The Perils of Fame

Story Info
An author is approached by an impish temptress.
6.8k words
4.76
15.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carol_J
Carol_J
274 Followers

It wasn't terrifically often that Lucius found his work finished before supper, so he was quite pleased with the opportunity to spend the evening relaxing. Given that he spent most nights tapping pen to paper as his meal went cold, it was a welcome break from routine. Today, though, he'd managed to finish up the day's docket of essays before dusk, and he'd managed to finish proofreading them just before the sun had crept below the horizon. That meant he had the night off, and he could spend it however he chose. Some night-reading was in order, Lucius decided with a smile as he set his pen aside. Oh, and he'd just bought that primer on Western languages! What a treat, he'd finally be able to crack that open and actually read something for once.

So he got his soup, he got his curdbread, and he set them down on the side-table next to his favorite armchair. Then he got a glass of wine, too, because he really did this far too infrequently, and prepared t-

Someone knocked at the door.

Lucius shut his eyes and sighed through his nose, halfway through sitting down. Then he stood up, smiled, and made his way to the foyer! No sense in letting one minor interruption spoil the night! He'd just take care of whatever his visitor wanted and begin his reading.

Someone knocked at the door again. Bit impatient, apparently.

But it was only a few moments more before Lucius reached the front door, and he opened it with a smile. "Hello! Is there-" He blinked at nothing, then he looked down. Oh. His guest was quite a bit shorter than he'd expected, some squat, robed figure, their hood pulled up and their form almost wholly concealed. But no matter, no matter at all. "Is there something I can help you with?"

His guest seemed to perk up, and from beneath their hood, he could see glittering white teeth bare in a grin. "Aha! Yeah, one second!" She -- for that kind of bubbly, chirping voice could only be a young woman's -- reached into one of her robe's pockets and pulled out a letter. "I've got a-" The smile seemed to vanish as she thrust it up at him. "A what's-the-word. A commission for you!"

Lucius blinked down at her and narrowed his eyes.

She was silent for a moment. She pushed the letter towards him a bit more insistently. "Ah, sorry. That means, ah. 'A thing I want you to write.'"

Lucius leaned in just a tad, his smile long since faded. "Yes, I'm quite aware what a commission is, my dear. I, however, do not accept commissions. Have a lovely night."

He began to shut the door, but his insistent visitor jammed a leg in his way and waved the letter with a bit more urgency. "What! But hold on, ain'tcha that famous writer?"

Lucius sighed and opened the door a bit, if only so her leg wouldn't get wedged in its way. "This is the residence of Lucius Manson, yes, and while you may be speaking to him, I hope you're not so bold to assume-"

"Oh!" That seemed to catch his visitor off-guard, but she took it in stride. With a shake of her head and a shrug, the insistent caller laughed. "No, no, no. See, the commission isn't for Lucius." Her tone took on a note of smug superiority, and instead of trying to push the letter into Lucius' hands, she waggled it in front of him.

"It's for Scratch."

Lucius' eyes went wide, and his blood ran cold. "Get in!" He hissed after a moment of silence, opening the door just enough for her to squeeze in. After she'd done so, tittering all the while, Lucius poked his head out, looked to see if anyone had bore witness to the exchange...before shutting the door behind him.

...And bolting it for good measure.

His visitor had apparently made herself quite at home, because the first thing Lucius saw when he turned around was her robe, discarded in a pile on the floor. With a little huff, he picked it up and folded it. Oh, of all the things that could've happened tonight, it had to have been this.

"Hurry up, Scratch! We've got business to discuss!" She called from the sitting room, and from the loud, obnoxious sounds of her lips smacking, Lucius realized he only had a few moments more before his curdbread would be gone!

"Just what do you think you're doing-" Lucius squawked as he turned the corner, furious already. Then his ire sputtered to a halt.

Perched in his armchair, dipping a piece of curdbread in his soup and gleefully flipping through his book, was the most strikingly attractive young lady he'd ever seen. Her skin was smooth and pale, but with a touch of peach-blush just under the surface that spoke of warmth. Her green eyes glinted with mischief, set above a button nose and a cute, dimpled smile. Her blonde hair was cut short and charmingly tousled, and-

Well, there was no easy way to say it.

Her breasts were enormous. More than enormous, they were distractingly massive on her slender frame. The rest of her was thin and lithe, and then she had these two fat, jiggling tits jutting out. The simple, white dress she wore was stretched to the point of scandal by her bust, and they seemed almost preternaturally perky.

