The Perfect Crime Pt. 07: The End

Story Info
This is the perfect crime. Or is it? 7 parts.
8.9k words
4.61
28.8k
52

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7- Conclusion

This is it. I'm tired, and the hero and heroine deserve a vacation.

I want to thank everyone for reading, and hanging with me on this odyssey. I'm sorry it took so long. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Joke: What do a woman's breasts, and Lionel trains have in common??

Answer: They are both made for children, but Daddies wind up playing with them.

Slutty Sonia (Remember her?)

Here we are, on the 4th level of Dante's Inferno. (HELL) . Sonia trudges around in a lake of molten lava and cow shit. Her once impressive body was inflamed, covered with lesions, and swellings. Her hair was ratty and matted. She was hungry, thirsty, and bloated, all at the same time. She was muttering and cursing her lot. Her personal demon sauntered over and pinched her left nipple.

"Hey there, good looking! What ya got cookin'?" he smirked. She flinched and pulled away.

"What do YOU want?"

"Ooooh, somebody's not having a good day here in La- La- Land. What's wrong, my pet??"

"I'm stuck here in HELL, and that cuck bastard has gotten away with my murder. And to top it all off, this dam total media coverage you guys have shown me anything you could ever want to see, except it's only what you don't want to see. That fucking red-headed cunt is rocking his world, and she is not close to the woman I am."

'The woman you were, bitch. And he loves her, too. Not to mention that kid. You're not even in the same DIVISION as her, never mind LEAGUE,' he was thinking.

"Yes, well, what would you like me to do about this?" he asked.

"When is he going to pay for this? When is he going to wind up down here? I want JUSTICE!!"

"Wellll..., I might be able to call in a couple of favors, have him join us in paradise, small p. What's in it for me??"

"You take everything already. What more can I do?"

"We'll think of something."

Biloxi, Mississippi

We were ecstatic. Grins were all over the place. I thanked Tim McGee and went out front to talk to the two State Cops. They rose as I came out.

"Well, how did it go, Mr. Tremaine?"

"Sergeant, you guys were great. For not doing anything, you did a great job. How much bar-b-que do you want?"

They grinned, and Thomas said "Tell Joe to double what he sent us on the 4th. I think that will make us happy."

I got their addresses and promised them we would do right by them.

We packed up, and I again thanked Tim. "If you ever need anything, I am at your disposal. I won't forget this."

"Thank you, sir."

We loaded up the rentals and headed to the airport. The G-3's APU was rumbling, and we took the luggage to the cargo hatch and handed them up to the co-pilot. We climbed on board and strapped in. The airstair door started to close, and the right engine started to turn.

Pete piped up, "It doesn't have to be a really big airplane, boss."

Everybody cracked up, and I shook my head.

"Gulfstream 455R, you are cleared to taxi. Use runway 21 Right; winds out of the West @ 12 knots. You are 3rd in line to take off."

"Roger Biloxi, runway 21 Right, winds out the West @ 12 knots."

"Affirmative. Contact departure control."

"455R, roger, thank you."

Soon: "455R, you are cleared for takeoff. Climb and maintain 3500 feet; contact departure control. Have a good day, sir. "

"Roger, rolling. Cleared to 3500 feet; contacting departure control."

American technology, coupled with British engineering, propelled us up, up, and away. The landing gear came up, and the big G turned to Houston Central air space. We climbed to altitude, with just about enough time to yawn, stretch, and drink a coke before the pilot came on the intercom:

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are beginning our descent into Texas airspace. The temperature in Houston is a balmy 56 degrees and severe clear. We have been instructed to inform passenger Tremaine that his presence is requested at home by his future wife, and prospective daughter, for pending celebrations. We have also been informed this is not negotiable. The flight crew extends our congratulations as well."

The cabin exploded into laughter and cheers, and we could hear chuckles from the cockpit before the intercom clicked off. I loved it.

The pilot came on a few minutes later and informed the cabin crew to prepare for landing. It was a happy bunch coming home to Conroe.

We touched down, reversers roared, and slowed us to the first turn-off, and we taxied to Garret flight ops. We deplaned and made our way to our cars. I shook hands again and made my way home. I was no sooner on the highway when I got a text: "OUR HOUSE!!" I tried to call back, but it went to voice mail. I took a chance and drove to my house.

