The Performance Ch. 20 - The Dinner

Story Info
Dinner at the Sinclair's. Next comes dessert.
3.7k words
4.56
1.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
33 Followers

THE PERFORMANCE - CHAPTER TWENTY

Tom and Cate arrived at the Sinclair's house shortly after 7:00, just barely, what one might refer to as 'fashionably late'. To call the place a house would be an enormous understatement. It was more of a mansion...or an estate. Big metal gates, fancy landscaping, circular driveway, huge columns, the whole nine yards. Jason's company obviously did very well. And so apparently, did Jason. It was impressive to behold.

Sasha greeted them at the door giving Cate a big hug and kiss on the cheek. She repeated the ritual with Tom and then made way for her husband, who without a look towards Tom, greeted Cate as he had at the bar, putting his hands on her hips, leaning forward, and kissing her softly on the cheek. When he was done with that overly forward display, he looked her in the eye and winked. Only then did he turn to Tom, offer his hand, and say, "Great to see you again, so glad you two could make it."

"Our pleasure," said Tom, shaking Jason's hand. He cringed inside at the man's audacity. "So nice of you to invite us. You have a very beautiful home."

"Not at all. The pleasure is all ours," Jason replied, again turning to face Cate, quickly checking out her voluptuous figure, and then again looking into her eyes. "And our home is all the more beautiful for the presence of this lovely creature."

"Please, come on in," interrupted Sasha, rolling her eyes at Cate and Tom. "Ignore Mr. Smarmy here. Let's make ourselves comfortable. Dinner will be served shortly if that's okay with you two. I for one am famished."

As they moved from the foyer, Jason's gaze did not desert Cate. He was appraising her like she was a new car that he was dying to test drive. If she had tires he would have kicked them. She was impeccably dressed for the evening and looked as alluring as ever. Her cream coloured, linen dress was form-fitting, clinging to, and showing off, her juicy behind to great advantage. The dress' décolletage allowed for an acre of cleavage to be on show, down which one could likely get lost for an appreciable amount of time. X-ray vision would reveal that the brassiere she was wearing was what her husband referred to as a 'half and half' bra. The bottom half of the cups were solid and opaque and offered excellent uplift and support, essentially putting her formidable breasts on a shelf. The top of the cups, however, consisted of very delicate, see-through lace, which served as windows to her puckered brown areolae and thick, prominent nipples. Her midnight blue bolero jacket matched her head-turning heels, and her sculpted, dancer legs were encased in French cut, low-rise, crotchless pantyhose that left her lady parts deliciously exposed. Her usual preference was for stay-ups but she felt the deviation tonight was for good reason. The dress was short enough that it would have been far too easy to expose the tops of stockings and thus turn her look from classy to brassy. There were no panty lines because, as was becoming more and more the case these days, there were no panties to be found. She refused to spoil the line of this perfect dress.

They all moved into the giant living room, a high-ceilinged, cavernous space with comfortable couches and chairs scattered throughout. Music was piped in from somewhere and the lighting was low and relaxing. Tom and Cate settled into a soft, expensive-looking couch directly across from its twin, where Jason and Sasha were seated facing them. Sasha asked if they wanted something to drink and Cate surprised everyone by saying she would love a glass of wine. Judging by the other empty glasses, it was apparent that their hosts had already had a glass or two each and were also going to join Cate in a drink. Tom gave his wife a quizzical look and then asked for a soda water.

Wine and soda were poured and a toast was proposed by Jason. All drank to the occasion with Cate taking a big first sip as if she were trying to calm her nerves. Tom was well aware that should she have more than a glass or two, this evening could get very interesting. She only really consumed alcohol when she was nervous or anxious and he wondered why, or if, she would be feeling either of those things tonight. There was no real good reason for either. Sasha was her friend and student, and she had been able to fend off Jason's advances with considerable ease and self-assurance. Alcohol generally had an immediate effect on her, relaxing her inhibitions, and occasionally clouding her judgement. Perhaps she just felt like getting a little bit loose this evening.

Sasha announced that dinner was about to be served, so they all moved into the dining area, which was at the other end of the great room.

"I hope fish is all right for you two. I thought something light might be the way to go this evening. However, if either of you would like something different, I'm sure Josie can whip something else up. She's still in the kitchen and could easily prepare an alternative," Jason said to his guests.

