The Performance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the spa entrance, Tracey stopped at the small shop that sold swimsuits, flip-flops, and robes. She started looking at women's suits. "But you've got a suit, "Jen said.

"Megan got one here that looked really hot," Tracey replied. She held up a bright yellow one piece. "That should work," she said.

"That won't fit you," Jen said.

"It stretches," Tracey replied and demonstrated. Tracey went through the suits some more and pulled out a red one piece. She handed it to Jen. "That will look good on you."

Jen looked the suit over. "It isn't lined," she said. "This will show everything."

"That's the idea," Tracey said sweetly.

"Oh, ok," Jen said. I thought I saw Jen biting back a smile.

The girls paid for their new suits and the four of us paid our admission charge. The changing room was unisex. However, there were rows of small cubicles with doors that locked so people could have privacy to change if they wished. My observation was that some people used them, and some didn't. Megan and I preferred to change in the walkway accessing the cubicles. Tracey and Jen went inside the cubicle next to ours.

Megan and I quickly undressed. I put on the miniscule suit I'd bought the previous day and then helped Megan into her new suit. It looked just as wonderfully sexy on her as it had the day before. We heard some giggling from Tracey and Jen.

After a couple minutes, Tracey stepped out of the cubicle and shut the door. Her new yellow suit did go very well with her blonde hair. The suit looked spray painted on. Almost every detailed of Tracey's body was clearly outlined. Tracey turned and we saw that the seat of the suit was a small strand of material between her cheeks that left both of her hips bare. Tracey turned back to face us. She giggled. "I didn't realize this has a thong back," she said. "How do I look?"

I looked at Megan. In unison, we answered "very hot." Tracey seemed to like that.

Jen stepped out of the cubicle in her new red suit. Like Tracey's, the suit fit Jen very snugly. Jen was about Tracey's height, but was a smaller girl with narrower shoulders and hips and smaller breasts. What Jen had was clearly outlined and, honestly, looked quite nice. "Girl," Tracey said, "you are smoking in that suit."

"I'm just going to take it off in a couple of minutes," Jen replied.

"Damn straight!" Tracey exclaimed. "Let's go!"

I can't say that Tracey ran through the main room of the spa, but I was glad that no one stepped in her way. Jen kept pace with her. As we reached the solid door to saunaland at the top of the stairs, I looked to my right through the opening to the solarium. Peter and Ute were there, and they had stuff spread on four lounge chairs, two on either side of them. Most of the other chairs were already taken and Peter made a gesture to us urging us to hurry up.

At the shelves inside the door, I quickly pulled my swimsuit off and helped Megan out of hers. I was intentionally keeping my back to Jen to give her the pretense of some privacy as she undressed in public for what I was sure was the first time.

I heard Jen say, "Please turn around Harry." I turned to face her. She still had her suit on. "If I'm going to do this," she said, "someone might as well watch." She started to pull the suit off her shoulders. "Nice ass, by the way," she added. Jen rolled the suit down her body and then bent as she pushed it down her legs. She stepped out of the suit, stood, and put the suit on a shelf. She put her hand on her bare left hip and faced me.

Megan was standing to my right, lightly pressed against my side with an arm an arm around my back. "Jen," Megan said, "you have no reason to ever be ashamed of people seeing you nude."

"Well," Jen said, "I certainly don't have the body you have. Tracey doesn't even have the body you have."

Tracey appeared, nude, on my left. She also put an arm around my back. I glanced at Megan to see if that bothered her. Megan just smiled. Tracey said to Jen, "You're right. Neither of us have Megan's body, but neither does anyone else. What we have is pretty damn good and we shouldn't mind showing ourselves when we can."

Jen gave us her first full smile of the day. "So, let's go outside," she said.

We sat outside talking with Ute and Peter for, maybe, a half hour before Tracey and Jen said that they wanted to try the saunas. Since neither of them spoke German, I was selected to go with them while Megan, Ute, and Peter held our chairs. We went through three saunas at different temperatures, but we didn't stay long in any of them. As we exited the third, hottest, sauna, Jen said. "I'm sorry. I know lots of people like the sauna but to me it's just too hot."

"I have to agree with Jen on that," Tracey said.

"Have you tried a steam bath?" I asked. "That's quite different from a sauna." The girls followed me into the steam bath. I don't know whether it was the wet heat or the obscured vision, but the girls liked the steam bath much better and we stayed in as long as we could.

