and pulled the covers up to cover her tits. She held them firmly against her chest, denying me access. But when she lifted a hand to push me away from her ear, I slipped a hand under the cover and circled her left breast before cupping it and tweaking the nipple. She snapped her hand back to push mine away. But I held tight, and as her other hand took up the fight, I dropped my hand that had been fingering her ear to her right breast and began tweaking that nipple also.

Her breasts were incredible, beautifully formed firm globes. They weren't overly large, not much more than a handful. But the nipples were starting to harden, turning me on as much as it was her.

When she let out her first amorous moan, I dropped a hand into her lap and tried to push it between her legs. She clamped her legs together and dropped her hand to hold my wrist.

"Open your legs," I commanded.

She groaned, "Noooo," but complied, relaxing and letting my hand slip into her passion-moistened depths. Oooh fuck, I was hard as a rock, and it was poking into Lesley's back. She squirmed her back against my cock, and commented that it felt big. I told her to stop moving, or I would cum.

Still nibbling on her neck, I lowered both hands, spread her legs wide, and slid a finger as deep as possible.

Lesley twisted her head around, and we kissed, the first of the night. I was surprised she kissed me, I knew her intention was a quick fuck to piss off Giovani, but there was a lot of passion in her kiss. I wanted to climb on top of her and fuck her rotten, but I remembered that I had sworn to myself that I was going to try and make this good for her. And so, I pulled away, rolled on my side and pulled her beside me.

As she searched for my lips and kissed me again, I lifted her leg over mine and slid two fingers into her. For the next good while, she humped against my hips and hand while I nuzzled on her breasts and nipples. She had asked me not to give her a hickey when I nuzzled into her neck, as she said a waitress had once gotten sacked because of that. But now I got the urge to mark her, and I set my mouth on her breast, just above her right nipple, and started to suck. She went nuts, and I thought she was going to cum.

As she had become so passionate and out of it, I decided it was a good time to taste the bearded clam. So I pushed her onto her back and wriggled between her legs. She tried to stop me, moaning she was dirty, but I didn't care and stuck my nose as deep as I could in her slick, hot fanny and then proceeded to lick, slurp, taste, and tongue her until she came. Rolling waves of heat engulfed my face, and her hot nectar ran from her sex. I greedily lapped every drop as she twitched and moaned in ecstasy.

When she had settled somewhat, I crawled beside her, my balls aching as I had been so hard for so long. Lesley saw me clutching my cock and asked if I had come, "No, I'll be alright. Just a case of Blue Balls is all."

Without saying a word, she pushed my hand aside, bent down, and took me in her mouth. I couldn't believe my fucking luck. I was being blown by the most beautiful woman alive. I tried to hold off, wanting this incredible experience to last forever. But I shot my load in less than a minute. As I was about to apologise, I realised she had not let go and was still sucking and swallowing every drop.

"I've never done that before," she proudly stated as she crawled beside me.

We were lying there whispering when the door burst open, and her three roommates walked in. Lesley shrieked and pulled the covers over us. But the girls just filed past, Jude commenting that they knew what we were doing. I started to laugh and had to push my fist in my mouth not to be heard. Lesley asked what I was laughing about.

I whispered to her, "Fuck, imagine if they had come through that door two minutes earlier?"

"Oh god!" And she started to giggle also.

When she calmed down, she told me it was time for me to leave. I didn't want to go. I had not fucked her and decided I wouldn't leave until I had.

"I'm not going yet. We have yet to do what we came here to do. Come and cuddle me."

Amazingly, she accepted this and snuggled in against me, saying we would have to wait until the others were asleep. The next thing I knew, I woke, busting to go and have a pee. The bathroom was out in the hall. I'd seen it earlier when we had arrived at her room. So I tried to crawl over Lesley without waking her. But she came awake and whispered, "Where are you going?"

"To the toilet."

"I need to go as well."

I found my boxers at the bottom of the bed and pulled them on as Lesley pulled her nighty over her head. We crept out of the room together and into the bathroom. There were about five separate shower/toilet cubicles, and Lesley followed me into one of them.

"I thought you would want some privacy," I exclaimed.

"What after what we have done? No, I want to watch you pee. I've never watched that."

So I let her hold my prick and direct it around the toilet as I emptied my bladder. Then I made her sit with her legs wide apart so I could watch her pee. I went to leave, but she grabbed me for a kiss and said we should make love. But I was getting cold. The whole Chateau was heated, but the toilets were not as warm as the bedroom. She argued that her roommates would hear if we did it back in the room. But I said I would be quiet, and took her hand and walked out of the bathroom.

The hall was brightly lit, so following behind her, she may as well have had nothing on; her nighty was so sheer. And I found myself getting hard again watching her pert arse swinging to and fro. At her bunk, she glanced around, saw that everyone was sleeping and pulled her nighty off. I stepped out of my boxers, glanced around, and saw Jude watching me through half-closed eyes. I gave her a wink, turned to climb into the bunk and looked right into Lesley's fanny as she crawled over the side. Life is just so fucking great some days.

12