The Perils of Mandy Ch. 01

Story Info
Picked for an educational adventure abroad.
7.2k words
4.18
4.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For background on these characters it is suggested to read the story Superman and the Porn Star)

Mandy felt restless. She had for several days. Despite the exertions of the previous night, she was wide awake, and it was still early, the sun just barely peeking over the horizon, projecting small shafts of light through the louver window shades to soften the early morning gray of the dormitory room.

John was breathing in a slow rhythm. He had also been on edge recently but was now apparently sleeping peacefully, on his side and apparently oblivious to her pressing close behind him, molding the contours of her body to his, one of her arms draped over his side, her hand resting between his legs. Mandy moved her fingers slightly, finding him more than flaccid. Morning wood, she supposed.

She rose slightly, using her other arm for leverage to look at him. His eyes were shut, features relaxed, brown wavy hair all mussed. He looked so appealing, as he always did to her, with or without his clothes or the thick glasses she often teased him about.

It was a warm, late-spring day, the sheet only lightly draped over their lower bodies, and she gently pulled the draping further down, unveiling the work of art between his legs. Looking at him in this semi-erect state produced that familiar, slight tingling between her legs. They had engaged in a full range of erotic activity the previous night and she should not feel in need, but the sight of him like this was nevertheless stimulating.

She had to leave soon and decided to give him a good morning greeting before going. Sitting up, she swung her long legs over the side of the single bed and stood. This movement had the effect she thought it might, breaking through the torpor of sleep enveloping her boyfriend. John rolled over on his back, his heavy breathing interrupted, eyes fluttering for a second as he focused on her naked body as best he could through his myopia. A sweet smile enlivened his sleepy face.

She leaned over and directed his legs apart, then sprung back into bed to occupy the open space between them, shunting down so that she knelt at his feet. His eyes opened fully now, and his smile broadened as he guessed what she was about to do. His semi-erection seemed to grow even fuller.

She wrapped one hand around the shaft, lowered her head and kissed the tip lightly; then, sweeping her long honey blonde hair back with her free hand, put her mouth around it and sucked lightly. His erection quickly jumped to full size. She went down on it, taking it into her mouth as far as she could, then rose, repeating the motion a few times. She noticed a slightly salty taste - a coating left by their mingled love juices the previous night - which stimulated her to increase the rhythm. Her large doe eyes looked straight at him as she worked. John murmured his approval.

There was another low groan from the bed on the other side of the room, which surprised her, causing her to look in the direction of the sound. She had forgotten all about Daryl. John's roommate was laying on his back, head turned to the side facing in their direction. His eyelids were shut, or mostly so, but probably just out of politeness. He had undoubtedly been observing and was probably continuing to. She also noticed a tent in his top sheet at mid-body level, which seemed to be shimmering a little.

A few months ago, she would have been unnerved knowing she was being watched in such an intimate activity. But she had come to know Daryl well, and to like him. He had been a good friend to John, and also had a thing of his own going with Mandy's sister, Samantha. In a college community, people were often unavoidably in close quarters, having to sacrifice either privacy or intimacy.

Last night, John and she had collapsed on his bed after intense love-making. By the understanding they had with Daryl, Mandy should have left before midnight to return to her own dorm, but she wanted to hug her guy a while in the afterglow, and they were both so exhausted they soon fell asleep.

She had been vaguely aware of Daryl coming into the room sometime after 12:00 to exercise his right to his bed. At that point the residential curfew was in effect, and it was too late for her to leave - or too early, depending on how you looked at it - so she had just hunkered down and resumed sleeping.

Having forgotten about Daryl she was now blowing her boyfriend in front of his roommate. While the old Mandy would have instantly made an embarrassed retreat beneath the covers, the new liberated Mandy stayed the course, concentrating on the task at hand.

