The Perfect Life

Story Info
His wife would be perfect if she wasn't such a prude...
8.8k words
4.32
48.7k
51
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about a thing," Carol, Jamie's mother told George. "It's time you two had some time to yourselves! Every marriage needs it! Especially with young children," Carol continued while shutting her car door.

George smiled as he waved goodbye to his children and mother-in-law. He was looking forward to a childless weekend with his wife and friends. Having two children at 1 and 3 years old can really take its toll.

George and Jamie had been married 5 years and together for 8. They had moved to this suburban town shortly after Jamie's best friend Chrissy and her husband Brad had arrived. Jamie and Chrissy had known each other since college and had been best friends ever since. They even planned having children around the same time so they would all grow up together and be friends.

Although Jamie and Chrissy were best friends, Jamie felt she had always lived in Chrissy's shadow. Jamie was an attractive girl with long brown hair and freckles. Chrissy however was a total knockout. Her long blond hair, piercing blue eyes, and perfect body drew her the attention of every man she interacted with.

When the two girls went out on the town during their college years, Jamie already knew she would have to settle for the less attractive friend when she was with Chrissy. Once Chrissy met Brad, Jamie was able to relax a little knowing she didn't have to compete with Chrissy anymore. Brad was your typical college quarterback type guy, a real man's man. He had been the backup quarter back on his college team. George, however, was a football watcher. He was more of a musician than an athlete having played keyboard in his college band. Despite their differences, the two got along well enough.

After everyone got settled into their new town, the two couples would hang out almost every weekend. George always had a thing for Chrissy but what guy didn't? One night after a lot of drinking, George noticed Jamie was being a little flirty with Brad. The next day George had a little talk with his wife. "I noticed you were getting a little flirty with Brad last night."

"Well, I was quite drunk. He is a very attractive man!" Jamie replied. "Look at you, getting all jealous."

George laughed, "No, I was wondering if you ever considered doing anything more with them?"

"Like swinging?" Jamie gasped.

"Maybe, it could be fun," George replied.

"You just want to get in Chrissy's pants!" Jamie glared at her husband. "Well just forget it mister. I could never share you. I'd be too jealous."

George was sorry he had brought it up but also a little relieved that Jamie didn't take him up on it. Could he really handle seeing his wife with another man?

George and Jamie's sex life was anything but spectacular. Jamie was very vanilla in bed. She usually only liked to do it one or two ways and was never vocal. There was one night while they were dating when Jamie got very drunk and let loose. They tried a number of different positions and did many things George wanted to do for years. It was a very exciting night for George as he had a glimpse to what she could be like. However, the next day, Jaimie did not remember much as she asked him if they had sex. George was never able to get Jamie back to that level again. Seeing her flirty with Brad had given him a little hope. He had thought that adding partners might get her out of her shell a little more and unleash the sexual beast he knew was in there somewhere. But after their conversation, he knew this was not going to be the path and he would have to go back to the drawing board.

The next few times they all hung out; George noticed that Jaimie had dialed back the flirting with Brad. His fantasy of being with Chrissy would have to be put to rest as well. It was probably better off as they were all very close and they didn't want anything to ruin their friendship.

-------------- Present Day ------------------

"Are you ready to party," Brad said as he dragged a heavy cooler up George & Jamie's front walkway.

"Absolutely!" George replied as he ran to help his friends bringing in all their stuff.

"You guys can stay in the baby's room," George said. "Even though there is a crib in there now, there is also a double bed you guys can use."

"Thanks, that will work just fine," Brad replied as he brought their bags up to the baby's room.

Although these couples were used to hanging out together, this time seemed a little different. This was the first time in a while that neither couple had their young children to attend to. The two couples were quickly playing drinking games. Chrissy was in rare form. "Let's take shots!" she would yell to the others. George was a little excited to see Chrissy acting like a sorority girl all over.

After a few hours of drinking games, karaoke started. Everyone was a drunk mess in the living room. Brad and Jamie had just finished a duet when everyone noticed that Chrissy was passed out cold on the couch.

"I think we'd better wrap the evening up," Jamie slurred. "I can barely stand myself."

"Want me to help you get Chrissy up to your room?" George asked Brad.