"No, fish is totally fine. Anything we don't have to cook ourselves is great," Cate replied chuckling.

"Excellent. Then let's eat," said Sasha.

And almost as if by magic, Josie, the Sinclair's cook, carted out the beautifully plated, scrumptious-looking meals. She was told that she could now retire to her quarters in the guest house and would not be needed for the rest of the evening.

Dinner was exquisite, and the four friends engaged in the usual small talk about work and life in general, jabbering away in between bites of their delicious meal. The conversation soon turned to the night of Cate's performances.

"Jason tells me that the show was nothing short of spectacular. He gave me very few details except to say that it was totally breathtaking and was very well-received by his guys. I hope you enjoyed your evening as much as they did. I also hope that he wasn't too frisky and was reasonably behaved. He tends to be a bit overzealous at times as I'm sure you must have experienced," said Sasha with a smile.

"Yes, I did enjoy the evening. Immensely. Probably more than they did. As for your husband, he definitely was not subtle," said Cate, looking directly at Sasha and smirking. "Frisky is a pretty apt description of your husband's behaviour in general I think. He informed me on more than one occasion that you are tolerant and open-minded when it comes to his, let's say, extracurricular pursuits. In fact, Tom inadvertently intercepted a text from you to him; the last line of which read, 'How goes your seduction'. I confess that it made us both wonder just how involved you were with his blatant attempt at seduction, other than giving your tacit approval," Cate said, raising an eyebrow.

"Ah yes, that. Jason mentioned that you had seen that and I was hoping to clear that up for you. Well, as you know, it's almost impossible to interpret the tone or nuance of a text message. The one I sent, the one you saw, was totally sarcastic in nature, I assure you. I was essentially teasing him, and if I had ended the text by adding the word 'loser' or 'sucker', it would have been absolutely clear that I was making fun of him. Of course, I knew he would try to seduce you. He's an incurable hound by nature. Always has been. And - well - look at you. You're an irresistible temptation. But I also told him that his chance of success was slim and none. You and Tom are one of the tightest, most in-love couples that I have ever met and I took great joy in knowing he was chasing his tail, and looking like a lust-crazed fool. I was pretty sure you could handle yourself. One doesn't go through life looking like you do without becoming adept at fending off horny, would-be suiters who try to entice you into some sort of sexual congress," Sasha explained, pointedly.

"Well, that is true enough and thank you for clearing up that little message question. I was a bit perplexed when Tom told me about it. Your explanation now makes perfect sense," said Cate, glancing towards Jason, who had not taken his eyes off her during the entire conversation. "In any event, no harm, no foul. And yes, your husband can certainly be...single-minded."

"Yes, and that is an understatement for sure. So, I was told that your handsome hubby here recorded the performances for posterity. I do hope that you decided to bring them with you. I must tell you that I am absolutely dying to see them, and have thought of little else all day in anticipation of doing so. I can tell you for a fact that Jason is also excited to relive the evening by again watching the videos of your performances. I'm sure his reasons for wanting to see them are very different from mine, but well, here we are. Your personal protection skills may have to come into play tonight if we don't keep this one on a leash of some sort," Sasha joked, nodding towards her husband."

Cate smiled and took the liberty of pouring herself another small glass of wine. This was her second of the evening and she was starting to feel the effects already. Slightly light-headed but mercifully much more relaxed than when she first arrived. She would sip this one slowly and make it last.

"Oh, I'm not too concerned. He looks reasonably harmless, and besides, I have you and Tom to protect virtue should he start to seriously misbehave," Cate quipped.

"As far as viewing these videos," she continued. "I should warn you in advance, that outside of the first piece, which I know you've seen before, the rest of the performances are a little more, well, actually a lot more, risqué than I've ever done before. I thoroughly surrendered to the moment, and my inhibitions, and arguably my sense of propriety, appeared to have totally abandoned me.

"She was absolutely phenomenal," Jason jumped in. "All of the performances were remarkable, but the last one was sensational. I have never seen anything like it. Artistic, seductive and sensual. It was impressive. We were all left breathless."

"Thank you for saying so, Jason. That is high praise indeed. I was so glad that you and your men enjoyed the show. That type of presentation, a private, gentlemen-only show, was a new experience for me. I was determined to do a great job, have a fun time, and leave a lasting impression. I'm so pleased it worked out to everyone's satisfaction," Cate said, buoyed by the lavish review.

