The Perfect Beginning Ch. 21

Story Info
Donna, Michele's mother, gets her b-day spanking.
7k words
4.83
3k
2

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 21st installment of an ongoing story about Michele a and Tim. For sure, it is a disturbing relationship and is in no way intended to describe something healthy or ideal. Emotional sadism is central to it all. If this bothers you, this is not the story for you and I suggest you venture elsewhere.

What makes the story interesting to me is what takes place in the minds of the characters. Withouts words and ideas and the feelings that go with them, it's all just mechanics and honestly, that's not so interesting to me. Simple, pure fucking is a great thing to do. I don't need to read about it. Perhaps when I was verrrrrrrry young, that alone would have intrigued me. Now...yawn. This is a dark, emotional journey. I hope you enjoy it.

The following preface is cut and pasted from installment II. For a more comprehensive understanding of their world, you can venture back to the first installment. Read it or skip it.

This story takes place in a very male dominant society, one which is even more patriarchal than our own. Our hero, Michele, is enchanted by the discovery of her own sexual super power. Poor, lucky Tim, on the other hand comes to realize that he falls under Michels's spell, he does not measure up to societal expectations. These two young people are discovering and becoming as they grow together as a couple.

Psychological conflict and tension are central themes in this saga.

*

The story has been formatted to meet the publishing requirement of our host and I am hopeful the necessary kinks have been worked out.

A more complete preface can be found at the beginning of the first installment and if you did not read it, it could be helpful to do so. Here are some of the contextual parameters of the fictional world the story takes place within.

* People are legal adults at 18 years of age.

* People usually live to about 2,000 years of age.

* The cultural norm has almost all legal adults living with their family of origin until they turn 200 years old.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 are treated as and referred to as children when they choose to continue living with their parents.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 often behave much as we would expect teenagers to behave here in our world. They are kept in a state of arrested emotional development.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 years customarily consume "blockers" which prevent them from having sexual feelings or impulses.

* Often young people will begin to "date" around 160 yers of age and while they are expected to continue to take their blockers, some will surreptitiously stop taking them while a few will stop responding to them.

* Age and masculinity are revered in this world. Everybody looks up to their elders and few seriously question the patriarchy.

All characters in the story are over 18 years of age.

It is customary for those below the age of 200 to demonstrate their status by wearing clothing which signify to others that they are off limits. They would wear what we would think of as children's clothing. Remember, an 18 year old and a 1,900 year old would look exactly the same age, so children's clothes are very useful for signaling to those over 200 years to abstain from any romantic or sexual pursuit of another who was deemed of an inappropriate age.

Lastly, sex is not technically illegal for people between the ages of 18 and 200 years. It is considered profoundly taboo. Adult-children (18+) do have sex but it is kept very quiet. Some parents punish their children for engaging in this sinful pleasure and adult-children almost never tell-on one another in this regard, even those who might not like one another. Adult children live by a code and violation of said code subjects one to complete ostracization. Almost none experiment until they are well over 160 years old.

****

Four weeks later, Donna was given the best birthday present she'd ever received.  Michele gave her a beautiful new wooden hairbrush, which in itself was wonderful.  Then Michele dropped the bomb, "Mom, I love you so much and I wanted to do something special for your birthday.  I hope you like it.  For your birthday, I wanted to let you give Tim your birthday spanking."

Donna's mouth dropped into an undignified but joyous gape as her eyes went wide with feigned surprise. 

Donna knew full well what she was getting for her birthday present.  Michele thought it might be more fun to make it all look spontaneous as it would shock and humiliate Tim all the more.  

Donna clapped her hands together in delight and laughed with pretend shock and utterly real joy.  It seemed that like her daughter, Donna had a bit of dramatic flair herself.  She was delighted by the present and overjoyed by her daughter and had to fight back tears as she hugged Michele. 

Quietly in Michele's ear, "Oh honey, thank you so much!  This means so much to me, really!"

She did not need to keep her voice down as Tim would not have heard her anyway.  He was struck deaf and dumb, utterly shell shocked. 

Before the announcement, mother and daughter got together to discuss the course of events, procedures and basic expectations.  Yet Michele did maintain one or two surprises.

"I thought it would be fun if you did some with undies on...and some with undies off.  Does that sound fun?"