Oh, and she had horns, wings, and a tail, too, but those tits had Lucius' jaw dropping.

She looked up from the book and grinned at Lucius. "Finally decided to show up, mm?"

"Buh."

"Yeah, I get that a lot. Oh!" She hopped up from her seat, fluttering to the ground slowly. "Beg your pardon, I didn't even introduce myself! Rude." With that, she dipped low into a curtsy, bowing just enough to give Lucius an even better view of her ponderously deep cleavage. "Mariana, prima veles of the Seventh Legion of Hell."

"Pleasure to meet you," Lucius murmured, gawking rather indecorously at her chest. Before he straightened up and went pale in the face. "Hell?! Wait, wait, wait, what's this commission for if it's coming from Hell?!"

Mariana straightened up with a bounce and a giggle. "Oh, re-*lax!* It's not anything serious! Here-" She plucked the letter from thin air and offered it to him. "Open it up and read it!"

Lucius hadn't been able to see it before, but goodness if the wax seal on the envelope didn't menace in Stygian black. A seven-pointed star seemed to glow in its center, and as he took it in shaking hands, he wondered if it was really wiser to even open the damn thing over casting this literal devil out.

Then Mariana's breasts pushed up against his back as she fluttered over his shoulder, eager to see her delivery accepted. "C'mon, open it, open it!" She chirped, bouncing against him in her glee.

Lucius couldn't help it at that point. He was only a man, and it was only a letter. With a gulp, he broke the seal and -- after confirming his face hadn't melted off or suchlike -- took the missive from the envelope. One small relief was that it was written in Southern script over Infernal, but he supposed that it'd be easier to refuse a request matter in the latter over the former. Doing his best to focus on the letter instead of the precocious devilette squirming against his back, Lucius read.

Msr. Lucius Manson, known otherwise as Scratch,

It is our sincere wish that this letter finds you in good health and good fortune, whether the source for either or both be Infernal or no.

We must beg your pardon for the unusual circumstances of our correspondence and the inquiry conveyed therein, but we were compelled to contact you such that we might announce -- or at the very least offer up -- our patronage. It shames our character and your penmanship that we first doubted your talent, but having just finished Love In All Manners Baroque, we now see that yours is a tongue touched by the Muses.

It is owing to this that we humbly request the chance to support your future endeavors, with but one stipulation upon your next work. Make no mistake, we thoroughly enjoyed the way infatuation bloomed lustily into adoration in Love In All Manners Baroque. However, we did selfishly wonder how the work could be further enhanced if Baroness Jaunteton was possessed of more immediately Devilish qualities.

In the interest of keeping things shorter rather than longer, we would be overjoyed if your next novel featured a romance between a Human and a Devil.

Sincerely and with the Utmost Adoration and Appreciation,

Her Carnal Majesty, Queen Jesebella Liliana Carmilla, Voluptuary of the Northern Spires, Dread Empress of Mesmeric Sense

Lucius downed his glass of wine in one gulp and went to pour himself another.

"What-" Mariana fluttered behind him, hands balled up into fists. "Hold on, you read the letter, didn't you?!"

"Yes, I read the bloody letter." Lucius hissed, replacing his drink. Down it went, with yet another in its place. "Pray-" He whirled about to shrug grandly at Mariana, wine bottle sloshing. "What's the protocol for refusing a Devil's request that you write pornography for her?! Can I use paper or do I have to use vellum made of a black goat's skin?!"

Mariana's eyes went wide, and she clapped a hand over her mouth. For a moment, she was silent. Then she leaned in and smiled wide. "That's what the letter was about?"

Something in Lucius broke, and he shook his arms in the air. "Yes, that's what the fucking letter was about!" Lucius was so incensed he thought he might faint, but his sheer apoplectic rage was enough to keep him on his feet. "Apparently my smut's just so fucking popular that it found its way into the hands of a queen of Hell and so fucking enthralling that she wants me to write a novel specifically for her! Never mind the notion that she was able to pin me down, pen name be damned!" Then he seemed to quake with sick, frantic amusement. "Pen name literally be damned!"

Wine spilled from the bottle all over his carpet, which was just fucking fantastic for Lucius, as if he didn't have enough on his fucking docket at the moment! But despite all his rage, Mariana's smirk never faltered for a moment. Somehow that made the entire ordeal even worse.

