The Perfect Gift

Story Info
Jessie can't decide on a Christmas gift for his boyfriend.
5.6k words
4.75
6.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Perfect Gift"

X-mas with Kazz-e, Day 12

(Contains explicit scenes, reader discretion advised)

Written by Kazz-e

On this rather peaceful winter day, Jessie and Kyle were spending their free time in Café Quente - Marcos's very own shop. Chilling and chatting, in their favourite spot - the corner right behind the main counter and next to the big, loft-style window, with two large sofas, separated by a long coffee table. The conversation just switched from new video game releases to discussing their plans for Christmas. Holidays are right around the corner, and this is the last weekend Jessie and Marcos have together, before the former goes back home to visit his mom. All seems to be going well, except Jessie still hasn't figured out what he'll give to his boyfriend as a gift.

Jessie: You know, people always complain about the snow, but it looks quite beautiful from here - he said, while staring through the window.

A cascade of gently falling snowflakes had the guy completely charmed. It's been snowing since morning, but only a thin white layer was able to remain on the ground. With the last of afternoon sun rays breaking through tree branches, the scenery outside looked truly magical.

Kyle: So, what you gonna do about it? - he inquired, without breaking off focus from the gaming console in his hands.

Jessie got pulled straight back to Earth from his daydreams and muttered a simple 'Huh?' bringing the focus back to his best friend.

Kyle: About the present? I'd love to help but you know your boy better than anyone.

Jessie turned around to glance at Marcos, losing himself in thoughts again, with a slight frown.

Jessie: I'm not sure. it's so hard to pick something for him. He's very practical and doesn't like trinkets. He also likes to be minimalistic, so it narrows down my options significantly.

Kyle: Honestly, just talk with him. He could give you some ideas. I think it's the thought that counts and you don't really need the surprise effect.

Jessie: I know! But he's always so sweet and I would like to make it special.

Kyle: Well, if you really wanna make it special, you can just drop your pants and let the job do itself - he said with a big smirk, still staring at the little screen.

Jessie: But we have sex all the time, it would feel so cheap. - head landed between his hands, looking all dramatic and defeated.

Suddenly, a gentle breeze and a strong presence could be felt next to the boys. Jessie turned his head and recognized a very familiar, massive bulge sticking out of the olive-green apron, right in front of his eyes. Even soft, one could already imagine the level of rearranging this monster would do to you, after a playful round with it. It was of course Marcos, standing with two cups in his hands. He had the biggest, sweetest smile while putting down the cups and glancing at Jesse, like he could barely contain the excitement of seeing his boyfriend.

Marcos: Here you go boys! Warm yourselves up with some hot cocoa. I added an extra bit of cinnamon for the taste and some marshmallows on top. Enjoy!

Jessie: Thanks so much, you didn't have to! - he said in a loving tone and added a quick kiss on the lips - You're the best!

Marcos: We're still up for tomorrow evening, right?

Jessie: Definitely! Meet you at 5 at yours?

Kyle: Oh, get a room! But thanks for the cocoa, it's lovely - he said after getting his first sip.

The barista took a quick glance around the café, to check for any customers in need of serving. A few appeared at the front, ready to order. Unfortunately, signalling it's time to cut this interaction short - 'Of course! Can't wait Meu Gostoso' - he nodded, gave Jessie a peck on the cheek and quickly ran back behind the counter, leaving boys free to continue with the conversation.

Kyle: Didn't you say your roommate got a side job at the mall recently? Maybe he could give you some ideas or even a little employee discount?

Jessie: Todd?! - he blurted out, almost spilling his beverage - He can barely help himself to keep up with his uni schedule. I don't see him being of any help at all, really.

Kyle was clearly not having any of it anymore, even pausing his game on the console to send Jessie one good judgemental look. The two stared at each other for a moment, until Jessie realized he was just being silly, and very desperate too!

Jessie: Oh fine! I think he's at the mall now, so I'll try to get in touch. - he picked up his phone, searching for a chat with Todd.

Kyle: Good luck! Maybe you'll stop moaning to me about this nonsense finally...

Jessie: Shut up man! - he said while laughing and quickly finished up his hot cocoa. Even received a cheeky smile in return. The two bumped fists, Jessie grabbed his coat and left.

