The Perfect Body

Story Info
New gym has secret method to get women the perfect body.
4.4k words
4.37
91.8k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers

"Imagine the perfect body without ever lifting a finger." Derrick said. "Well, we have the solution."

Derrick, the founder of The Perfect Body, was handsome as advertised and his charisma was something to witness in person. Daisy had been recommended The Perfect Body from one of her coworkers and she brought along two of her close friends to help form a joint opinion on its legitimacy. The diet and workout industries were full of scams and cons, which all three girls had been suckered into at one point or another. They made a pact to fully discuss any new trend so none of them would fall for it again. The Perfect Body had its own mystery surrounding the methods used, but Derrick was kind of enough to give the girls a tour and shed some light on attaining the perfect body.

"Now that you've all been through the opening seminar with the questions and the signing papers and the bla bla bla." Derrick said. "Now, the real fun begins."

The first room on the tour was the Cardio room. Treadmills, bikes, stair climbers, rowing machines, and a full 800-meter track around the outskirts. Everything a girl could ask for in a Cardio room. There were several women mid workout who paid no attention to Derrick and the group as they walked through.

"As you can see, state-of-the-art facility with state-of-the-art equipment."

Daisy was happy to start with cardio. Running was her passion, but it was a difficult passion to maintain with the wear and tear it put on the body, specifically her knees. It was so much effort to build a running routine that once she lost the habit, it felt impossible to build back. The Perfect Body promised no effort, all she had to do was show up.

Derrick lead them over to a woman running on a treadmill. The group gathered around her and she maintained her focus, looking straight ahead. The girl had blond hair like Daisy and also seemed to be getting back into running.

Derrick held his arm up revealing a watch on his wrist. Now that she looked closely, everyone in the gym had an identical watch on their wrist. Even Daisy and her friends, Karina and Jennifer had one on. Strange. Daisy's attention snapped back to Derrick's powerful voice.

"Let's slow things down for demonstration purposes." Derrick said. At the touch of his watch, everything in the gym came to a stop. The treadmills, the bikes, and all the females working out.

"This young woman came to us and wanted to get back into running. We can see here she has already logged 2 miles on the treadmill." Derrick said. "7:45 pace, that's quite the accomplishment in a short time."

Derrick grabbed the motionless girl, who was in mid stride, and turned her around. He lifted her left arm in the air.

"The secret to our technology is that for the entirety of the workout, the person is mindless. There's no need to think when we program your actions." Derrick said. "Her program is run 5 miles today. The watch maintains her mindless state while tracking her vitals and making sure the body can handle the workout."

Derrick moved her arms out of the way and lifted her sports bra up.

"Just to show you how focused our subjects are, let's give another cardio demonstration that will build her endurance."

Daisy's interest piqued at the blank blond. The thought of mindlessly working out was nerve racking, but seeing the results was comforting. Besides, Derrick was taking such care to make sure every girl completed their goals while the smart watches maintained body monitoring. If she decided to join the gym, the results would show up in no time.

Derrick stepped up on the two platforms on either side of the treadmill so that his crotch was level with the runner's face. He pulled his cock out and placed it on the tip of the runner's mouth. The sight of his cock caught all the girls off guard, but they remained mesmerized by the scene before them. Daisy envied the girl's position. Another free workout to build endurance.

"And I will activate the new program." Derrick said and touched his watch.

The runner started her jog again as her head remained stationary with his cock in her mouth. There was no break, no disruption in speed, just consistent motion. Her eyes stared blankly ahead as the cock plugged her mouth, forcing her to breath out of her nose. Daisy was speechless at the sight. It was so erotic, so controlling. She could almost feel the cock in her mouth.

Derrick waited a few minutes before finally stopping the program and pulling out his wet cock. The runner returned to a motionless state and Derrick used her face to wipe off the saliva from his cock. He changed the programming again and the runner returned to her starting position.

"Perfectly focused. Not even a cock in her mouth was going to stop her." Derrick grinned at the girls. "On to the weight room!"

Daisy lingered on the runner as the rest of cardio room came back to life. Her heart raced thinking about what she just witnessed. The results of the program spoke volumes through the runner's body.

