The Perils of Paula Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,211 Followers

"Gotta go to the loo, feel free to get another wine or something stronger, I think there's still some Jack Daniels in the pantry."

By the time she returned I was doing what I usually do when I see dirty dishes, I wash them. In this case there were only two dirty wineglasses and a plate, the rest were in the dishwasher. I'd poured a couple of glasses of Jack and Coke for the both of us and when she saw me at the kitchen sink she let out a chuckle.

"Now that's something a man never does voluntarily, here let me finish that," Georgie moved over beside me and bumped my hips with hers, "maybe I should take one for the other team."

"Ooh, that's fighting words," I pushed harder against her, "you're likely to get a pussy licking if you keep that up."

"Keep what up?" Georgie pushed against me again.

"That," I pushed hard against her but she spun away and in the process spilled her drink, the glass hit the sink and smashed. We both jumped at the same time and then burst out laughing, I felt a pull towards her because she'd just taken a step forward. Her lips were inches from mine and then I suddenly reared back and bit my lip as I saw the look of hesitation in her eyes.

"Shit, shit, sorry."

My sudden apology took her by surprise because she glanced out the window and I tried to gather my wits, I'd so nearly kissed her that for a moment I thought I'd actually done it. Georgie looked over at me and then she grabbed my shoulder and tilting her head, put her lips against mine and opened her mouth. As kisses go it was quick but sensuous and when we parted she had a bemused look on her face, she looked down at the floor as if comparing it to other kisses.

"Hmm, mm," she murmured, "that wasn't what I expected."

"As in?"

"You didn't stick your tongue in, I hate tongue kissing, my ex used to stick his tongue in when I'd had a few too many drinks and it always made me gag."

"It's never been my thing either."

We were still standing in the same spot and Georgie studied me for a few moments, her hand was still resting on my shoulder but then she slid it around to the back of my neck and took my other hand in hers. Our lips met in a long, passionate kiss and I felt a shiver go through her, she parted briefly and then kissed me again. We exchanged several more kisses before she finally stepped back and turned side on to me to contemplate the fridge.

"I'm hungry."

"What's in the fridge?"

"It's not that kind of hunger," she murmured, "but this doesn't mean we're a thing."

"So, it's curiosity, I get that."

"Maybe it's just research," she grinned crookedly, "if you're good enough you might make it into my article."

"Perish the thought," I winced, "I'm not that good and besides, I'm not exactly out there."

"Maybe that's why I'm interested, at least you don't throw up when you see a cock."

"Well that would be a difficult situation considering the fact that I share a bed with a man," I turned to the sink and started picking broken glass out of it.

"I'll do that," she nudged me, "go and take a seat."

I went back to the living room and sat down again. I could hear her moving about the kitchen and then she went through her bedroom. It was all a bit of a mystery until she returned with a glass of Jack and Coke, and a cigarette tin.

"You're not going to tell your husband if I have a joint?"

"Me? Perish the thought, unless you're not going to share."

"I'm not normally a smoker but David gave me a few joints."

"So we're smoking his shit then."

"Pretty much," she opened the tin and took out a smallish joint and a lighter, "I feel a little guilty over telling him I wasn't going to see him. I even offered to pay him for this but he refused."

"So he's a genuinely nice guy," I watched her light the joint.

"Too nice for words," she coughed out a cloud of smoke, "I can't fault him but seeing his ex wife I just thought of how I would be in the same situation, it's just wrong to become the other woman even if they're legally divorced. She was just so friendly and outgoing I felt like a slut."

"You're not a slut," I took the joint from her, "you've got a conscience and besides I always cringe at that word. Men can fuck like rabbits and they're studs but if we so much as make eyes at a guy we're sluts."

"My ex mother in law was a lot like that," she replied.

"What?" I replied a few moments later, "a slut or a prude?"

"A prude," she chuckled, "she was one of those loyal Royalists, she'd watch the Queen's Christmas speech religiously and you couldn't say a bad word about them."

"I've never seen the Queen's speech," I pouted.

"You haven't missed much," she switched to a fake English accent, "my loyal peasants, one must turn one's television set to full volume and listen to the shite that's coming out of one's mouth."

I nearly choked with laughter as she took another toke.

"I admit it was a novelty the first couple of years and then it got tedious."

She took another couple of tokes and then handed the joint to me.

"Here, you finish it off. I'm not used to having a whole joint," she settled back against the corner of the couch and smoothed out her trousers, "I'd make a terrible druggie."

"Just as well," I replied a few moments later, "my husband would throw a fit if he knew what I was doing right now."

"So, what are you going to do about him?"

