The Perfect Student Pt. 06

Story Info
Rebecca learns a lesson about total domination.
6.6k words
4.13
4.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca waited for three weeks for Professor Case to talk, text, or anything to let her know that she was still his dirty little whore, but nothing not even a seductive look. Then one day right after class as she was walking towards the door, she heard his voice.

"Rebecca come here!"

It gave her goosebumps all over her body, excitement flooded her body from her head to her toes. She tried not to smile or run to him as she turned and walked over to him standing behind his lecturing stand. Once everyone had left the classroom he turned to face her and wasted no time sliding his right hand between her tan legs and right to her uncovered pussy. He slid him middle and ring finger into her pussy and started to finger her right there in the classroom. He knew that there was not another class coming in and he had missed the look on her face, her breathing, and her wetness when he fingered her little wet pussy. Yes he was punishing her for have sex without his permission but it was torturing him not being with his little whore.

He continued to finger her wet pussy sliding his fingers into her as deep as they would go, and moving them in and out of her as fast as he could. He was determined to make her cum right here in the classroom and on his fingers. He continued his fingering of her soaking wet pussy just like a piston of a car racing down the road going as fast as he could possibly go. Ten minutes went by with him fingering her not saying a word to her but listening to her heavy breathing and looking at her face with her eyes closed tightly and her biting her bottom lip he knew she was ready to explode.

"Cum my whore! Cum all over my fingers."

He says to her in a calm voice. Just then she dropped the books that she had been holding in her right hand. They fall to the floor making a very loud bang like a gunshot going off. With her left hand she reaches up and grabs the lecturing stand as she tries to steady herself from falling. Her orgasm floods over her entire body like a wave on the ocean rolls onto the beach. He could feel her pussy contract several times around his two fingers as they become drenched with her hot pussy juice, it trickles onto his other fingers, and onto her inner thighs.

After he could tell she was done cumming he slowly pulled his soaked fingers out of her and started wiping them on her face. Rebecca responded by opening her mouth so that he could slide his cum covered fingers one at a time into her warm mouth so she could lean them off for him.

"That's it get them nice and clean for me. You have missed being treated like a little whore, haven't you?"

He asked her, looking straight into her soft, dark, brown eyes.

"Yes, sir very much."

Rebecca answered him back removing his finger just long enough to the words. She continued to lick each one of his fingers clean of her cum, wrapping her luscious lips around each one of them at a time and swirling her tongue around the finger that was in her mouth at that time.

"Well, I hope you have learned your lesson and you will remember that you can not have sex with anyone else unless I arrange it for you or if I don't arrange it you will be punished for it and you are will to suffer the consequences of your actions".

"Yes, sir. I am very sorry it will never happen again, sir".

Rebecca tells him as she finishes cleaning off his last finger.

"Pick up your stuff. You will receive a text from me in a couple of days, be ready for it." He tells her.

"Yes, sir. I will be waiting."

She says to him as she starts picking up her books that were on the floor.

"Ok you can leave, my dirty little whore."

Professor Case says as he leans in and kisses her on her forehead. She turns and walks away. He just watches her walk away staring at her hot little ass that he just loves spanking and fucking the hell out of it.

It was a rainy Thursday afternoon and Rebecca was laying in her bed working on a report for her psychology class that was due next Friday but she wanted to make sure she had it done and it was done right. Just then her cell phone buzzed, she look down at the number. It was professor Case. She hurried up and opened the text, she could hardly wait to see what it was he wanted her to do this. She looked at the text that read...you will receive a package tomorrow with what you will wear and your instructions as well...instruction? She was now to excited and curious about what it was that she was going to have to do for him.

Not that she cared, she would do whatever he told her to do and won't think twice about it. She could feel herself starting to become wet with the thoughts that were going through her mind. She got up off the bed and even she knew her roommate was not there and wouldn't be back of another hour or so she still didn't want to take that chance. Rebecca returned to her bed and laid down facing the ceiling. She closed her eyes and started to picture the things Professor Case might tell her to do, and as she did she slid her right hand inside her shorts that she had on.