Coming out of the steam bath, all three of us had water and sweat all over our bodies. To be honest, Tracey and Jen both looked very sexy nude and sweaty. I'm sure it was self-delusion, but I thought that the girls liked how I looked that way too. Tracey said, "We need a shower."

There were about three shower areas in the saunaland. They weren't separate rooms with doors, just open spaces with showerheads. However, some privacy was afforded by partitions that largely screened off the showers from the rest of the room. The three of us were the only people in the shower area we chose.

We each washed under separate showerheads for a few moments before Tracey said, with only a hint of seductiveness in her voice, "Please wash my back Harry."

I looked around. We were still alone. I put soap on my hands, stepped behind Tracey, and began washing her upper back. I was surprised to feel well-developed muscle under Tracey's skin. She certainly didn't look like a bodybuilder, but I surmised that the girl had some strength. As I worked my way to her middle back, Tracey suddenly bent forward, shoving her ass back against my dick. Tracey quickly straightened and said, with a giggle, "Oh. Sorry." I really didn't mind.

I stopped with the small of Tracey's back. As I stepped away, Jen said, "Well, now you've got to wash my back." The three of us were still alone so I didn't argue. Jen was not as muscular as Tracey. Her back had a much softer feel. A Tracey had done, Jen bent forward and thrust the crack of her ass against my dick. She held that position for a moment before straightening up. She didn't apologize but turned her face towards me and smiled. I guess I was flattered by the girls' physical flirting.

It was close to noon when Tracey, Jen, and I walked back onto the solarium lawn. I was conscious that I hadn't eaten anything yet that day. As if reading my mind, or maybe he was hungry too, Peter said, in English, "I think that you can order food at the bar and they send it up from below."

Jen quickly said, "I'll go back in and see."

"How are you going to order?" Tracey asked. "You don't speak German."

Megan said, "Harry, would you please go with Jen."

Inside, the bar was being tended by a younger-looking woman with red hair. She wore the white spa uniform but, instead of a smock, had on a knit shirt with the spa logo above one breast and the name "Elena" embroidered above the other. There was no one at the bar. I asked if we could get food. Elena said that we could and pulled a menu card from under the bar. Jen took the card and said, "I'll take this outside and see what the others want."

Elena smiled at me as Jen walked away and pulled a second menu card out for me. "What do you recommend?" I asked.

"I don't know whether you are familiar with the dish," Elena said, "but the wurst salat is very good." I had enjoyed that dish on previous trips to Germany but could never find it in the States.

"I'll have that," I said. We were speaking in German.

Elena made a note on a pad. "American" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Your German is very good, but you have a strong American accent," Elena said with a smile. I was curious what she considered an "American accent." "We don't see many Americans in the saunaland," she continued. "People in your country don't like to take their clothes off, do they?"

I laughed. Elena was right of course. What I said was, "My girlfriend and I definitely like to go naked."

"Which one is your girlfriend?" Elena asked. I described Megan as objectively as I could. "Yes," Elena replied, "I saw her when you came in. She is very beautiful." Elena wasn't bad herself, but I glanced at the wedding ring on her hand. Elena smiled and sad, "My husband and I like to come to the saunaland on my days off, or to the FKK park. We like to be naked too."

"He's a lucky man," I said.

Elena smiled again. "Thank you," she said.

Jen strode back in with the others' orders. Elena wrote it all down, picked up a phone, and called our order in. "Would you like beers too?" she asked. I nodded. We waited while Elena went through the elongated process of pulling draft beer in Germany. She set the beers on the bar. Elena totaled up our tab on her note pad and handed it to me. I was glad that I'd brought a lot more than twenty Euro with me that day. I paid the tab.

"You didn't have to buy me lunch," Jen said.

"In honor of your first time nude in public," I said.

Jen smiled. "Thank you," she said. "Do you think I should do it again?"

"Definitely," I replied.

Jen and I drank our beers and ordered seconds while we waited for the food. We chatted casually with Elena, who demonstrated very good English when she realized that Jen didn't speak German. The food came on a large plastic trey which Jen took, leaving me to carry six beers. Elena chuckled. "I would help you," she said, "but I'm not allowed to leave the bar." I carefully picked up the beers and walked out slowly. I was hoping that Elena was taking a long look at my bare ass.

