The Perfect Surrogate Pt. 02

Story Info
Girl attempts an escape from the captors trying to breed her.
4.5k words
4.46
40k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're hurting me! Stop it!"

"Ivy, it's just a little blood drawing. I've done them for you dozens of times!"

"Just stop!" Ivy screamed at the top of her lungs as Scott approached her with the large needle. There wasn't much fighting the poor girl could do. She was completely strapped down in this replica doctor's office the insane couple had constructed in their home, her feet in stirrups like she was at her OBGYN. She could twitch and pull and make lots of noise but very little movement could actually be done.

And she was completely exhausted, too exhausted to put up much of a real fight when it was clearly so futile. After her legs had been let down from the ceiling hook, Sophie had given her some eagerly accepted pajamas and she was brought out of her secret room for the promised "movie time." Her wrists and ankles were bound the entire time, and she was eventually gagged after she continuously begged for release. The couple acted like there was absolutely nothing abnormal about this situation at all as she sat on either side of their captive.

At the end of the film she was unbound but locked in her room, simply told to get a 'good night's sleep.' She had banged on the door for almost an hour to no avail, putting endless codes into the keypad. She checked every aspect of her room for something, anything, she could use. There was nothing. Healthy snacks filled the fridge, none of the books were heavy enough to do damage, and the bathroom had no mirrors to break. She could only pace around and stew in her situation. She did not fall asleep as much as she passed out from pure exhaustion. She woke up fitfully and hungry, nibbling on the fruit in her room before the pair came in and declared it was time for a 'check-up.'

"Why do you need my blood?" Ivy asked, yanking her arm as wildly as she could in her restraints.

"Hold it still, Sophie. Because, dear, we want to make sure you're healthy. And eventually, it will tell us if you are expecting."

"Oh, how wonderful that will be!" Sophie squealed, clamping an iron grip on her forearm to keep it still for the needle.

"Ow!" Ivy screamed, louder than she needed to as the needle pricked her arm.

"What a drama queen," Scott said with a chuckle and shake of his head. "I wish I heard all these noises in bed last night. We'll have to keep experimenting, won't we?" Ivy glared at him. She couldn't decide who she hated more, her former friend who betrayed her, or this virtual stranger who now felt entitled to every aspect of her body. After he finished the blood draw, she felt him prod at her opening with some kind of liquid, lube she surmised.

"You don't need to do that!" She shouted, tugging and pulling so hard the exam chair shook. "God, you know everything about me! You don't have to look with that thing!" She felt the cold metal speculum be shoved inside of her and she shrieked again.

"I know it's not fun," Sophie said with sympathy. "We just need to get into the habit of regular checks. The sooner we're in a routine, the sooner-"

"I don't care about a routine! Get it out!"

"Why don't you finish the exam while I do a swab, dear," Scott said over her din. "Get this done quickly. Stress isn't good for her."

"Sure. Let's check you for lumps and bumps!" While Ivy continued to protest her treatment, Sophie started feeling along her neck for any swelling. "All this screaming can't be good for her throat. We can do some tea before bed." She then moved down to her breasts to feel for any abnormalities. "These look good, but we know how sensitive they can be." Sophie continues her fondling far past what could be considered an 'exam,' cupping them from the bottom and rubbing her thumbs over her nipples. "Feeling alright, Ivy?"

"No! Sophie, just stop!"

"How can I!" Sohoie said with a light and joking air. She jiggled her breasts playfully before covering them entirely with her hands to squeeze. "They are just so easy to play with. They are going to fill out so nicely when the time comes." She kneaded them like a delicate pastry dough while Ivy whined. She felt Scott make a swab against her cervix and then the speculum was finally removed.

"Just let me out of this! I want to go home!"

"Still so much energy," Scott said as he put his tools down, looking at his prey with admiration. He rubbed her bare thigh, patting the insides with a light slap.

"She's strong. That's why she's perfect."

"We need to do it. Now."

"Right now?" Sophie asked, before noticing how aroused her husband was. "Let's get her-"

"No. Here. We're doing it here."

"No! Let me go!" Ivy kicked her legs in the stirrup and screamed, pulling violently on her arm restraints. She couldn't go through another attempt at inseminating her.