She started by rubbing her pussy until she couldn't take it any more and then she slowly entered her middle and ring finger into her wet pussy. Thoughts the things that he had already had her do and thought of other things that she would do for him all started colliding in her mind. With wasn't long before she was slamming her fingers inside of herself and the palm of her hand was smacking up against her pussy. The more things she could think of the harder and faster she went with her hand moan like a wild animal in heat she was closing control of her body. Just then she arched her back and buried her fingers deep inside her pussy as waves of orgasms flooded her drenching her fingers, shorts, and her bed. Lay there for several minutes after her last orgasm with her fingers still inside her and feeling the wetness around her ass cheeks. She catches her breath, opens her eyes and thinks to herself that she better get things cleaned up.

Friday rolled on very slow for Rebecca, after her last class she almost ran back to her dorm hoping to have her package, but when she got there, it had not come yet. Finally at four o'clock there was a knock on the door Rebecca jumped out of her seat and darted to the door. She opened the door, looked at the delivery guy and said.

"Where do I sign?"

He just held up the electronic signature pad and pointed without saying a word to her. She remember what the signature was for the last package she received from Professor Case. She took the pen and signed it "dirty little whore". When she gave the pad back to the man he looked at her signature and the name on the package.

"Here you go?"

The delivery man says as he hands her the package.

"Thank you" Rebecca says as she shouts the door and heads to her room.

"Who was that?" She heard her roommate ask as she walked out of the bathroom after taking her shower.

"It just some stuff I ordered for my chemistry class. I'm going to go in my room and check it out."

"You worry me Rebecca!" Her roommates say in a laugh tone of voice. Rebecca just smiles at her and says.

"I know" Rebecca laughs and goes into her room, shouting the door behind her.

She rips the package open wanting to see what was in as soon as possible like a little kid on Christmas morning ripping open a gift from Santa. Rebecca had the package open and started to pull items of clothing out of it. The first thing she pulled out was a thin white button up shirt with short sleeves that button as well. The next thing was a pair on black thigh high stockings that had a kind of silver sparkle to them, next was a pair of black strapped heels about three inches. The last item of clothing she pulled out was a plaid green and dark blue short pleated skirt.

She thought to herself as she smiled, I get to dress up like a slutty school girl. Rebecca notice an envelope at the bottom of the box so she pulled it out and opened it. Inside was forty dollars and a piece of paper that was folded up. She unfolded the piece of paper to read it, it had her instruction on it.

Tonight take a taxi to 350 West Fountain Street. The forty is for the taxi there. Once you get there go straight to room 324. Stop in front of the door, get on your knees, and knock. Wait on your knees until someone answers the door.

She looked at her phone to see what time it was, she had one and a half hours to get ready and be there on her knees waiting to see who was going to answer the door.

Rebecca got ready and took one last look at herself in the mirror by the door. Her roommate had just left thirty minutes ago to go on her Friday night partying like every Friday night. She look fucking hot she thought looking in the mirror. I look like a complete slut just wanting to be fuck all night, she thought to herself with a smile of satisfaction on her face. She called for a taxi and waited, looking out the window every few minutes until it arrived.

Rebecca opened the door, closing it behind her as she left and walked down the hall to the front door. As she walked to the door and to the taxi she could feel every guy in the building that saw her stop whatever they were doing so they could stare at her. They could look all they wanted but unless they or her had permission for her to have sex with them it wasn't going to happen. She open the taxi door and got in telling the taxi driver the address she wanted to go to. He just smiled and looked her over from head to toe.

"Ok, anywhere you want." He said to her.

She arrived at her destination, paid the taxi and walk straight to room 324. Rebecca got down on her knees and knocked on the door, she could hear someone talking, and thought it sounded like a familiar voice. She waited there on her knees in the hallway for someone to answer the door but for the longest time no one came. As she waited several people walked by her some of them even laughed as the walked by all of them whispering about her. She didn't care as a matter of fact it was kind of turning her on the longer she had to wait and the more people that show her like this.

