The Perfect Agreement Pt. 01

Story Info
A chance meeting leads to the perfect arrangement.
4k words
4.65
6.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not here, please," I said, looking around. I wasn't one for drama and definitely hated being at the centre of it. I wanted to do this later in private, but he kept pushing me to talk, to explain. He knew it was coming somehow.

"I thought things were serious," he said. I was pretty sure I had gone out of the way to not make it not seem serious.

"I never said that," I said. He had been pushing me about meeting up later, but I didn't want to, and now it had escalated and was obvious I didn't want the relationship to continue. "I'm not ready for this much commitment."

"Great," Robin said. "So it was all just a bit of fun?" He did air quotes and I almost laughed. Jesus Han, I thought, not now. I ran my fingers through my long dark hair, thinking of a diplomatic reply.

"It was fun," I replied, the best I could come up with. Almost doing air quotes back on 'fun,' but managed to catch myself. "I just need my freedom."

"To fuck other people right," he said. The look of disgust he gave me hurt, but he wasn't wrong.

"Robin, please," I said. This was way too public for me. The college hallway was not the ideal place for a drama. I looked around at everyone watching and then back to him. I could feel my face burning.

"My friends were right," he said. "You are a fucking slut." He spun.

Asshole, I thought, but I wasn't that bothered, not enough to cause a further scene. I was what I was, and didn't give a shit what others thought. I watched him stomp off, then I cried out in surprise.

Someone hit Robin with their shoulder, hard, he went down like a sack of shit. The wall that hit him loomed over him. I nearly laughed when Robin went down on his bum with an actual 'oof.'

"What the fuck asshole," I said. God knows why I was helping the prick that just called me a slut, but I bent down to help Robin up, lifting him under his armpit. The last five minutes had been a bit of a mental overload.

"You need to learn some respect, douchebag," the wall said, looking down at Robin. I nearly laughed again. I hadn't heard douchebag for a while. I loved the classics. "Don't talk to ladies like that." That did make me snort. I clamped my hand over my mouth.

Robin gave me evils and then opened his mouth to argue as he scrambled up, and then realised it probably wasn't wise. He looked at my hand on his arm.

"Get off me," he said. Shaking me off. I took a step back. Surprisingly keeping my mouth shut. His pride was wounded, but he knew if that was all he wanted wounding then he had to get up and away from the big fella in front of him.

I nearly laughed again as Robin rubbed his bruised buttocks as he walked off.

"Are you okay?" the big fella in front of me said. Now I felt pity from his look and that rubbed me up the wrong way.

"I can handle myself thanks," I said, ungratefully. I cursed myself straight away. Here was a very good looking Knight in shining armour and I was being a twat. He really was good looking. Short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. I tried to not think about the rest of him under those clothes.

"I don't doubt that for a second," he said, ignoring my rudeness. "I've seen you on the football pitch." I raised my eyebrows. "I just don't like anyone being disrespectful to anyone. Especially not women."

"Very 21st century," I said. I suddenly recognised him. He did rugby training on the pitch next to the one I trained for football on. I had cast many sly glances his way. "And civilised for an egg chaser!" Luckily he took this as the joke it was supposed to be.

I absentmindedly ran my hands through my long dark hair, watching as his eyes dropped over my body. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips. At 18 I had finally learned to love my 5'3" petite and slim figure. Wearing clothes that showed it off, without having to be self conscious of my small breasts, skinny legs, and small bum.

His eyes paused on my exposed thin waist, between my blue crop top and black ripped jeans. I felt the heat rise in my cheeks.

"Hey I'm not the one having a scene from Hollyoaks in the hallway," he said, bringing his eyes back up. "Let's not bring class up here." I laughed. His smile so disarming, making the comment obviously jokey.

I looked at my imitation fitbit. "Well there's a record," I said. "It's not even 9 and I've been called a slut and a chav. Normally I at least make it till lunch time."

"I didn't mean to offend," he said, his face taking on a worried expression. I felt bad then, I was being a bitch.

"I'm joking," I said. "Thank you for sticking up for me." He smiled.

"No problem," he said, relaxing again. He looked like he wanted to ask me something else, but thought better of it. A part of me wondered what it was going to be, but he just smiled again and walked away.

I looked around, a few people still staring, the exchange with Robin coming back to me. I hurried off trying to keep my head high, fighting back the tears that threatened to escape. That had not been how I had wanted it to go.