Before anyone else could comment further, Sasha spoke up. "Well, I'm flush with anticipation and anxious to see the performances. Let's go grab a couch and watch the show, shall we? Tom, what will you need from me, honey?"

"Just a laptop of any kind please, Sasha. I brought the material on a stick and assumed you'd have something we could view it on. We'll just plug it in and go," Tom told her.

Sasha left the room for a moment and came back with the biggest laptop Apple makes, and they all moved over to a single couch in the living area. Tom sat at the far end with Cate beside him to his left. Jason of course sat close beside Cate, their thighs touching, while Sasha took up a position on the other side of her husband. Tom inserted the thumb drive into the port and loaded in the first clip. It was the short opening 'rev 'em up' number and went by quickly, garnering 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from Sasha and her husband. The video looked great and the audio was perfect. Sasha commented how much she had always loved that piece in class and how well Cate had executed it.

Tom then clicked play on the second piece and again everyone was held in rapt attention. Sasha had heard about the piece but had never even seen it rehearsed or performed, so the visual was totally new to her. She loved the bikini under the lingerie trick and marvelled at its creative deployment. But her jaw dropped in anticipation when she saw Cate grab the spray bottle from the little table. Sasha knew exactly what was coming. She herself owned a Wicked Weasel and was fully aware of how transparent they became when wet. Especially the white ones. She thought it was an ingeniously creative gimmick. She could well understand the reaction of the intimate crowd when Cate first soaked the top, and then after a sufficient period of teasing, sprayed the bottom into near invisibility. The flimsy, saturated material did little to blur the view of Cate's turgid nipples and puffy slit, and the video had captured the detail in glorious high definition.

"My gawd, you really went all out! Bravo!" Sasha exclaimed. "That was incredibly brave. And so fucking sexy. That is so impressive. And such a clever idea. Where did that inspiration come from?"

"I grabbed the bottle just before going on stage. I knew that I was going to push the envelope a little with this routine because I was pretty inspired by the reception I got from the first piece. I knew the material would all but disappear and the good bits would essentially be exposed but I was determined to take things up a level. I was positive the crowd would respond exactly the way they did. And like I said, working for a small, all-male audience was a completely new experience, and I think it inspired me to take a risk to see what would happen and how it felt." Cate answered.

"Everyone absolutely loved you and no one there loved you more than I," Jason said, resting his right hand on Cate's nyloned thigh to emphasize his point.

"Except for Tom," Cate said, turning to look her husband in the eye and smiling. Tom gave her a little kiss as thanks for the sweet comment but also took notice of the liberty Jason had taken. He chose to say nothing and merely observe.

Jason kept his hand on her leg, the heat from his palm warming her thigh. Cate decided to let him keep it there for the time being, not really being sure why.

"Cate's performances were genuinely inspired that night" said Tom, proudly. "I'll confess that after the first piece, I had no idea at all what she was going to do. She completely surprised me with the second number, and I guess, everybody else as well. Having never seen her expose that much of herself in public before, I was a little shocked, but I enjoyed every second of it."

"This last one is the pièce de résistance. I'm not sure if I've ever witnessed anything sexier." Jason said to his wife.

The third piece ran and Sasha gasped when Cate flung her pasties into the crowd, exposing silver dollar-sized areolae and stiff nipples. Her reaction to the removal of the thong was even more pronounced. But it was the ending which clearly showed Cate displaying and playing with her most intimate parts for the audience that got the biggest reaction. Tom had zoomed in on her brief masturbation sequence, and the spreading of her dewy nether lips filling the screen drew a variety of exclamations from both of their hosts. Sasha looked over to her guests to see that they too were mesmerized by what was on the screen.

Although Jason was a close contender, no one could be more exhilarated about the viewing of this footage than Tom. He took enormous pleasure in the fact their hosts were watching his beautiful wife performing naked, and that she had been so turned on in the moment, that she felt compelled to touch herself on stage. To him, it was tremendously gratifying. It fed right into his kink. He let the clip run and it segued into the footage of the 'meet and greet'.

Cate put down her glass and looked to Sasha for her reaction."Well, what think?" She asked.

"I don't know where to start. Honestly. Jason certainly wasn't exaggerating, was he? That might be the most erotic thing I've ever seen. So deliciously decadent. So brave. And so fucking sexy. You performed with total abandon. What inspired you to take it that far?" Sasha asked, wide-eyed.