Finally the door opened, as Rebecca looked up her breathing picked up just a little bit more. Now she could place the face with the voice she heard, it was Megan. Megan was standing there in front of her in a light orange sun dress with two small straps across her sexy dark tan shoulders. Megan reached down with her right hand and grabbed Rebecca by the hair and pulled her to her feet while twisting her hair around her tan hand.

"Come in slut and let's play!"

Megan pulled Rebecca into the room by her hair and Rebecca kind of stumble a little bit trying to get her feet underneath her.

"Today is my twenty first birthday, and you are my present from Professor Case to use any way I want to and I there are a lot of things I'm going to do to that hot little body of yours. Plus there are a lot of things you are going to do to me as well, whore!"

Megan says to her as she pushes the door shut and swings Rebecca to the floor.

"Stand up slut! I want to look at you."

Rebecca jumps to her feet and looks right at Megan.

"Did I tell you, you could look at me, whore?"

Megan says to her. Rebecca looked down at the floor and tries not to make eye contact with Megan but it was very hard, she had never seen a woman look as sexy as Megan.

Megan walked around Rebecca running her finger tip across her body, she went behind her and leaned next to Rebecca's right ear and whispered.

"Lift the back of your skirt up for me, slut!"

Rebecca reaches around and pulls the back of her short skirt up revealing her hot little ass to Megan.

"What a hot little slutty ass you have. I bet all the boys think about shoving their hard cocks in there and fucking you until they blast a load of cum in you, don't they?"

Megan says to her as she jerks her head back by her hair.

"I don't know!" Rebecca response back to her.

"Oh you know as well as I know they do!"

Megan says pushing Rebecca's head forward and letting go of her hair. Rebecca still had the back of her skirt pulled up.

"Lean forward, you nasty whore!"

Megan order her. Just as Rebecca leaned forward Megan smacked her right cheek so hard it almost knocked her over, but as soon as she recovered her balance Megan smacked her left cheek just as hard but she was ready for it this time. Megan laughed and said.

"I'm going to beat this hot little ass of yours until it fucking glows red in the dark!"

With that Megan proceeded to spank Rebecca's ass with her bare hand for the next five minutes or so.

Rebecca was very sore and red from the spanking she had just received but held up better than any other one had ever done. Megan was impressed but she was told by professor Case that she learned very quick and was very willing to please. Megan grabbed Rebecca by the hair on the back of her head again jerking her head back and twisting her hair in her hand.

"You can let your skirt down! Turn around and let me see that pretty little face of your, whore!"

Rebecca let go of her skirt and turn around the best she could with Megan holding onto her hair.

"Such a pretty face, great little ass, perky little tits, and hot legs. You are like a slutty girl next door type. No wonder Professor enjoys treating you like the nasty little whore that you really are!"

Megan said to her as she let go of Rebecca's hair. Megan then took her tan little fingers and ran them down Rebecca's next down slowly between her excite tits. Rebecca's breathing was very heavy and at a fast pace, her heart was beating like she had been jogging up a steep hill. Megan stopped her slender fingers just below Rebecca's tits, she looked at Rebecca which was looking down at the floor.

"You can look at me now!"

Rebecca turned her eyes up to look at Megan, as their eyes met Rebecca could see the lust in her eyes she knew this was going to be a night she would never forget.

"I'm going to do things to you that every guy would love to do, and your going to do things for me that every woman would love to have you do to them. You are my dirty little whore tonight is that clear?

Megan asked her.

"Yes".

Rebecca responded back in an excited and nervous voice. Just then Megan took her hands and slid them into Rebecca's shirt in between two buttons just far enough to leave her thumbs out and with one quick motion she ripped Rebecca's shirt wide open with several buttons flying across the room.

Megan slid her hands over to Rebecca's perky excited tits. She started to roll Rebecca's nipples between her fingers until she had them both between her thumbs and index fingers. Looking Rebecca straight into her eyes she pinched down on them and gave them both a little twist then she pulled them just so slightly but hard enough to have Rebecca's tits look like they were both reaching for Megan's body.

"Who's whore are you tonight?" Megan asked Rebecca.

"I am yours, to do whatever you tell me to do." Rebecca replied.

"Yes you are whore, yes you are!"