The six of us talked over lunch, of course. We learned that Tracey and Jen had been friends in high school on Long Island and went to City College together. Tracey had studied government and Jen finance. They both had apartments on the Island, but Jen had a low-level position with a bank in Manhattan. "I love working in Manhattan," Jen said, "and the commute's a breeze. The problem is that the banks cut staff every time the economy slows down. I'm one of the newer hires. I'll be gone the next time they axe people. I'd like to find something else, but I don't know what."

When we finished the food, Jen volunteered to take the trey and detritus back inside. She came back with more beer. In fact, Jen found some reason to be up walking around every fifteen or twenty minutes. After about an hour and a half, Tracey said, "Jen, are you ever going to sit still?"

"Hey," Jen said, "I like walking around naked. You're the one who talked me into this." All of us were smiling, remembering Jen's tantrum the day before. Jen picked up on that. "Ok," she said, "I was wrong. Being naked with other people is pretty cool. I said I was sorry."

"We need to find someplace we can do this at home," Tracey said.

"That's a priority," Jen agreed.

In the middle of the afternoon, Megan and I went inside to sauna by ourselves. We sweated side by side for a while, showered, and then got into the Jacuzzi with our arms around each other's shoulders. Jen walked by a couple of times and smiled at us.

By about 6:30 that Saturday, I noticed that the saunaland was getting more crowded and the crowd seemed younger. Ute explained, "Many younger people come here on Saturday nights. It is a popular place to take your boyfriend or girlfriend. They are well-behaved, but it does get too noisy and crowded for us. I think that it is time for us to get dinner. We're driving back to Frankfort in the morning. Would you like to join us for dinner?"

To Tracey and Jen, Peter said, "You may wish to stay here. Many of the people coming in will be close to your age. You may have fun."

"We have to get a train in the morning, and we've been here a long time," Jen said. "May we join you for dinner?"

"Certainly, if you wish," Peter replied.

"To where are you taking the train?" I asked.

Tracey replied, "We take an early train to Stuttgart. We wait there an hour or so and get a train to Paris. Paris is where were going. I think that the train stops in Strasburg and Nancy." That sounded identical to the itinerary which Megan and I had in the morning.

"What times are your trains?" I asked. Tracey answered. They were on the same trains as us.

Megan said, "We've already ordered a taxi to the station in the morning, so we don't have to lug our bags (we each had large bags containing our work during the trip). Would you like us to stop at your hotel and pick you up?"

Tracey and Jen glanced at each other quickly. Jen said, "That would be great. Thanks."

As we were gathering our things from the lounge chairs, Tracey said, "Uh, could we shower up here? We can all wrap up in those big towels they have to go back to the changing rooms. I, uh, I'd really like to shower naked with all of you." That was no problem for Ute, Peter, Megan, or me. This time, I got to wash Megan's gorgeous back and, with her approval, Tracey's back again. The six of us walked through the main, clothed, room of the spa wrapped in towels and carrying out swimsuits in our hands.

We had a very enjoyable dinner with lots of laughter and some teasing of Tracey and Jen about their first nude experience. Megan and I both liked Ute and Peter and we exchanged contact information before we split up. I didn't really expect to hear from them again but, seeing Megan's mailing address, Ute said, "I travel to Washington, D.C. usually once or twice a year."

"Please let us know if you are coming to town and have any spare time," Megan said. "We'd love to get together."

We didn't have the same compartment assignments, but neither train was that crowded so Megan, Tracey, Jen, and I sat together for the entire trip through Stuttgart to Paris. We talked a long time. My initial impression of Tracey and Jen from Jen's little scene on Friday had been of a couple of airheads. I fully appreciated how wrong that was by the time we arrived in Paris. While Jen lacked some self-control, they were both thoughtful, engaging young women. We exchanged contact information with Tracey and Jen before we split up in the station.

As Megan and I walked to the cab rank, I said, "Nice girls."

"Yes," Megan said and then giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"Tracey really wanted to fuck you," Megan said, grinning.

"No," I said.

"You're than unperceptive?" Megan asked. "She was sending signals before we even left the spa on Friday. I thought about suggesting that the two of you do it, but I decided to keep you for myself."

"That is selfishness I approve of," I said. "After all, you're the greatest woman alive."