"Ivy, Ivy calm down!" Sophie shouted over the din. If she wasn't relaxed the chances of conception would go down even further. "Ivy, if you calm down like a good girl, we'll let you go outside for a little bit." This caught everyone's attention quickly.

"Outside?" Scott asked with an arched eyebrow.

"She'll have a vitamin D deficiency if we keep her indoors all the time. And it can be a nice incentive to take her medicine, as it were." Ivy calmed a bit, her mind whirling. Outside, outside! She could make a break for it out there, or at least have a better chance than when she was inside. She tried to force her body to relax, gripping the edges of the chair.

"If I get to go outside, I'll try to... relax." Her heart was still beating wildly in her chest but she kept herself still. She couldn't blow this chance.

"That's a good girl," Scott said, quickly unbuckling his pants, more concerned with getting his seed planted than the particulars of the aftermath. "We need you nice and relaxed for our family. Just stay nice and calm." Sophie began rooting through the drawers of the miniature doctor's office, trying to find her vibrator.

"If you want to earn outside time I need you to participate, Ivy," she said as she looked. "I don't want to do all the work every time to get you to finish. Not that I don't enjoy helping, of course." Ivy felt sickened by this but knew she had to at least attempt to play along for a chance at escape. So as Scott pulled himself out and began to nudge it into her sore opening, she did her best to move her hips along with him. He sighed as he continued to move himself forward, stretching and filling her.

"God, that's amazing," he grunted, giving a sharp push to bottom out, making Ivy squeak in surprise. "Keep moving that body, honey. You want to go out, right?" Ivy looked away, disgusted at herself, but tried her best to wriggle and twist in a way that would get him to finish quickly. She didn't even notice Sophie had found her toy until it was pressed suddenly against her nipple. She moaned loudly and her body jerked around wildly in the restraints. Sophie lazily dragged the vibrator in twisting patterns across her body, circling her breasts, drawing it down her sternum, and even touching it behind her ear. This, combined with the now frantic pace Scott was moving, clouded Ivy's brain. His hips slammed against hers in rapid succession.

"Get that right in between her fucking legs, I'm gonna cum!" Scott snapped at his wife, and though she listened, Ivy could tell she wasn't happy. Before she could dwell on it, though, the vibrator was between her legs and she was pushed into an orgasm at the same time he shot his load inside of her. Just like before, he quickly pulled out and adjusted the straps her legs were in so they were closer to the ceiling. "Clean up," he grunted at Sophie, before tucking himself away. "30 minutes and then I'll take her outside." Once he left Sophie began to put away the medical supplies.

"He shouldn't talk to you like that," Ivy said after her head was a bit clearer. Sophie glanced at her and then kept cleaning.

"Like what?"

"Snapping at you, not being considerate of what you want to do. And your needs. He acts like you're not important. He gets relief and what do you get? Seems like you're doing most of the work in this situation getting no rewards. Who is taking care of you, Sophie?" Sophie paused for a moment and plastered on a smile.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that, dear." She patted Ivy on the top of the head and finished putting everything away before leaving her alone. Ivy hoped Sophie had somewhat listened to her. Driving a wedge between these two could lead to her freedom if her escape attempt failed.

After thirty minutes had passed, Scott came back into the makeshift office, untied her, and tossed her some sweats, underwear, and a t-shirt to put on. He went to tie her wrists and Ivy hissed in pain. "Please, Scott," she whimpered, trying to make herself sound small and pathetic. "I've been tied up so much, it really hurts. Just hold me, please?" Her wrists were red with rubbing so he relented, keeping a firm grip on her upper arm instead as he guided her through the house.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said. "I can be reasonable when it comes to things like restraints and such. We're not monsters you know." Ivy almost rolled her eyes. Sure they weren't. He opened the door and she squinted in the sunlight as they stepped out. "Take some deep breaths. Your room has good ventilation, but nothing is better for the body than good, clean air. Far away from nasty pollution. Living out here, you'll probably never get sick again."

"Am I always going to live here?" She asked, scanning the tree line and waiting for his grip to loosen slightly. It would only take a second to get away.

"Oh yes. The mountains are the best place to live, not the dirty city. We might need a bigger place to fit everyone once they start coming," he reached over with his hand and tapped her stomach. "But for now we have plenty of space." Ivy shivered a bit at his possessive touch. She turned towards him, looking up through her lashes.

