The Perfect Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Well Almost.
6.7k words
3.96
18k
45
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/25/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perfect Wife Chapter 5

Burn the Bitch

Four Months Later.

"Yes, Mom, that sounds like fun. I wish I could too. Talk to you later. Tell Dad I said hi." Robert sat at the kitchen table and peered over the top of his paper as Rebecca hung up the phone.

Robert asked, "What's going on? What sounds like fun?"

"It's Earth Day next weekend. Mom and Dad throw a big get-together with all their group. You know the group." Raising her eyelids to Robert.

"It's held up at the lodge every year. They have a BBQ, and it is supposed to be the party of the year. And around 100 couples show up."

Robert nervously asked, "Have you ever attended?"

"No. I was too young until I went off to college. I grew up with most of those people and never wanted to swing with them anyway. Besides, my parents never invited me."

"The event had already occurred the year I graduated, so I never attended one. And if I remember correctly, that year, I met a dashing young man who took me away from all that."

Robert looked into her eyes and asked, "Do you want to go? I trust you not to do anything."

"No, Honey, that would kill you inside. From the moment I walked out the door to I walked back into this house, it would drive you crazy. Believe it or not, I have no illusions of something stupid happening. And it's not worth the risk.

"Robert did ever notice since we've been together, we've never stayed until the Peach dropped at midnight on New Year's.

"I'd always whispered something that I'd like to do to you in a whisper. I would tell my family one of the kids was sick. They never argued or questioned why we were leaving. They always said they felt bad for us and told us to drive home carefully."

Robert sat shaking his head. "I'm clueless."

"Robert, you're not clueless. That kind of thing happening never occurred to you."

Robert sighed, "I feel terrible for keeping you away from your family. But you're right, I would go insane. Speaking of doing devious things," he wiggled his eyelids.

I didn't mention anything about doing devious things."

Robert grabbed her pulling him into his arms, and said, "Does it matter?"

Xxxx

Tuesday, Robert was at his desk on the phone when Rebecca walked in and locked the door. She glided over to where he was sitting, dropped to her knees, and started unzipping his trousers.

Robert tried to interrupt his conversation, "Hey, I've got to go, Brock. I'll have my guys on it now. Give them a month to get everything in place. I'll talk to you again in about two weeks.

I'm looking forward to you taking over as our National Sales Manager. I'll talk to you later, bye."

Robert sat back, waiting for Rebecca to remove her mouth. She separated her lips from his swollen member and looked him in the eyes.

"No, Rebecca, Just No. Whatever it is, NO!"

"You don't even know what I'm going to ask, Dear. And besides, you know a great negotiator never considers the first no. It's just a starting point for hammering out the little details."

Robert chuckled, "This isn't negotiating in good faith. I can't negotiate when you have my balls in your hands."

"He was on the verge of coming, and she suddenly stopped. He moaned, "You bitch! Take the whole damn business; it's yours." She chuckled and went back down until his eyes rolled back in his head.

She giggled and zipped him up, then sat on his lap, placing her arms around his neck and hugging him.

Robert slowly returned to his senses and said, "You know you just blew your advantage over me. Or should I say, it sucked away your advantage. What is it this time, dear?"

"I talked to Mother about an hour ago. She and my father called all our friends. And they made some rule changes to their Earth Day party and would like us to attend." Robert raised his eyebrows, wondering what was about to hit him in the face.

"There will be no nudity till after six and only inside. Any touchy feeling must take place inside—also, no displays of affection around us unless it is with their own spouse.

"Everyone would love us to attend, but they know we're off limits. When 6 o'clock comes, we'll say our goodnights and go to the cabin at the far end of the compound for the evening. The cabins are fully stocked with snacks and drinks, so we wouldn't have to come out till noon the next day. By that time, everyone will be gone.

"By staying the night, we can drink without worrying about getting DWI. But you have to know the cat is out of the bag. My sisters and Laura and Mandy will be teasing you mercilessly."

Robert smiled, "I always wonder why they never seemed to flirt with me as much as they did with Alan and Greg or your brothers. Now I know why."

Rebecca saw a dark cloud come over Robert's face and asked, "What s the matter, Honey? We won't go if you're worried about something."

"Am I so old fashion about this? I just don't understand a man allowing his wife to be with another man. One moment I understand it's sex. But next, it pisses me off."