.....

The shopping mall was exactly what you'd expect at this time of the year. Impossibly overpacked with shouting people and shiny decorations in every corner. Not sure what was a bigger eyesore - the swarms of Karens with their 'novel' hairstyles asking for refunds in every single shop, or the over the top, giant mechanical Christmas figurines blasting you with all sorts of colourful lights, but either way, finding one specific person in this place was going to be a challenge. Especially when said person is unable to pick up their phone. And so jessie picked a rather comfortable spot on the 2 nd floor, near the balustrade, overlooking the main plaza with the Christmas tree, trying to spot Todd in the crowd and giving him a quick call occasionally. The boba tea he ordered was certainly a good distraction from all the chaotic energy. The new seasonal extras in it were also quite tasty!

Jessie: Cmon you idiot where are you... - he muttered to himself while indulging in another laser-focus scan of all the people downstairs.

The Santa station for the kids looked rather cute this year. There was this mini wooden chalet covered in fake snow, surrounded by some straw reindeers, and of course the centrepiece - Santa's throne! One odd thing stood out though. There was only one elf with him, instead of the usual three. Every once in a while, the elf and the guy in an oversized red suit and clearly fake beard, would also look at each other with confusion, whispering to each other, proceeded by the elf nervously looking around for a short moment and going back into her role.

With no Todd in sight, and the boba tea all finished, it seemed like the perfect time for a pee break. Crossing the bathroom doors seemed like a magical barrier, as it perfectly tuned out all the noise from outside, however the Christmas radio jingles still found its way in, through the extra speakers inside. Something didn't seem right though...since when do people add sexy moans in the Christmas songs? Jessie paused midway to one of the cubicles, unsure if his mind is playing tricks on him. He seemed even more sure now though. There was clearly plenty of gasping and moaning in the background. But maybe not from the song... could it be...NO! One of the cubicles?!?

'It's not my business. I'm just gonna go with my day' Jessie thought to himself, opening the doors to one of the stalls. He got warmly welcomed by a loud thump on the wooden separating wall. The moans intensified, now joined with a sort of sucking sound. Whoever was leaning on the wall, just grabbed on to the top edge in a very dramatic fashion, scaring Jessie slightly. 'Fuck! Good for them' he thought 'I guess we could try some public fun with Marcos. It could be pretty hot'. Suddenly, the cubicle door behind him slammed! Oops, looks like he forgot to shut them himself. Clearly, this gave him away and put the naughty partakers in a little panic mode, judging by how quickly the hand on top disappeared and the whispering that followed.

Male 1: Shh, shhh. Someone's in here...

Male 2: Oh no... I can't go through this again...I really need the money, fuck.

Male 1: Shh they'll go away in a bit.

That voice...impossible...wait...no way...so that's why...the Santa...and the phone...

Jessie: TODD?! - he finally said it out loud, still a bit unsure, followed by a moment of silence until an equally surprised 'Jessie?' was muttered back.

Two cubicle doors opened at the same time, two guys stepped out of them and looked at each other, surprised and a little bit shocked. It took a moment for both to fully grasp the situation, almost turning it into a staring contest. It was indeed Todd, clearly having sex with someone in the shopping mall bathrooms and in an elf helper outfit too. Jessie didn't know what kind of job he took, but somehow it made sense for Todd. It was like he snapped out of a dream and with a giant smile started mumbling...

Todd: Jessieee! Hey! How are you? It's been a while. What are you doing here. It's so nice to meet here. How's your day? Where have you been!?...

Jessie: What the hell, man? I tried texting and calling you the entire afternoon... - muttered with a hint of sadness. Then quickly switching tone to excited and playful 'Though, now I'm kinda intrigued. Who's the other lucky guy?'

He took a step forward and investigated the other cubicle. Yet another familiar face emerged. Angel, one of Todd's regular casual hook-ups, awkwardly smiling and desperately trying to zip up his costume that looked pretty much exactly like his 'partner's in crime'.

Angel: Hiya...how you doin'? - he said quietly while doing a little, shy hand wave.

