The Perfect Candidate Ch. 05

Story Info
Scott meets the Silver Slave and tours the penthouse.
3.5k words
4.62
5.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy. Miss White, I want you to escort my new toy back to my property."

Scott's mind began to race. He's being whisked away from work by a board member's secretary butt naked with a GPS tracking device strapped to his neck. He was completely powerless in this situation and decided to resolve the situation. Surely he'd find an opportunity to exploit to get himself out of this predicament.

"Come on deary, it'll be easier if you just come with me."

Scott looked up at Miss White and then back at Sir who was already preoccupied with whatever occupied his gigantic computer monitor.

"Yes Ma'am"

Miss White cracks a smile, turns and tugs the leash suggestively for Scott to start following her.

The two entered a private elevator and descended down. The doors opened to an underground concrete parking lot. Pristinely clean and flanked by guards.

A rumbling black Chevrolet Suburban is running. As Miss White approaches, with Scott in tow, the driver gets out and opens the passenger door. He makes eye contact with Miss White.

"Good Evening, Miss White."

And then he looks down, makes eye contact with Scott and smiles.

"Looks like we have a new one. It's been a while."

Scott follows Miss White into the back seat. She sits down on the passenger side.

"I can't let you use this one. Not tonight. It brand new."

The driver replied "understood, he'll learn. I just hate to let a talented mouth go to waste."

Scott follows Miss White into the back seat but is grabbed by the shoulder by the Driver.

"You're going to need these" he said as he held up a pair of cable ties. "Turn around".

As Scott turns around, the driver grabs both of Scott's wrists. In an instant, the ties are taut around Scott's wrists and he's rendered helpless.

The Driver then pushes Scott into the SUV. Scott begins to sit down in the seat behind the driver but is stopped by Miss White.

"No, you sit in the middle seat. You will put your feet up and rest your head on my lap for the drive."

Not in the place to argue, Scott scooted over, lifted his feet up onto the chair and plopped into Miss Whites thighs, facing the front seat. She helps buckle him in.

The Driver closes the door, hops into the driver's seat, and puts the car into drive.

As the SUV lurches forward, Miss White puts her hand on Scott's head and begins to pet him.

"You'll be fine. You're not the first to be chosen by Sir. He's very particular about who he chooses... many have gotten close to becoming the Golden Boy but none have made it yet...

As she continued to speak, Scott's mind was rushing. A few hours ago, it was a normal day at work. Now he's naked, zip-tied, and being driven to his captor's penthouse. His heart was pumping - but he wasn't sure if it was from fear or anticipation.

Scott opens his mouth to speak but is quickly shushed with a hand on his mouth.

"Anything you have to say will have to wait."

The two drove in silence through the city. Scott couldn't see much outside of the skyscrapers, over passes, and occasional sign or billboard. They were in the city but he couldn't precisely tell where.

Miss White continued to hold her hand over Scott's mouth and continued to pet his head. She knew the fate of the boy and what was to become of him in the days to follow. She could give him one last moment of serenity before Scott entered his new life.

Eventually the SUV slowed down and pulled up to a gate. The gate, adorned with the letter S, slowly opened to reveal an driveway adorned with ornate flora. The Driver proceeded forward.

The driveway led to a lobby with two doormen and a single elevator. The foyer was decorated with gold sculpted into flowers and leaves and complex afghan carpets.

The SUV stops and The Driver opens the door. Scott is unbuckled and propped up by Miss White as The Driver helps Scott step out.

Scott is taken aback by the absolute sheer audacity of wealth. The only time he's seen decorations like this was when he visited art museums like the Getty or the Met. Even then, not like this.

"Good evening, Miss White" the doormen say in unison as they tip their hats and open their respective doors as the woman and the trophy boy approach.

Scott tries to not make eye contact but he can feel their stares as he passes them.

They step into the elevator and rise to the top floor.

As the doors open, Scott gasps.

His eyes trace the white marble floor, high ceilings, tons of black & white decorations, black leather and chrome furniture, floor to ceiling glass windows. This place is incredible.

"Come on boy, let's get you situated." Miss White says as she tugs the leash. As they step out of the elevator, a young man walks up.

He couldn't be much older than Scott, however he was slightly taller but much skinner. His weaker appearance didn't put Scott off as what the man was wearing.