"No, Robert, you're not. You are trying to use logic in an emotionally charged and biologically driven situation. That's why I will never allow you to be put into that position, nor will my family.

"When you get sexually aroused, your logic turns off until your sexual appetite has been fulfilled. And then guilt hits you when your logic retakes root. And that's when it will destroy us.

"Let's take me out of the equation for a minute. Your guilt would destroy us just the same. You'd never forgive yourself, and your pain would become unbearable for you to live with.

"Your job is to protect our family physically and financially. My job as your wife is to protect you emotionally. And with that charge, I will never fail you, Robert."

"Take some time and think about it. Also, I'm horny," standing up, she pulled up her dress to her waist. She pushed the papers away from his work surface and plopped her tight ass down in front of him.

She reached over and opened both drawers on the side of his desk, spreading her legs out, and rested her feet inside each one. She smiled and said, "Your turn."

Xxxx

Robert and Rebecca pulled into the parking circle, already filling up with cars for the day's festivities. They stopped at the back gate, looking at each other.

Rebecca turned to Robert and asked, "Are you sure?" He nodded yes after taking a deep breath.

Giving him a soft smile and telling him, "I know you're uncomfortable with this. At any time it becomes overwhelming, you let me know, and we'll leave, ok."

"Ok," he replied.

After they walked through the door, the place went quiet. Morgan rushed over and hugged them both, "Robert, we're glad two could make it. The bars over there and get what you want."

Robert hugged her back. "Thanks," he replied. "But I'm going to stick to 3.2 today. It's been a long time since I've had a drink, and I need to keep my wits about me. I don't want to get into trouble with all the beautiful women running around." Winking at Morgan.

"Be careful big boy; you're swimming with the sharks." She giggled.

Rebecca took his arm and led him away, "You sit over there by the pool. If you don't, your ankle will start hurting, you. I'll get one of the guys to bring you a beer. And make sure you stay under the umbrella and out of the sun. I don't want you to get fried today; I have plans for you later tonight."

With a sly grin," I'm going inside and put my new suit on for you that I bought just for you." Robert tipped his glasses, wondering what the hell he was in for.

Robert sat back in the recliner. "Hey Robert," the chorus chanted out, "Great to see you, good buddy," said James.

"Here's your beer," Greg said, "Handing a cold Michelob light to him."

Pete said, "Ouch looking at the scar around Robert's ankle. Man, that had to hurt.

Robert chuckled, "Yep, only when I sit or walk on it. Oh, by the way, we're getting rain tomorrow." Everybody nodded their head, understanding what he implied.

James jumped in. "I know we give you shit, Robert. But thanks for working it out with Becky. We all appreciate you forgiving her. I remember the Sunday after you fascinated her. We so abused her over that. But we all knew she was in love with you then. But you know. She's our favorite toy; it was just too much fun to let it slide."

"All right, guys," said Alan. "We've been tasked with handling the grill duty. If you need anything, Robert, let us know."

Robert settled in and hid his roaming eyes with his mirror sunglasses. He glanced around at all the women in their scantily clad bodies in their bathing suits. What he found intriguing was they were all wearing 3- and 4-inch heels.

After a few minutes, he felt the air cool slightly, and giggling surrounded him. "Hello, Robert," cooed the voice. Before opening his eyes, he knew it was Beth. It was confirmed when the eyes slowly parted. At that point, he realized that Morgan wasn't kidding. The slut sharks were circling in for the kill.

Laura smiled and touched his arm. "We thought we'd all come over and thank you personally for coming. We thought we'd take turns rubbing suntan lotion on you as a treat." He looked and saw each one squirting the lotion in their hands.

He was terrified and couldn't speak. Kim said, "We drew straws, and I get to give you a very special message. It is called a happy-ending massage. "

"Besides Robert," smirked Beth. "You've seen mine up close and personal. I should get a close-up look at yours," opening her mouth, then licking her lips seductively.

Robert was trying to move away as they moved closer. Then his savior appeared, "You sluts, back, back, get away from him," came a thundering roar. The only person that makes him happy is me," snarled Rebecca.

All the girls laughed. Beth said, "Welcome to the party, "If you change your mind, you know where we are. See you later, sis," as they walked away.