***

Karina's eyes lit up at the weight room. One entire wall was dedicated to dumbbells and there were more than ten squat racks available for use.

At her old gym, it was frustrating trying to use the limited number of squat racks. Men would pump out one rep of more weight they could handle and then spend 10 minutes on their phone or talking with someone as they 'rested'. It became such an issue, she stopped going and with that, lost all the muscle she worked so hard to build. If The Perfect Body could get her back to physical shape without the annoyance and hard-work of a normal workout and more importantly, without having to deal with meat heads, it was well worth the price.

Derrick lead them to an occupied squat rack. The brunette was squatting with perfect posture. Another benefit of the program. Squats were exhausting and the closer Karina got to the end of a set, the sloppier her form became. It was a recipe for an injury. With The Perfect Body, the program took special care to ensure every rep was executed properly.

The squatter re-racked her barbell and stood for a rest. Derrick and the girls gathered around.

"We pride ourselves on energy conservation, perfect posture and progressing with weights that we know your body can handle, but also enough to stress your muscles to grow." Derrick said.

The squatter took two steps forward and stepped under the bar, positioning both her hands on either side and arching her back. But she didn't lift the bar. She didn't move at all. Karina looked around and everyone was frozen, even some girls in the middle of their repetitions. Derrick brought the group to the front. The squatter had the same nose stud as Karina, her face frozen in concentrated anticipation of lifting the 70 pounds resting on the bar above.

Derrick ripped open her shirt to reveal her pierced nipples. The squatter's rebellious tastes reminded Karina of herself.

"As you can see, the squat is one of the most effective exercises that works to activate many parts of the body simultaneously including the gluts, thighs and core muscles." Derrick said. His shift in tone from frat boy to calmly explaining details with an intelligent soothing voice, captivated the girls. "Even if you're not into weightlifting, I suggest adding this exercise to your routine every once in a while, to keep the bottom half of your body in tip top shape."

Derrick motioned them around. He grabbed a nearby adjustable bench and placed it right behind the squatter. He lowered the seat and sat down.

"Now take a look at this magnificent work of art." Derrick said and pulled down her workout shorts revealing a black thong being swallowed by her flexed ass.

Karina always wore black thongs too. It helped hide the sweat she was sure to muster up. The girl's ass was amazing. The kind of ass every girl dreamed of attaining.

"This is the result of squatting." Derrick said proudly as if he owned the ass himself. "Now let's show the importance of posture and completion of a full repetition. Quite frankly, some people get lazy in this department. For maximum benefit, you need to complete the whole motion."

Derrick took his cock out and stroked it while staring at the perfect ass before him. Once he was rock hard, he pulled down her panties and took them off, so she was naked and unhindered from a tripping hazard.

"When you squat, your ass should dip just slightly below parallel of the knees. Some people use a bench to help guide them until it's second nature."

Derrick hit his watch and the squatter came to life. She picked up the barbell, took two steps back and stabilized herself. Down she went. Derrick's cock disappeared as the pussy absorbed it. She repeated the squatting movements with perfect posture, slowly fucking Derrick as she bounced up and down on him for each rep.

Karina was entranced by the movement. She couldn't wait to get back to squatting on a regular basis to sculpt her amazing ass. Just by watching, her memories brought forth the familiar feeling of burning thighs as the body moved. Even the sensation of the cock inserting itself, although she never had the experience while squatting, was stimulating a similar pleasure in her body. If she needed to work on her posture and delectable ass, she knew The Perfect Body was the place to go.

The squatter finished her reps and racked the weights, standing back and freezing in place as she rested. Derrick grabbed her thong, wiped his pre-cum and slid it back up her legs.

"And that is the beauty of the squat. You can't argue with results." Derrick grinned as he framed the squatter's ass with his hands.

He led the group to the next room. Karina lingered on the squatter, her cum covered panties, and topless breasts. She couldn't wait to get started on a program that promised such a work of art in the end.

***

Jennifer took in the sight of the large room full of equipment. Now this was a gym. Any machine she could imagine was in the machine room. Shoulder press, leg press, lateral pull downs, dip and pull-up bars and of course, her favorite, the abductor. The machine that helped work her thighs.