With that Megan gave Rebecca's nipples a little more twist as she took a step backwards. Rebecca let out a soft moan but she wasn't sure herself if it was a painful moan or a moan of excitement.

"Don't let me move you from the spot that you are standing at, whore!"

Megan commands Rebecca. Megan steps back another step pulling Rebecca's nipples even more, then another, and another. Rebecca was feeling as if she was going to pull her nipples right off of her body but she was told not to move and that was what she was going to do, not move. Megan took a couple more steps back to the point Rebecca was body was feeling the pull on her. Megan took one more step back as she just stared into Rebecca's soft eyes, just then Rebecca stumbled forwards just enough that Megan noticed

"Did you just move, whore?" Megan said in a stern voice.

"Yes". Rebecca replied in a soft sorrowful voice.

"Well then it looks like I will just have to punish you for not following orders."

With that Megan let go of her sore nipples and without any warning she raised her hands above her head. She brought them down on Rebecca's tits like a missile slamming on to earth. A loud smack echoed through the hotel room, a look of pain filled Rebecca face. Then Megan's hands came from both sides of Rebecca's body smacking the outer side of her excited tits. Then from above, then the side. Megan continued this bombardment of slaps on Rebecca's tits for several minutes. By the time Megan was done Rebecca's tits were as red as her ass cheeks, but she was not going to let her pain be seen on her face for Megan

"Take that slutty skirt of yours off, whore!"

Megan commanded Rebecca to do so she obeyed and did what she was told to do. She was standing in the middle of this hotel room with her ass cheeks and her tit red with Megan's hand prints on them wearing just her heels and black thigh highs. Megan then ordered Rebecca to get on her hands and knees and crawl over to her so she could remove Megan's dress for her. Rebecca did what was commanded of her and she did she finally got to see Megan's goddess looking body completely naked. Rebecca couldn't help herself but to stare with excitement from what she was seeing, as she liked her lips just so to get them a little wet Megan asked her.

"Do you like what you see, do you?"

"Yes". Rebecca replied with no hesitation.

"Lay on the floor, on your back. You know your normal position, whore".

Megan tells her. Rebecca lays down on the floor. Megan picks up a bottle of champagne that had been sitting in ice that Rebecca noticed earlier but had forgotten all about it until now. Megan popped the cork then she walked over to where Rebecca was laying down, and stood over her body with the heels of her shoes on both side of Rebecca's head. Rebecca was looking up at her, noticing how Megan's pussy was glistening from being wet with excitement. She felt the urge to jump up and shove her tongue deep into it, she wanted to please Megan as much as possible.

"Have you ever tasted champaign before, whore?" Megan asked her.

"No". She replied moving her eyes from eyes slowly up and down Megan's delicious looking legs.

"Well tonight I'm going to treat you to a new world that I have a feeling you will really enjoy. Not only are you going to get to taste champagne for the first time but you are going to get to drink it straight from my pussy. Does that sound good to you?"

Megan said with a smile as she looked down onto Rebecca's face.

"Yes" Rebecca replied with an excited voice.

With that Megan shook the bottle just enough to get a little bit of pressure in it she then carefully placed the opened end inside her own pussy and slid her finger off of it. Rebecca could see the look on Megan's face as the champaign shot into her wet pussy. Megan pulled the bottle out of her pussy and tighten her muscle just long enough to look down at Rebecca and order her to open her slutty little mouth. Then Magen squatted down over Rebecca's face lining up her champaign filled pussy with Rebecca's opened mouth and when she was just an inch or so away from it, Megan let go and the champagne flowed from her pussy right into Rebecca's mouth. Rebecca tried to swallow as much as possible as the steady stream flowed and when it had subsided Rebecca took her tongue, and leaned forward so she could get a taste of that hot little pussy just inches away from her face.

Without any warning at all Megan pulled away before Rebecca's tongue could not reach its destination.

"Not yet, you still have more champaign to drink, whore."

With that Megan repeated shooting the champaign into her soaking wet pussy and then spraying it into Rebecca's eagerly waiting mouth until there wasn't enough in the bootle to do that anymore. Then with a smile she looked down at Rebecca's champagne soaked face and hair.

12