"And what do you think about me? My place in your family?"

"You are so very special to us," Scott said. "What you're going to give us-"

"No, what do you think? Not 'us.' I feel like Sophie is... jealous. Of what we have." Scott's eyes flashed a bit and he released her arm to touch her face.

"Oh, Ivy-" Slam! Her knee came up hard between his legs. He made a choking noise, thankfully not too loud. As he dropped to his knees, she did it again and punched him in the cheek for good measure. Before he could get his bearings, she was off into the dense trees, running as fast as she could. She had no shoes so she felt every rock and twig and root, but she had to keep running. They would be right behind her in no time at all.

She thought about where she could go. Find a road maybe, but roads were usually empty around here. She thought if she could find another cabin she could get to a phone. Neighbors were far away, but they existed. Her own cabin had a close neighbor, a young man she was somewhat friendly with. Maybe she could find him and hide out there. She kept running until her lungs were bursting, and then ducked behind a tree, trying to keep her panting to a minimum in case someone might hear her.

"Excuse me? What the fuck are you doing there?" A male voice, thankfully not Scott's rang out.

"Sshhh!" Ivy hushed on instinct, terrified of being found before she even saw who was shouting and jogging towards her. Late thirties, man, vaguely familiar in flannel and a cap. Not her neighbor. Probably here hunting. And almost definitely had a phone. "I'm sorry," she said softly, clutching her chest as her heartbeat. "Someone's after me. I need a phone." It would be too insane to tell the whole story, she decided, so she settled on simply trying to get a phone as quickly as possible.

"Did you not see the no trespassing sign?" The man barked as he approached her, either not hearing her or choosing to ignore her words.

"No, I didn't! I'm sorry, but I need the police right now. I'm in danger."

"Yes, you are. If I had brought my rifle out here, I would have thought you were an animal and killed you. Turns out you were just a sneaky intruder."

"No! No, I'm not! I just need help, I need to get inside somewhere, I have money I'll give you I just need to call-"

"Wait, I know you." The man had finally reached her, staring down at her. Ivy felt herself shrink, he was twice her size even if he was skinny.

"Wonderful, please I need your help I've been attacked by a-"

"You have a cabin in the area, right? The painter?"

"I'm going to go, I'm sorry for trespassing." Maybe the next person she would meet would be more helpful. But as she tried to run off the man grabbed her upper arm and shoved her back against the tree.

"You're being rude," he snapped, grabbing her other arm to hold in her place, bark scratching against her back. "You are that girl, right?"

"Yes!" She cried, before lowering her volume again. Her eyes filled with tears. "Please, I need help!"

"Yes, you do. Not many people are out here this time of year. And people who are polite and friendly to us locals know the rules. Stay on your own property. But you aren't polite and friendly, are you? You stay in your little cabin and refuse to let anyone get a good look at you. You refuse to know the rules."

"Just let me go and I won't bother you anymore!"

"No, you need to learn that breaking rules has punishments out here." She tried to twist away but he easily flipped her so her stomach was pressed against the trunk and pinned both wrists above her head with one hand.

"Please don't do this," Ivy groaned as her cheek was rubbed against the tree. "Let me go and I'll never come back here. There are people following me and they're crazy! You need to listen to me."

"They can have you back once we're done," the man grunted, running his free hand down her side, digging his fingers in when he got to her hip. "Fuck, that's beautiful," he swore under his breath before grabbing the top of her sweats and pulling them down to her knees.

"No!" Ivy screamed before she could stop herself as she felt him push his crotch against her. Who would be worse in this moment though, this man or her kidnappers? She felt him firm up, rubbing on her while she wiggled helplessly.

"Shut up," he ordered, pulling down her underwear next, squeezing what was underneath. "You need to learn that walking onto a man's property means you are his property. Understand?" When she didn't answer, he slapped her ass hard, making her help again. "Understand?"

"Yes!" She replied, afraid of being slapped again. He reached around and groped her breast through her thin shirt.

"No bra, either. You fucking wanted this."

She whimpered as his fingers prodded her opening, rough and coarse. He fumbled there for a few minutes before giving up.

