The Perils of Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel better, baby? Any doubts now?" I panted.

"No doubts. None. It's been a long time since I had such an intense orgasm."

We fell asleep, lights on, wet spots and all. It was the first time we'd slept naked since long before Anna was born, and it was good.

The following Sunday, I flew to southern California to help a crew start marking and tagging physical plant infrastructure at a facility my company decided to shut down. It was a process our leadership required to ensure our intellectual property surrounding our manufacturing processes was properly dismantled before we sold the facility to another entity.

On the last morning of the site visit, my Blackberry chimed an incoming email. I drew it from its holster out of habit and saw the message from Samantha. I pivoted the scroll-wheel to open it. That's when I noticed the preview was "candy-striped."

The alternating red and white diagonal-barred background indicated the email was encrypted and in my personal inbox as opposed to my work inbox. I pressed the scroll-wheel inward to open the message and was prompted for the key. My brain struggled to recall what I'd provided Samantha probably years before. She'd used it only once or twice, so I was also surprised she remembered how to do it.

I finally remembered the intentionally ironic password and entered 'garykeller'.

The message was brief, but it made me run to my office to start packing my things for the flight home which was about three hours later.

I REALLY enjoyed what we did last Thursday night. I'm giving Suzie a restaurant gift card in exchange for her coming to stay the night at the house and take care of the kids. I reserved us a room at the Westin. I'll text you the room number after I check in. I'll tell them to have a keycard for you at the front desk. I'll be waiting for you. Come to the room and do me. I want to make love to you as many times as you can stand.

Unless your flight is canceled or something, don't text me or anything. When you get here, don't say a word. I want to anticipate you the entire day. The first things I want to hear from you are your grunts and groans as you fuck my living brains out.

I was astounded my wife was leaving our babies in the care of another person overnight, even if it was her own nurse-trained sister. It'd never happened before, but I refused to break her requested protocols to ask any questions. Besides, the Westin was only about five miles from the house, so we wouldn't be far away if an emergency was to arise.

If that wasn't one of the hottest nights Sunny and I spent together in ages, I wouldn't be able to tell you which was. When I subtly tapped, unlocked, then opened the door and walked into the room, I saw Sunny dolled up very beautifully. She was wearing a slinky little camisole with no panties underneath. She'd gotten a wax again, and her yummy slit drew my eyes to it, then my mouth.

During our second bout of vigorous love-wrestling, we both laughed our asses off because we'd heard rapping on the adjoining wall during our playtime.

After we'd rested for an hour or two, Sunny said, "I had a dirty dream while you were on your trip where we did something completely new. It was crazy. We were in my dorm room, the one I was living in the second time we shared a bed. I was so wet when I woke up that I decided maybe we could try it."

I arched my brows and canted my head. "Okay, you've definitely kicked my curiosity into high gear. What'd you dream about?"

Her expression was wickedly sultry. She brought out a bottle of personal lubricant she'd hidden in the drawer of the nightstand, squirted some into her palm, and fondled me until I was rock hard. She then dried her hands with a towel, climbed onto the bed, and positioned herself in an asana known as "The Frog."

She said, "I dreamt that you took me like this."

I grinned widely because it wasn't the first time that yoga had given her not only the inspiration, but the physical flexibility to try new positions. I climbed between her broadly spread thighs to enter her. I did it blindly because I was holding her tits in my hands.

"Not there," she moaned when I began to push.

It didn't happen often, but I'd heard those gently correcting words before, so I immediately backed off.

"Sorry, baby," I said and leaned up so I could see. When I pushed into her pussy, Sunny pulled away from me again.

"Huh-uh, that's the same place."

I was utterly confused until she pointed and said, "In the dream, you took me back here. I want to see if it feels as good for reals."

It's true. On the "hotness" scale, hotel sex falls barely below amorous adult activities in one's childhood house. We didn't get but a couple of opportunities in Sunny's former home, but we definitely enjoyed them in mine. There's simply something magical about making love to one's spouse in the very room and bed in which one went through the angst of puberty and adolescence.

Sunny and I continued to get along swimmingly. We were raising two adorable little girls and having the time of our lives doing it.

By Amanda's third birthday, we were enrolling Anna in Kindergarten and ushering JJ out the door. He busted his ass academically in high school and received an appointment to the United States Air Force Academy, thanks also to a connection I had with a coworker whose father happened to be a retired full-bird colonel in the USAF. He talked with JJ for a couple of hours and then sent a letter of recommendation.

Suzie bore a child of her own, but she refused the father's marriage proposal. She said she didn't "see the point of it." My wife and I disagreed strongly with her but stopped arguing with her about it. She started her RN bridge program two years after Amanda was born and was then a registered nurse.

Once our youngest had been in school for a few years, Sunny decided she wanted to go back to work. She craved adult interaction. I began to notice, too, because when I would return home from work, I would be bombarded with conversation.

Considering I had no shortage of adult interaction at work, I often wanted time to interact with my kids and play around with them, acting like a kid myself. Sometimes I only wanted some quiet time. Sunny wanted to act like an adult after being with kids all day long and have mature conversation, so I encouraged her desire to return to the workforce. It wasn't long before she found herself a job and continued her career.

We got along swimmingly.

Until we didn't.