He's dressed in a silver chest harness, jockstrap, and wristbands. His collar is identical to Scott's.

As he approached, he knelt down in front of Miss White.

"Good evening, Miss White. Would you care for me to assist you with our latest addition?"

"Good Slave, Yes. Take him, show him the penthouse and begin the indoctrination." She replied.

The slave bows his head. "Yes Ma'am, through your words his will shall be done. Thank you".

"Good Slave. Rise and begin."

Miss White turns to Scott and unclips his leash. She pulls out a small pocket knife from her purse and cuts off his cable ties.

"This is the Silver Slave, he is currently Sir's top candidate. He will instruct you. Go with him and obey everything he says."

Scott looked at the silver adored man as Miss White quickly stepped back into the elevator. As the doors close, Scott begins to walk forward.

"So, it looks like you're going to be one of us. Welcome. Allow me to show you the premises. I am the Silver Slave. You can refer to me as Silver. Follow me."

The Silver Slave turned and Scott continued to take in the beauty of the penthouse interior.

As they begin to walk down the hallway, a panel screen illuminates on the wall. Scott looks, he sees what appears to be a green digital face looking back at him.

"Excuse me, what is that?" Scott said as he pointed.

Silver turns around.

"Good question, this is ANAI, she is the penthouse's artificial intelligence. The entire premises are monitored by video and audio which can be remotely accessed by Master but is more commonly used by ANAI to manage the premises. ANAI, would you like to introduce yourself?"

The feminine face on-screen begins to speak.

"Yes, I am ANAI which stands for Autonomous Nature Adjustment Interface. My primary functions are home automation, security, and concierge services. I am programed to have the ability to dynamically react to real-time situations and control all of the network connected devices in this living space."

"Wow, says Scott. "That's impressive".

ANAI continued "For example, if I analyze Master's emotion to be victorious, I will adjust the lighting in the house from a neutral yellow white to a more bold palette of Red and Gold. I'll decide to select music, even deciding to increase the volume and the bass - which should continue to elevate the mood. I'll automatically select Sir's "victory" beverage, a Macallan 25 scotch with three drops of distilled water. However, my abilities only extend so far. That's where I need you."

"What do you mean?" Scott asks as he looks back and forth between Silver and the screen.

"For example, I'll let you know when Master is approaching. I have 24/7 access to his location and will use that information to inform you when he is on his way. My purpose for doing so is to increase the change of you being able to provide optimal service when he is present. Master may provide me with information about what his evening plans are and I will instruct you accordingly. Do you understand?"

Scott replies, "Yes, I do".

Silver steps in, looking down at Scott.

"I'd like to remind you that you are not a guest at this house. ANAI is only authorized to be used by Master, his guests, the staff, and myself. ANAI will only provide you with information as she is programmed. She will not respond to any of your commands - I recommend not even trying it. She even controls these".

Silver points down as he gestures to his chastity cage and then turns and reveals his butt plug - firm in place. Both are made of a composite black material and both feature two dot-sized blue and green illuminated LEDs.

"If either are removed in an unapproved manner, ANAI will immediately send a notification to our Master and will deploy countermeasures - most often zapping us with this."

He massages the metal collar with his thumb and takes a long breath.

"I recommend not trying it and just simply follow orders. It's so much easier that way. Master delights... Anyway, let's carry on."

Silver turns to continue down the hall. Scott follows as they descended deeper into the penthouse.

As the tour continued, an overwhelming feeling was building. The unit spanned the entire floor and you could see in all directions. They were easily 30 floors over the city.

Silver takes Scott around and shows him the main areas - living room, balconies, dining room, library, gym, kitchen, pantry, bathrooms, guest bedrooms,

At the end of the last hallway were a set of shut oak doors.

"And this is Master's bedroom" the Silver Slave said as he opened the two doors.

Dark, woody smell filled his nostrils as the room was unveiled. The room was similar to the rest of the house - marble walls, white carpeting, a large California king sized bed on a flat japanese style bedframe. It was sparse, minimalistic, luxurious but to Scott - boring. He didn't want to let it show.

