The Perfect Beginning Ch. 24

Story Info
Michele explores college/story transition.
5.5k words
4.75
1.1k
00

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 24th installment of an ongoing story about Michele a and Tim. For sure, it is a disturbing relationship and is in no way intended to describe something healthy or ideal. Emotional sadism is central to it all. If this bothers you, this is not the story for you and I suggest you venture elsewhere.

What makes the story interesting to me is what takes place in the minds of the characters. Withouts words and ideas and the feelings that go with them, it's all just mechanics and honestly, that's not so interesting to me. Simple, pure fucking is a great thing to do. I don't need to read about it. Perhaps when I was verrrrrrrry young, that alone would have intrigued me. Now...yawn. This is a dark, emotional journey. I hope you enjoy it.

The following preface is cut and pasted from installment II. For a more comprehensive understanding of their world, you can venture back to the first installment. Read it or skip it.

This story takes place in a very male dominant society, one which is even more patriarchal than our own. Our hero, Michele, is enchanted by the discovery of her own sexual super power. Poor, lucky Tim, on the other hand comes to realize that he falls under Michels's spell, he does not measure up to societal expectations. These two young people are discovering and becoming as they grow together as a couple.

Psychological conflict and tension are central themes in this saga.

*

The story has been formatted to meet the publishing requirement of our host and I am hopeful the necessary kinks have been worked out.

A more complete preface can be found at the beginning of the first installment and if you did not read it, it could be helpful to do so. Here are some of the contextual parameters of the fictional world the story takes place within.

* People are legal adults at 18 years of age.

* People usually live to about 2,000 years of age.

* The cultural norm has almost all legal adults living with their family of origin until they turn 200 years old.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 are treated as and referred to as children when they choose to continue living with their parents.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 often behave much as we would expect teenagers to behave here in our world. They are kept in a state of arrested emotional development.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 years customarily consume "blockers" which prevent them from having sexual feelings or impulses.

* Often young people will begin to "date" around 160 yers of age and while they are expected to continue to take their blockers, some will surreptitiously stop taking them while a few will stop responding to them.

* Age and masculinity are revered in this world. Everybody looks up to their elders and few seriously question the patriarchy.

All characters in the story are over 18 years of age.

It is customary for those below the age of 200 to demonstrate their status by wearing clothing which signify to others that they are off limits. They would wear what we would think of as children's clothing. Remember, an 18 year old and a 1,900 year old would look exactly the same age, so children's clothes are very useful for signaling to those over 200 years to abstain from any romantic or sexual pursuit of another who was deemed of an inappropriate age.

Lastly, sex is not technically illegal for people between the ages of 18 and 200 years. It is considered profoundly taboo. Adult-children (18+) do have sex but it is kept very quiet. Some parents punish their children for engaging in this sinful pleasure and adult-children almost never tell-on one another in this regard, even those who might not like one another. Adult children live by a code and violation of said code subjects one to complete ostracization. Almost none experiment until they are well over 160 years old.

****

Krista left her position at the under-school to manage the ascent of her and Michele's brand.  In part, this meant she opened a private practice. As it was associated with Michele and their book, it was quite the sensation and required hiring a full office staff and a team of young, brilliant and like minded, female therapists to handle the huge demand of mostly women, but a surprising number of boys and young men who demanded and paid handsomely for their services.   

Additionally, she opened a sort of feminist consulting agency.  Women's groups, sororities, private girls' schools and even female run companies wanted Krista and Michele to speak to their ranks and provide them with personal wellness plans and strategies for managing their relationships with boys and men.  

They so delighted the members of these institutions that even the many who did not subscribe to their particular form of personal management ("boy control" as it was lightheartedly referenced), were absolutely charmed by the ladies and many came to see the value in what Michele and Krista presented. 

Almost without fail, before a speaking engagement at a private firm, the female CEO would ask if it best to keep their male employees from attending the seminar.  Michele and Krista felt it best that they have the choice.  They wanted men to see a new way just as much as the women. 

