The Perfect Job

Story Info
Is there a silver lining to his condition?
5k words
4.57
13.4k
35
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in my recliner, in my one-bedroom apartment. I can hear the tv in the background, though my mind is elsewhere. All I can do at the moment is go over in my mind what the doctor told me. I just could not fathom this, but every time I shift, move my leg or walk, I get the reminder that it is true.

My name is James Hanover. I am a simple 19-year-old. I work for an IT company, as well as go to school part time getting my IT certificates. I am over 6 feet tall; my hair is shaggy and brown; I always have some form of stubble on my face. I am not scrawny, but I am certainly not muscular, I would use the word unremarkable.

That is until I woke up this morning in massive pain. Looking down between my legs, my balls enlarged to the size of softballs. Of course, I rushed myself to the emergency room. Despite being in pain, though it is faster for me to get there myself, seeing as how I live across the street from a major hospital.

The doctors never saw anything like it, I was in there for hours. Blood was taken, vitals taken, hell, they even took a semen sample. That was not embarrassing at all (Sarcasm). After all that testing, they figured out it was not cancer or any life-threatening disease.

Apparently, I have a condition, that manifests randomly. No one knows what the exact cause is, but it only affects one in a billion men. There have been only eight cases in known medical history, now nine. Somewhere in there is a ninth wonder of the world joke.

So now my balls are the size of softballs, not easy to deal with. On top of that, I apparently produce an obscene amount of semen, which causes me to ejaculate about six cups of fluid with every orgasm. This has also sped up my libido, which makes me hard almost every hour, as well as leaking precum almost constantly. Oh, and the cherry on top, I am hyper potent, the doctor even said I could get a woman pregnant who is on birth control. Though that I highly doubt.

So that is why, I am sitting here, staring off into space. My cock hard as a rock, despite ejaculating less than an hour ago. Which by the way, I have to do in the shower, do to how much I expel. Wondering how exactly I am going to deal with this issue.

-----------------------------------------------

Two weeks later, I am sitting at work, not very comfortably. Though due to my medical condition, which was not fun explaining to my boss and HR. I am allowed to wear sweat pants to work. Though I still have to wear a shirt and tie, which looks really odd.

My personal phone rings, the caller ID just showing a number. I decide to answer it, if just for a break from resetting someone's password, again. "Hello"

"Mr. Hanover," a rough voice says. "I am Dr. Somner, I work at the Stewart Medical Center, do you have a moment?"

"Does this have anything to do with my condition," I ask right away. Apparently, my condition is so rare, that I have had a number of doctors calling me, wanting to do a study on me.

"Yes, in a way it does." he states.

I cut him off before he can say anything else. "Listen, I am not interested in being part of any study or anything to do with my condition."

There is silence for a moment, I figure maybe I got him to hang up, but as I am about to hang up myself, he starts talking again. "I don't want to discuss any study; I am here to offer you a job opportunity."

My interests piqued; I decide to not hang up. "What type of job opportunity?"

"I would prefer to discuss this in person, are you able to come by my practice sometime today?" He tells me the address of his practice.

"It would have to be after work, earliest I would get there would be 7pm" I inform him.

"That works perfect, I will see you then." the line goes dead, hmm, not even a good bye, what a nice guy. I put my phone down and get to replying to emails and resetting passwords.

------------------------------------------

I walk out of the elevator and onto the floor of Dr. Somner's practice. The sign on the wall says it is a fertility clinic. Of course, he knows about my condition, of course he figures he can use my sperm in order to improve his success rate. I shake my head, but decide why not hear the doctor out.

I walk up to the receptionist desk and find no one there. I loudly say hello, but there is no answer. I knock on the door that leads to the exam room area.

"Just a moment," the same voice I heard on the phone yells. The door opens and a portly balding man, easily in his fifties is standing before me. White lab coat, glasses, though what looks like a fairly expensive suit. "You must be James Hanover, Welcome to my practice, please come, we have a lot to discuss."

I follow behind him to his office, he extends an arm and points to a seat in front of his desk. I sit down delicately, still figuring out how to do that without causing myself pain. He shuts the door behind him and takes a seat behind his desk, looking right at me.