Megan stopped. "Better than Penny?" she asked. I wasn't sure how serious she was with that question.

"We both love Penny," I said carefully, "but even she comes in second to you."

"Good answer Stone," Megan said. Then she smiled.

Penny had asked to use Megan's townhouse to try to finish her novel while we were gone. She was there, naked, when we finally arrived home the next day. Penny's first words to us were, "Megan, this place is really great. It is so quiet! How was your trip? Come on, get your clothes off."

Megan and I left our luggage unopened in a corner. We both undressed in the living room. Once we were naked, Penny gave each of us a hug.

"Hey," Penny started up, "I've done some work on the show. My friend Adrian (an assistant professor of theater arts) knows an entertainment lawyer. The lawyer talked to me for free. He said that, technically, we're a private party if we find a privately-owned theater, only send out invitations and have no publicity, and don't charge people to attend. Consenting adults can do pretty much anything they want at a private party. His practical advice was to stay below the radar and don't attract any attention. I promised to invite him since he didn't charge anything. Also, Adrian's got some students who are willing to do sound and lights. They know what we're doing. All we need is to find a theater and make a guest list."

Megan thought for a second. "I may have an idea about the theater. Let me make some calls in the next few days. When are we planning to do this?"

"I'm thinking some Saturday night in September," Penny said. "Oh, Mom and Dad said they'd be in the show."

"How did you do that?" I asked. "I thought Jim was pretty strong on not wanting to be part of this."

"Well," Penny said, "I had to bribe Dad."

"With what?" I asked.

"I promised him that, if he and Mom were in, I'd have you give me a bare ass spanking on stage," Penny answered. "He liked that idea."

Penny had just touched one of Megan's red lines. Penny saw the look on Megan's face. "Oh shit," Penny said. "I wasn't thinking. I'm very sorry. We can't do that. I'll think of something else for Dad."

Megan sat silently for, probably, to full minutes. Then she slowly said, "No, that's a good idea. I think that Harry should spank us both." Warming to the idea, Megan went on, "If we position it correctly, we'll both be showing our pussies and assholes to the audience when we get over his knee. That will be fun."

"I like how you think girl," Penny said, "but, are you sure?"

"Yes," Megan said in a stronger voice. "I'm very sure."

"Wait a minute," I said. "Don't I get a say here? I'm not sure that I can do it. I love you both. I don't think I can hit either of you."

"Harry," Penny said, "you won't be hitting us. Just a few slaps on our bare asses, enough to get us a little pink. Think of it as the sexual equivalent of eating a hot pepper."

Megan got up and walked to where I was sitting. She sat down, straddling my thighs, and facing me. In a soft voice, she said, "Harry. This is another of our trust exercises. If I can trust you to spank me and you can trust me not to freak out, we can do anything together. Please? I'd never let anyone spank me except you."

After a few moments of silence, Penny said, "Come here and hug." Megan got up and then me. The three of us hugged naked in the center of the room. Once we broke the hug, Megan reached out and began stroking my dick. When she got me hard, she said, "Penny, would you please take Harry in your mouth?"

"Sure," Penny said. "What are you going to do?"

"Go down on you," Megan replied. Megan had never given Penny oral sex before. It took us a minute to figure out the positioning. We ended up with Penny on her back. While Megan was between Penny's legs eating her, I was on all fours above her face, crouched low enough that Penny could get my dick in her mouth. Penny and I came at about the same time. I kissed Penny, and got some of my own semen in return, and then kissed Megan, whose face was covered in Penny's fluids. Since Megan had not come, she got on the bed, spread her legs, and I went down on her. By the time we were finished, we had all ingested each other's fluids. We loved each other enough that we thought that was wonderful.

Through her work with art programs in area secondary schools, Megan knew some people on the board of a progressive, private high school in one of the Maryland suburbs. The school had a relatively new theater that seated 300. Megan approached them on the basis, "would you let us use your theater for something you'd rather we didn't tell you about?"

The school folks took a couple of weeks to get back to us. The answer was "If you pay a one-day rental of $ 1,000 and donate $ 7,000 to our performing arts fund we'll let you have the keys to the theater for one day and will tell our personnel to stay away. Whatever you're doing, you need to make clear, in the strongest terms, that you're not at all connected to the school. If you'll do that, we'll let you use the theater on a 'don't ask, don't tell' basis."