What was happening now was not even the most audacious indiscretion of this small group. Just a month ago, she and John were fully engaged under the assumption they had reserved the love nest for themselves when Daryl and Samantha barged in under the influence of hormones and some stimulant. The intruders switched on the light, exposing Mandy and John in flagrante delicto, but just extended a perfunctory apology before stripping off their clothes and going at it as if they had the room all to themselves. They did not even bother turning the light off again. It had been a little uncomfortable for her at first, but Daryl and Sam became so involved in their activity that she was able to relax. Though she would not admit it she was even turned on seeing her sister ride reverse cowboy on Daryl while John was pumping away on top of her. They had all laughed about it later. After all, it was college.

Remembering that incident, Mandy hardly missed a beat in her rhythm now as she continued to work her magic on John. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a slow, rhythmic movement of Daryl's midsection "tent," indicating he was inspired by what she was doing. Daryl was no shy guy. What he lacked in movie star looks he made up for in natural confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit. He had a sideline directing and taping wild college parties for one of the online porn sites. It amused Mandy to know she was now stimulating the director. Truthfully, it even turned her on a little to know she was starring in this little drama. Maybe she was not so different from her exhibitionist sister Sam as she liked to think.

That thought briefly alarmed her. Sam was not only accomplished sexually, having gone through several lovers, but was also a porn star, which was how she had met Daryl. He had brought Sam more deeply into the business after videoing her in action as an amateur at a couple of frat parties. It did not seem to bother him that his lover performed with other guys, right in front of his lens.

Despite her current starring role, Mandy could not see herself going that far, but after all, she and Sam were identical twins, sharing many tastes and interests. Mandy had always lagged behind Sam in sexual exploration but had overcome many of her inhibitions since meeting John this first year of college.

"Shift around to a 69, and I'll return the favor," John said, breaking into her reverie. No longer sleepy in the slightest, he had lifted his head off the pillow and was looking at her, a big silly smile on his face. She rose off him a moment, still holding his shaft, stroking it lightly.

"It's alright - you more than satisfied me last night," she smiled. "I have to leave soon - do the walk of shame back to my dorm to shower, eat breakfast and get to class - so this is just a fond good morning and goodbye gesture."

"Great gesture," he said, lowering his head back to the pillow and just staring at the ceiling with a dreamy smile on his face as she dropped her head and resumed the action.

It was not long before John approached his climax. Mandy had been with him enough to tell, as his hips made subtle gyrations and his feet closed against her kneeling form, massaging the outside of her thighs.

"Incoming!" he cried. It was his signal for her to rise and massage him from a distance for a few strokes if she wanted to avoid a mouthful or facial.

Instead, she increased the rhythm and intensity of her suctioning. The result was instantaneous, and she did not mind it, enjoying the sensation of his hot, salty man juice flooding her mouth. John grunted and gasped, and she slowed her rhythm, easing up the pressure. She felt him relax, indicating there was no more to come. She stopped moving but held him in her oral embrace a little longer, her lips and tongue applying gentle pressure around the helmet to coax out any remaining drops. Finally, she lifted her mouth off it, freeing him with a loud slurp for Daryl's benefit, and rose fully on her knees She gave John a closed lips smile.

Mandy then faced a familiar dilemma - swallow or find something to spit into. The bathroom for this dorm floor was down the hall. Usually, if a sink was not at hand to provide a receptacle and mouth rinse, she wound up swallowing rather than spit into a cup or paper tissue. She did not really mind swallowing, and also had the perverse thought that it would excite Daryl the most.

She stepped off the bed onto the floor. Then, standing there facing Daryl, whose eyes were still "closed" except for tiny slits at the bottom of his lids, she swallowed heavily, while licking her lips. She cupped her breasts with her hands, then raised her arms toward the ceiling and stretched, swiveling her hips at the same time to give both guys good views of her well-endowed naked body. She detected a stifled moan from Daryl and noticed the sheet tent at his midsection vibrate slightly once more.

What is coming over me, she thought, even as she showed off in this manner - what has happened to shy, reserved Mandy? She half-expected Daryl to give up the sleeping pretense and proposition her to co-star with Sam in one of his videos. Identical twins were much in demand, and they could make a fortune, he had told her repeatedly. She really did not want to make money that way, or have to decline once more, so better cool this show, she told herself, turning fully toward John.