"That's a question without an easy answer," I replied, "we're like ships in the night and it's an open secret between us that we're getting a bit on the side but there's the kids to consider because for all his faults he is a good father."

She didn't reply to that as I finished the joint and when I finally butted it out on the lid of the tin I looked over to find she'd closed her eyes but she opened them as I sat back.

"Feeling good?"

"Yeah, that hit the spot."

"Feeling good is good enough," she smirked.

"Where have I heard that before?"

"Platoon," she replied, "Willem Dafoe's character, I had a crush on Willem Dafoe."

"Yeah I could root him but I'd prefer Charlie Sheen, just not the crazy Charlie Sheen."

"I'm afraid the jury's out on that one," she chuckled.

I laughed too and turned to face her. Georgie stopped laughing and then a few moments later she eased forward towards me, stopping a few inches from my face. I put my left hand on her shoulder and my right hand on her thigh. She glanced down briefly at that hand before leaning forward to kiss me lightly on the lips. I responded with my own kiss that lasted a good deal longer and when we parted she exhaled slowly. We kissed a few more times and I felt the urge rising within me, and by the sound of her breathing she was working up to it even if it was slower.

I let my hand move along her leg to her pussy and she did pull back slightly as I drew a finger between her legs but she didn't try to stop me. It was clear she was having some sort of conflict though because she was looking down at my hand. I drew it up under the flap of her fly, exerting just enough pressure and finally reached her belt. It was one of those tie belts and I tugged at the knot briefly before continuing up to her belly. I tickled her belly with soft, feather strokes and very deliberately undid a button to expose part of her belly.

Georgie exhaled loudly and our eyes met.

"Yes, no?" I murmured and then she tilted her head and kissed me passionately as her hands slid up to my breasts and squeezed them.

After that it was a slow seductive dance on the couch as I eased her back to the corner of the couch and straddled her. She liked the feeling of being trapped judging by the ferocity of her kisses and the sensual exploration of my body. I unbuttoned her blouse very slowly, pausing after every button to kiss and caress her bare skin until finally it was open to her waist and I undid the belt and the big gold button on her trousers. The zipper slicked down and easing off her, I pulled them over her hips and down past her knees. She undid the last button on her blouse, she was breathing heavily now and I worked the trousers completely off and then patted the cushion beside her.

"Lie down there and let me do my mouth music."

Somewhat gingerly, Georgie adjusted her position so that she was flat on her back. I stayed fully clothed though as she removed her panties and then spread her legs so that one foot was planted firmly on the floor. Her pussy was wet and tantalising and as I knelt in front of her on the couch she spread her glistening lips for me. I dragged my tongue over it on my way to her clitoris and she let out a deep sigh of contentment.

Encouraged by this I went to work with a methodical rhythm, drawing my tongue up and down her pussy whilst tickling her perineum but what really drove her over the edge was when I slipped two fingers inside her and began drawing them back against the front of her passage. Two fingers soon became three and by then she was rising and falling in time to my movements. I caught a glimpse of her now and then with her bra pushed up over her nipples so as she could massage her breasts. She orgasmed some time later, I felt her tightening around my fingers and her gasps became louder and louder until finally she let go with an almighty.

"Fuck!"

Georgie writhed beneath me as the waves of pleasure moved through her and she later described it to me as, "the most beautiful orgasm I have ever had, it was like every nerve ending was going off at once."

When she finally came down I was sitting on my legs with the drink in my hand and a satisfied look on my face. Her face was wet with tears and she propped on her elbows and stared at her pussy.

"Now that wasn't what I expected, no guy has been able to do that before," she studied me, "and stay fully clothed as well."

"Care to indulge me?" I tugged at one of the buttons of my blouse, "if you don't want to go down then I have a dildo for such auspicious occasions."

"Dildo," she smiled crookedly, "yeah, I could do that."

That night set the tone for our sex life for the next couple of weeks at least, she was never one for going down on me and while that didn't bother me it also alerted me to the fact that she wasn't quite ready to take the plunge. Admittedly we only had sex twice more after that before she decided that this wasn't her thing, which would have upset me but by then other things came into play.

The first was my decision to finally leave Robert in what our friends called the most amicable divorce in history. We both decided that our happiness was more important than the façade we'd been holding up to the world but it was hard on the children, and so I had my work cut out for me just dealing with them. It was something Georgie understood only too well as a mother and so we parted company on equally mutual terms but she would come back into my life some six months later and was instrumental in reuniting Adele and I.

I'll tell you the story of how we got together next but for now I have to finish this and go lie down.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,211 Followers
12