When she fluttered closer, Lucius attempted to ward her off with a snarl. "Don't you come any closer! I am in no mood for your chicanery, you wretched little devil!"

"Hmhmhm. No wonder they sent me," Mariana murmured, and with but a flap of her wings, she went from being face to face with Lucius to being bust to face.

"What, are you going to puppet me with some kind of magic or something?" He slammed the wine bottle down and shrugged furiously once more. "Brilliant! An offer I couldn't refuse!"

"No, of course not!" Mariana shook her head and giggled. "I'm just real good at persuading men to do things. Scratch, you need to calm down." Mariana brought her hands up against either side of her breasts and pressed them together. Her cleavage deepened, and her words seemed to vibrate in Lucius' skull. And even if he was furious, it was so hard to cause a fuss when he had Mariana's tits to watch.

"I'm not going to do it," he asserted, attempting to look away from the deepening valley of her cleavage. He failed, of course, but he could at least say that he tried. Not very hard, admittedly. Frustrated as he was, Lucius was still being encouraged to stare head-on at Mariana's soft, bouncing breasts.

"No one said you have to do it, Scratch," Mariana purred. "Oh, poor thing. I've spoiled your evening, haven't I? You were so ready to just relax and unwind. Is there anything," she panted lustily, "that I can do to make it up to you, darling?"

Lucius found his anger nearly evaporating, and his trousers began to strain with his arousal. Spell or no, her bust seemed to puppet Lucius' body, for every gentle bounce of Mariana's heaving tits sent his hips twitching forward. Mariana seemed to flutter down lower and lower as she coaxed Lucius forward, and soon he was mindlessly thrusting himself forward towards her cleavage. He couldn't begin to see it, but Mariana's lips curled into a smirk as he fell for her lure.

"There we go, just calm down, nice and relaxed..." Mariana purred, kneading her tits up against each other. He had been angry before, but now it was difficult to muster even that. The sight of Mariana's cleavage seemed to draw Lucius in with some sort of sexual gravity, and soon his frustration was forgotten. "Bounce, bounce, bounce," Mariana giggled, each playful word accompanied by a jiggle of her dress-straining bust and a step forward by Lucius.

Soon the tented tip of his pants was mere inches from Mariana's cleavage, the spellbound writer ready to thrust his way into the mesmerizing prison of her titties. "Just a bit closer, just a bit closer..." She purred, reaching one hand up to undo his belt buckle, the fasteners behind that...

...and then one last needy thrust brought his cockhead into her cleavage. Mariana giggled at that, her irresistible trap sprung on her quarry. "Bounce, bounce, bounce," she purred, wobbling her breasts around Lucius' bare cock as his eyelids drooped further. Mariana's voice seemed to vibrate through her body, into Lucius' cock, right into his mind through his most vulnerable, stiff, throbbing weakness. "So sleepy. So tired. So eager to edge and edge and edge. Stupid, silly boy... Sleepy, silly, stupid..."

She whispered all sorts of pet names and commands, and Lucius felt himself absorbing each one as he sank into lazy, languid dreams. Dimly aware that he was being moved, Lucius allowed himself to be led by his cock wherever Mariana wanted...before he finally sank into puffy, pink dreams.

And even if he never actually came, the pleasure that pumped through his veins kept him so pleasantly preoccupied that he found it impossible to care.

= = =

Lucius woke to the sound of a loud snap! in his ear, eyes fluttering open. He looked around groggily, still more than a bit out of it after his coerced relaxation at Mariana's hands. Or. Her bust. That'd probably be a more accurate assessment.

He glanced to the side and scowled. Of course it'd been Mariana who'd woken him up, and she didn't look the least bit sorry about it. No, as she giggled at Lucius, the little Devil wore a smile from ear to ear. He attempted to swat her away, but with a grunt and a gasp, he found his wrists bound. An experimental kick found his ankles similarly restrained, and the sudden chill against his skin informed him that he was naked on top of all that.

So that was lovely.

"Scratch, you're so cooperative after a nice, leisurely titfuck." Mariana tapped him on the nose with a single fingertip and fluttered up a moment later. Apparently she had seen fit to keep her dress on, modest or no, and it was with a playful sort of hum that she made her way between Lucius' legs. If he was hard before, his cock had gone soft during his respite, but it wasn't difficult to imagine what Mariana was planning next.

In fact, the whole thing was so trite that Lucius couldn't resist calling it out. "Oh, so let me make a wager." He rolled his eyes and huffed. "Now you're going to work your Devilry on me and fashion me into your willing slave? An eager servant, pen in hand for your grim mistress?"