"I can't tell you because I honestly don't know for sure. I knew the second piece really got everyone going and it had pretty much exposed everything of me that there was to see. I didn't want the third piece to be anticlimactic, so I figured 'everything's coming off'. I'm for sure going to get stark naked for these men. And so I did. I knew for a fact that Tom was going to love it. He's always trying to get me to push the limit and I guess knowing that just spurred me on to start touching myself after everything was off. The situation got me so fucking horny that I felt I was kind of possessed and just went with it. Your husband had a pretty good view from the front table, by the way, and it's possible that it provided me with a little extra encouragement. He'd put in a fair amount of effort that day to try and get me naked, or horny, or both. I must confess that he really is so much fun to tease and I love doing it. He certainly didn't hide his intentions and was shameless in his obvious pursuit of my pussy," Cate said, smiling at Sasha.

Sasha burst out laughing at the remark. "Yes, 'subtle' is not a word I would ever use to describe Jason. Please tell me that he wasn't so obnoxious that you think ill of him. Honestly, he's more than just a lizard-brained bundle of hormones. I assure you that he does have some good qualities beyond being an incurable flirt and an obvious lothario. I won't go into what they are right now, but I can attest to the fact that he's not all bad. But I really do hope your performance left him high and dry, so to speak," she said, still laughing.

Jason remained silent as the two women discussed his overtly improper nature while he remained seated between them. He had been gently rubbing Cate's thigh all through the viewing of the third performance, garnering neither rebuke nor encouragement from her. He was aware that Sasha could see it as well but knew she would let whatever was going to happen, happen. He wasn't so sure about Tom but so far there was no interference or comment from him.

Tom was watching with interest as Jason continued to caress Cate's leg. He knew she would stop him if he got too far out of line or she tired of his advances. He was happy enough to let him continue, knowing the guy was probably getting himself all agitated, and in all likelihood, hopeful. "Talk about giving him enough rope," he mused.

Sasha looked back to the screen and saw the way Cate was being fondled and groped by the men, while her husband's cellphone camera documented the exuberantly raunchy proceedings.

"Good lord! They're all feeling you up! And that outfit! You were almost naked out there! Your nipples look like you could hang a winter coat on them. Those little rings on them keep them poking out at attention. No wonder they got pinched. And I can very clearly see your pussy through that thing pretending to be a thong! Yet you look completely relaxed and comfortable with all of that. I'm surprised you didn't put a stop to it," she said, looking first a Cate and then her husband.

"Honestly, I was truly loving it. All the attention. The lust in all of their eyes just inflamed me somehow. My lack of modesty and embarrassment seemed to just encourage them. They were only touching my boobs or rubbing my bum, so no one was really going too far, and I didn't think it was a big deal. The funny thing is, they thought they were being so sneaky and subtle about it, but deep down I was hoping they would just grab my tits or squeeze my ass harder. Crazy right? Fuck, I was so turned on by the whole thing I was actually leaking a little. I really don't know what came over me but I knew for certain that Tom was enjoying it. He was never out of my line of sight, so I knew I was safe."

"Well, all I can say is, that was absolutely amazing. Thanks so much for bringing the video for me to see it. That was a real treat. So fucking hot," Sasha said, looking down from the screen and seeing Cate subtly remove Jason's hand from her leg. "You two must have gone up to your suite and fucked like bunnies!"

Cate and Tom turned to face each other, their eyes locking. Cate smirked and raised her eyebrows, asking an unspoken question. Tom thought for a moment. She must be a little tipsy because what she was proposing to reveal to these people was very personal and private, and they spoke of it rarely. Not even their closest friends were privy to certain details of their sex life, never mind people that they barely knew. Tom supposed, in the way that women will often do with close friends, that Cate had likely discussed their situation with her besties. Tom didn't necessarily have an issue with that at all, as his condition was certainly no one's fault. It was just the way it was. It was just some weird medical thing that they had to find a satisfactory workaround for in the interim, and hopefully a permanent solution for in the future. If Cate felt for some reason that she wanted to divulge the details of their love life, he honestly didn't much care. He was comfortable and confident in their sex life. It was loving, impassioned, frequent, and always satisfying.

d0br0
d0br0
33 Followers
12