I pulled into the driveway as the door went up, and there in the spot that used to be occupied by the BMW was a shiny Jaguar XJS, in British Racing Green, with gold pinstripes down the flanks. 'Well, someone has been busy' I thought. My Bronco rolled to a halt in his slot, and I thought I detected a slight nudge to the Jaguar.

'Easy, boy' I thought. 'She might not be interested in you. And you're so much older than she is. ...Besides, it might be a he.'

I hit the opener, and as the door closed, the kitchen door slammed open, and the hurricane stormed out.

"DADDY!!" Sonia was in full force. I scooped her up and kissed and hugged her. Her mother stood in the doorway, smiling, and tearing up. She came to me, and wrapped her arms around me, smothering me with kisses.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" she purred in my ear.

"Well, if we keep this up, the kid is going to get an education right here in the garage. And I see you got the BMW painted" motioning over my shoulder at the Jag.

She giggled. (I love it when she giggled.)

"Do you like it? It's mine."

"I figured that. Sort of classes up the garage. Is it a he, or a she??"

"Huh??" she responded. ...Typical girl.

"Everybody knows your car is an extension of your personality. My Jaguar is male; all testosterone, sexy-woo, woo. The Bronco is male-but I coddle him, and fuss over him, as you have noticed. So which is yours? "

"You're nuts" she responded. I pressed.

"No, we have to get this sorted out, because the big horse may have some feelings for his stablemate. I don't want him to get his hopes up."

She looked at me, and I thought maybe, just maybe, she was going to have me committed. Then that look that melts everything fixed me square in the eyes, and she says, "She is ALL cat, the baddest pussy you will ever encounter. I don't think this tired old horsey is ready to be put out to pasture yet. Prove to me I'm right."

( GOD, I love this woman!! )

I took her in my arms again and crushed her to me. "It's all over, babe. We can plan the wedding, and get married. Hopefully, the tired old horsey can keep up with that badass pussycat, if she will let him try."

"Ohhh, that's what I wanted to hear." She proceeded to perform oral surgery on me. Let the celebration commence.

"Sonia picked dinner. Said it was a special occasion; said you would like it. We made a special trip, just for you. "

"Just for you, Daddy," said Sonia.

McDonald's. What daddy wouldn't love it?

"Sweets, you shouldn't have. All this for me??" She was grins and giggles all over the place.

"Do you like it, Daddy?? We went to the place and talked to the man in the box, and he got what you always like."

"Princess, I love it. But you're gonna make me fat. You don't want me to get fat, do you??" This is after all the Waffle House, Jimmy John's, Jersey Mike's, Dairy Queen's, and donuts, and I'm bitching about Micky D's. ...Dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

Buy this time Jillian was laughing almost uncontrollably, and hugging me like I was going to disappear. We sat down at the kitchen table and chowed down. It was non-stop chatter between my two girls, as I was brought up to speed on the last two days, and the reactions at work. I beamed as I took it all in. I was gonna love this.

We cleaned up after dinner, and took our cokes and teas into the family room, and turned on the boob tube. Sonia was running at full throttle asking about her new house. I snuggled with my sweety, and periodically licked her ear, neck, and hair. Making out at my age-who'd a thunk it.

Finally, Sonia started to run out of gas, so I and mommy took her up to bed, got her into jammies, and tucked her into bed.

"Good night, mommy. Good night, daddy."

I started to cry. Jillian rolled her eyes and told me it would get old the first time I had to discipline her.

"She'll tear up, and say 'But daddy...' That's when the going get's tough. Crunch time, ...daddy." She was giggling again. ...Alright, I'm cutting off her iced tea.

She licked my earlobe, and whispered: "Let's go get some dessert."

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy.

I led her to our bedroom.

"If you want to, we can go shopping for new bedroom furniture; these may have bad memories for you."

She stared at me and said "I believe your religion calls it an 'exorcism. Let's get to work, and see...what comes up...Heh, Heh, Heh."

My God, I've created a monster...Heh, Heh, Heh.

She peeled off her blouse and revealed brand new lingerie. Diaphanous blue lace cups were supporting her perky 36 B's; making me jealous. The blouse fell to the floor, followed by the unbuckling of her slacks. The panties matched the bra.

"Do you like my plain old undies?" she shyly asked. I was staring.

She pouted and said "I'm sorry. I'll take them off." Her hands moved to remove her undergarments (such as they were), but I stopped her.

"Allow me," I said.

My hands moved to her chest, causing her to catch her breath, and hold it for a brief instance. I managed to unhook the engineering masterpiece that was her clasp.

