The Perfect Duchess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabelle stood up hastily. "I wasn't expecting you so soon, Duke!" A look of confusion crossed her face at the fact that he was alone.

"I was," Cynthia said, rising to her feet as well and holding out her hand for Stamford to take. "As I was saying, Isabelle, I know that the Duke can be a little... formidable. That's why I thought it would be a good idea to introduce him to you alone."

"I am at your service, your Graces," Stamford said with another courtly bow when he had reached their sides.

The ladies giggled at the formality. Cynthia knelt before him and waved to Isabelle. "Come over here, Isabelle. You'll see, it's really nothing to be afraid of." She began unbuttoning Stamford's falls as he watched her with an amused smile on his lips, his hands on his hips.

Isabelle eagerly knelt beside her friend. She had been wondering about this ever since tea with Cynthia the other day. With a nervous gulp, she watched her friend undo the last button...

"My goodness! Nothing to be afraid of!" she exclaimed, her hazel eyes round with wonder.

Stamford's cock sprang out of his trousers, huge and hard. It really was massive and as Cynthia took hold of it in her grip, her thumb and fingers were separated by about an inch of distance.

"Isn't it marvellous?" the Duchess of Norland said now rather dreamily, twisting her palm around the shaft. "It will make you feel so wonderfully full, Isabelle."

Isabelle's expression was full of scepticism, but she reached out tentatively, wrapping her hand above Cynthia's, which still left an inch or two uncovered. "I'm not so sure it will even get past the front door, Cynthia, if you take my meaning."

"I've found that with the proper preparation, every door can be breached," Stamford said now, his voice huskier as he watched the two ladies fondle his cock.

"Hmm," said Isabelle, still unsure but with a growing curiosity and ardour.

"I'd be very happy to help with the preparation, Isabelle," Cynthia said shyly, glancing at her friend from the corner of her eye.

"Why, whatever do you mean?" Isabelle asked. She turned to see that Cynthia's pupils were large and dilated in her blue irises, her pink lips parted.

Instead of answering, Cynthia leaned closer, closer, until her mouth was hovering just a hair's breadth away from Isabelle's. During those few fraught seconds, Isabelle dimly heard the voice of her husband just outside the drawing room doors.

"No need to announce us, Wilson. You may retire for the night."

She couldn't take her eyes from Cynthia's though, and their breaths mingled as her heart beat like a drum beneath her breast. Her friend finally closed the gap and pressed her soft lips to hers.

It was so different than kissing Graham, and yet just as intoxicating. Cynthia wasn't as aggressive and her lips and skin were as smooth as silk. The jasmine, slightly citrus smell was also different from the tobacco and leather scent of her husband. When she felt a tentative swipe of Cynthia's tongue against her closed lips, Isabelle groaned, pushing closer into her friend and opening her mouth against hers.

They kissed for long moments, their bosoms pressed together. Stamford's enormous cock and the other gentlemen who must have entered the room grew further and further from her mind as Isabelle lost herself in her first sapphic kiss.

"Just in time, I see," Isabelle heard Graham say.

"I suppose there's no use for this just yet," Stamford said as he backed away, although he didn't sound very disappointed.

Cynthia giggled and reached for the tapes behind Isabelle's dress. "May I, my dear? I've been longing to see your tits."

Isabelle shivered as Cynthia moved her lips down to the sensitive skin of her neck and her deft fingers made quick work of the ties. As Isabelle's gown, half-stays, and then chemise were pulled down to her waist, her pussy became wetter and wetter.

She opened her eyes to see Norland and Stamford sitting in the chairs she and Cynthia had vacated, while Graham stood with his arm along the mantel, leaning against it. Their focused attention was all on her and Cynthia, kneeling on the carpet. Isabelle blushed, feeling the heat crawl down her neck.

"Shall I pour us a brandy, gentlemen?" her husband asked, his eyes boring into hers. His expression was one of concentrated lust and sent a bolt of heat down her spine.

"I couldn't give a damn what you do at the moment, Pembroke," Norland replied, his gaze just as intent on his wife.

"Yes, give us a brandy, Pem," Stamford said. His legs were stretched out in front of him and crossed at the ankles as he lounged back in the chair, his eyes hooded with desire. His cock still stood up proud and tall and he seemed to have no self-consciousness about its exposure. "I fancy we might not be needed for some time."

Then Cynthia's soft mouth closed over Isabelle's straining nipple and she looked down to see her friend's pink tongue flick her taut bud. "Cynthia!" she cried, her hands coming to the Duchess' blonde curls.

