The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 04

Story Info
Bart's ex, Ashley Benson, enters the picture.
3.7k words
4.3
6.3k
15
0

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Perks of Being a Podcaster

by MrMaxLord

(MF, Oral, cons)

Chapter 4: Ashley Benson

"Okay, everything is pretty much set to go," Edison said. He came by to do a few last minute checks for the solo show today. Whenever it was in studio, nine times out of ten I did it alone. There was no need for Logan to show up. Not that he couldn't and didn't do most of the production stuff for the live shows, but frankly, solo it wasn't that much of a challenge.

Despite that, he pretty much had an auto set up ready to go on studio. The soundboard was clearly marked, so all the technical work was done. Still, given that all of Logan's clocks were permanently set to 4:20, I always thought it was prudent to get someone a bit more clear-headed to check the work, which is where Edison came in. If he said I was good to go, then I was good to go.

"Usual drill, press a few buttons, blah blah blah, I'm good to go in a couple hours," I said.

"Well, as good as you can be, considering."

"Oh shit, not you too. I swear, ever since Tro talked me into this everyone has been tenser than I should be over this."

"Fuck man, you can't blame anyone. The break-up you and Ashley had can best be described as a nuclear meltdown. And that's if I'm being nice about it. So, in case things go as bad as we all expect, I've provided some small clips that you can easily cut together for a best-of. And now, I bid you adieu."

"Thanks. I'll be sure to clean up all the bloodstains after the massacre you predict. Makes me glad we don't have shag carpeting."

"Ha. Seriously, that's a real laugh. Not just saying that to rub in how painfully unfunny it was. Anyway, no matter what happens, you might want to speed it up a little. Clouds were looking pretty bad coming in, probably not going to get better."

"There's...there's no optimism in you life, is there?" Edison shrugged then headed out. After that it was an uncomfortable round of the waiting game. I mean, it's not like Edison or really anyone had any reason to believe today's interview with Ashley Benson, star of Pretty Little Liars and my ex-girlfriend. How did it get to be ex? Well, she cheated on me. A lot. For five months. Understandably, upon discovering this I was a tiny bit miffed. I ended it then and there and honestly hadn't spoken to her in over a year, and would have happily gone on doing so if it hadn't been for Tro guilting me into it.

Then again, who knows if Ashley was really all that apologetic. This all could have be Tro trying to play matchmaker. Maybe she told Ashley the exact same thing to get her to be on the show. Still, Tro hadn't lied to him before.

All that considering, if Ashley had been able to come during a live show, I'd be far less nervous. But that's not how things panned out. So it was going to be her and I, alone in the office/studio that Logan and I called our business HQ. Yeah, this won't be awkward at all.

That's when the buzzer went off, like it was on cue. "Yo, who's this," I said into the intercom.

"It's me, Bart, Ashley," she said. "I'm sorry, I know I'm early."

"No problem, back door's open for you. Just let it shut, it'll lock itself."

"Got it." Okay, she was on her way up. Nothing to worry about. Be professional, be courteous. Sounds easy enough, right. I thought so. Then she walked in to the office. Even in jeans and a t-shirt, she couldn't downplay how beautiful she was.

"Hey," she said. Her tone was meek, but the smile on her face was genuine. "Thanks for having me on."

"Yeah, no problem." I replied. "You remember where to park?"

"Third floor across the street, right next to your car." She took off her jacket and hung up. It was definitely awkward in the room, but not as bad as I thought it'd be. "You look good."

"You too. Um, you want to take a seat or something before we get started, go over some stuff?"

"Yeah, sure." Ashley took a seat on the couch in front of the thing that approximated my desk. "So..prep, right?"

"Yeah. So, we're obviously going to hit the end of the show, so play around with that for a bit. Anything else coming up?"

"Um, promoting a new line of sunglasses should be good for a few quick laughs." she replied. "Splitting time between California and New York. We could probably get something there. Other than that, usual jokes about my boobs and stuff should work."

"If I remember right, those boobs are really nothing to laugh at."

"You always did have crystal clear focus on them." Ashley grinned wide, her blues eyes sparkling. "But yeah, I think we could shoot the shit enough to get a good show. Why aren't we live?"

"Ah, they booked a band. But with the way those clouds are forming doubt that's gonna happen. Not like it does me much good."

"Oh, well, you never know," Ashley said, a hint of flirtatiousness in her voice. "Things tend to get unpredictable when we're in the same room."

"So, you remember the basic set-up of this studio, right?" I asked, swiftly changing the subject. "Not much has changed except better recording equipment." I led her to the recording room. The set up was a lot like a normal radio recording room, albeit a bit more spacious since we didn't really have to worry about broadcasting.

"Doesn't get much simpler than sitting down with a pair of headphones on and speaking into a mic." she responded. "We ready to go then?"

"Almost," I said. I know that Tro didn't just talk me into this to have Ashley on the show. Frankly, Ashley didn't need to even be on the show, all parties involved in this knew that. Tro wanted me to try and smooth things over with Ashley, and Ashley was trying, if not going a bit quick, all things considered. "You want to just have some coffee or tea first? Talk a bit more?"