"Thank you for coming in, I am sure life with your condition is not easy, so I will try to make this as quick as possible." he smiles at me, "I walk to start a partnership with you, to help woman conceive a child. Mainly the woman that invitro fertilization did not work with, nor do normal mean."

"So, you want me to donate sperm," I stately flatly.

"In a way yes, for lack of a better term, you will be having sex with the woman for the sole reason of conception."

My eyes go wide, I just stare at him, mouth open. As the initial shock wears off, I finally find my voice. "What..... You must be joking with me; you are not serious?"

"Oh, I am very serious, in fact, I already have a client lined up. She has gone through invitro twice now without any results. So, she is quite willing to try this method. Should you agree." he answers, a smile still on his face.

"Say I do decide to do this. Will I get paid, how much is she paying you for my service and how much will I get paid?" I simply ask.

"Since this type of thing is not exactly normal, you would receive half of what she pays me for this service, which would make your cut, 2500 dollars," his smile still shining through.

"So, you get 2500 dollars for the service only I can provide." I ask, with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"Well, to be fair, I am finding the clients." he states, his smile diminishing a bit.

I stare at him, "They are clients of yours already, so you are not finding them. I think, 1000 dollars for you is fair enough compensation for the services I am able to provide. Or, I can stand up, walk out that door and not do any of this." a smile now crossing my face.

He looks at me for a few moments, obviously deciding whether or not I will actually walk out. "Fine, we have a deal. I set up a meeting with the client for this Saturday at 1pm. This is just the preliminary, you will talk, discuss things and go from there." he hands me the name and address of the client.

I take the paper with the info, say my goodbyes and leave. As I am driving home, I start to wonder if this is such a good idea. But I figure I can always back out after I meet the client.

-------------------------------------------------------

I ring the doorbell of a two-story house. It is a nice quiet neighborhood. The lawns all around impeccably kept. Not exactly a rich neighborhood, but of course not an inner-city type of vibe where I live.

The door opens, a woman, I would say around 32 years of age is standing before me. Shoulder length light brown hair, light hazel eyes, with a button nose. I look her over in her sun dress, the outfit holding tight to her slim frame, until it flairs at the waist, going to just above her knees. I see she is wearing some form of small heel sandals.

"You must be James, please come in," she moves to the side, allowing me to enter into a foyer area, with a living room to my right. I see a man standing up, as he extends an arm, offering me a chair across from him.

I walk over and take the seat, as the man sits down, obviously his wife sitting down next to him on the couch. My hands fiddling with each other, my nerves on edge.

"I am Diana and this is my husband Sean, it is a pleasure to meet you." She states, a nervous smile on her face, as well as her husband.

I decide to just let it all out, "I don't know what to say, I am a bit out of my element here. I have never done anything like this before. I honestly am very nervous and unsure how this process is even supposed to work." boy did it all come out, and in one breathe.

Though it seemed to work, they relaxed a bit, their smile becoming more natural. "It's ok, we too have not done anything like this. You are really our last hope to have a child. We have been trying for three years now with no results. When the doctor mentioned this, I was a bit skeptical, but decided to meet with you." Diana tells me, relaxing even more.

"Do you mind telling us a bit about your condition, and why the doctor thinks it would help us have a child." Sean asks me

"The main thing that would help, when it comes to my condition, is that I am hyper potent. The Doctor I saw even stated that I could get a woman pregnant who is on birth control. Though I doubt that would be possible. The other two possible reasons are the amount I ejaculate as well as my libido, I am hard a lot and the amount I ejaculate every time is the same." I see their facial expressions change from nervous to skeptical.

They sit there for a moment with their own thoughts, the wife talking first. "Are you willing to sign a document relinquishing your rights to any child that is conceived?"

"Oh, I would, I would also like to add to that document, that you relinquish any right to support in any way from me, for any child that is conceived." I answer quickly.

"That is fine with us." the husband tells me. "Are you ok with half the payment when you sign the document and the other half at the end of the, well, contract." he says a bit anxiously. Obviously not keen to the idea of another man having sex with his wife.