Todd: So erm...you already know Angel. But, uh, did you want something? - he seemed a bit stressed, moving around the elf hat in his hands, trying to find the right way to put it on.

A rather unusual sight, Todd always is so relaxed. Sometimes to the extreme, not able to take anything seriously, turning situations and words into opportunities for parties and jokes.

Jessie: Right! Well...I don't know, this seems like a shitty time, no pun. Should we... maybe at least step outside?

Angel: Oh, not a chance sweetie. We don't want the Santa to see us talking instead of working. - he cut in with a serious tone and expression.

Jessie: Well, okay then. I've been looking for a gift for Marcos and so far, all my ideas turned out not good enough. Sooooo I was wondering if - each next word seemed to become harder to speak than the previous. Todd after all had a way of twisting everything in his own 'eccentric way' - maybe...you...could...help me? - but it was all finally out.

Todd: Jess...Jessie...Jesster...Jessica...I'll always help you. You know that! - he's such a tease and is always so quick to pull out this cocky asshole smirk. Otherwise, he keeps to his usual 'golden retriever' form - so come on, tell me more. What do you need?

Jessie: Ugh, mostly some brainstorming, I guess. I can't crack what would he like to get.

Todd proceeded to stare blankly at Jessie with his eyes squinted slightly and mouth squished, like he was trying to kiss the air. It took a minute. Angel left the cubicle and leaned on the sinks, anticipating the answer that was brewing in Todd's head. Jessie patiently waiting started glancing at Angel and the things around. One would be surprised how interesting a public bathroom seems in a situation like that, but the awkward silence was finally over - 'You know... I think you might be looking at it all wrong. Have you tried thinking of what YOU would like to give him, rather than what HE would like to receive?'

Jessie: That's... actually, somewhat... helpful? Wait - short break for more puzzle solving, something in his brain started clicking - What I want to give him? Huh... Thanks Todd! Nice to see you, Angel! Have fun boys! - and off he goes again, storming out of the bathrooms, completely forgetting he went there for a reason, now reinvigorated, on a mission.

Todd and Angel were left alone, staring blankly at each other, until the latter broke into a flirty smile - 'So, it seems I still didn't get my 'cream' part from the 'cookies and cream' deal. I'd hate to leave you with your bells...'not jingled'.'

Todd looked rather confused, but eventually replied calmly - 'Wanna try to bang again?'

The idea was gradually forming. Jessie could already imagine Marcos's face when he opens the box. It was going to be special, straight from the heart. The challenge at hand was to squeeze through the cheery crowds and find the right materials in the right shops. Also learn a whole new kind of handicrafts. Sounds easy, right?

.....

Head full of thoughts and doubts, body restless and jittery - Jessie paced around the hallway, mentally preparing himself for the hangout with Marcos. It felt like his heart was about to burst out of his chest, get its own legs and run for its dear life. Realizing there is no way to get over this anxiety, simply pushing through, seemed like the best strategy. Last few deep breaths and a double-check of the gift packaging. All seems good. Outfit revision to make sure he looks stunning. Jessie was putting a lot of faith in his well-fitted, baby pink collared shirt. It was the best one quality-wise he had, and it showed. Perfectly gripping his small waist and wider shoulders, really accentuating that sweet, sexy, swimmer-like bod. It also went quite well with the brown pants and elegant shoes. Truth be told, he was half expecting all his clothes to be gone within a matter of twenty minutes, but it still felt very satisfying to look his best. Time to go then! The best, cutest, most romantic boyfriend ever was waiting!

Jessie stepped out onto the balcony that led to the big loft doors of Marcos's flat. Cozy dimmed yellowish lights were emerging from between the blinds. One knock on the glass and a moment later their eyes were able to meet without any barriers in between. In that moment all worries and doubts disappeared. It felt like pure joy, seeing Marcos's smile was like a gentle ray of sunshine, always ready to brighten up a day. Did the time stop? No, impossible! His lips were moving but none of the words made sense for a bit, until it gradually started shifting, as if someone switched the sound on.

Marcos: Hey, are you with me Meu Gostoso? Would you like to eat something? I'm making roast dinner.

Jessie: I'd love to! I'm quite hungry actually!

Marcos: Come on in then! Better not freeze outside.