...............

I spotted him after football training the following day. The guy who had put Robin on his bum. He was stood at the side of the pitch as the other girls cleared up the cones and collected the footballs. He waved at me and I wandered over, my eyes raking over him as I walked closer. His hair was all sweaty from his rugby training. I liked hot and sweaty. His rugby shirt clung to his muscular torso, his hard tree trunk legs stretched his shorts.

His short blonde hair had the rugged post sex look, and I found myself wanting to run my fingers through it.

I smiled as I closed in, trying not to stare at the wrong places. I straightened my football shirt, pulling it down. My little pair of football shorts showing off my slender legs. I quickly checked that my ponytail was still in decent shape.

"Any more name calling? Did you at least make it till lunch time today?" he said.

"Only just," I said. "I had maths after lunch and the teacher loves calling me a chavy slut."

He laughed. "Sure there's grounds for a complaint there," he said.

"Oh no, I love it," I said. "Thank you again for yesterday. Seeing him walk away rubbing his backside was worth the grief he gave me."

"No problem," he replied. "You shouldn't have to take that shit. My names Sam." He held his hand out and I lightly shook it. Very formal, I thought.

"Hannah," I said. "And I don't usually take it, but he was upset and I couldn't be bothered."

"Fair enough," Sam said. He took a swig of drink from the bottle in his hand. I used the moment to take in his fine ass body again.

"I'm not a slut by the way," I said. Finally looking up.

Sam snorted and water shot out his nose. I laughed. He wiped his mouth and chin.

"At least I don't think I am," I continued. My mouth running away from me. "Depends on the definition of a slut I suppose. I like sex. I mean.........I like it a lot."

"Don't we all," he said. Grinning. Probably thinking who the fuck is this girl!

"Yeah, but more than my girl friends do," I continued. Completely unaware of the inappropriate conversation. "I'm always..........you know?" He nodded, knowingly.

"I suppose it all depends on what kind of sex you like?" he asked. Still smiling.

I thought for a second. "Oh the pretty slutty kind," I said, and we both laughed. "Guess he wasn't wrong then." I shrugged, grinning. Oh well.

"You're funny," he said, laughing.

"Wow! I'm not sure if that's a compliment, or not?" I said.

"Funny, beautiful, and horny," he said. "It's a pretty good combination." I laughed, and also went red. It was his turn to check me out, fueling my blush further as he didn't hide it one bit.

"Thanks. I guess," I said. My mind went blank, I desperately thought of something to say.

"So who was the dickhead from yesterday?" Sam asked, saving me.

"He was a boyfriend," I said. "Briefly. I'm not really the relationship kind. I guess I like my freedom too much." I had decided last night I was just going to be honest with myself and others. I didn't want to lead other people on, pretending it was something more than it was.

"I get that," he said. "I feel the same way too. Trying to please someone else all the time can be tiring. Unless it's in the bedroom of course."

I laughed, that was true. "Yeah that bit's fun," I agreed. I looked over my shoulder at my teammates tidying up. "I better go help."

"So you want to meet up tomorrow night?" he asked, my head swinging back. Very forward, I thought. I liked the confidence.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked. Expecting a student pub.

"You can come round mine?" he said. My head tilted.

"Don't I get wined and dined first?" I said. Half joking, half intrigued.

"I didn't think you wanted a relationship," he said. "Why waste the evening with formalities?"

Holy shit, I thought. "So you just want to get down and dirty hey?" I asked. Fuck it. If we're being straight forward I needed to make sure there was no mix up.

"Dirties optional," he said, making me laugh. "But yeah, might as well be up front about it."

"Message me your address then and a time and I'll be there," I said. I could feel my arousal growing already. If this was real I'd be practically leaking by tomorrow. He was hot and there was no doubt I was attracted to him.

"I need your number," he said. That was a problem, neither of us had our phones. I gave him my full name and told him to find me on the socials. I'd look out for him.

"What shall I wear?" I wasn't used to this kind of proposition, was it formal or a casual occasion.

"Doesn't matter," he said. "You'll be sexy as fuck in anything, and it won't be on long."

I literally fucking groaned at his words. If I had cum in my football shorts I wouldn't have been surprised. Those words and the hungry look he gave had made my knees go weak.