"Master and I sleep in the bed together. As Sir's top candidate, it is my pleasure to assist with Master as his comfort slave. I am not allowed to leave the bed until Sir dismisses me. As you can see, there aren't any restraints in the bedroom, I am to be a docile puppet and do everything he commands without hesitation... I'm sure Sir has a fun place for you to sleep tonight..."

On the side of the room, were two sets of sliding doors. Silver walked up to the pair on the right and opened them up - revealing a spacious marble bathroom. On one side were a set of his & hers sinks ad on the other side a toilet stall and standing shower with a large circular central showerhead. In the back, against the windows, sat a porcelain bathtub, easily the size of an 8 person jacuzzi. It looked something out of a 21st century roman emperor's chamber.

Silver then walked to the other set of doors, sliding them open revealing a huge walk-in closet - so large, there were rows of clothes in the center. Master easily had 60 pairs of shoes and boots. There was lifetimes worth of clothes in there.

Scott follows Silver as he goes into the closet. In the back, is a black door with a red handle. There is a black box lock with a fingerprint reader.

Silver reaches out, places his and on the handle, and then looks at Scott.

"If you're wondering where you'll spend the most time, here's the room. Don't run. You'll be glad to know what everything is. You ready?"

"I guess so.. Let me see." Scott replies, with concern in his voice.

Scott and Silver make eye contact. Silver sees Scott's pupils dilate. He smiles and presses his thumb against the lock.

*beep*

"Ok, here we go."

Silver turns the red handle and pushes open the black door.

"Welcome to Master's Playroom."

The room is divided into two sections. One side looks like a fusion between a spa and a medical facility. Metal sink and cabinets against the wall, sterilizing equipment, medical looking chairs with leather straps, the floor is covered with tile, and there's a shower station in the corner with a metal hose attachment. There's a handful of leather covered "furniture".

The other half couldn't be more different. Black fur carpet covers the entire floor. Black walls and black acoustic treatment makes the space feel more like a VIP section in a club. There's an L-shaped couch, wall mounted TV, padded leather furniture of various sizes. Up against the wall are hanging leather crops, paddles, chains, restraints as well as what looked like animal cages.

The ceiling was higher than Scott expected. Above his head he could see a painted but exposed ceiling with what appeared to be large robotic servos connected to panels that we facing the ceiling. There also appeared to a large series of motorized chain hoists.

Where the two walls met, there was a large portrait photograph that shows the Master sitting in a throne with two gimps by his sides kneeling on the floor. Leashes connect from their collars to Sir's closed fist. He's not smiling. It feels as if he's looking through the painting and growling "you're next". It fills Scott with butterflies.

Scott was speechless. He was quickly beginning to realize the reality of what his life was going to be like over the next year. It wasn't just going to be just walking around naking and occasionally being toyed with. No. Master was going to absolutely own, control, and dominate his body. If he was going to last through this, it would be in his best interest to submit and obey.

Silver gets right to work. He claps his hands.

"First things first, we're going to have to get you properly prepared. I'm going to help you properly bathe, shave, show you how to clean yourself, and take care of your skin as to be ideal for our Master.

Silver points to the shower stall in the corner.

"Go stand in the corner over there and start running the shower. I'll grab the supplies."

Scott walked over to the shower stall, his feet humming as they hit the warmed tile of the playroom floor. Meanwhile, the shower felt clinical - bright lights, white tile walls and floor, metal fixtures, no curtain. He turns the dial to a warm temperature. The water blasts on. Scott steps in and begins wetting down his body.

Silver walks up with a bottle of shower gel, towels, and some other supplies - handing the bottle to Scott who promptly lathers up. Silver leans up against one of the chairs, crossing his arms and legs while staring at Scott.

"Really make sure you clean thoroughly. Master has an unbelievable nose - if you're not always amazingly clean, he will be disappointed.

Once you're done, you will need to shave off all of your body hair. I recommend using the electric trimmer to cut everything down and then use the razor to finish off the job."

Scott gets bus.

After a few minutes, Scott puts down the razor and begins to feel his body for any missing spots. Silver stands up and walks over.

"Allow me"

He placed his hand on Scotts shoulder. Scott turns around facing Silver who already has a second hand on him. The hands probe Scotts arms, torso, groin, legs, back, ass, and his locked cock.

"Good boy. You did a fine job. We need to take this off to finish the job. Go ahead and dry off, I need to grab some things."