At least to intelligent women, Michele and Krista could make the control of a man seem like it was by far the most reasonable, not to mention useful approaches  to a relationship there was.  They had an uncanny way of making their counter culture ideals accessible, even to men.  They made it okay, all of it. 

Everybody knew who they were and for those with apprehension, they were immediately set at ease by the charm, kindness and warm temperament of the radiant presenters.  All of it was demystified and critical sexual elements were handled in general terms and with a warm humorous flare that just put everybody at ease. 

Those not inclined to follow, walked away with a great story to tell and almost every single one of them, no matter how conservative, no matter how attracted to male dominance, no matter how opposed to Michele and Krista's teachings, had nothing but positive things to say about them. 

Funny enough, many of the most ardent converts were self described conservatives.  They were strident in their following of the Continuant Church and always voted hard right with the Continuant party. Too, other conservative religious sects were drawn to it as well.

Quite a number maintained romanticized ideals of middle class Porsche in the 1950s and early 1960s.  What these women never quite allowed themselves to accept was that they themselves felt destined to run their families as the loving, authoritarian head of household. 

Some women latched on instantly while others struggled, holding these ideals in a swirl of misgiving, attached to an umbilical of secret longing.  Many of these women would come into the light in time with just the right push.  Though the transformation might for some have been sudden, the learning that proceeded it was often additive, taking place over time.

And then there was Book II.  It had two titles depending on how it was viewed.  With the 3D effect, if held one way it read The Considerate Bitch.  If held another way it read The Considered Bitch.  It was often referred to as TCB as a sort of working title.  It was a huge challenge to the ladies, especially Michele. 

On the one hand, they needed to make it relevant to an extremely eager public.  They did extensive interviews with men and women.  They did clinical studies of relationship dynamics.   They did a lot of consulting with The Ladies, for Michele and Krista had the utmost respect and love for every single woman in their circle. 

Yet it was important to Michele and to Krista, that the heart of this book be an authentic expression of Michele's highest ideals.  She wanted to put her heart and soul into this book. 

Michele's personal and academic life exploded.  It was good she was so young otherwise she simply could not have handled it all.  Her day usually began after noon.  She took three classes.  She consulted a young professor, Professor Ashley Daniels in her Women's Studies: Gender Roles in the Modern State.  And then she had her own project Book II, up and running with a small staff of young, elite up and comers, to assist her.  The University was fully funding it and it was her primary academic focus.

Life away from home was a bit of a shock to her.  There were parties every single night.  Michele was a pop culture icon and had all manner of students wanting to befriend her.  She was a bit on her heels as she'd never been around anything quite like this. 

She began experimenting with alcohol but only in moderation.  She went with it as a new, sensational activity, knowing all the while that her indulgence would not last more than a couple of weeks.  Though fun for the first few parties, it quickly became a bore.  It all seemed childish to her after having spent years in the company of interesting peers.  

She was ever so grateful that she had Becky at home, she who was valued as an agent of comfort and stability.  Her life was so BIG and she simply needed her quiet, comfort time.  

And Tim wrote to her.  She'd instructed him years ago to never call her unless there was a clear need or unless she'd asked him to.  He was never to keep tabs on her by way of "...just wanting to talk."  So he wrote love letters.  He'd tell her a little about what he was doing, but he made it mostly about her. 

He'd researched things about her school and passed them along.  Likewise, he'd garnered some good information about the seaside town she now lived in and forwarded it to her.  He knew she'd want to send Becky to the gourmet shops and that they'd want to frequent the best restaurants. 

Yet it was mostly an outpouring of love for Michele.  She was quite pleased to learn that he continued to say his prayers every night, while on his knees at the side of her empty bed.  She felt a little bad for him with that one. 

The boy does love me. 

After reading a few, she stopped opening them.  She knew it was time to move forward with her life. 