I am firmly convinced that lingerie designers are interested in beauty, while the guys who spex the attachment hardware are interested only in protecting a woman's virtue. The hook and eye succumbed to my machinations, and her boobies were free of their prison. She sighed and moved to me. Her hands went to my waist, and soon my chinos and Fruit-of-the-Looms hit the rug. She tore my shirt in her haste to disrobe me, and my hands found the waistband (such as it was) of her panties.

"Oh, sir, I've never done this before ... At least, not in the last 96 hours. Please be gentle." I was trying not to laugh and was giggling hysterically. The undies disappeared, and we started to melt together.

"Oh, my God, I've missed you so much. Come to bed, baby."

"Who's going to drive?" I innocently asked. She looked into my eyes as we fell to the bed.

"Why don't I take the first shift. After that looong flight, you may be tired. Then, after you recuperate, you can take over. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me."

She pushed me down on the bed and dropped to my groin. She kissed my little friend, licked the head, and took the end in her mouth. She tried to put her tongue into my pee hole. Suddenly there was intense suction on the end of my cock. I moaned as little Jimmy started to swell. She looked up at me and popped the end of my cock out of her mouth with a resounding pop. "You likeee?" she purred.

"Why'd you stop?" I pleaded.

"Well, you sounded like you were in pain."

"Ohhh, yes, so much pain," I moaned.

She grinned and slipped her mouth over my manhood, who was now fully into the game. She slipped down the length of it, and then back up to the tip. Down, up, down, up, faster and faster; she almost got the whole thing in her mouth. She pulled off the edge of him; drool and pre-cum dripped from her mouth.

"I know there was a bit I couldn't fit in my mouth," she said, as she kept stroking me. "But we'll work on that. I figure we'll have plenty of time to perfect our routines, don't you think??"

"GOD, I hope so" I panted. I grabbed the sides of her face and pulled her up to my face. I kissed her savagely and said "Take me now" in my best whiney voice.

She grinned, and said, "O.K., I guess." She smiled seductively and slid up to my groin.

"When we last left our heroine's pussy, it was busily consuming our hero's penis. Can she resume this task?? Will she be successful?? Is the world safe for democracy??" Great, now she's writing comedy routines.

I grinned and pushed her onto the bed, and dove between her luscious thighs, licking and sucking her cunt lips, and suckling her clit until it stuck out like a small thumb. She was moaning and writhing like a sinuous snake, and finally screamed "ENOUGH," and twisted her legs to flip me over, and climbed on top.

She trailed her juice up my legs, and my lower half, and proceeded to impale herself on me. She groaned and ground down on my belly.

'Gosh, she's a messy little thing' I thought, as she orgasmed all over us. She went rigid and shook her torso. Her beautiful hair fell around her face and shoulders, and she slumped onto me.

"That's one" she panted.

She started to grind her butt on me, and at the same time, she started to lift up, and down on me. Her eyes closed, and she licked her lips while she started to hum again. Then the tempo increased, and she started to moan again. As she picked up the speed, she started to scream. That's when I covered her mouth with mine again and sucked her tongue down my throat.

She orgasmed again. "That's two," she said and started to build back up. I flipped her over, and breathed "Enough of this amateur night." Her legs came up and locked my hips to her bottom. I drove into her, aided by the natural lube all over us. I just about smashed through her backbone. She screamed and came again. "That's three, or four. I lost count" she moaned.

I remember thinking 'She must be really happy.'

She started squeezing me and grabbing at little Jimmy.

He said to me 'O.K., I've had enough of this,' and pulsed once, twice, three times, and added to the copious amounts of messy all over the bed.

She sighed, and looking up at me, kissing me passionately.

"And I just bought new sheets and comforters. I figured we would christen them, not drown them." She wrapped her arms around me, surveyed the bed, and said "Mission accomplished: Exorcism complete."

She looked up at me and kissed me.

" I love you. Welcome home."

I slipped off her, and slithered out of her soaking wet pussy, and snuggled into the top of her shoulder.

"I take it that you like this house. We don't have to move, right?" I said.

"Why would we move? This is our home" she said huskily.

We slipped off to sleep and awoke at almost 6:00 a.m. She snuggled against me, playing with the hair on my chest.

"I'm so happy right now; I don't ever want it to end."

"I don't either. We need to start making wedding plans before one of us ends up heavy with a child."

