The Perfect Politician's Wife

Story Info
Christy evens the score.
6.2k words
4.17
37.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy Janson and her husband Luke had been married for 17 years. Christy started on the beauty pageant circuit when she was six years old. At 18, she had gone undefeated for six years and used her winnings to pay for college. That's where she met Luke. When he proposed to her during the second semester of their freshman year, she was a virgin. And she remained a virgin until their wedding night after college graduation. During their engagement, she heard rumors that Luke was sleeping with some of the other girls at school, but she always chose to believe they were just lies made up by people who were jealous of Luke and her.

Luke was ambitious and went to law school after getting his bachelor's degree. By age 30, he had been elected to public office. He was now 39, serving as a state legislator in their conservative southern state, and he was actively running for the U.S. Senate. Luke is 6 foot 2 and tan, with piercing blue eyes and rugged good looks. Nearly 40, he still had a head full of dark brown hair with greying temples. With fair skin, blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a petite nose, Christy was the living embodiment of a politician's wife. Throughout their marriage, Christy maintained the same measurements she had when she stopped competing on the circuit, 36-24-36. The top 36 was a bit misleading because of her small back and D cup breasts.

Christy worked in an office to put Luke through law school when they first got married but dedicated her life to being a dutiful wife once Luke got a job at a big law firm. She had wanted to have children, but Luke convinced her otherwise. Over the last 10 years of their marriage, she periodically heard rumors about Luke's infidelities. As in college, she always chose to disbelieve them. But, as the rumors increased, the frequency of Christy and Luke making love decreased. Christy was spending more and more time alone. After he started campaigning for the U.S. Senate, Luke's working hours increased and he got home later and later. On some nights, he called and told her he would not come home at all. This night was one of those nights. She lied on her back in her bed and thought about how good things used to be. Almost unconsciously, she began to touch herself.

She was wearing one of Luke's tee shirts so that she could smell his scent even if he wasn't there. She reached under the shirt with her left hand and started to fondle her right breast. She then slid her right hand down her flat belly and under the waistband of her white cotton panties. As her right hand slid over her pubic mound, her fingers then her palm crossed her triangle of soft blonde hair. With the other hand, she tugged at her right nipple.

Her right hand brushed across her golden public hair, then reached the top of what she called her "lady garden". She always liked that expression. She thought that it is was so much classier than "pussy". She also thought it was fitting because of the size and color of her outer lips. Luke told her that they looked like two pink rose petals. Not that she had stared, but Christy had seen other women naked over the years and she knew that her lips were a bit larger and more exposed than average. As she lied there alone, Christy parted those petals just enough to dip her middle finger into her wetness.

She tenderly pushed her digit in up to her first knuckle. Once it was thoroughly lubricated, she used that finger to trace tiny circles on her clit. At first, she slowly and gently rubbed her button. But as her physical arousal increased, so did the pace and pressure she used. Within a few minutes, she was aggressively rubbing her love bud, frequently thrusting her finger into her canal which was fully wet by then.

Christy closed her eyes and inhaled the aroma emanating from her pussy as she fingered herself. With the other hand, she no longer tugged at her right nipple. Instead, she pinched and twisted it until there was the slightest bit of pain, which increased her arousal. Her breathing became deeper. Her excitement crested and she clinched her thighs together and tightened the muscles in her ass. Every part of her body seized and froze in place, as she experienced her small, but needed, orgasm. She let out a little whimper and sighed as her body relaxed. She then drifted off to dreamland with her hand still down her soaked panties.

***

The next morning, Christy answered a call from an unknown number.

"Hello," the male voice on the other end said, "Christy, this is David Newman, Lisa's husband."

Lisa was a beautiful 24-year-old black woman with long dark hair and perky B cup breasts. She started working as Luke's assistant two years ago when she graduated from college. Christy had met Lisa several times and always found her cordial, but aloof. Christy noticed that Lisa never seemed to look her in the eye. Christy had only met David a few times, but she instantly liked him. He was an up and coming chef in town, who had studied culinary arts at a famous cooking school in New York. Whenever Christy and David were forced to endure some boring political event, they would spend most of the evening speaking to one another. Unlike how she was treated by most people in her circle, when David spoke to her, he seemed genuinely interested in her as a person, not just as Luke's wife.

"Hi, David. Fancy hearing from you," Christy said, "what's going on?"

David asked, "Do you have time to meet today?"

"Sure. Why?" she replied.

"I'd rather tell you in person," David said.

"Okay, Mr. Mysterious. When and where?" she asked.

David replied, "I'll meet you at your house at noon."

A few hours later, David was sitting at Christy's kitchen table. David was 25 years old, handsome, 6 foot 4 inches tall, 245 pounds, with broad shoulders, a shaved head, and a milk chocolate complexion. Ever the gracious hostess, Christy sat two plates of Caesar salad with grilled salmon and homemade dressing on the table.

"It's not every day that I get to prepare a meal for a professional chef," she said.

"Christy, it looks great, but I told you I wasn't hungry. And I don't think you're going to hungry either," he said.

"Alright, David, what's going on?" Christy asked.

David responded, "Lisa is cheating on me."

"Are you sure?" Christy questioned.

Matter of factly, he said, "I'm positive. I started getting suspicious a few months ago. Recently, I hired a private detective. Lisa met up with the guy she's cheating with last night."

Christy reached across the table and took his hands in hers and said, "I'm sorry to hear that."

David could tell that Christy still hadn't figured it out. He held her hands and said, "Christy, the other man is Luke."

"My Luke?" she said with disbelief, "No. That can't be right. He wouldn't do that to me."

David squeezed Christy's hands, looked her in the eye and said, "There's video."

David spent a couple of minutes setting up the laptop computer he had brought with him.

"The private detective called me last night to let me know what was happening and sent me a link to the video this morning," David explained.

"Have you watched it?" Christy asked solemnly.

"No," he said, "I downloaded it, but I didn't have the heart to watch it by myself. And I thought you had a right to see it. It affects you as much as it does me."

David moved the cursor over the "play" button and asked, "Are you ready?"

She sighed, and uttered softly, "No, but play it anyway."

As the video started, they could see that the person holding the camera was recording through the windshield of his car. The video shot from across a motel parking lot showed Luke and Lisa entering one of the rooms. For a second, Christy had hope that this was the extent of the footage. That hope quickly disappeared with the next shot. The camera peered into the motel room through a gap between the window curtains. Inside the motel room, Luke took off his grey suit jacket and red tie and threw them over a chair. He then kicked off his shoes and pulled each sock off using his feet. Christy and David didn't hear what their spouses were saying but they did see as Lisa and Luke began to kiss. Lisa was wearing a blue pin-striped skirt and white blouse. While kissing, Luke cupped the 24-year-old's toned ass. He pulled her skirt up exposing her red lacy thong.

Lisa wrapped her legs around his waist and, while they continued to kiss, Luke carried Lisa to the bed a few feet away. Luke laid her on her back, removed her shoes, and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her tight abs and red lacy bra. He reached between her breasts and unfastened her bra by the clasps between the cups. Her pert tits emerged from their bondage. The camera zoomed in to focus on Luke sucking her erect brown nipples.

The couple rolled over, putting Lisa on top. She fully removed her blouse and bra and shimmied out of her skirt. Then, wearing only the red thong, Lisa unbuttoned Luke's shirt. She slid down Luke's body and positioned herself between Luke's legs. Lisa unzipped his pants and fished his hardening cock out of his boxers. She began to stroke Luke's manhood with both hands until it was rigid. She bowed her head, extended her tongue, and licked from Luke's taint, up his balls, and then the length of his shaft to the tip of his cock. Once there, she took the head of his dick into her mouth and began to suck.

As Lisa's took Luke's tool in and out of her mouth, he removed his shirt. Luke lifted his hips, causing his dick to go so deep down Lisa's throat that his balls touched her chin. Lisa used her hands to cup and massage Luke's balls as her lips repeatedly reached the base of his cock. After a few minutes more of giving Luke oral, Lisa got off him and stood on the floor. She tugged the bottoms of Luke's pants, pulled them completely off and tossed them aside. She then turned her back to him so he could watch her ass when she pulled down her panties. Once she was completely nude, she turned back to face him. Lisa had a well-trimmed landing strip of curly dark hair. Luke removed his boxers and again lied on his back. His cock pointed straight at the ceiling as Lisa climbed on the bed and straddled him while keeping eye contact with her boss. She positioned her wet pussy directly over his member and slowly descended, impaling herself on his pole.

Lisa leaned forward, resting her hands on Luke's chest. She then began riding Luke's dick, rhythmically and slowly, grinding her clit into Luke's pelvis. Luke licked his thumbs. He reached up and took one of Lisa's breasts in each hand. He gently caressed her tits, rubbing his saliva over her nipples with his thumbs. Lisa's pussy got wetter. She increased the pace and intensity of her ride until she was aggressively slamming her pussy down on Luke's hard cock.

Luke grabbed Lisa by the arms and, without pulling his cock out of her pussy, quickly rolled her over so that he was then on top. Lisa's legs were spread wide. While they kissed, Luke thrusted in and out of Lisa's tight wet snatch. As his strokes quickened, he reached under Lisa and lifted her by her ass, causing her legs to spread even wider. Luke then fucked Lisa hard and fast, plunging his dick in and out of her welcoming kitty. They continued kissing until Luke's body tensed up. He shot his load deep into Lisa, and then collapsed on top of her naked body.

At that point, the recording stopped. David closed his laptop. At least ten seconds passed before either he or Christy said a word.

David finally broke the silence, "So, it's true. They're cheating on us." He sighed and said, "I wonder how long it's been going on."

"Well, I'm going to guess about nine months," Christy said somberly.

"What? Why?" asked David.

"Because Luke hasn't kissed me like that in almost nine months. The only person who has touched me in a long while has been ... me. And do you want to hear something truly pathetic?" she said while chuckling but with tears starting to roll down her face, "I felt guilty about it. It actually felt like I was somehow cheating on him by touching myself." Burying her face in her hands and fully weeping, she proclaimed, "I'm a fool. He's made a fool of me."

David rose from his seat and quickly walked around the table to comfort Christy. She wrapped her arms around his waist, and he leaned down and hugged her in return.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I'm being selfish. You're going through the same thing."

"It's okay," David replied, "It hurts a little less to know I'm not the only person in pain. I guess misery really does love company."

Christy smiled at him. "Do you mind just holding me for a bit?" she asked.

"Not if you don't mind holding me back," he said.

Christy responded, "Deal." And the two continued to hug.

***

Luke came home to an empty house a little before 7:00 that evening. At 8:30, he received a text message from Lisa's phone. It read, "I want a repeat of last night. Meet me at the motel in 30 mins. Same room. The door will be unlocked."

At 9:00, Luke opened the door and walked into the motel room. "Lisa?" he called out to the empty room.

To his surprise, Christy walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a simple blue dress. "Oh, Christy. What are you doing here?" Luke asked trying to seem innocent.

"No," Christy said, "the question is what are you doing here?"

"I - I - I - uh - uh," Luke stammered.

"Don't strain yourself," Christy said sternly. "New question: how long have you been fucking Lisa?" she asked.

Luke was visibly shocked, not just by her question, but by her tone and language. All the gentility and beauty pageant politeness Luke had grown used to from Christy was gone.

Instinctively, he lied, "Honey, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Strike one," she said calmly. "We'll try again," she said speaking slower and more pointedly, "How long have you been fucking Lisa?"

"Okay. I don't think I like your insinuations," Luke said, feigning righteous indignation.

"Strike two," Christy said quickly, then explained, "Now, before you say something to get yourself a third strike, you should know that you were secretly recorded. I've seen a video of you and Lisa in this room together last night. I watched you two having sex. Lisa's husband has seen it too. He's the one who sent you the text from her phone."

Christy took a deep breath to keep her composure, then continued, "So, I'll ask one more time, Luke. And, if you lie again, I will leave this room, I will file for divorce tomorrow, I will share the video with the press, and I will end your political career. So, this is your last chance. How long have you been fucking Lisa?"

Even after hearing this, Luke still contemplated lying to his wife again. However, Christy's detailing of the devastating consequences that would befall him if he lied yet again made up his mind for him. After a few seconds, he confessed, "About eight months or so, give or take."

"How often?" Christy asked.

"How often?" Luke said, genuinely confused.

"Yes, in the eight months or so, give or take that you have been fucking Lisa, how often did you fuck her?" she asked.

"Christy ..." Luke said with hesitation.

"Once a week, five times a week, seven times a week? How often did you FUCK her?!?" Christy demanded.

"Two, sometimes three times a week," Luke said, hanging his head. He took a beat, then looked up and stated, "I'm sorry. It was a mistake."

"A mistake? No, a mistake is accidently drinking from someone else's glass because it looks the same and you thought it was yours. That's a mistake," she chided. "Were you confused? she asked sarcastically, "Is that it? Did you think the black girl sucking your dick was me? Did you accidently stick your cock in a 24-year old's pussy because you thought it was mine?"

"What do you want from me?" Luke asked.

Christy replied, "I want the last 17 years of my life back? Can you give me that? No? How about some honesty?"

"Yes," he said, "I can be honest."

"Was she the first?" Christy asked angrily.

Luke took a deep breath, and said, "No."

"The rumors since we started dating back in college ... were they all true?" Christy asked.

"Most of them, yes," Luke admitted.

"Well, at least I finally know the truth," she said.

"So, what do we do now?" Luke asked.

Christy pointed to the chair in the corner of the room. "Now, you sit down," she said.

Luke walked to the chair and sat down. "Now what?" he inquired.

Christy moved next to the king size bed. "We make things even," she replied, "I had to watch you fuck Lisa in this bed. Now, you have to watch me fuck Lisa's husband in it." "David!" Christy called out.

David then walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh, hell no," Luke said rising to his feet.

"Come on, Luke it's only fair," she responded, "You fucked his wife. Now, he fucks yours."

"I won't allow it," Luke argued.

"Allow it?" she said calmly, "First of all, you've lost your right to complain about anything I do. Whether you like it or not, this is going to happen. Next, just so we're clear, our marriage is over." Finding a voice, she had not used previously in their marriage, she said, "You have been an awful husband to me. But I think you might make a good senator. Right now, we're only negotiating whether I file for divorce tomorrow or wait 'til after the election. So, here's the deal. You sit back down and watch me fuck this man, and I'll hold off on filing until after the election and no one will ever see the recording."

Christy turned toward David and said, "That's, of course, if it's okay with you. David, would you like to fuck me in front of my husband?"

"There is nothing I'd rather do," said David.

"Thank you. It's nice to know that someone wants to fuck me," she said.

Christy then turned her head to look at Luke. "Well, Luke, this is a democracy. And the vote is two to one. So, now, you're going to sit back down in that chair. Don't close your eyes. Don't look away. Just sit there and watch me and David fuck."

As David moved closer to Christy, Luke sank back to his chair. David reached out with both hands and felt the smoothness of Christy's cheeks. He then held Christy's face in his hands.

David leaned in and asked, "May I kiss you?"

Christy smiled up at him and said, "Please do."

Their lips met in a slow passionate kiss. Christy's mouth opened, allowing in David's tongue.

Christy put her arms around David's neck, and David wrapped his arms around Christy's body, pulling her close. He could feel her large breasts as they pressed against him. Their tongues danced in her mouth as they kissed. Christy pulled her lips away, then whispered in David's ear too softly for Luke to hear, "Are we actually going through with this? I know I talk a good game, but the truth is I've never had sex with anyone but my husband."

David kissed the nape of Christy's neck, which made her shiver. He then licked and nibbled on her earlobe. He whispered in her ear, "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"Trust me, I really want to do this," she said softly as her breathing became heavier, "I'm just afraid I won't be good at it. And in the middle, you'll think 'why am I fucking this old woman?'"

David looked deeply into her eyes. "You are an intelligent, caring, and beautiful woman," he reassured her at a volume loud enough to be heard by Luke, "but I'm not going to fuck you." Christy's eyes dropped in disappointment. "I'm going to make love to you," David said.

Hearing this, Christy's face lit up as she looked back into David's eyes. She then kissed David and drove her tongue into his waiting mouth.

After a few seconds, David broke the kiss. He reached behind Christy and unzipped the long zipper on the back of her blue dress. Christy pulled the dress off her shoulders and let if fall to the floor. Because she had planned for this, Christy wasn't wearing anything under her dress. She stood there naked as David stepped back so that his eyes could take all of her in. His gaze started at Christy's feet. They were dainty and showed that she had recently gotten a pedicure. His eyes travelled up her smooth-shaven legs and firm thighs until they reached her blonde triangle of hair where his eyes stopped briefly. Just below her tuft of flaxen curls, David could see a hint of Christy's lips, but not enough to fully appreciate them.

12