Doers, do. 

She began putting all his un-opened letters in a box she left in her closet.  

Becky was so good.  In terms of behavior and temperament, Michele thought her perfect.  Not to be overlooked or in any way undervalued, Becky was an extremely intuitive, skilled and well trained lover.  She was always eager to welcome Michele home upon her arrival, yet she was quick to pick up on Michele's body language, her vibe, when it was important to keep her eagerness to engage Michele in check.  There were times to connect with one another and there were other times to serve. 

Michele appreciated that Becky was a little better than Tim was at anticipating her expectations.  Not much, as Tim was pretty good at it himself, but just a little.  Certainly Tim got better with it all after putting him in the chastity device or otherwise restricting his orgasms, but Becky just eased into her arrival a little smoother than Tim did. 

But did she miss his clumsy, puppy-dog joy in seeing her when she walked in the door.  Yes, some, she mused.

Tim would be saddened to know that she did not spare him much thought.

They settled on a lovely little cottage in the middle of a palm grove, not fifty yards from the ocean.  It was on a remote edge of the campus that was so far from student activity that few even knew it existed.  It had all been arranged through Tilda, one of her sisters from The Ladies. 

Tilda had always admired Michele and took to her like an older sister. 

Tilda's sister Felicity was the university President and facilitated much of Michele's experience on campus.  Felicity helped her create a personalized academic plan, got her a small team of aids from the sociology, women's studies, psychology and art departments.  Michele wanted women from different disciplines to provide differing points of view. 

Michele did miss her boy...some, though she knew he was kept safe.  The truth was that she did not think about Tim too often simply because she had too much to do.  Michele was a doer and it did her little good to think about her life back home.  She was a young adult, living a very scheduled life with many short and long term goals that she intended to administer to.  

She'd left Tim behind for reasons of purpose. 

In the beginning of Michele's incredible adventure, she was seen by other girls as one who seemed to know things about men and relationships.  And girls trusted her.  Soon women, even much older women, came to trust her thoughts and insights as well. 

She remembered all the way back to the earliest days, when she brought Tim to school, girls took notice and came to her for help; they wanted advice about boys.  Several who were quite young and lacked the courage and calm to just come out and ask for a plan to attain the same kind of relationship Michele had (as they imagined it), asked round about questions, hoping to glean what they could to master their own boy the way Michele had. 

Her own mother had basically just come out and asked her how she'd done it. 

And she gave advice.  A lot of it.  She helped them understand that it was first about creating the clarity to know what one wanted and developing the belief that one deserved it.  Simply put, girls had to match their natural tendencies to lead with their belief that they deserved power in a relationship with a man.  In short, at least in a romantic relationship, they had to become women. 

This was basically what their books were all about.  After that it was about understanding how to direct a man.  For the right girl, it was kind of easy.

Or so she said. 

It had been for her...with Tim.  And there were myriad success stories that were born of Michele's insights and guidance. 

Krista had hunted and bagged several boys.  She kept them for a short time and then discarded them. 

Though married, Dorothy had several, very young boys under her tutelage.  And Miranda experienced near instant success with boys, one of whom was a young lawyer with unlimited earning and professional potential and the other a boy several years her junior.  She'd been with them both for an extended period of time and her life could not be more full, nor more satisfying. 

Brenda had thrived with her own boy hunting as well.

She'd like to take credit for her dear friend Missy, but Missy had experienced quite a lot of success long before knowing Michele.

 


And there were countless others.  The bags of thank you letters and fan mail she'd received since the book came out was testament to the appreciation of her ideals and the efficacy of her practice.  Hundreds of thousands of women thanked her and praised her message.  Many times that number benefited from her teaching but did not write. 

So why was she so disquieted?  Though she kept it to herself, it unnerved the hell out of Michele that after giving all the advice, written a book and acquired a great deal of fame, she'd only ever broken one boy.  Becky did not count as she'd come to Michele through Tim and already knew who and what Michele was about. 