Taken aback, "Ah...um...yes!  Yes, that would be splendid.  Oh my God."

Although a modern woman, Donna was somewhat conservative and was Continuant to the bone.  Michele knew that when her mother started dropping "Oh my Gods!" she was truly out of her element.  She thought her mother sounded like a game show contestant who'd just won a new car.

Tim felt as though he were on the brink of a break down.  He was used to feeling objectified by Michele...and it was not abuse because as shameful and as extremely difficult as it was, part of him liked it.  Part of him reeeeaaaally liked it! 

But now with Donna! 

Now he was being given, as a birthday present. 

I'm just a thing.  I'm  a present!  To be spanked!  

This was so wrong!  Tim's head was aswirl with conflict and profound emotion.  Tim was and had always been very attracted to Donna.  Yet his attraction was so easy to keep in check because he was both in love with Michele and totally sexually obsessed with her. 

And he felt love for Donna.  He was not in love with her, but he felt great respect, fondness and affection for her as a sort of mother figure...whom he also lusted for.  Though she really was not all that much older than Tim herself, she was such a mature woman, so much more experienced and worldly than he, that he could only see himself as a boy next to her. 

As he viewed her as a mother figure, he felt all the more guilty for his sexual attraction to her.

Donna could not wait and would not wait another minute to spank Tim!  "I can't wait to unwrap my present!"  Mother and daughter laughed.  

As the two enjoyed Donna's excitement, Tim started backing away toward Michele's room.  "Hold it right there, little man!" came Michele's stern voice.  She stood up, walked over to Tim, pinched his earlobe, pulled him down so that he had to stoop, and walked him over to Donna. 

Donna joyed at watching her daughter handle this big man as though he were a little boy.

She's so beautiful.  Proud, proud proud! 

Looking to Michele with an expression of both profound love and deep appreciation.  "Oh honey, you are so good to me."

"You deserve it, Mom."  

Just above a whisper, "Please, Michele, please don't make me!  Please!" 

Tim was terrified of his desire for Donna, and to expose it before the two most important women in his life was unspeakable.  In his mind, it was legitimately comparable to being sexually aroused by one's own mother. It was incest and it was just wrong.  He was bothered by the incestuous urges, but the anticipation of it all being revealed mortified him.

"Before we begin, I want to go over something.  And Mom, this is meant as a gift, but if it does not sit well with you, just say something."  Turning back to Tim, "From now on, you will refer to my mom as "Mother."  Do you understand, young man?  She's your Mother now."

"Yes, Ms. Michele."  Tim felt the rightness in this at once and hated it...and loved it.  He was so confused.  Though Michele was the love of his life and his one true Master, he'd always seen Donna as a mother figure.  Now that it was about to be spanked by Donna, he was overflowing with shame as he knew his cock would betray his real desire. 

I'll have two Mommies now.

This was a surprise to Donna and she was blown away.  Since she'd come to understand her desire for Tim, she wanted to be the boys mother.  Or rather, his Mother.  She felt awash with power and her nipples instantly hardened.  Without doubt, this was turning into the very best birthday she'd ever had.  

This one image was always vividly clear to Donna: she desired a sexualized Mother, son relationship with Tim.

Thinking once more about his erection and how Donna would see it, "Please, Michele, I don't want to!" Tim pleaded desperately.  

"How dare you!  How dare you ruin my mother's birthday!  You will be spanked, little man, and if you don't change that attitude right now, I'm going to add to your spanking.  Do you understand me?"  

By now, Tim had totally regressed.  "Yes, Ms. Michele.  I'm sorry, Ma'am."  

"That's better.  Now march into my room and get the spanking chair and put it in front of the living room mirror this instant."  Michele brought in another armless, straight back chair and put it across from the other.  With each lady seated, Tim stood defenselessly between them.  He was on the brink of tears from the outset and was visibly shaking.  

Michele intended to make this a special experience for her mother and sought to underscore all the sweet moments of a spanking.  To Tim, "Kneel." 

Turning to her mother, "I think you are going to like this next part, Mom."  

Back to Tim, "Darling, do you think you should ask my mother for a spanking?  Take a moment and think of a really nice way of asking for it."