"Yes, I feel that is a good way to do that," I answer him. I then decide to move on to the logistics of it all. "So, do I come by and take care of things. You want to come to my place. I don't really know how to do the logistics of this."

"I am going to take time off work around the time I am ovulating. Having gone through so much, I know pretty well when my cycle will happen. We are hoping you will be able to take time off and stay with us for 3 or 4 days. We would like to take advantage of your condition as much as possible." the wife tells me. Not making too much eye contact with me

"Umm... well I was not expecting that, but it does make sense. I just want to make sure you are both ok with me staying here." I look right at Sean, "will you be here when this happens?"

He looks at his wife first, then turns back to me, "I will actually be at a conference that week. So, it will just be the two of you here."

I stare at him, making sure I heard right what he said, "Are... Are you sure?"

"He is sure, and I prefer it as well. This is just for procreation, there is nothing going on here, so I want to do this without him here." the wife says straightforward.

"Ok, we have a deal."

The husband stands up and walks out of the room, he returns a moment later with a document and an envelope. He hands me the document. I read it through, it is exactly what I would expect. They obviously had everything ready for when I decided. So, I sign the document, they do as well. Then he hands me the envelope. I can tell it is full of cash, I decide not to open it now.

I stand up, getting myself ready to leave, "So... I guess I will hear from you soon."

She hands me a piece of paper, "On there is my number, so please send me a text so I have yours. Also is the week I will most likely be ovulating, so I hope there is enough notice for you to take time off from work."

I assure her it is, then we say our goodbyes and I head on home. Still a bit nervous, as well as afraid, and also quite excited. Honestly, so many things are flowing through me, I swear I got home on pure muscle memory.

--------------------------------------------------------

I rang the doorbell once again, a little more than a month after our first meeting. It is Tuesday morning, still early in my vacation, the week she told me she would be ovulating. The door opens and there is Diana, though not quite how I remember her. Her hair was different, with a little wave in it, her eyes seemed to sparkle a bit more. She obviously put on some make up, more so than she did when we first met.

It was the but comfy bathrobe wrapped around her body that caught my attention. It did not go with how her faced looked. She stepped to the side and allowed me to enter, then steered me towards the kitchen, my duffle bag in hand.

I kept following her. As she headed towards the staircase. Then showing me to what is obviously a guest room. "This is where you will be sleeping while you are here." she shows me the bathroom I will be using. "Please put bag in the room and come join me at the kitchen table." Then she walks off.

I stow my bag and return to the kitchen. She is sitting there, drinking a glass of wine. The bottle next to her. I also notice a bottle of lube on the table. My eyebrow lifts as she notices me seeing it, then she extends her hand to the seat across from her. I pull it out and gingerly sit down.

She takes a big gulp of her wine, "I figure if we do this, then we do this. There is a bottle of lube in every room of the house, except the master bedroom and master bathroom. Those rooms are off limits." I nod, understanding completely.

"So, no matter what room I am in, what I am doing, if you are able to perform, you are to, well, to ejaculate inside me." she quickly downs the rest of her glass, then pours another.

"Are you sure that is a good idea. I was not boasting with the amount I ejaculate, there will be a large mess. I don't want to stain anything, or ruin anything." I tell her, making sure she understands.

"We have hardwood floors everywhere. I also removed all the rugs and stored them. As well as covered the bed you are sleeping in as well as all the furniture in plastic. It may not be comfortable, but it will keep everything from getting ruined" taking another pull from her glass of wine.

She then stands up, untying the robe, she shakes it off her body, it crumples to a heap on the floor. There before me is her naked body. Her smooth light skin, tear drop shaped breasts, topped with light pink nipples. Her stomach smooth, as my eyes go down further, seeing her pussy covered in curls, the same color as her hair. Her shapely legs on display.

"I figure, why wear clothes. So, I will be naked, aside from an apron when I am cooking." she smiles down at me. Still staring at her body. My young cock rock hard, ready for action. So, I decide to take that action. She did say whenever I was ready.

I stand up before her and shed my clothes extremely quickly. My rigid member standing straight out before me. I grab her waist and position her against the kitchen table. She gets the idea and hops up, her ass cheeks pressed against the edge, her legs opening up. I see my first glimpse of her pink lips, opening up for me.