"Looking forward to seeing more of you later, Hannah," he added. He raked his eyes down over my body and walked off. Every fibre of my body lit up with tingly goodness again.

"Guess I am a slut," I mumbled. I turned and headed back to the girls, a massive grin on my face.

...............

When I turned up at his the following night, I had opted for a pair of black denim shorts and a light brown long sleeved cropped cardigan. He let me in and didn't hide the eyes running over my body. He lingered on my exposed thin waist again. I had worn this outfit purposefully.

Neither of us said a word. I was both nervous and incredibly aroused. He took my hand and led me through to his living room. It was a small, but smart apartment.

We stopped in front of his sofa and he leant down towards me. It looked like formalities really were out the window. That was fine by me. I stretched up to meet him and our lips touched as he slid a hand round my bare waist. His other hand cupped my cheek, and then pushed my hair back over my shoulder.

His fingers traced over the small of my back, tracing down my spine till they reached my bum cheek. He squeezed and I groaned as he pulled me against him.

He bent down and kissed my exposed neck, a soft moan escaping my lips. I liked my neck being kissed. His hand ran over my ribs and up my crop top, my lack of bra giving him instant access to my hard nipple.

His hand cupped my breast and squeezed. His kisses still on my neck and collarbone. He lifted my top, exposing my breasts and then moving his mouth there. He was wasting no time.

"Beautiful," he said, admiring my small firm breasts, his hands running over my flat stomach and thin waist.

I started pulling his shirt over his head. I instantly liked what I saw. He was too tall and he finished pulling it off for me. I took my crop top off and flung in on the sofa.

It was my turn to explore his body. His thick arms, hard pecs, and toned abs. My hand feeling every contour of his finely chiseled torso.

"Not bad yourself," I said. One of my hands felt between his legs and I groaned. His arousal was obvious and he appeared to be a good size. His mouth returned to my breasts and one of his hands went between my legs.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, as his fingers pushed denim into me. I stroked him through his jeans. I definitely liked this kind of date.

He ran his hand up to my flat stomach, trying to push his hand into my shorts. I giggled as his hand tickled my belly and he failed to get into the tight waistband. I popped my button for him and groaned loudly as he slid his hand inside.

"That's better," he said. This time pushing my underwear into me.

"Definitely," I moaned. I felt the fabric push between my wet pussy lips, the tips of his fingers tracing up the centre of me. He bent down and took one of my nipples in his mouth as his fingers found my clit through my underwear.

"Fuck," I groaned. I started to free him with my hands, desperate to feel his hardness between my fingers. I pulled his underwear down and he sprang free, my fingers wrapping around his thick shaft. It felt a good size, not too big and not too small.

I stroked him as his fingers moved against my most sensitive spot. We groaned into each other's mouths as we kissed again, only breaking when I cried out as he pushed my pants aside and fingers slid inside me.

"Fuck me," I groaned, gasping. I didn't quite mean that yet, but I wouldn't have argued.

"Soon," he replied. I felt his fingers slide deeper, moving inside me and making us both hear how wet I was. It never embarrassed me, it only fuelled my arousal further.

"Oh god. That's feels so fucking good," I moaned. "Keep going, keep going." If he carried on I was cumming quickly.

"Not yet," he said, the teasing look making me want to curse him. I moaned with disappointment as he pulled his fingers out of me and wrapped his arm around my waist, practically lifting me a short distance.

He lowered me onto the sofa and kneeled down. He hooked the waistbands of my shorts and pants and tugged at them. I lifted my bum as he slid them off, pulling them down and off over my ankles. I watched him the whole time, admiring that body and getting a good look at his raging cock.

His hands took my thin legs and spread them wide, I took them and held them up as kisses started down my inner thighs. I couldn't even imagine how wet I must have looked. My arousal was out of control.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck," I groaned as his tongue ran up the centre of me. Parting me and opening me to his soft caress. He was definitely getting bonus points for a bit of oral.

Those points increased when he showed his expertise in the practice. I moaned and writhed on his tongue and lips. He held my legs up and wide, giving him access to all of me. I ran my fingers through his hair as he tongue fucked me, gripping his scalp hard as I neared orgasm.

"Oh that's the fucking spot," I moaned. His tongue lapped at my clit. "Keep going. Bit faster."