"Mm, undo my tapes, too, Isabelle. Let's give these Dukes a nice show," Cynthia murmured as she licked and sucked.

In a daze, Isabelle rapidly untied the ribbons of Cynthia's gown and soon, they were kissing again as their naked tits pressed together. She had always been one of the more well-endowed ladies of her set, but Cynthia's breasts were a nice handful as well. Neither of the women had ever felt another woman's breasts before, and they took their time exploring each other.

Feeling more daring with each passing second, Isabelle leaned down to suck and lick on Cynthia's nipples, loving the shuddering response her action elicited. It was different with a woman than with a man, she thought to herself as she ran her hands down Cynthia's beautifully smooth skin. Sweeter, slower, softer, and yet just as hot.

"Come here, darling," Cynthia murmured. In perfect harmony, they moved together, kissing and sucking as they disrobed completely.

********

At the side table where he kept his liquor, Graham groped blindly for the brandy bottle, unwilling to tear his eyes away for even one second from the two beautiful women before him. Isabelle was laying on her back now while Cynthia knelt over her in the opposite direction and the two were suckling each other's breasts like newborn calves.

Splashing an indiscriminate amount of liquid into two glasses, he quickly walked back to the other gentlemen and shoved one of them at Stamford. He took a sip but nearly spit it out when Cynthia's questing mouth moved lower and they began a soixante-neuf aux femmes.

"Christ," Norland whispered, gripping his cock through his trousers.

Stamford's falls were still undone and he was stroking his enormous member now with one hand as he held his brandy glass with the other, taking a large gulp.

"How do you like my choice of wife, Stamford?" Graham asked. He also couldn't resist giving his rampantly stiff cock a squeeze as he watched his new Duchess slurp enthusiastically at Cynthia's pussy.

"How in the bloody hell did you both manage to marry the two most attractive, sensual women in the ton?" Stamford grumbled.

Before Graham could give the brash response he had ready, Cynthia raised her head and knelt to the side. He immediately lost his train of thought at seeing the glazed look of lust on his wife's face, so full of wanton desire, her lips shiny with pussy juices.

"Stamford, come bring that giant cock over here," Cynthia said, crooking her finger at him.

"Yes, ma'am!" the large man said, handing his glass to Norland and immediately shedding his clothes as fast as he could.

Graham met Isabelle's green eyes and smiled. "Are you quite all right, love?"

"Oh yes," she replied, although there was a hint of trepidation in her voice as her gaze caught on Stamford's huge, bobbing cock as he knelt between her thighs.

Cynthia leaned down to give Isabelle a kiss, their lips clinging together. "Don't worry, Izzy. It will feel wonderful, I assure you." She reached for Stamford's manhood and pulled it gently towards Isabelle's pulsing cunt. With her other hand, she spread her friend's lower lips apart, revealing the pink cavern, dripping with moisture.

"My God," Pembroke said. Brandy glasses were set aside as he and Norland began disrobing as well, their eyes glued to where Stamford's cock was now stretching Isabelle's pussy open.

"Ohhh!" Isabelle cried, her back arching as the huge, rigid shaft slowly slid through her tight folds.

"Yes, darling, you're doing it. You're taking so much of him," Cynthia said, her voice tinged with a sympathetic awe. Her fingers slid to Isabelle's clit, massaging it lightly. "Doesn't it feel lovely?"

"It's fucking marvellous!" Isabelle wailed as she writhed on the rug. "Oh my God, I'm going to come!"

"Ah, fuck," Stamford said in satisfaction as he bottomed out with two inches left to go, holding himself still as Isabelle bucked and ground against him, moaning incoherently as her orgasm washed over her. "I can feel her pussy squeezing me," he growled.

"Jesus," Graham said, stroking himself a few times before running his palm over the tip of his aching cock.

"Graham, oh, Graham," Isabelle moaned as her chest heaved, her eyes bleary.

"Yes, my love?" he said, dropping to his knees at his wife's head, caressing her glistening brow.

"Oh my God, Graham, it's so good. I feel so full!"

Stamford pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in, making Isabelle shriek again.

"Fuck, it's huge! Is it all the way in?"

"No, but very few women have taken it all," Stamford grunted, stroking into her again. "It doesn't matter. Your tight, little pussy feels like heaven."

Graham reached out and pinched one of Isabelle's nipples and she moaned as she looked up at him, her eyes half-lidded.

"I want to suck your cock, Graham, please!" she begged.