She smiled and said "I went to a doctor and got a complete physical last week. She also put me on the pill. I didn't want to have anything happen to screw up our plans, or our happiness right now. We have time to make a baby after we get to know each other. I'm in great shape, she said, but I am a little sore right now" she giggled.

"That's great, babe. When do you want to tie the knot?"

She thought for a moment and deliberated with herself. "Other than Grampa, and Consuelo, I can't think of anyone I have to invite. How many, other than friends, are you thinking of?"

"Not many. All my family has passed. It will mostly be friends. But there will be a boatload of them. We'll have to start a list."

"How about around Valentine's Day? That will be kind of cute, don't you think? And you won't have to worry about ever forgetting either Valentine's Day or our anniversary?"

I looked at my future wife, and thought 'Good thing she's cute.' With that, she broke down and started to laugh. We started to plan our wedding.

We settled on the second Saturday in March. It was a long time to wait, but we figured it would be good for our friends to have time to plan a nice party, and for us to plan a honeymoon. We went to work that morning and dropped the munchkin off at the daycare. When we came into the office, there were looks at us like 'un huh, we know what you've been doing.' All the women were swarming Jillian and congratulating her. I was the recipient of quite a few congratulatory pounding of the back, and high-fives, and handshakes. Then we settled down to work.

The weeks slipped by quickly. Sir Robert would be going back to England at the end of the week, and we were getting back to normal. Art and Consuelo left to go back to Mississippi but said they would be back the week before Christmas. He had the F-250 reserved till after the New Year. The munchkin was beside herself, as we had moved into my home. We closed up the con-do and made it ready for Art and Cocnsuelo to stay in when they returned. We got an artificial tree for the co-do, and an 8 ft. tall live one for our house. Things were looking up.

I made arrangements to adopt Sonia as soon as we were married; she would become Sonia Tremaine, our daughter. We took her to get enrolled in school, as soon as she turned 5 years old. That would be the following September. She was giddy and told all her friends that she would start school next September. Her birthday was May the 18th, and Daddy was already planning a party. Life was good.

We started Christmas shopping; Jillian had met with Father Jerome and was starting to take RCIA classes. She was trying to be Baptised before our wedding, so she could get married in church. Having an in with the Archdiocese didn't hurt. We had a lot of things cooking in our personal, and professional lives, and we were happy... Then the shit hit the fan.

December 20th was a Monday, and we went to Waffle House for breakfast, before going to work. We went in and got our usual table at the back of the restaurant, by the windows. Ginger brought tea, coffee, and chocolate milk. She was very busy, and short-handed by 1 waitress.

She wiped the table, but the sugar and cream were empty. She went to get refills, and I told her I would come to get them. I saw Terry's unmarked car pull in, and he got out to come in.

He almost got hit by a Caddy Escalade that pulled up to the front door. A scruffy-looking guy got out, and hurriedly entered the restaurant, looking around as he came in, followed by Terry.

I was almost back to the table when Cyrus Combs Carstens walked up and pulled out a gun. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" he yelled. He pointed the gun at Jillian and little Sonia.

"The hell you will' I remember thinking. I grabbed his arm and pulled it down. The pistol went off 3 times, and I remember feeling the heat. 'Oh, shit,' I thought. I sagged to the floor, and Jillian started to scream. I heard "GUN!", and four reports in the small confines of the restaurant. Screams started echoing in my head, and I started getting dizzy. Sonia was crying and screaming. Then the lights went out.

I came to in a bright, warm room. The walls were beige colored, and it was about 20 feet square. One wall was a large window, which showed a vista of dark clouds, no sunlight, brown, dead grass, a putrid-looking creek flowing down a denuded valley. No plants, animals, or other wildlife. I looked around and noticed that there were images on the other 3 walls of people. Some I recognized, some I did not.

I saw the Garzas, Ginger and Terry, Samuel Lodge, and his daughter, Janine and Joe LaPierre, Allan and JoAnne Dowling, Cynthia McMillian, Robert Lawnvale, Pete Donegan, Mike Petrofsky, Tony Lasa, my other investigator, Art and Consuelo, and Jillian and Sonia. Way down in one corner were the 10 people I had killed, and ex-wife Sonia. Then there were the 7 insurgents I had killed in Afghanistan when I was in the Marines. There was also the picture of a small girl, with a brown burka, smiling, and the likenesses of two adults, and two teenagers in burkas also. My God, what was going on?? I noticed I was wearing a dark brown shift.