The Perfect Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with all good things, my little cocksucker heaven wasn't meant to last, Eric graduated and went east for law school, Bruno got drafted and took his power forward with him, Julie started doing porn and made more money than any of us and, as time went by and the people that had asked me for favors started leaving the house, my brothers slowly lost interest in my talents.

I graduated two years later and took a job with an engineering company based out of Denver, they sent me to Seattle for a year and then transferred me to North Carolina where I fell in with a great group of people and started to build something of a normal life. I didn't hide my bisexuality, but I didn't advertise it either mostly finding satisfaction in the women I dated, a glory hole in an adult bookstore down by the interstate, and a few guys that were interested in discrete blow jobs after work or softball practice, I even found one girl that liked to peg me with a strap on almost as big as Eric.

"Poker, my house, Friday at 7, don't be late, we got new blood," Bill my new best friend stuck his head in the door to my small office.

"I'll be there, you can count on it and be ready to lose," I chided him. He just laughed and left me to my work.

I got there early to help Bill set up like I usually did, and he wasn't kidding, we had three tables instead of two, there was lots of new blood, not that it mattered, the buy in was twenty bucks and nobody got their panties in a wad over that, but it was enough people that I didn't get to meet everyone before the first deal.

We played for a couple of hours and then combined down to two tables, I was doing exceptionally well, the cards just seemed to find me when I needed them.

A little later we combined down to one and I saw him, sitting across from me with that same sly grin was Eric. We played, and the cards became fickle, sometimes favoring me and sometimes not, but I kept pace with the chip leaders and was in a good position when the guy to my left went all in. Two calls including Eric and I folded; Eric cleaned them all out leaving just him and me and he had a two to one chip advantage.

The dealer shuffled and dealt, turning over the flop, ace, ace, king, just like the last time he and I had faced off. I checked my cards and smiled across the table, seven two off-suit; the worst hand you could get in Texas Hold'em and even more worthless with a flop like that. The turn was no help, and the river was worse leaving me with absolutely nothing but the pair of aces on the table, I grinned at Eric and pushed my entire stack of chips into the middle to the table, he grinned back at me and called, flipping over the other two aces. I just tossed my cards to the dealer acknowledging his victory.

Two hours later as we lay next to each other in his bed recovering from a marathon session of me sucking his wonderful cock and him filling my ass with his seed, he kissed me and whispered in my ear," so what did you have anyway?"

"I had the perfect hand," I smiled," seven two off-suit,"

"You went all-in with that?" he looked at me like I was crazy, "how is that a perfect hand?".

"Simple, if I'd folded or won, we'd still be playing cards." I laughed and dove under the covers, taking him in my mouth one more time.

12