As her mouth hungrily took him in, licking and sucking with abandon, Graham watched his friend defile his wife's pussy with strong, steady thrusts. Cynthia was also watching intently, every so often licking her lips.

Isabelle seemed to climb ever closer to another release, her eyes rolling up, her cheeks hollowing in a tremendous suck that made Graham grunt. When Cynthia leaned down to flick her pink tongue over Isabelle's pulsing clit, his wife orgasmed again, coming off his cock with a hoarse scream as she shook and jerked in the throes of an intense pleasure.

********

As her climax ebbed away, Isabelle blinked up at the sight of her husband grinning down at her. She moved her gaze to Stamford, who had stilled while she thrashed through her orgasm, and was still seated deep inside her throbbing pussy. Then she looked at Cynthia, whose eyes were brimming with desire.

"Oh, Izzy!" Cynthia cried, leaning down and taking her mouth in a sizzling, wet, open-mouthed kiss. She whispered against Isabelle's lips, "I want to see you filled even more, darling. Do you think you can?"

"My goodness," Isabelle breathed as a new thrill of lust coursed through her. She nodded eagerly. "Yes, please, I want it. Graham?"

"I am at your service, my love," her husband said. He and Cynthia helped Isabelle up to straddle Stamford, who obligingly lay down on his back on the rug.

"Mmm," Isabelle moaned as she took Stamford's enormous cock in her pussy again. It really was astonishingly huge! How was it possible that any woman could take it all? She looked back at Graham, kneeling behind her and coating his cock with a liberal amount of oil from a bottle.

"Graham, I love you so much," she said, reaching back with her arm to bring his head to hers for a long kiss.

"Izzy, my dearest love," he responded when they broke apart. "Are you ready?"

She nodded and leaned forward, looking into Stamford's hooded brown eyes. He lifted his head to touch his lips to hers.

"You're fucking gorgeous, Duchess," he said on a growl, but Isabelle had lost her focus on him as Graham slowly began to fill her tight ass.

Her eyes grew hazy and her jaw became slack as the pressure grew, bringing along with it that indescribable feeling of exquisite, numbing pleasure.

She let out tiny squeaks as Graham nudged against her pucker, spreading her open, stretching her to the brink--and then the head of his cock slipped in, past the ring of muscle and the three of them groaned together.

"Fuck, that's a tight ass!" Graham gasped.

"Christ, man!" Stamford grunted, his jaw working.

Isabelle only moaned, her eyelids drooping as she squirmed. Her hands were braced on Stamford's massive chest, her fingers digging into his thick muscles. Then Graham slid further in, reaching into every corner and crevice of her sensitive ass.

"Oh, darling, you look absolutely beautiful," Cynthia breathed, leaning forward and capturing Isabelle's lips in a searing kiss.

"Mmmm!" Suddenly, all of Isabelle's muscles locked up tight as an orgasm swept over her, as sudden and as brutal as always whenever her ass was being fucked.

She shook and moaned in Cynthia's arms as the two men paused, breathing hard, their skin glistening with sweat. Finally, she slumped against her friend's shoulder and Graham pushed all the way in until his cock was hilted completely within her tight, spasming channel.

"Yesss," Graham hissed. "Hell, Izzy, your ass is squeezing me so hard! Does that feel good, love?"

"It feels so good!" Isabelle moaned. "I love it--oh God!" She shook again as Graham slid out and then crammed his cock back into her ass.

"Ooh, I can't take it!" Cynthia exclaimed feverishly. She moved to squat over Stamford's face and cried, "Make me come, Stamford, please!"

He didn't need any further encouragement and began sucking and licking her pulsing, dripping cunt, lashing at her clit with his tongue. She had been so primed that she climaxed almost immediately, grinding her gushing pussy down and screaming in release.

"Yes, yes, yes! More, more, do it again, Stamford!" she wailed. The two women grabbed onto each other, kissing again, their tongues twining, as they moaned and shuddered on the two men.

Norland had been a somewhat patient observer until this moment, but now he stepped up, his cock straining out in front of him as it bobbed enticingly. "Ladies, if you would be so kind?"

"Oh, yes!" Isabelle sighed happily, immediately sucking the tip into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head, much to Norland's evident satisfaction as he groaned in pleasure and relief. Cynthia also began massaging his heavy balls in one hand, and she leaned forward to kiss and lick along the length of his cock.

From behind her, Graham's movements became harder and more urgent. "Fuck, Izzy, that's it. Suck his cock, darling!" Graham said as Stamford also began fucking up into Isabelle's hot cunt.