A quick step inside, Marcos closed the door and helped Jessie take his coat off. A beautiful mix of aromas were circling the room, mulled wine, cinnamon cookies, a hint of lavender and of course the delicious food! Marcos's flat always felt so cozy and welcoming. Old wood and brick with a few plants scattered all over the place and rather minimal furnishing that still seemed appropriate for the size of this place. A king-sized bed not too far from the entry with a graffiti right above it, probably made by the previous owner. Right next to it, some photography equipment, an old passion of Marcos. Then in the far corner, a low, heavy-looking table with plenty of pillows around, and a giant window, mostly covered by curtains and fairy lights. Oh! And a little metal fireplace on the side, perfect for those colder days, like now! You could hear the gentle crackling of the burning wood inside.

Marcos seemed to be looking for something on one of the shelves and approached Jessie again, hiding some object behind his back.

Marcos: Well, I see you have a little box in your hands that looks very much like a wrapped gift, and I got something for you too soo...

Jessie: Oh yeah? - he said in a flirty tone, slowly closing the distance between their faces.

Marcos: ...and... I thought...we could...exchange them...now...

Jessie: Mhm... - still getting closer, almost to a dangerous distance now, a collision seems imminent.

Marcos: Just to...get it out of the way...before...other...things...

And then the calm before the storm. For a split second everything stopped, everything went quiet, nothing mattered, just the sparks and tension, between two very turned on and attracted to each other men. And just like that, as if the green light just lit up on a race, Jessie and Marcos threw their lips at each other, like there was a magnetic pull between them. The sweet, warm taste of their kiss overwhelmed their imagination. Two mouths performing a beautiful dance with each other, sometimes pulling away, yet always coming back for another twirl of tongues. The panting, the moaning, the unstoppable desire to become one body... But what about the gifts in their hands? Who cares about the gifts right now! They found their own way onto the closest piece of furniture. All hands were needed free for what was about to happen.

This was going to be a marathon with a few obstacles. The first one - clothes! Sweaters and shirts are not welcome anymore. Aggressive pulls mixed with the desire to keep their lips together. Marcos's fingers running down Jessie's chest, unlocking the buttons, one by one, in rhythm with the kisses, slowly revealing his tight pecs decorated with minimal body hair. Jessie made sure to do the same, though a bit quicker and clunkier, putting a stop to the lip-on-lip action and following the downward trail, eagerly chasing his own hands. It was impossible to resist at least a little pause on Marcos's chest, which felt much rounder and fuller, covered whole in a gorgeous, deep layer of curls. His right nipple, always a perfect spot to rest your tongue, especially with that inviting round piercing. Jessie was doing a wonderful job, throwing Marcos into a frenzy, who couldn't hold in his moans anymore, and so a beautiful song of grunts and gasps began. A very valuable piece of feedback, encouraging to just keep going.

The hands have won the fight against the shirt, now ready to take on the leather belt, while the tongue travelled down the road between Marcos's abs. Turns out it was a quick round for the belt too. It made a tiny clunking sound before falling, along with the extra button, zipper and entire pair of pants really. They struggled for a millisecond, around the crotch area, but the massive bulge went through and even hit Jessie in the jaw on the bounce back. The young man took a good look at the beautiful shape, now constrained only by a red pair of boxer briefs, in front of him, mind running wild and the mouth watering from the wonders of imagination. Marcos patiently observed Jessie's movements so far, who always got so cute when focusing on a task, clearly giving his all. Even now, he looked up to meet Marcos's gaze, searching for confirmation. Without blinking or looking away, he opened his mouth wide and hugged the covered treat with lips. Playing around with it like a toy, no hands though, for an extra bit of fun and challenge. Such a nasty deceiver, this guy - one would never expect from those round puppy eyes, that his mouth can be so insatiably dick-hungry. He really liked it too, judging by the decent erection sticking out of his pants and a tiny drop of precum colouring the zipper area. All that Marcos wanted to do right then and there, was to pick him up from the ground, tear off his clothes and make the wildest, incredible, ecstatic love, but it's better to hold out at least for a moment longer, so he settled for putting his hands on Jessie's head and running his fingers between the shiny brown waves.

12