I grab the lube, squirting some into my palm, rubbing the length of my shaft, her pussy as well. I feel myself shudder a bit. I move between her legs, my tip notching at her entrance. I thrust hard, my shaft opening her up as I bury balls deep inside her. I suddenly groan, as pain shoots through my body. With all my excitement, I forget for a moment the sensitivity of my massive nuts. Slamming them against the edge of the table did not feel good.

"Are you ok?" a look of concern on her face

"Yes, sorry, I have yet to have sex with anyone since my condition. I slammed into you, causing my balls to slam against the table." I wince again, as I try to position myself.

She winces as well when I mention what is just did, "Please do be careful, we don't need you hurting yourself and not able to perform." she smiles up at me.

I smile back, then feel her pussy tighten around my cock. The feeling sending waves of pleasure through my body, the pain I was experiencing vanishing. I hold onto her thighs and start to slide in and out of her. She lays her body down on the table, her breasts shaking lightly as I slip in and out of her fertile pussy.

My rhythm picks up, my hands tightening around her thighs. My cock starts to throb. I feel the impending rush of orgasm coming forward. I grunt, moan, pant. Her warm hole sending me over the edge a lot sooner than I thought I would.

I bury into her, moaning loudly as my first thick rope of seed shoots into her. The orgasm washing over me. My entire body convulsing with every single shot. More and more cum filling her up, as it starts to leak out. My long orgasm holding me there, keeping me from moving.

The feeling starts to die down, as I feel a final shot penetrate her body. I pull my cock from her pussy. Looking down, I see a puddle already on the floor, as more leaks out of her. I sit down in a chair, panting.

She stands up. I watch as me cum continues to drain from her pussy, falling to the ground. "Oh... Oh Wow... that... I was not expecting that much, how long will I keep leaking for?" she looks at me, thinking I will have the answer.

I stare at her with a blank face, then shrug, "I don't know, like I said, you are the first woman I have had sex with, since my condition."

She grabs a dish towel, placing it between her legs as she runs off somewhere. I sit, looking at the mess we made on the floor, my cock still hard.

She returns a few minutes later, with a large bucket of soapy water and a sponge. She gets down on her hands and knees and starts to wash the floor. I look at her plump ass, her pussy hairs matted with my cum. Her lips slightly open, a little bit of my juices leaking out of her.

My cock throbs as I sit there. She did say anywhere, no matter what she is doing.

I kneel behind her, my knees on either side of her legs. I grab my cock, notch it against her pussy once again and slide into her.

"Oh Fuck... You are hard already," the suddenness of me entering her, causing her to yelp a bit.

"I never went soft," I state. I saw in and out of her cum filled hole easily, my thrusts hard and fast. This position being easier, my heavy balls slamming against her soft, wet thighs. I watch as she continues to try and clean up our first mess, as I pound away at her pussy, getting ready to make another mess.

The buildup to my orgasm taking longer, I enjoy the feel of her pussy wrapped around my shaft. That silky flesh contouring to me, tightening around me. Squeezing me every time I enter her. Trying to suck me back every time I pull out of her.

She gives up on cleaning now. As I pull her back against me. My body slamming into her. Loud slapping echoing throughout the kitchen. she convulses around me, she tightens even more than normal, as she lets out a little moan. My body arches, I begin firing me cum into her once again, wondering if I made her cum as well.

I hold her to me, not letting go, making sure her fertile hole takes every last shot of my potent seed. When I feel the last of my fluid shooting out. I relax my grip on her. She pulls forwards as I pull back. My softening cock freeing itself from her used hole.

I slowly pick myself up on wobbly legs and sit back down on the chair. She stays where she is for a moment, then starts finishing the cleaning of the first mess. All while my second orgasm leaks out of her pussy, flowing down her thighs, pooling at the back of her knees.

She takes the sponge and cleans off her pussy and legs. Then sees to the floor as well. I look over at the clock, noticing the time. I have been here less than an hour and have already cum inside her twice. At this rate, I am sure to get her pregnant.

12