He sped up and it wasn't long before I lost control of my body. I gripped his head hard as my whole body stiffened and I climaxed on his tongue. My thighs closed on his head and I shook hard, crying out in pleasure as my pussy flooded.

Sam held on tight to my hips, holding me against his tongue, still eating me out, as I continued to cum. I tried to tell him to stop but all that came out was an animalistic groan. I was still cumming hard. My body convulsed with pleasure.

Just as I felt that I was going to implode he stopped and leant back. Watching my body finish its uncontrollable shaking and spasms. My legs twitching and straightening occasionally.

I was still shaking slightly as I sat up. "Stand up," I said. Smiling and falling into his dark blue eyes. He did what I asked, a soft moan escaped me as I saw how hard he was. I took it in my hands and stroked him, leaning in to run my tongue up the long thick shaft. Kissing the end and tasting a small blob of his precum.

I kissed down his shaft as I fondled his balls. A small moan came from Sam and I worked my way back up. I took him into my mouth and swallowed his head deep. He moaned above me as I started moving my head, wanking him off with my mouth.

Sam ran his hand through my hair, moving it so he could get a better view of me sucking his cock. I looked hungrily up at him as I continued giving him head. I stared into his eyes, as I forced him deep down my throat, his hand gripping my hair as the tip of his cock stretched my neck. I gagged and came back up for air.

"I need you inside me," I moaned, looking up at him as I stroked him. I couldn't deny it now, I was so aroused it wasn't funny.

Sam didn't say a word as he pushed me onto my back and knelt between my legs again. He shuffled between them and took my boney hips, pulling me towards him. He used a hand to maneuver the tip of his cock between my throbbing desperate pussy lips. I looked up at him as he watched my face. I nodded, begging him with my eyes.

I cried out as he slid inside me, my body worked into a frenzy. I felt myself stretch around him, too aroused for much resistance.

He didn't go far before pulling out, teasing me again and again as he repeated his small movements, pinning me by holding my thin waist, stopping me from sliding onto him.

"Go deeper," I begged. "Oh god please fuck me." He smiled down at me. "Please.................. fuuuuuck." He did as I asked. Pushing deep inside me till his pelvis hit mine, stretching my legs wider.

He started slowly, sliding in and out of me. Filling me, then pulling nearly all the way out before sliding back inside. The sensation of him sliding in and out of me hitting all the right spots.

"Faster," I moaned. As good as it felt I needed something more. I needed to hit that high, and soon. I loved sex. I loved how nothing else mattered in that moment. Just a pure focus on reaching that climax, or helping the other to get there. Right now it was about me being that one.

"You are so fucking hot," Sam moaned, and I smiled widely.

He squeezed my breasts hard as he started fucking me properly. He towered over me as I watched his hard muscular body slamming into me. I gripped my legs higher as pleasure ripped through me with every thrust. My groans growing louder.

He fucked me like this for a while, looking down at me and running his hands over my body, paying particular attention to my breasts. I closed my eyes as I lost myself to him and the pleasure he was giving me.

He leant over me further, using his whole weight to force himself deeper inside. I was crying out with every thrust. His cock so deep and filling. I touched my clit as he fucked me faster, groaning louder as I knew I was going to cum again. Suddenly he pulled out of me.

"Don't stop," I groaned, reaching for him, but he had other ideas.

"I can't stop," he said.

He easily flipped me over and maneuvered me so I was face down on the sofa, the control turning me on further. In seconds he was on top of me, pulling my leg up and sliding back inside me.

I groaned loudly as he pushed hard into me, his weight pressing my pelvis down into the sofa. I gripped a cushion hard, burying my face into it.

I was groaning loudly with every thrust, my body wracked in pleasure with every downward pounding. Sam's own groans getting more frantic.

"I'm going to cum," he moaned, not relenting, still fucking me hard.

"Cum in me," I managed between groans. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming too. Fuck, fuck fuck." I swore with every downward movement from Sam as I cascaded over the edge of another climax. My body shook as he pressed down hard into me, his body shaking with mine.

Sam let out a loud groan, and held himself deep as he ejaculated inside me. The cock twitched and spasmed against my inner walls as he filled me with cum.

"Fuck," he moaned. Small movements of his hips sent me into more shakes as he milked himself dry with my pussy. He lay down on top of me and kissed my neck, his weight felt so good against me, like a giant snuggly duvet. I moaned.

12