The highly controversial machine that promised spot reduction in thighs, and used predominately by women, was the perfect machine to work her lower body. Her workouts were never done until she hit the abductor.

That was when she was a self-declared gym rat. With so many changes in her life, the gym became less of a priority and the once strong habit became a distant memory. She was hoping The Perfect Body would change that.

Derrick stopped the group around the girl on the abductor machine. Her shoulder length black hair, fluorescent green tank top and yoga pants were reminiscent of Jennifer's old workout outfit. She loved the idea of men checking her out and flaunted her body to draw their attention. The bright shirt was so they could easily keep track of her. The best reactions were the men that acted like they weren't paying attention, but in a place surrounded by mirrors, it was hard to sneak glances without being caught.

The girl finished her exercise and rested in the chair between sets. On cue, everyone stopped in the machine room. Derrick removed the girl's pants and underwear exposing her bare pussy. He stepped back and admired the sight. The girl did one rep and froze with her legs wide apart.

"If you want toned hips, thighs and ass, don't you dare skip this exercise."

Derrick got down on his knees in front of her. Jennifer watched him lick, suck, and bury his face into her spread open legs. The girl's face remained frozen with the concentrated effort of keeping the weights at bay. The positioning of the abductor always turned her on. She fantasized what it would be like to spread wide for a stranger and let them have a go at her coveted pussy.

Derrick stood up and hit his watch. The girl repeated her rep and froze again. Kneeling to the side so all the girls could see, Derrick inserted two fingers and aggressively finger-banged the helpless girl. Jennifer's hands hovered over her own crotch, the temptation to pleasure herself growing every second. Derrick noticed her inward struggle and motioned her over.

"Why don't you work the clit?"

Jennifer complied and dropped to her knees. The girl's pussy was getting wetter and wetter as the speed of Derrick's fingers increased in conjunction with Jennifer's masterful touch. The whole scene was having a similar effect on Jennifer as she felt a growing wet spot down below. The girl's body gave into the mounting pressure and erupted, drenching Jennifer from the waist down.

Derrick pulled out his drenched fingers and wiped them off in the girl's own mouth. He helped Jennifer up and had the girl do another rep. Jennifer couldn't tell if she was covered in the girl's fluids or her own. Either way, both were in the same mindset of ultimate satisfaction.

"And for one final demonstration, now that she's all lubed up."

Derrick got on his hands and knees again. He made a fist and gently worked its way into the lubed pussy. The group couldn't believe the non-reaction from the girl on the machine. She didn't even flinch as her pussy swallowed the entire fist. Jennifer couldn't take her eyes off the scene before her. She imagined what it would be like to have someone's fist inside her. Her friends always joked she was loose because of all the guys she slept with. It didn't help that she boasted they all had thick cocks.

Once Derrick's hand disappeared, he gently moved his fist back and forth.

"This is one loose girl." Derrick said.

He continued for the next minute, massaging the inside with his hand. He stood up to give her enough room and then allowed her to resume her rep. As her legs closed, she froze again.

"That is a firm grip."

Derrick tried to pull his hand out but had no luck. The girl came to life and spread her legs again, allowing Derrick to free is fist. He wiped his hand on her shirt and moved away.

"Let's let her finish her exercises. Onto the next room. And personally, my favorite."

The girl continued her reps. The smell wafted up from Jennifer's soaked panties. She'd have to deal with the smell for the rest of the tour. The chances that it was the girl's juices soaking her, kept her on the edge of horniness, waiting to be released.

***

"And finally, the yoga studio." Derrick said.

The yoga studio was big and bright with windows and mirrors to maximize light. There were about 20 girls, dressed in different colors doing stretches on the colored mats laid out on the floor. The class froze in the upward dog position as Derrick and his tour entered. He brought them to the front of the class.

"Now I'm going to need some help on this one."

Two trainers in top physical shape, entered from the side door and joined Derrick on either side. They didn't acknowledge the group and their faces remained neutral.

Derrick directed the group's attention to a girl in the first row wearing red.