The question of whether or not she could do it again, to a man who did not know her, always dogged her.  It was one thing to consider this question while basking in the confidence (not to mention tremendous pleasure and satisfaction,) of making one's boy cry for the first time and it was quite another when faced with repeating it with someone new. 

For herself, she needed to break another boy, maybe several.  Her desire for sexual ego gratification compelled her to pop other boys' cherries by making them cry for her.

Michele was not ignorant; she knew that part of this was just sowing her oats before settling down.  Tim was very, VERY important to her, but was he The One?  She had a good idea that he was, but why tie herself down before she had to?  And why do it without at least enjoying herself a bi. 

She did not count women.  She sometimes slept with Krista (though only every once and awhile) and of course there was Becky.  She and Missy had enjoyed the occasional hook-up as well.  And she liked women.  She thought women to be incredibly sexy, and was pretty sure she'd be enjoying women for years to come, if not for the duration. 

Yet Michele was not gay.  Perhaps solidly bisexual, she'd have a man as her soulmate.  

For years, she was troubled by the question of whether or not she could repeat her success with other men.  She taught other women how to do what she'd done, but did not want to be a phony. 

She was educated enough to know that some men were as dominant in their relationships as she was and would therefore be unbreakable. 

And then there were all the closeted submissive men.  Since she and Krista came out with their books, she'd dumped thousands of unread inquiries from submissive men.  She'd rebuffed countless offers from the very wealthy to the extremely good looking. 

She could not convince herself that she'd broken a man that was already a self described submissive.  Her program was, in part, about women hunting, capturing and then breaking the men of their dreams.  Of course it was about so much more than that, but that was the hook, the fun part. 

Michele needed to hunt a man that was not submissive, or did not know he was submissive, and take him down.  She needed to go hunting.

Certainly she could start on campus as cute, unattached boys were everywhere.  Yet that came with a built in challenge.  Michele had attained a significant degree of notoriety. 

Fortunately for her, those who recognized her where often those who'd read her book and followed her way of thinking.  Often it was the strong, progressive, young women who approached her with kind words and gratitude.  If not a young and up and coming woman, it was often a shy and utterly tongue tied boy, hoping his submissive nature was not too obvious as he tried to engage her, hoping against hope to somehow tantalize her.  Of course she was not interested, but she learned, like many celebrities do, to steady herself against impatience and irritation and graciously redirect these boys elsewhere.  

On campus, where many of the women's studies, sociology, psychology and communications students knew of her, she knew that if she set her sights on an unsuspecting boy, word of who she was could travel to him quickly.  She sought fidelity in the process and did not want her fame and reputation to corrupt the beauty of what she was doing. 

And it was beautiful to Michele, all of it.  But it needs to be pure.  Therefore, she knew she'd have to be very careful and selective, and maybe go off campus.

Michele often heard women say that few things are more attractive in a man than confidence.  Confidence brought in the women.  Michele was attractive, in fact, she was quite pretty.  Yet on campus and throughout this little surf-side town of hers were what seemed to be thousands of living Barbie dolls strutting about in cute little outfits while nonchalantly flipping their long, blonde hair at all the boys.  One might think this to be stiff-cock competition. 

It wasn't.  Rather, it was not for Michele.  She was pretty and though she had an amazing, little body, she did not flaunt it.  Michele dressed stylishly and comparatively conservatively.  She was a woman among girls.  And her obvious confidence, the fact that she was not displaying herself, she was neither seeking validation through her looks and ability to attract men, nor was she shopping for a future husband, set her apart from the girls. 

Michele offered something different.  She conjured intrigue in the minds of all the men who spied her.  Those who noticed her, and it turned out there where many who did, a great deal of them came to look for her, hoping to see her, hoping they'd find the nerve to speak with her.  Quite a number of them ventured forward to speak with her and for the most part, she enjoyed their attention. 

12