"No, that's ok. She gets really mad if I wake her up. Better to let sleeping dogs lie." Brad laughed.

George found a blanket for Brad to cover her with and everyone went to their rooms for the night.

When George and Jaime got to bed, they started hooking up. Jaime then stopped and told George she had to use the bathroom. When she returned, George was passed out in bed.

George woke up in a panic, What have I done? he thought. The clock in front of his eyes showed 3:50 am. Shit, he thought. I had her just where I wanted her and fell asleep! George then heard moans coming from the baby monitor. I guess Chrissy found her way to bed after all. Damn her moans are sexy, he thought. Then the moans started getting louder. George's hard-on was now throbbing. "Are you hearing this? He asked his wife. "I feel bad that we forgot all about the baby monitor."

There was no answer from Jamie as the moans got louder.

"Ahh, Yes fuck me! Yes! Yes!"

George then recognized the voice. He quicky turned to his wife to find a pile of pillows lying on the bed next to him. It was Jaime getting fucked in the baby's room!

"Yes, yes. Fuck Me!" Jamie commanded.

George was in shock, hurt, and jealous all at the same time. He quicky grabbed his phone and turned on the voice recorder and placed it next to the monitor. The two were really going at it. George could hear them both panting through the monitor.

Yes, Yes! I'm gonna come! Yes, I'm coming. Ahh" Jamie cried.

Then George heard Brad grunting, he knew Brad was filling his wife with his sperm.

George was frozen. Half of him wanted to bust into the room to expose them but he could not move. He just listened to the lovers a couple rooms away.

"Oh, that was so great!" Jaime said. "Top ten! I was so horny tonight!"

"Yeah, you were!" Brad laughed. "It was almost as good as the first time."

"I think it was better!" Jamie sighed. "Though the men's room at Chrissy's shower was very daring! It was just so quick, but the naughtiness made my orgasm so strong."

"I guess having everyone right outside and the thrill of getting caught made it more exciting," Brad said.

"We've got to stop doing this," Jamie said. "If we get caught, it will blow up both our marriages. This is fun and all, but we could never be a couple."

"So, you wouldn't date me if we were both single?" Brad questioned.

"Are you serious? Never. I don't like you that way. I mean you are good in bed but that's where it ends," Jamie replied. "Plus, George is the perfect husband and father. He is my rock, my soulmate."

"But he sucks in bed?" Brad asked. "Just trying to figure out why you do this with me if I'm so horrible."

"George does not suck in bed. I very much enjoy sex with him. This is just a fun escape from my normal life. That's all. Plus, I don't think he would even get that upset if he did find out. He did ask me if we wanted to swing with you and Chrissy once."

George laughed, "Yeah, he wishes. He will never get with Chrissy."

"Well, I shut him down to those ideas, but be happy he didn't get with Chrissy. She might enjoy him more than you think."

"Whatever," Brad said.

"Shit, it's almost 4:30. I'd better cleanup and get back to bed before anyone wakes up," Jamie jumped out of the bed.

George quickly grabbed his phone, turned off the recorder, and placed it on its charger. It was five minutes later when Jaime came back into the room and shipped into bed.

With eyes full of tears, George pretended to be asleep when Jamie slipped back into bed. She was asleep in about a minute after her head hit the pillow. George just laid there quietly for about 2 hours before he was able to fall back to sleep.

During this time, his mind was all over the place. This started before we even got married? Is this a routine thing for them? I wonder how many times they've had sex? Did he just blow his load right into her? Do they always have unprotected sex? Did she take her pill tonight? Are my children even mine? Is he the only guy she is banging behind my back?

George's mind went to all kinds of places. One thing he knew was he had to keep his knowledge of this quiet until he could gather more evidence. He didn't want to make any life decisions until he had all the facts. He then remembered that his wife would keep journals. That was a good place to start he thought.

------------------------------------

The next morning everyone slept in. Around 9 am George got up and went downstairs to make some coffee. He was shortly greeted by Chrissy.

"Did you sleep on the couch all night?" he asked her.

"For the most part, I woke up at seven and then went upstairs to join Brad," Chrissy then poured herself a cup of coffee. "How long did you party after I passed out?"