Mariana shook her head as she pressed her bust against his lap, and it was suddenly a great deal more difficult to act as if the whole arrangement was a cliched mess. "No, no! Close, though. See-" She mashed her titties up against his cock, and he began to stiffen at the touch. "Devils don't work like that. We can't just force you to do something. And I'm a pretty weak devil, too, so I can do even less."

"So, here. As an example..." Mariana straightened up, bringing her bust off of Lucius' groin and traced her fingertip from the top of her cleavage...to the bottom. Her neckline was perilous already, but as her fingertip trailed downwards, the...neckline seemed to move with it? But it wasn't quite like the fabric was being split, it was more like the hole itself was moving. So by the end of her demonstration, Mariana's upper cleavage was completely concealed, but there was now an exposed slit on the underside of her bust.

Then she brought her tits down on Lucius' half-hard cock and trapped it between her tits. It slid in through the relocated hole perfectly, and with a shrug, Mariana rolled her eyes. "That's the most I can do on my own! Nothing impressive, right?" She brought her hands up to press her breasts together around his length, trapping his twitching prick between two mounds of warm, pillowy titflesh.

Even if Lucius disagreed that it wasn't impressive, he couldn't do much to articulate it at the moment. With his cock trapped once more in the plush, pillowy embrace of her titties, Lucius felt his desires surge to the forefront again. His prick stiffened to full hardness almost immediately, and his backed-up balls churned with their unreleased cum.

"Yeah, for the most part, all I can manage is party tricks." Mariana began to bounce her tits on Lucius' lap, kneading them against his cock as it stiffened in her cleavage. "To do really impressive stuff, I need to make a deal with someone."

"D-Deal?" Lucius repeated, body already going slack as she titfucked him. Managing a conversation that could lead to his indentured servitude to a Devil was one thing, but receiving a titfuck at the same time meant he regarded it without the full gravity it deserved.

"Yeah! Something like... 'If you agree to calm down and listen to my offer, I'll make this feel even better.' Someone would have to agree to a deal like that before I'd be able to do anything really good."

"Wait, I-" Lucius attempted a response, but she took the moment to press her breasts together around him particularly tight, and that made his thoughts vanish. It took a good, long moment before he was able to collect himself and mumble his response. "But you just- How'd you put me to sleep earlier, then? I didn't-" He sagged back, already finding himself that much more amenable to the arrangement. "I didn't agree to any of that."

Mariana giggled and rolled her eyes. "That wasn't magic, Scratch." Another bounce, and Lucius was all but boneless in his restraints. "That's just how pent-up boys get around breasts like mine. My advice? Always approach negotiations with a clear head. Bit late for that, but..." She shrugged, and the accompanying bounce of her breasts left Lucius whimpering.

"In any case," Mariana purred, locking eyes with Lucius. Hers glowed a sinister red, but he found it impossible to look away. "Let's begin the negotiations. If the signatory party could please state his name?"

Lucius stared into her eyes, unable to resist their sudden magnetism. Jaw slack, he took a moment before he answered. "Lucius Manson."

"And any aliases, pen names, or nick-names that the signatory party may have?"

His eyelids fluttered, and he hesitated. But when Mariana kneaded her tits up against his aching shaft, Lucius crumbled. "Scratch," he croaked, desperate for whatever came next.

"There's a good boy," Mariana purred. Her eyes flickered back to green, and she smiled wide at him. "So, the proposed terms of my agreement here are thus: the signatory party, hereafter referred to as 'you,' 'Lucius,' or 'Scratch,' is to provide a novella written to the specifications of Queen Jesebella Liliana Carmilla, hereafter referred to as 'my client,' 'my Queen,' or 'your Mistress.'"

Her breasts bounced on his lap, and it occurred to Lucius that he'd never felt quite so powerless as he felt right now: nude and restrained, painfully, desperately aroused as a smug little imp managed to wrap her tits around his cock despite being fully-clothed. True, the neckline of her dress was more of a underbustline, and it wasn't in the traditional place, but that didn't change the fact that he was currently drooling fat beads of pre into her cleavage. He could swear he felt his strength wicking away with every involuntary thrust of his hips up into the pillow-soft vice of her breasts, but that might just have been his head going woozy from the sudden redirection of bloodflow.

Carol_J
Carol_J
274 Followers
12