Smiling his satisfaction, John hopped from the bed, wrapped both arms around her shoulders and pulled her close to him, his still-erect dick pressing against her belly, his lips mashing against hers in a hot, penetrating kiss. John had also become less shy these days, she realized. He no longer seemed squeamish tasting his cum on her lips, as at the beginning of their relationship. But he quickly broke off the embrace.

"Got to pee," he said, starting for the door, but stopping when he realized his condition. Picking up his briefs from the floor where they had been tossed at the beginning of the previous night's passion, he quickly stepped into them, his fading erection still making a bulging impression. "I'll only be a minute, then walk you back," he told her.

"No need. We both better get a move on or we'll be late to classes," she said, as she found her panty and sat down on the bed to slip it on over her feet. "See you for that thing later tonight, right?"

He nodded. "You're going to be seeing me every spare moment we have for the next few weeks," he said, his smile turning a little grimmer. "Got to run and pee now." He stooped and kissed her again, then bolted for the door.

She picked up her bra from the floor and began to put it on, suddenly feeling a bit deflated. The upcoming event that she had alluded to was her farewell party. While she looked forward to seeing her friends one more time and to the new experiences that would follow, she felt sad at the prospect of leaving the familiar present and being apart from John, who had become the great love of her young life. She did not have the opportunity to revel long in this sadness.

"You know if you're going to take up my offer to make you a film star rather than run away to Europe to study fine arts, we have only a few days left to make it happen." Daryl had given up the sleep pretense and was looking at her from beneath his sheet as she finished struggling with her bra clasp. He smiled to show that he was only joking.

"I hope we didn't wake you," she said, with a mischievous smile. "We were trying to be quiet."

"Nope, I just woke up," Daryl said, taking on an even more droll expression. "Was having a dream of a girl doing nice things. Good sound effects too, a lot of slurping, like she was enjoying an ice cream pop or something."

Mandy felt herself color a little. No, her shyness had not completely flown. But she managed a quick comeback as she stepped into her shorts.

"Dreams are funny. I had one about enjoying a popsicle with one guy as another guy put up a tent in his bed, and fiddled around adjusting the pole."

It was Daryl's turn to look abashed. He laughed. "And I thought, being a famous cinematographer, that I'm a cool observer, not giving away how impressed I am by a great performance."

Mandy curtsied, acknowledging the compliment, then buttoned her blouse and slipped on her sandals. "Well, I guess that's enough of a show for now. See you tonight, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it," Daryl replied. "And someone has to be there to prop up your soon-to-be broken-hearted boyfriend." Mandy's smile faded. "Sorry," Daryl added. "I was trying to be funny, but that was lame. Just ignore me. You're doing the right thing for you, and he'll be fine."

"Thanks. No problem," Mandy said. Standing, she added, "Have you heard from Sam? She's coming, right?"

"Yeah, I think so," Daryl said. "Hope so. I'm looking forward to getting together with her later." He winked.

Mandy smiled, as she moved to the door.

"Oh, make sure you brush your teeth good, use a mouthwash and maybe take a digestive aid," Daryl called after her.

She did not look back, just held up a hand with a middle finger extended as she went through the door.

Daryl waited to be sure she was gone, then threw back his sheet. His long dick was still erect. Mandy's performance had indeed impressed him. However, it had been over a week since he last saw Sam. He had resisted the urge to relieve the pressure, but Mandy resembled Sam so closely he could not resist stroking when he awoke to see her naked, sucking off John. That exaggerated swallow, self-caress of boobs, and swivel stretch at the end nearly sent him over the top.

John came back into the room. He looked at Daryl, still holding his semi-hard dick.

"Looks like you're tense," he said.

"You and your girlfriend really know how to taunt a guy who's been without for way too long," he replied.

John smiled. "Isn't Sam coming tonight to give you a hand with that problem?"

"I hope she gives me more than just a hand,"

* * *

The party was at a local college night spot. Only a small, select group of personal friends and other music majors had been invited, so four tables joined to form a square was sufficient. Dean Jeffords, the head of the music department, stopped by briefly and toasted the college's youngest music major ever to win a fellowship for foreign study at the Institut de Musique Paris.