Suddenly, a loud cat-call whistled out around the pool, "Wow! Sis, you look great," James yelled.

"Yeah, I agree," came from different voices surrounding the pool.

Robert finally looked at Rebecca in her new one-piece suit. It was a fluorescent orange one-piece suit, With a V-split below her belly button. Her breast spilled out each side of the straps that made up the V part of the suit.

It was cut high up her round ass and thighs, and she topped it off with 4-inch heel white ankle strapped shoes.

Rebecca asked nervously, "Robert, do you like how I look? I'll take it off and change into another one I brought that is less revealing if I'm embarrassing you."

He chuckled, "I miss the old girls, but the new ones are just fine." Roaming his eyes up and down her figure, "You look great, dear. Stay out of the pool, or you'll show your neither region. I know I've told you many times about how proud I am of the work you did to get your weight down.

"But to me, it didn't matter. Why don't you put some lotion on me and then go mingle with your friends. I'll `1just sit here and take it all in.

"I think I can care for myself, so you don't have to babysit me. I think the worst is over now; I'm fine."

"Hey Robert, good buddy," James yelled across the pool. He looked up to see all his brothers-in-law. We're wearing black Hitler mustaches."

They just couldn't let it lie. What do you think, Robert?" said James. They match the one that Beth gave you. And we added a slight smell of fish to top it off for realism." They all howled in laughter.

Robert smirked and thought, 'Wait, you sons-of-a-bitch.' "Hey Rebecca, come here please, dear. All the brothers were still laughing when they saw her lean over, and Robert whispered in her e

ar.

She slowly rose and scanned the pool for the assholes to kill. She snorted and yelled, "I'll kill you, bastards."

They saw Robert smirk as he leaned back and put his hands behind his head. He was waiting for the fireworks to start.

"What do you mean giving little Richard Mountain Dew and candy? No wonder I can't get him down at night.

"Daddy," she snarled. "What's the combination to the gun safe? I'm going to shoot their balls off. All the men ran into each other, scrambling to escape.

"Here, Dad, take the spatula and watch the grill," as Peter took off running for his life.

Robert yelled, "Ain't so funny now, is it."

Robert loved the view of Rebecca's tits bouncing up and down. "Hey honey, be careful," he yelled. The girls are about to escape."

He was happy with himself as he lay back in the recliner and closed his eyes, chuckled, and thought. "Life is good," till it wasn't.

The next sound heard sent a shiver to his soul, "No, no, no, no, no, please say it ain't so."

"Yes, Robert, it is me, your mother."

"Oh man," Robert shook his head and "Please, lord, just shoot me. Mom, tell me before I open my eyes, you're not wearing a bikini."

"What do you mean? His father said, "She looks good in those; the smaller, the better."

His dad pulled up a chair, and Mom sat on the recliner and took Robert's hand, "Open your eyes, Honey. After all, you said you wanted to come today."

"Mom, how long?

She smiled, "We swung before we had you kids." That's how we met John and Morgan. We stopped when we had your brothers and sisters. We were talking about starting back when you came along. You were our oops, baby."

"Did Rebecca know?" He asked.

"When I heard her last name. I reached out to Morgan, and she confirmed Becky was her daughter. We started talking and reminiscing about old times. We got together with them after that and gradually got back into The Lifestyle.

"I had a long discussion with Becky about you. And I made it clear to her from the start that you are not the sharing type. And I would never tolerate her cheating on you.

"Do you remember that little bachelorette debacle we had?"

Robert sighed, "How can I forget? It almost killed me."

"Becky insisted on Morgan and I going. She wanted to ensure that if anything went too far, we'd stop it. And it was lucky we did. I'm not sure you'd believe her otherwise.

"And before you go get all over her about not telling you about father and me. She promised me she wouldn't, and she kept her word.

"Even when your marriage was in trouble and falling apart, she refused to tell you about us. But I would have come forward as her last line of defense. As far as I know, Robert, she's never cheated on."

"Mom, I know. But even after all these months, I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around everything."

Martha looked at her husband, "Chuck, should we tell him?"

He chuckled, "We better. I'll do it. That night you dropped off by John's, there were other couples there you didn't see. Your brothers and sisters and spouses were there that night. You were in such shock you didn't notice them. They'll be here later tonight."