"Honestly, we went to bed shortly after you passed out. Well at least most of us did. We were all pretty drunk."

Then Jamie entered the room. "Good morning, everyone! How is everyone feeling today?"

"My head is pounding," Chrissy hissed. "Besides that? Just peachy!"

Jamie proceeded to grab some coffee and made some bagels for everyone. Eventually, Brad awoke. He and Chrissy went home.

Over the next week, George tried to keep as cool as he could. He did not want to let on that he knew anything. He had accumulated a number of days off at work. He knew he would lose them anyway at the end of the year, so he took off a Tuesday. On Tuesday, he grabbed the box of all Jamie's journals and went to the public library to read through them all. He downloaded some software onto his laptop, hooked Jaime's phone onto it, and backed up and restored all of Jamie's old texts.

He also made an appointment with a very good divorce attorney that his friend's wife had used. His friend had gotten run through the ringer, so George knew the attorney was good. George also had both of his children's DNA tested.

George found the phone search was a bust. There was nothing incriminating on there at all. It did help him relax a little in that Brad was probably the only one she was fooling around with.

The journals did give him a little more insight. Although there was no mention of Brad whatsoever, it did mention the sex she had.

George learned that Jamie was a different person in bed with Brad. She would act much sluttier with Brad. Although it was confusing at first, George finally realized that in her journals, Jamie would describe herself as "Victoria" when she was acting like a slut. Jamie never liked to give oral sex, but Victoria loved it. Victoria also loved getting oral sex although she always told George it made her feel dirty.

There were many things that she described in the journal she never did with George. George was heartbroken to learn that she had lost her anal virginity to Brad. George had begged her for years to try it, but she never would. He came to find out that one night Victoria was feeling extra horny, and she let him stick it in. If was very painful for her after several pumps so she made him stop. She never wanted to try it again.

George was saddened that she kept Victoria from him. It was like she didn't feel he would still love her or something if he knew about that side of her. For some reason, Brad gave her the freedom to act out all her sexual fantasies. This hurt George tremendously.

After a week, George had the divorce papers drafted. They just needed to be served. He wasn't sure if he would go through with the divorce but was certain that Jamie needed to believe he wanted one if there was any chance of reconciliation. There needed to be consequences, serious ones.

George had gotten through his shock stage of grief and was now fully in his anger stage. It was time to tell Chrissy about what he had found.

He called Chrissy up, "Hi Chrissy, I have something important to tell you and need your help."

"Is everything OK?" She asked.

"Not really, but I don't want to get into it over the phone. Would you mind if I drop by your house around 11 later today? Will anyone be home?

Chrissy was now getting nervous, "11 is perfect, the kids will be at daycare."

Chrissy pressed George for more info on the phone, but he refused. She would have to wait until their private meeting.

It was exactly 11 when George arrived at Chrissy's house.

"Is there somewhere we can sit?" George asked.

"That bad huh?"

"Look, I don't want to beat around the bush. Jamie and Brad have been sleeping with each other for years," George could see the tears stating to water in Chrissy's eyes.

"Are you sure? How do you know?" Chrissy said with a cracking voice.

George proceeded to play Chrissy parts of the recording he took of the baby monitor conversation. Chrissy's face turned white.

"So, I did a little digging," George continued. "From her journal entries, it appears they have had sex at least 10 times. It seems Jamie has this alter ego named Victoria. She refers to this Victoria when she talks about her escapades with Brad."

"Shit," Chrissy continued. "In college there was this girl named Victoria who was a real slut. She would purposely try to sleep with other girl's boyfriends. She would then brag to the guys that their boyfriends would never want to have sex with them again after all the racy things she let their boyfriends do to her!"

"It makes perfect sense," George stated. "Jamie did all kinds of stuff she would never do with me, including anal sex with Brad."

"That little bitch," Chrissy was now getting angry herself. "She did this on purpose to somehow fuck with me. I can't believe she's been so two faced."

"Now comes the fun part," George then pulled out two envelopes. "Here is where we see if my children are mine."

Chrissy looked on with a concerned empathetic look on her face.

George took the two envelopes from the DNA testing facility and opened the first one. The paper said 100% match. "Ok, one for 2," George nervously laughed as he opened the second envelope.