"These awards generally do not occur until a student's junior year," noted Jeffords, who had been instrumental in arranging the fellowship, "However, Amanda's natural talent and serious application of time to study and practice have been extraordinary, and warrant an exception." Her grades were nearly perfect, he noted, and the extra semester she would put in over the summer would provide sufficient credits in required courses of study within and out of her chosen field to meet the criteria in her sophomore year.

Jeffords concluded by expressing hope Mandy would not be "stolen away" by the Paris music school and would "return to us to complete her academic career."

To that, John said an "amen" not drained out by polite applause. It was bad enough, he thought, that they would have only limited time together over the summer, with Mandy continuing her course work as he went home to a temp job. That limited access would be followed by four months of a complete void. Her Paris sojourn would run from late August through most of December. The thought she might stay in Europe for extended study was downright unnerving.

The dean left, so the students could get down to some serious partying. Shortly after, Samantha showed up, much to Daryl's delight, also pleasing Mandy, who loved her sister despite frustration over Sam's lifestyle. As noted by Dean Jeffords, Mandy was serious about her art and studies, her one distracting vice being John. Sister Sam, on the other hand, was not even a student, only pretending to be one to gain access to college parties, and her distractions included not only Daryl but other studs on and off camera. Her work as a pornstar was prominent online, and she had just been set up on her own pay-per-view website.

Despite those major differences in lifestyle and personal ambitions, the sisters were as alike as proverbial peas in a pod in other respects. They looked virtually identical, had similar tastes and patterns of speech, laughed the same, and often dressed similarly without planning it, even though Sam's clothing was usually more provocative. It certainly was this night - a low-cut short dress emphasizing feminine curves, long legs and cleavage. Virtually all male heads turned to follow her as she entered the room and went to the table to hug her sister.

John watched them talking and laughing as Daryl recorded from a slight distance with one of his less obtrusive cameras. He was making a souvenir video for Mandy. Daryl had even managed to sequester a mini-cam and mic in a floral arrangement at the head of the table to capture well-wishes and conversations through the evening for voiceover when he edited the video later. He continued recording as guests moved to the dance floor, then swung the camera at John.

"And here we have the devoted boyfriend. Care to say a few words, John?"

"You're a good man," John said to him. "Great of you to do this."

"It's actually a fun change of pace recording people in a vertical position. It won't win an Oscar, but might help your girlfriend fight off homesickness, and give you something to mope over repeatedly while play-acting as a monk in the months ahead," Daryl replied.

"Yeah, I'm happy for Mandy, but admit I am a little sad for me since I'll be experiencing prolonged drought in the loving department for a while," John said, glumly.

"You won't have to, bro," Daryl said, zooming in on John's face. "You've come a long way under Mandy. Or on top of her, as the case may be. You're a legend on campus. All sorts of chicks will line up, ready to fill in for her."

"Won't help," John said. "Wouldn't be the same. The one I want is going away."

"And that is the latest episode of the John The Martyr Show," Daryl said into the camera mic. "Is our hero destined for monastic life or will he have a revelation and join the secular world? Tune in again to find out."

Samantha came up behind Daryl, hugging him as she said, "C'mon, big guy. Stop playing a world-famous producer and show me what you can do on your feet. Then maybe later you can refresh my memory on what you can do off your feet." She rubbed her chest against him, then walked toward the dance floor, hips swaying, booty bouncing.

Grinning broadly, Daryl handed the camera to John and quickly followed. John recorded them dancing, Sam grinding up against Daryl, whose facial expressions registered appreciation. He then panned the other dancers and tables, noticing that Mandy and her roommate Kay seemed to be in a serious discussion.

The camera lingered on that view. They were two of the three most beautiful females in the room, the third one dancing with Daryl. Mandy, of course, was the great love of his life, but he considered Kay a prize for any guy: Intelligent, funny, focused, convivial conversationalist, great mover on the dance floor, and, as the poet said, "fair in face and form." She was always popular at functions but had no serious involvements, probably because she had been treated shabbily by her last steady boyfriend.