Norland had both of his hands twisted into the hair of the two women now, gently guiding them to kiss and lick exactly where he wanted them. "Ah, Christ!" he grunted, his head falling back as Isabelle took one of his balls in her mouth, rolling it against her tongue.

Isabelle felt as if she was in a constant state of orgasm now, quivering on the thrilling edge of swooning, her entire focus narrowed on her throbbing pussy and ass. She sucked and licked feverishly, mindlessly, relishing every sensation and taste and sound, almost as if she had been taken over by her wanton desires.

"I'm not going to last much longer, love," Graham gasped, reaching around and grabbing tight to her bouncing tits. "It feels so fucking good!"

At this Cynthia rolled off to the side, spreading her legs and shoving three fingers into her sopping cunt. "I want all three of you to come together now!" she ordered as she frantically frigged herself with her other hand. "Fill Izzy with all of your cum!"

"Oh, hell!" Norland roared, his hands gripped tightly in Isabelle's honey-brown locks as he thrust down her gulping throat, unleashing jets of cum into her belly.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Stamford cried, the cords in his thick neck standing out as his hips lunged upwards. He let out a mighty bellow as he came, his thick cream gushing forth, filling Isabelle's clasping pussy as her eyes rolled up in her head.

And then she felt Graham's cock bursting with orgasm in her ass, swelling and filling her other channel with his seed and she fell back against him, her head rolling onto his shoulder as wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure washed over her until it pulled her under and she floated, senseless, in a sea of ecstasy.

********

Cynthia had also come while she watched the three men wickedly defile Isabelle. She had rubbed her engorged clit hard as her other hand rammed into her molten pussy and then she had climaxed, writhing on the rug and letting out squeals of delight.

Now, she crawled over to Isabelle, caressing her friend's glistening brow. Graham was cradling her as he reclined against a heavy, brocaded armchair, his cock still seated in Isabelle's ass.

"Is she all right?" Cynthia asked, looking with concern into Isabelle's unseeing eyes as her husband held her securely against his chest.

"Yes, she sometimes swoons from the pleasure," he said, gently kissing his wife's temple.

"Oh, how wonderful!" Cynthia said before biting her lip. "Do you think she would mind if I suck Stamford's cum out of her pussy?"

Graham huffed out a laugh. "I hardly think so," he said, gesturing between Isabelle's outstretched legs where Cynthia could see Stamford's pearly seed slowly leaking out.

"Yum!" She leaned down and swiped at Isabelle's drenched pussy, savouring the taste of her friend's unique flavour, so different from her own but just as delicious, combined with that of Stamford's robust cum. When she thrust her tongue as far up into Isabelle's cunt as she could manage, she felt her friend stir and moan.

"Oh yes," Isabelle murmured, her hand brushing over Cynthia's smooth waves of hair. She blinked and smiled when she looked down to see Cynthia looking back up at her, her pink tongue curling and bringing out a dollop of cream.

Cynthia didn't swallow, though as she knelt up with a sly smile. She kissed Isabelle and shared Stamford's essence with her, their tongues twisting together.

"Damnation," Graham breathed behind her as his cock began to inflate again.

The kiss ended and Isabelle's lips tipped up at the corners in a mischievous smile. "You made Graham hard again," she said, squirming.

Cynthia giggled. "We both did, my dear," she said. She turned to look over her shoulder and was gratified to see that Stamford's cock was stiff and ready again while Jeremy was quickly reaching that state.

"Oh good," she said. "Stamford, come over here and fuck my ass. Then I want Jeremy to fill my pussy. It's been too long since I've been stuffed full!"

Jeremy smirked as he ran his palm over the head of his glistening cock. "Too long as in just last week, my love?"

"Exactly," Cynthia said with a sassy wink as Stamford began to oil his giant cock.

"And what wicked position have you dreamed up this time, Duchess?" he asked, setting the vial of oil to the side.

"Right! I saw this in one of Jeremy's filthy, illustrated books!" She clapped her hands and stood up. She surveyed the room before pointing and saying, "That looks like it should hold your weight," indicating a sturdy, mahogany buffet table against the wall. "Will you be comfortable leaning against it, Stamford?"

"Of course," he replied, his chest puffing a little as he walked over, his cock swaying gently in front of him.

He turned and reclined against it. "Now what?"

Cynthia crooked her finger at her husband. "Jeremy, I'll need your help."

Smiling, he walked towards her. "I think I know which illustration you found, my naughty wife," he said, boosting her into his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist.