The Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake glanced up and his lips curled into a smile. "Kristin, hey! Ready to get started?"

The warmth in his eyes made her breath catch in her throat. "Yes," she managed, averting her gaze.

As he led her to the training area, she stole a glance at his tall, muscular frame and felt heat pooling between her legs. No, no, no! This can't be happening! She bit her lip, torn between desire and guilt.

"Everything okay?" Jake paused, studying her with concern. "You seem...distracted."

Kristin's face flushed crimson as she met his searching gaze. She opened her mouth but no words came out. How could she possibly tell him the truth?

"We can reschedule if you're not feeling up to it today," he offered gently.

"No, I'm fine," she said quickly. The thought of putting this off made her ache with need. She looked away, hating herself for these sinful thoughts even as she hungered for more of them. More of him.

Jake tilted his head, as if trying to read her thoughts. After a long moment, he nodded. "Alright, if you're sure. Let's get started."

Kristin swallowed hard, steeling herself for the sweet torture that was to come.

Kristin followed Jake to the weight bench, acutely aware of his presence behind her. As he adjusted the weights, she admired the way his shirt stretched across his broad shoulders and clung to his sculpted chest. She bit her lip again, longing to run her hands over every inch of him.

"Ready?" Jake's voice startled her from her reverie.

She sat on the bench, pulse racing in anticipation. "Yes."

He guided her through the exercise, his hands lingering on her arms and back, and each casual touch sent sparks through her body. She struggled to focus on his instructions, distracted by the heat of his palms and the husky timbre of his voice.

When the set was over, Jake grinned at her. "Nice work. Take a quick break, then we'll move on to the next exercise."

Kristin sank back against the bench, chest heaving as she watched him walk away. She fanned herself, cursing the flush creeping over her skin and the unwelcome desires simmering inside her.

After a few minutes, Jake returned. "Feeling okay?" He peered at her with a knowing look, as if he could sense the effect he had on her.

She nodded, avoiding his gaze. If he kept looking at her like that, with hunger and promise, she might do something she regretted. Something she craved with every fiber of her being.

"Great. Let's continue." Jake guided her into position for the next exercise, his hands lingering a beat too long, and a shiver ran down her spine.

She was in trouble here, deep trouble, but as his fingers grazed her arm, she didn't want to be anywhere else.

Kristin gritted her teeth as she did another rep, thighs burning and breath coming in gasps. But with each movement, Jake's hands were there, steadying and guiding her, branding her skin through the thin fabric of her shirt.

When the session ended, she sank onto the floor, heart pounding. Jake crouched beside her, all lean muscle and masculine scent. "You did great today." His voice was low, meant for her ears only. "But we're not done yet, are we?"

She stared at him, confused and aroused all at once. They had gone through the entire workout, so what more did he want from her?

He brushed a damp curl off her forehead, fingertips skimming her cheek. "There's still the matter of your form. We should work on that...privately."

The implication slammed into her, igniting a fire in her veins. Did he mean what she thought he meant? She licked her lips, noticing the way his gaze dropped to follow the movement. "I'm not sure that's appropriate."

"Come on." He grasped her hand, pulling her to her feet. The feel of his palm against hers made her tremble. "Live a little."

His eyes gleamed with promise and passion, breaking down her resistance. How long had it been since she felt desired? Since she indulged in pleasure for pleasure's sake?

Maybe it was time to stop denying herself and finally take what she needed. What she craved.

She squeezed his hand, pulse racing. "Okay. Let's go."

Jake grinned, white teeth flashing, and led her toward the empty yoga studio. Toward the unknown.

They entered the dimly lit room, shadows clinging to the corners. Kristin's heart pounded as Jake locked the door behind them, the click of the bolt sliding into place sealing her fate.

He prowled toward her, eyes dark with intent. "On your knees."

The command shocked her, but she found herself obeying without protest. She sank to the mat, gazing up at him through her lashes. Waiting. Wondering what he would do next.

Jake fisted his hand in her hair, tilting her head back. His lips descended, taking hers in a bruising kiss that left no room for doubt about his desire. She moaned, clutching at his shirt to keep herself steady.

When he finally released her, they were both breathless. "That's a good girl," he rasped. "Now, show me what else that mouth can do."

He undid his shorts, freeing his cock. She gasped at the sight of him, big and hard and ready. Her mouth watered, aching to taste. She leaned in slowly, swirling her tongue over the tip, and his groan encouraged her to take more of him inside.

His hands tightened in her hair, guiding her movements. She relaxed her throat, taking him deeper until her lips met his pelvis. The feeling of being used, of giving him pleasure, fueled the fire burning under her skin. She was drenched, needy, desperate for more.

Jake pulled back, dragging her up by the arms. His eyes gleamed with possessive hunger. "On your hands and knees. Now."

She scrambled to obey, anticipation thrumming through her veins. At last, she was going to get what she craved.

Kristin positioned herself on the floor of the empty yoga studio, heart pounding in her chest. This was really happening.

A hand smoothed over the curve of her ass, slipping under the hem of her shorts. "No panties," Jake purred. "Naughty girl." His fingers dipped lower, gliding through her slick folds, and she whimpered at the sensation. "So wet for me already."

He stroked her clit in slow, maddening circles until her arms shook with the effort to stay still. Just when she thought she might come apart, he withdrew completely. She bit back a sob, rocking her hips in search of more.

The sharp crack of his hand meeting her flesh startled a cry from her lips. He'd spanked her, the bloom of heat and pain fading into pleasure. Again and again, he brought his hand down in a rhythmic beat, until her ass stung and she ground herself against his thigh in desperation.

"Please," she gasped. "Jake, I need..."

"I know exactly what you need." He gripped her hips, nudging at her entrance. "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes, god yes. Take me, make me yours!"

With a single thrust, he buried himself inside her, stretching her open. She screamed, nails scraping against the floor. He pounded into her, hard and deep, reaching places no one had before. Her orgasm took her by surprise, rippling through her in waves as he continued to move within her.

When he came with a shout, filling her with his warmth, an unfamiliar possessiveness rose in her chest. She wanted to keep him there, inside her, forever.

Breathless, they collapsed onto the floor together. Jake pulled her against his chest, lips brushing her hair. "That was incredible," he said. "You're incredible."

Kristin smiled, basking in the afterglow and the joy of finding what she never knew she needed. This was only the beginning.

Kristin lay in Jake's arms, her heart pounding as she came down from the high of her orgasm. She had never felt so fulfilled, so alive.

Jake kissed the top of her head. "I should get going. My next client will be here soon." He pulled out of her and stood, offering her his hand.

She took it, rising on shaky legs. As she dressed, she watched Jake from the corner of her eye, memorizing every detail about his body. She wanted to explore him further, to learn what other pleasures he could show her.

"When can I see you again?" she asked.

Jake smirked, pulling his shirt over his head. "I have another session open tomorrow, if you're interested."

"Yes, definitely." She stepped closer, running her hands over his chest. "But I was thinking we could get together outside of the gym too. Maybe for dinner?"

"Dinner could be nice." Jake tilted her chin up, gazing into her eyes. "But are you sure you want to get involved with me? I'm not the relationship type, Kristin. I don't do commitment."

His words stung, but she pushed the hurt aside. This was about embracing her desires, not finding love. She could keep things casual. "I understand. No strings attached."

"Good." He brushed his lips over hers. "Then dinner it is. I'll make reservations for eight. Don't be late."

With a wink, he strode out of the studio, leaving Kristin's heart racing. She had a date with Jake Matthews. A date that would surely lead to another night of passion if she had her way.

She smiled, already counting down the hours until she could lose herself in his arms again.

Chapter 4

Kristin paced around the living room, heart racing as she glanced at the clock again. Where was he? She needed him, craved the way his hands felt on her body and the pleasure that coursed through her veins with each thrust.

The doorbell rang and she flung open the door. Jake stood there, sweat glistening on his brow from the workout. Her eyes roamed over his muscular frame, heat pooling between her legs.

"You wanted to discuss your fitness plan?" His lips quirked into a knowing smirk.

"Yes, come in." She grabbed his shirt and pulled him through the doorway, crashing her lips against his. He slammed the door behind them, pinning her against the wall as his hands roamed under her shirt.

"I can't stop thinking about you," she panted between kisses. "Need you inside me."

"I'm here now." He lifted her shirt over her head and unhooked her bra, teasing her nipples with his fingers. She moaned, arching into his touch.

After weeks of secret trysts, she knew every inch of his body, but she never tired of exploring him. Her hands slipped under the waistband of his shorts, fingers curling around his hard length.

He growled, eyes dark with lust. "On the couch. Now."

She hurried to comply, shimmying out of her shorts and panties on the way. By the time she sank onto the cushions, legs spread in invitation, he had rid himself of his clothes.

Jake knelt before her, calloused hands sliding up the inside of her thighs. "So wet for me already." His eyes flashed up to meet hers. "I'm going to make you come so hard you see stars."

A breathy moan escaped her as his head dipped between her legs. This was what she craved, what she needed - the pleasure and passion only he could give her. She threaded her fingers through his hair, surrendering herself to the bliss of his skilled tongue and the promises of what was to come.

Kristin lost herself in the sensations, barely aware of the pleas spilling from her lips. Jake knew her body better than she did, bringing her to the edge again and again only to pull back at the last second.

By the time he finally let her tumble over the edge, her entire body was trembling with need. "Please," she whimpered, too far gone for pride. "I need you inside me."

"I've got you." He rose above her, bracing his hands on either side of her head. The thick head of his cock nudged at her entrance, teasing, and she arched up with a desperate moan.

With a growl, he thrust into her, filling her so completely she saw stars. She cried out, nails digging into the firm muscle of his back as he began to move. Hard, deep strokes that set her nerve endings ablaze and stole the breath from her lungs.

"You feel so good," he panted against her neck. "So tight and wet for me."

She could only moan in response, clinging to him as ecstasy built within her once more. His rhythm faltered and he plunged deep, spilling himself inside her with a groan.

They lay in a tangle of limbs, her head pillowed on his chest as their breathing slowed. Though sated for now, desire still simmered beneath her skin. She knew this was only the beginning.

"When can I see you again?" The words were out before she could stop them. She tensed, afraid she had revealed too much, but his arms tightened around her.

"Whenever you want," he said, lips brushing her hair. "I'm yours, for as long as you'll have me."

A slow smile spread across her face. Perhaps this was the start of something far more dangerous than a simple affair. But as his heartbeat steadied beneath her cheek, she found she didn't much care. She was tired of playing by the rules. It was time to finally live for herself, and take what she wanted.

Chapter 5

Kristin gazed out the window of the coffee shop, nerves twisting in her stomach. After her passionate encounter with Jake, she found herself craving more--more excitement, more pleasure, more of everything she'd been missing.

She fiddled with the sleeve of her blouse, wondering if she was making a mistake. But when a tall, handsome man walked through the door, her doubts fled. He was even more striking than his photos, with piercing blue eyes and a strong, angular jaw. Their gazes met from across the room and her pulse quickened.

He approached her table with a charming smile. "Kristin?"

She stood, smoothing her skirt. "Matt?"

"A pleasure to meet you." He took her hand and brushed his lips across her knuckles, sending a delicious shiver down her spine.

"The pleasure is mine." She gestured for him to sit, hiding her eagerness behind a coy smile. They made casual small talk as they nursed their coffees, but the simmering heat in Matt's gaze left no doubt as to his intentions.

When he invited her back to his place, she didn't hesitate. On the drive over, he rested his hand on her thigh, inching higher until she was squirming in her seat.

As soon as they were inside his home, he pinned her against the wall and claimed her mouth in a searing kiss. She moaned, arching into him and tangling her fingers in his hair.

He nudged her chin up, trailing hot, open-mouthed kisses down her throat. "I'm going to make you feel so good, Kristin," he whispered, hands roaming over her curves. "In ways your husband never could."

A thrill shot through her at his words. She was tired of playing by the rules, of denying herself pleasure to maintain the facade of a happy marriage. It was time to finally live for herself, and take what she wanted.

And she wanted Matt--wanted his hands and mouth on every inch of her body, wanted to explore the depths of her desire without restraint. She smiled, gazing up at him through half-lidded eyes.

"I'm counting on it."

Matt wasted no time undressing her, peeling off each layer of clothing between searing kisses until she stood naked before him. He eyed her hungrily, drinking in her full breasts, curvy hips, and smooth skin.

"Gorgeous," he breathed, cupping her breasts and rolling her nipples between his fingers. She moaned, heat pooling low in her belly. It had been so long since anyone looked at her with such raw desire.

He kissed a path down her body, dropping to his knees as he reached the apex of her thighs. She gasped as he parted her folds with his tongue, flicking and swirling until her knees threatened to buckle.

Building pressure coiled inside her, straining for release. Just as she teetered on the edge, he pulled back, grinning up at her. "Not yet, darling. I want to feel you come around me."

He stood, shrugging off his clothes to reveal his impressive length. She licked her lips, craving the delicious stretch of him inside her.

Matt lifted her onto the table, spreading her thighs wide as he positioned himself at her entrance. "Look at me," he commanded, his eyes burning into hers.

She gazed up at him, pulse racing in anticipation. With a sharp thrust, he buried himself to the hilt inside her. She cried out, overwhelmed by the intensity of being so fully filled.

He began to move, hard and deep, in a relentless rhythm that drove her closer and closer to ecstasy. "Come for me, Kristin," he gritted out.

The coil snapped, pleasure rippling through her in waves. She clutched at his shoulders, clinging to him as her inner walls clenched and pulsed.

With a groan, Matt followed her over the edge, spilling himself inside her. Breathless, they clung to each other, the remnants of their passion sliding down her thighs.

Kristin sighed, sated and flushed. She had never imagined that sex could be so thrilling, so all-consuming. Her curiosity was awakened, and she hungered to explore the depths of pleasure that had only just been revealed to her.

Kristin wiped herself clean in Matt's bathroom, her body still humming with satisfaction. She gazed at her reflection, noticing a new glint of mischief in her eyes.

On her way out, Matt kissed her deeply. "Come back anytime you like," he said with a knowing smile.

She walked to her car on trembling legs, already contemplating when she could return. But as the thrill of her encounter faded, guilt began to creep in. She had betrayed Ryan in an unforgivable way. Their marriage would be over if he ever found out.

Kristin shook off her doubts, clinging to the memory of pure bliss she had found in Matt's arms. She wasn't ready to give that up. There had to be a way to balance her new desires with her obligations. She just needed to be more careful.

Chapter 6

Kristin grew adept at crafting excuses for her absences, weaving intricate lies to throw Ryan off the scent. Her secret life as a wanton seductress remained safely hidden behind a facade of normalcy.

She couldn't get enough, seeking out thrills wherever she could find them. Her world became a whirlwind of passion and exploration as she pushed the limits of her sexuality.

With Jake, she explored the depths of submission and control. With others, she discovered the exotic pleasures of voyeurism or public sex. And always, there was Maria - a source of forbidden delight unlike any other.

Kristin found new depths of ecstasy with each encounter, awakening parts of herself she never knew existed. Her curiosity was insatiable, leading her into uncharted territory that both thrilled and frightened her.

She knew it was only a matter of time before her double life came crashing down around her. But for now, she would lose herself in the pleasures of the moment, embracing her secret sluttiness with wild abandon. The future could wait - she had too many desires left to fulfill.

Chapter 7

Kristin sank into the warmth of her bath, letting the lavender-scented water soothe her tired muscles. She closed her eyes and breathed deep, savoring the lingering sensations of her encounter with Jake that afternoon.

His fingers entwined in her hair, his breath hot against her neck as he took her from behind. The memory sent a delicious shiver down her spine. She could still feel the delicious stretch and burn as he filled her, hitting that spot deep inside again and again until she came with a cry that echoed off the walls.

A smile curved her lips at the recollection. Who would have thought she had it in her? The good wife, so proper and demure. If only Ryan could see her now.

Her hand drifted down beneath the water, finding the sensitive nub between her legs. She circled it slowly, building the pressure as she remembered Jake's hands on her, the possessive way he gripped her hips. The water lapped at her breasts as her back arched, breath coming fast.

She was close, so close...when a knock rattled the bathroom door. "Kristin? Are you almost done? I need to use the shower before I head out."

Kristin bit back a whimper of frustration. "Just a minute!" she called, pulling her hand away. She took a deep, steadying breath and sank lower in the water, waiting for her arousal to fade.