"You don't want to get wet? Fine, it's your funeral." She couldn't help the scream ripping from her throat as she felt his cock begin to nudge its way inside of her. This couldn't be happening again! She was so distressed she didn't hear the footsteps coming up behind the hunter and only realized they had been found when the man suddenly grunted and his weight was lifted off of her. She gave a gasping sigh of relief and tried to run but her pants were still around her knees and she immediately tripped on them and fell on her face.

"I guess intelligence really is subjective," a voice behind her chuckled and she groaned.

"No, please! Just let me-"

"Shut up." Two sets of hands pulled her to her feet, tugging her sweats up, locking her wrists behind her back, and shoving a thick gag into a mouth, a large ball covered by a thick panel that clicked behind her head. The man who had attacked her lay on the forest floor, passed out.

"A few pressure points and even a big tough guy is out like a light," Sophie explained as Ivy was maneuvered over Scott's shoulder. "He'll have a nasty headache when he wakes up though, so we'll leave you awake. For now." Ivy tried to squeal, but she barely made a sound through the gag.

"Don't worry, we didn't pass anyone else on the way down. No one else to take advantage of your situation." The pair began to hike back with Ivy dangling like a sack of potatoes, cooing about how frightened she must have been without them, how there were so many more dangerous people out in the wilderness than the two of them. Ice pooled in Ivy's stomach thinking about her punishment as they approached the house of horrors once more, and once they finally came into her secret room she was set on the ground, still bound and gagged.

"Sophie, get the belt and the jacket, will you sweetie? And the wand for yourself." Sophie kissed her husband on the cheek before leaving to retrieve the items. Ivy started trembling. A belt? Was he going to whip her? "You are quite a piece of work," he chuckled, rubbing his chin. At least she left a bruise. "Smart enough to try and get us to turn on each other, not smart enough to avoid getting raped by the first hick you come across. I knew a punishment would be earned eventually, but this is not the scenario I was imagining." Ivy shook her head and backed up till she hit a wall. "Remember what we promised? We're not going to hurt you. Not because you don't deserve it. If we were in any other situation you would be over my knee this minute getting the spanking of a lifetime. But you're meant to be our perfect vessel. You need to be unblemished and all your body's energy going to that womb of yours. But we can and will make things more... uncomfortable if you don't want to get with the program."

Sophie came back in with her arms full of supplies, locking the metal door behind her. She handed Scott some heavy white fabric with clinking metal and then uncuffed Ivy. "Arms out!" She chirped as an order when her hands went right to her gag, and Ivy was too scared to defy it. He slipped some fabric over her limbs and she realized this was the jacket he was talking about. But not just a jacket, a straitjacket. Her arms were crossed in front of her and the pair buckled her in tightly. She was giving herself a tight hug and couldn't move either arm at all.

"Hands are a privilege," Scott explained while she tried to tug herself free. "I let yours free and you used it to hurt me. Now you won't get them for the rest of today and tomorrow. Going outside is a privilege, so you will not leave this room except for medical appointments for the next week. We were planning on watching television tonight as a family, but I suppose we'll have to cancel that. And words are a privilege, so I think you'll be wearing something in your mouth much more frequently if you continue to use that mouth for naughty things like calling us monsters and half-heartedly trying to trick us."

Ivy shook her head and tried to plead for humane treatment, but her gag was thick, and impossible to get any intelligible sounds out. "And finally, this is not a punishment, just something I hoped we would not have to use," Sophie said, pulling down and off Ivy's pants and underwear, lifting her legs like an animal to get her to step out of them. "Since you were so viciously attacked by that backwoods hillbilly, we realized that your sacred womb needs to be protected against any unlawful intruders." Ivy could see there was something odd-shaped and metal in her hands, and she was again forced to step into something that was slid up her legs. "Imagine we put in all of this work and then you pop out someone else's baby. What a waste! So, we're just going to put some extra safeguards in place."

A thick metal belt was clicked around her waist, locked with a key. A thinner piece ran between her cheeks like some kind of bizarre g-string. But the front was the worst part of all. Thick metal completely covered her vagina with some small slits no one could even stick a q-tip into. There was a small bump on the inside like a tiny dildo that sat snuggly inside of her opening. They had put her in a chastity belt like she was some kind of damsel in medieval times!

12