Robert rubbed his forehead and tried to think. "Dad, am I the one that's so out of touch? Maybe it's me that's wrong. Maybe I should do it and get it over with."

"Don't you dare, Robert," scolded Martha. "It would destroy you and Becky."

Gripping his hands tighter, she explained, "I don't know if you remember your first day of kindergarten." Robert shook his head no. "You had taken your toy car to play with. Well, the teacher made you share with another boy. Do you remember what you did?"

"No," replied Robert.

"You smashed it," chuckled Chuck. "You said you didn't share."

She smiled at Robert and continued, "Do you remember a cute little girl asking you to be her boyfriend in the third grade?

Robert nodded yes.

The next day, she asked another boy to be her boyfriend. You found out about it. You shoved him off the slide and never talked to her again all the way through school.

"Then there was the time in the eighth year when you found out your girlfriend kissed another boy. When you found out, you kicked the crap out of him and got suspended for a week.

"But you finally started sharing a few things after some prodding on our part. We gave you the first ball, bat, and glove for your fifth birthday. You didn't want to share. Oh, you wanted to play, but you didn't want to share the ball. "We finally had to take you to a Brave's game, and when you saw Hank Aaron sharing the ball with the other players. After that, you thought sharing just that was ok, but nothing else."

She smiled and stocked his arm tenderly, "Your father and I are so proud of the man you've become. You're caring and giving and share your success with others, but Becky is not one of the things you'll ever share.

"Honey, you have a terrible temper. And what surprised me is you've never shown it since that day in your office. That football player didn't count; any husband would have responded the same way. Morgan told me that Becky has one too. We compared notes, and neither of you has ever shown it to the other.

"Robert, if you ever found out another man touched her, you'd probably kill him. Just like the night you went after that football player.

"And I'm pretty sure Becky would probably kill you and the other women if she caught you cheating. If you ever did that to her, you wouldn't be the man she married. She chose you the way you are, with the understanding that forsaking all others meant sex.

"Hey, guys," John yelled as he and Morgan approached the tables. Both couples hugged and kissed. Morgan asked, "Robert, are you ok?"

"It's a lot to take in, but I'm adjusting."

Morgan winked at everyone and spoke. "If you ever change your mind, I am the family's matriarch. I get first dibs." Everyone chuckled.

"Oh no, you're not," came the voice of John's mother coming up behind them; I'm the matriarch of this here clan," she chortled.

"Hey, Mom," said John. "What are you doing here?"

"I wouldn't miss Earth Day for the world. And besides, I wanted to see my favorite Grandson. Hey Robert, how are you doing, dear?"

"Hey, Grandma Patricia," Robert reached in, hugging her.

"Hey, guys," he yelled to his brothers-in-law, "I'm her favorite."

"Robert, Becky is going to get jealous," giggled Patricia.

"You know Grandma," smirked Robert, "You're the only women that could take me away from Rebecca. You'd be the one that I'd want to introduce me to, The Lifestyle."

The voice from behind made him shutter, "I think that's a great idea, Robert. Now let me see. Who do I want for the evening? "

Robert turned pale with those words. Rebecca broke out in laughter along with the others at Robert's expense.

Patricia asked, "Robert, how are your grandparents doing? I haven't seen them in years."

Robert turned to his parents and focused on their eyes, and they both nodded yes.

Robert looked to the sky and threw his arms up into the air, then placed one on each side of his head, shaking it back and forth. He asked, "Why me, God? Why me?"

"Sit down, son," said Chuck. "We'll leave you alone and let you recoup."

Robert had finally recovered from his parents' revelation. He opened his eyes, and his heart raced out of control. He felt his anger slowly build to a rage.

There stood Rebecca talking to Rico and lightly touching his arm. He watched her take his arm and weave around the pool as she escorted him toward him.

"Robert, Honey. I explained some of our situations to Rico. He would like to talk to you in private. He is a little embarrassed about the situation and would like to clarify a few things with you. Would you talk to him, please?

Sighing, "Ok," replied Robert.

"I'm going to talk to Debra while you two talk. Do you need another beer?"

"No, I'm good, showing her his half-full bottle.

"You're looking good, Robert," said Rico. "I hope you'll return to the club after you've finished your rehabilitation program.

"I'm still working with a therapist for a couple of weeks and doing some lifting at home under her strict guidance."

12