This was very familiar territory for Tim who knew his lines so well.  Turning to fully face Donna, Tim sank to his knees so he could look up at his seated disciplinarian.  "Donna...I mean...Mother, will you please spank my naughty bottom for me."  

Interrupting Tim while addressing them both, "Honey, if it's alright with you..." and then focused on the boy, "...when we are in public, you may call me 'Mother', but for a spanking, I prefer 'Mommy.'  Here I am Mommy.  Do you understand?"

He felt a shiver shoot down his spine.  She sounded so prim and confident.  "Yes, M...Mom...Mommy."  Tim was clearly very shaken.

Michele was deeply impressed by her mother who'd obviously thought about this. 

Good one, Mom!

Tim could not believe that he was speaking this way to Donna, the mother of his girlfriend! 

"Mommy, I can be such a bad, bad little boy and my bottom is so saucy and it just aches to be punished.  Would you please enjoy spanking it for your birthday present? Please, Mommy?" 

With these words, he was beginning to transition.  The part of him that needed this was beginning to emerge.  In the very softest most gentle voice, "Will you please give my sweet, naughty bottom a spanky?  Please enjoy spanking it. Pretty please, Mommy?"

Donna thought she'd died and gone to heaven.  Looking down at him, she loved how he tried to look at her and maintain eye contact but couldn't.  This alone meant the world to her.  She enjoyed how his eyes danced furtively between her and the floor.  She noticed that as he asked for his spanking, he seemed to be unaware that both of his hands were slowly rubbing up and down on his bottom. 

She loved the power that came with her position and above all else, she absolutely loved his humiliation and nearly palpable fear.  He suffered overt humiliation for her pleasure.  It effected her just as it did her daughter.  This was truly the intimate, sexual power she'd hungered for and it was turning out to be her true heart's desire! 

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Hoping her voice did not crack with nerves, "Yes, I think I will spank your bottom for you, little boy!"  Donna realized it was not so hard to say and was rather fun and exciting! Her own self doubt began to abate.

"One of the most exciting parts of a spanking is lowering the bad boys jeans or in this case, shorts.  I like to draw it out, really take my time.  It adds a lot of tension and anxiety for little Timmy.  You'll see in a minute why it really embarrasses him." 

Both women could see Tim was terrified by his situation.  Michele beamed her million dollar smile while Donna soaked in every detail, every moment with excited joy. 

Smiling broadly, Michele asked him with her well practiced baby talk voice, "Is widdle Timmy embarrassed?"

"Ye...yes, Ms. Michele.  Could we please not do..."  Tim trailed off realizing the futility of his plea.

Michele abruptly stood and slapped him hard across the face. 

Donna was taken aback. Somehow what Michele had done was way more violent than any of the spankings she'd already witnessed.  The whole thing looked both powerful and graceful.  It almost looked to Donna as though performed by a professional athlete and was executed with precision and force.  Michele looked so threatening and her body looked coiled and ready to strike again.

She has certainly done that before.

The violence of it coupled with the suddenness was shocking to Donna and she felt out of breath.  By no means was it unpleasant, however.  As a matter of fact, Donna thought there was almost something savage but graceful about how her beautiful and generous daughter slapped this beautiful man.  She thought it generous because she'd internalized the belief that all this was in fact, good for Timmy.

It was like watching a lion take down a gazelle.  It was a display of raw power and it was lovely.  Although Michele was smiling, Donna had never seen a smile so menacing as her daughter's. 

Yes daughter, I do see, it is fun to be mad at him! It can be fun because you can do something about it. You can slap his pretty, little face if you feel like it. Amazing. 

Michele uncoiled her body, brought her feet together and with her prim, closed mouth smile, flattened her skirt and sat back down.  

Tim barely moved, neither did he hold his cheek, but his cowering fear was unmistakable.  Being slapped like that was made all the worse because he was kneeling while receiving it.  He could not feel more vulnerable and his fear spiked. 

She was never more acutely aware of how jealous she was of her daughter than she was at that moment.  And she felt guilty for feeling this way as Michele was in the midst of sharing her boy with her.

With a smile, "I'm quite sure I just warned you not to back talk.  Now look at my mother and apologize."  

Barely able to look at Donna, "I'm so sorry, Mommy.  I was being selfish.  I really do want you to have a good birthday.  Please, please enjoy spanking me." 