George sighed a sigh of relief as the second child was also a 100% match. "Ok, well at least both my children are mine. I may have literally killed both our spouses."

Chrissy was still fuming, "I can't believe they would do this to us! Does Brad realize how many times a day I get hit on? I've turned down very famous celebrities to be faithful to him. Meanwhile, this has been going on since before we go married! He had the nerve to pledge vows in front of everyone when he had absolutely no intention of keeping them. I feel like such a chump. Being a good little wifey for him. Meanwhile, he bangs Jamie every chance he gets. Right under our noses. I can't tell you all the shit he's given me if I ever even talk to another man at a social event or something. He gets so jealous. It gets pretty annoying at times."

"I know how you feel." George went on, "I once brought up swinging to Jamie and she jumped down my throat that she was not enough for me. I guess she is the only one who is allowed to play around."

"So, what are you going to do now?" Chrissy asked.

"I've talked to an attorney earlier this week. Unfortunately, we live in a no-fault state, so infidelity means nothing in the eyes of the court," George continued. "That being said, I am having papers drawn now. She will be served once the papers have been completed. I'm not certain that I want to divorce yet but there needs to be consequences for this betrayal. Knowing now that they are both my children gives me a little hope, but I guess it comes down to whether or not I can ever trust her again. It's not looking good now, but It really depends on how remorseful she is after the papers drop."

"There are going to be consequences alright," Chrissy's face was now bright red. "Hold off on having her served for now. I want to come up with the best way we should do it. The most humiliating way possible for both of them. There is going to be hell to pay."

"Do you still have the journals?" Chrissy asked.

"Yes, right here in my bag," George handed them over to Chrissy.

"Thanks, I need to read them to see what we missed out on. Can I keep them? Chrissy asked.

"Sure, you can keep them for all I care. Just don't destroy them in case our lawyers need them for our divorce cases," George replied.

Both Chrissy and George agreed to keep everything quiet until they both had a plan. They needed to get all their ducks in a row.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a few days later when George received a call from Chrissy. "I've been doing a lot of thinking over the last several days. I've also called the attorney you recommended, and he is having papers drafted for me as well. It has been very unfair that they have lived these secret exciting lives while we have stayed little faithful puppies. It made me extra angry when you mentioned you had brought up swinging only to be shut down. I'm no prude and it would have been fun to have some extra marital activity. You didn't mention us specifically, but I think I can assume you probably meant us."

George was lucky Chrissy could not see him blushing through the phone.

Chrissy continued, "When is our turn, George?"

George got instantly hard with the Chrissy talking about having sex with him.

"They have been sneaking around, almost our entire relationship," Chrissy ranted. "I think we have a lot of catching up to do! Do you agree?"

George didn't know what to say so he just mumbled, "Of course! What did you have in mind?"

"Brad and I are having our anniversary party next month. After that, we had plans to go to Hawaii as a couple. I am thinking we have them served at the party in some type of public fashion and you come with me to Hawaii instead!"

George could not believe his luck. His wife's "perfect 10" friend wanted to have a nonstop sex vacation in Hawaii with him. If there was ever a way to get over the hurt his wife caused him this could be a start. "Sounds like a great plan. I will have to clear some time off at work but otherwise I don't know what would stop me."

"Great!" Chrissy said. "I'll iron out the details!"

-------------------------------------

On the way to the party, George could not stop thinking about what was about to go down. He was nervous and excited at the same time. Every time, he looked at his wife all he could feel was disgust and was looking forward to the papers finally being served.

When they arrived at Chrissy and Brad's house for the party, there had to be 30 cars parked around the neighborhood. Although no kids were attending, it was filled with a lot of family and friends. This seemed like your prototypical party. Plenty of appetizes and food from a caterer. There was also plenty of liquor for everyone. In the main living room, they had a karaoke machine hooked up the large screen TV and entertainment center. As the party started nearing an end, the guests were told there would be an anniversary slide show. Most of the party members gathered in the large room to watch the presentation. The presentation was beautifully put together. Chrissy had gathered tons of pictures of them as a couple through the years, some college shots, engagement pictures, pictures of their wedding, pictures of baby birth announcements, and family vacation photos. It was the perfect presentation and all the guests thought it was beautiful.