Scott turns off the water and dries off. He moves to the shelves, opens a drawer, and pulls out a key. He reaches over and grabs a brown box on the countertop.

"Fortunately the cage you're wearing has a generic key. This next one is a little more complicated. Master had it delivered earlier this morning."

Silver grabs Scott's locked cock and quickly undoes the device. He tosses both pieces to the side and opens up the box to his side. Inside is a similar chastity cage to the one Silver is wearing. It appears to be made of the same plastic/rubber compound - looks both rigid yet comfortable.

Silver quickly grabs a razor and starts shaving Scott. Scott watches this silver adorned man shaves his limp dick and balls. Once satisfied, Silver wipes Scott off with a washcloth and rubs on some lotion to help prevent any razor burn.

Silver then reaches and applies lubricant on Scott cock and installs the brand new chastity device. After a second of being assembled, a green light illuminates and the device starts to buzz slightly.

*wurrr. Click*

"Don't worry, that's just the lock" Silver says

"New chastity device activated and connected. Battery life is 100%" ANAI announces over the intercom.

"Good, that means you're almost done." Let's get you cleaned out. Have you ever used an enema before?" Silver said as he gestured to the silver hose - attached to the shower setup.

Since it's your first time, let's just use a bulb and douche. ANAI has already instructed me that you should already be mostly clean but we'd rather be safe than sorry.

Scott watched Silver fill the bulb full of water and looked around. There was no toilet, only a metal drain in the corner of the room.

"Stand here" Silver gestured back to the shower area.

Scott stood and Silver approached him from behind.

"Take a deep breath and exhale. You will feel a warm rush. I want you to hold onto every drop until I tell you to release. Understand?"

"Yes," Scott said.

"Good, here it comes."

Silver squeezed the bulb and Scott felt a surge of warmness fill his lower region. It felt good - comforting almost.

"Hold it boy. Don't spill a drop!"

"Yesss" Scott moaned. He closed his eyes in concentration. His asshole was beginning to twitch.

"Good, now aim for the drain and release."

"AAAAHHHH"

Scott felt the soothing feeling rush out of his body. In its place, he felt clean yet empty.

He feels his knees weaken as he drips out.

"Good boy, that was perfect. As expected, you're ready to go. Usually we have to do that a few times. Now, go ahead, wipe, and I'll get you your next piece of mandatory equipment."

From the same box as the chastity cage, Silver pulls out a black rubber plug. Shaped like an upside-down letter "T" with a bulge along the vertical part.

He applies some lube and then walks back over to Scott.

"Bend over and relax, sometimes it's easier to get in if you're trying to 'push it out'."

Scott obeys and bends over at the waist. Silver walks around and pulls back Scott's ass cheek.

Suddenly Scott feels something at the entrance of his ass, wiggling. It's a finger. Silver is slowly applying lube with his index finger - twirling it slowly. And then it stops right at the base of his asshole. The pressure builds and Silver's finger enters Scott.

"MMMhhh" Scott moans as Silver begins coaxing and swirling his finger inside Scott.

"Good, it seems like you're a natural slut. We're going to have some fun together." Silver purred.

Silver continued for another moment and let Scott enjoy the probing for a moment.

Suddenly, the finger is pulled out. Scott immediately yearned for it back in, he turns and looks back. Silver was applying more lube to the plug.

"Ok Scott, once this goes in, there's no going back. Ready"

"Wai...!"

He couldn't finish - Silver pushes the plug into Scott who moaned loudly.

"Device activated and connected. Battery life is 100%" ANAI repeats.

Silver looks at Scott.

"Now you're just like me. With your collar, chastity, and plug installed and connected, you are now completely tracked by ANAI and Sir. That plug can vibrate, inflate, or electro-shock depending on the situation. Normally, it'll be in this "standard mode" which is slightly inflated for long-term wear."

Scott's head was spinning. A part of him was scared stiff - being owned and played with by a powerful man could have major consequences - socially, careerwise, physically, and emotionally. A lot was on the line.

However, there was another part of his mind - in a dark corner, that was beginning to creep into his thoughts. This could be exciting. Serving another man has an absolute purpose with a clear objective. If he truly gave it a shot, he could please his Master and his Master would reward him with living in this incredible place.

12