And although shameful, it dawned on Tim that he felt a modicum of pride that Michele thought him worthy of sharing this way.  "Honestly I do want you to enjoy spanking me.  Really.  I just sometimes get scared and when I get scared, I say and do silly, little boy things.  I'm a silly-head. I'm sorry, Mommy."

"Mom, would you like to slap him?  It's fun.  I really think you'll like it."

Donna was flabbergasted.  Unable to hide her excitement and with unadulterated glee she asked, "Can I do it later?  I'd like to save it." 

"Of course you can.  We'll talk about it.  You're gonna love it. But for now, let's get back to my present to you." 

Donna was thrilled once more at how she had unwittingly extended this beautiful psycho drama beyond the confines of this singular event.  She was positively giddy with it all.

Michele directed Tim to stand before them.

"I find it's best not ever letting him take his pants down himself.  To begin with, I really like doing it, but also, I don't want him to take comfort in the smallest dignity, having control over whether his body is covered or not.  He shouldn't get that," Michele said with total satisfaction.

Reaching for Tim's waist-band, "May I?" asked Donna.  

And there it was again: deference.  It showed Michele that she'd made the right decision allowing her mother access to Tim's spankings, his body.  Donna knew it really was not Tim's body, that Tim belonged to Michele in the most fundamental way.  In this way, he was totally objectified such that he was owned like a hairbrush or a sex toy and could be legitimately lent out as a sort of person/thing.  Since Donna understood this and showed Michele proper respect, it removed Michele's lingering doubt about what she was doing.

Again Tim felt another wave of shame with the realization he could be given, and a sense of pride stemming from being worthy of sharing. 

 


"Of course, Mom, but please, take it slowly.  I want this to be special for you.  It is your birthday after all and birthday spankings should be enjoyed.  Please, savor it."  

This was the moment Tim dreaded: his exposure to Donna.  Now she would see.  Now she would know what a pervert he was.

Donna could see his erection through his shorts, pulling hard to the side and could not wait to see it in the bare.  She slowly pulled the drawstring of his Dolphin shorts alternating glances between the package in front of her and Tim's look of terror. 

"Oh, Mother wants to see her little boy.  Little boy's been so naughty," Donna said, unable to hide her perverted glee. 

Slowly she tugged his shorts down over his hips, one inch at a time.  She went slowly as she wanted to really luxuriate in his fear and dread.  First one side then the other inch, inch, inch they teeter-tottered down as his pink, cotton Hello Kitties came into view.  

Both Michele and Tim were waiting for the reaction and they were not disappointed. 

"Oh my...he's wearing...why he's wearing girl's..."  Mother looked at daughter with a huge smile, "You have him in girl panties!  You make him wear these don't you?  Ha ha!  I LOVE IT!" she clapped her hands together in unbridled jubilation. 

"Heavens to Betsy, let me see these!" she said excitedly.  Donna continued inching his shorts down until they cleared his hips and she let them fall to his knees.  She marveled at the sight of Tim's hairless body, modesty protected by the thinest, cotton Hello Kitty panties. 

His cock was rock hard and visibly throbbing.  As hard as it was, it was no match for his Kitties which although stretched, held his erection tight and in check, manhandled to the side and bellow the low slung elastic waistline. 

Donna rightly assumed it was uncomfortable. 

There was just something about his body!  Donna realized that the combination of a flat tummy, panties and total hairlessness, created a very powerful illusion of femininity.  The hips were not right and the beautifully sized cock was more than a give away, yet he still seemed like a girl to her.  It was amazing and she knew she'd never look at the boy the same way again.

Tim was aghast and worked hard to control his anxiety and impulse to panic.  He'd hoped Donna would never know he wore panties and wanted to die now that she knew what a pervert he was.  

When he was embarrassed, he got hard and emotionally needy, seeking reassurance from a strong female presence.  When he got spanked, he got hard.  When he was spoken down to, he got all hard.  When Michele slapped him, he got hard and emotional.  When he was made fun of, he just got weak and insecure and once more, hard. 

The thing was that he knew he deserved to be made fun of, to be spoken down to, to be slapped and spanked all because he was such a pervert.  He deserved all of it.