"Yoga is all about making your beautiful bodies more flexible. With our programming, you're going to see the difference, especially when it comes to making love." Derrick looked at the girl in red and touched his watch. "Let's see a standing bow pose."

The girl stood up and took her shorts and underwear off. She leaned forward and lifted her right leg up behind her, grabbing it with her right arm. Her left leg remained planted as her left arm outstretched in front to maintain her balance. Once the girl was stable, Derrick hit his watch again and she froze in place.

"Look at this flexibility! Now to demonstrate."

Derrick pulled out his cock and moved in behind the posed girl. She maintained her position as Derrick moved her back and forth on his cock.

Daisy remembered the first time she did yoga and saw all the crazy positions people could do. She was told that practice made perfect and eventually her body would be able to bend in those positions.

The standing bow pose was one she wanted to master. She spent months trying, but after no results, was forced to give up Yoga due to competing priorities. Her boyfriend was disappointed. He always joked about fucking any way her body can bend.

The girl in red was the same size as Daisy with small enough breasts that made the pose proportionately easier to do. She fantasized how much concentration holding that position would take, while experiencing the penetration of her boyfriend's thick cock. Thinking about it was getting her wet. She looked at the other girls who were entranced at the display before them. Her horniness took control and she buried two fingers in her fuck hole. She wanted this membership so bad to improve her running, endurance, and flexibility.

The harder Derrick went, the harder Daisy matched. She was desperate to be fucked in that graceful pose.

"John, you're up." Derrick said.

***

John, one of the other staff members, approached a girl in the front row wearing yellow. He touched his watch and she stood up to remove her clothes.

"Let's see a wide leg forward fold." Derrick said.

John hit his watch. The yellow shirt girl spread her legs wide and bent over so her head touched the floor. Her hands also dropped and stabilized the position. Another touch of the watch and the girl froze in place. John took out his cock and helped himself to the frozen model. With each powerful thrust of his large manhood, the girl's head and hands pushed against the ground.

Seeing the girl in yellow maintain her pose while being fucked made Karina feel weak. Why couldn't she do that? Such power in her legs and core to maintain the position. For Karina, weightlifting had caused less flexibility and limited mobility. Once she stopped going to the gym, the muscles faded, and she regained the mobility she missed so much. One thing that never came back, was the skill to do the splits.

One of her fantasies was being able to do the splits as she bounced up and down on a guy's cock. How hot it would be to give the guy the ability to lift her up and down his shaft with her legs as handles.

Karina envied the girl in yellow. She wanted to be the one being fucked with her legs spread wide and her head rubbing against the ground. She walked over to the pair fucking and slowly lowered herself onto the ground with her legs spread as wide as they could go. With her pussy inches from the girl's head, Karina started playing with herself as she watched the performance.

***

Zack, the other staff member, walked over to a girl wearing blue and directed her to take her clothes off at the touch of his watch.

"And finally, let's see true flexibility with the Yogic Sleep Pose." Derrick said.

The girl laid flat on her back. She brought her legs up and around her head, placing her arms over her legs to lock them in place, leaving her perfectly accessible to Zack. Unlike the other girls, this girl had all her holes available. Zack positioned himself so his semi-hard cock could rest in her mouth as he aggressively fingered her pussy. With his left hand, he gently rocked her head back and forth. Once hard, he entered her now wet pussy. The girl's mouth stayed in a perfect 'O' allowing him easy access.

With all holes open and ready to receive, Zack went from her pussy to her ass, expanding her tight hole. From there, he went ass to mouth feeding her a taste of herself. The rotation continued as the girl remained a multi-functional frozen sex doll.

Jennifer couldn't believe how accessible that position was. She was a freak in bed and always encouraged her vanilla husband to take all her holes whenever he wanted. If she could learn that position, how could he refuse? She fantasized having his thick cock stretch her pussy and then fill her ass. She remembered the taste of herself from the time she explored her body by masturbating and fingering her ass and tasting her hard work. The vivid memory drove her hands down. She needed to taste herself again. As soon as she felt her finger soaked, she cleaned it with her mouth. Then she fingered her ass, getting off as she watched Zack penetrate every hole.

XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers
12