"I'd love to, Bart. You guys move the kitchenette or is it in the same place?"

"Same place."

"Good, I'll start the coffee. You always made it a bit weak, no offense."

"None taken. Though to be fair, weak to you has enough caffeine to kill a large bull elephant."

"Oh, I forgot you liked your coffee princess style." We both laughed as we entered the kitchenette. Ashley went right to work on the coffee while I got out the milk and sugar. "Mugs still in the same place?" she asked.

"Yeah, second shelf on the left."

"Gotcha." Ashley rummaged through the cabinet, not even hesitating in grabbing my mug and the guest mug, still having a clear memory of both. "Holy shit, did Logan turn his Darth Vader mug into a bong?"

"Oh yeah. He then uses it as like a sippy cup when he's done smoking."

"That sounds awful."

"It is. But he's usually too ripped to care."

"It always astonished me he could ride a bike, let alone work any kind of complex electronics."

"I've known him all my life. He's astonishingly adept despite the constant cannabis fog in his brain."

"Was there ever a time when he didn't take up?" she asked.

"Maybe pre-teen years. But that's a big damn maybe." While discussing the long courtship of Logan and Mary Jane, our coffee was finished. We took a seat at the table, still tiptoeing around any potential landmines.

"So, you're really in New York now?" I asked. "Doing something like this is a lot to get a plane ticket for."

"It's more of splitting my time than anything," she said. "I mean, I have an apartment there and a place in LA. I just thought being bi-coastal would be a good career move. It's really exhausting though." Even when talking about something as mundane as air travel, she was sucking me in again. It wasn't intentional. Ashley was just naturally charming. If she was doing it on purpose, despite everything that when on between us, I'd be completely sucked in. Her being her was already almost enough.

"So why come here?"

"Because I wanted to see you. And since you'd been talked into it, I couldn't really say no. I'm actually kind of glad it's not a live show. There's not a lot of time for stuff like this." Slowly, Ashley moved her hand to mine on the table, placing it on mine. To both our surprise, I didn't immediately yank it away, which brought a big smile to her face.

This was partially what I was afraid of, being drawn in again without actually talking about the issues we had for the past year. As nice as it was talking to her again was, I couldn't deny that, I still remembered crystal clear what split us up in the first place. So I switched the subject and hoped for the best.

"This might sound too interviewy, but what have you been doing since the show ended. I saw something about you being in Canne?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "I hadn't been since the whole Spring Breakers promotion, finally had some free time to do it. LOVED it. It was a little business though. Didn't have anyone with me to share the pleasure aspect."

"I'm sure a lady like yourself wouldn't have too much trouble finding company."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked, her voice tensing up.

"Nothing insulting. Just that a beautiful woman like yourself having a problem finding company shouldn't be that difficult."

"Maybe I just want the right company." She looked at me, trying to gauge my response. Once you date a girl, you know that face. Every instinct told me to keep quiet. Sometimes, you just don't want to listen to instinct.

"I thought that was easy for you to find." Right on cue, the lightning began to strike and the thunder rolled.

"Really? I knew we were going to get to this. I mean, its kind of hard to avoid the elephant in the room, especially in a room this small. I'm sorry, okay? I said it when it happened and I've been saying it for a year. I'm getting tired of saying it. At least this time I get to say it to your face, again. I am sorry."

Well, there went the peaceful resolution Tro was hoping for. "Yeah, and sorry really makes up for six months of fucking around behind my back with two different guys, doesn't it?"

"I made a mistake!" yelled Ashley. "A very, very big mistake! I knew when I was doing it!"

"Then why did you? For fuck's sake, you were never really clear on the why!"

"Because when you're in your early twenties you do stupid shit! It doesn't mean I'm not sorry about it! I'm not just bullshitting you. Fuck, I love you!"

"Well, you had a pretty shitty way of showing it."

"You know what?" Ashley said, well past her breaking point. "This was just a bad idea. It doesn't matter if I'm sorry. It doesn't mean I didn't know I was fucking up when I did it. But I'm tired of being treated like shit. I already did that to myself enough. So, bye. You win. Have fun, asshole."

Even as Ashley was yelling at me, the tears were welling in her eyes, but to her credit, she held it back long enough to storm out and slam the door. Part of me knew this was going to happen. Just the like all of me knew what would happen right after.

I followed her out the building, the rain was pouring own heavily now. I caught up with her, the both of us getting absolutely soaked in the rain.

"Let me go, all right?" she said, choking back any attempt to cry. "This was a dumb idea, I don't know what made me think we could talk to each other like adults when..." I answered Ashley before she could finished by pulling her close and kissing her, our hand touched each others faces as our lips met, holding close before breaking.

Before long we were back in the studio, shedding our clothes and leaving a trail of soaking wet clothing until we got back to the break room. We were still locked in an embrace fueled by over a year of pent up emotions.

There was no real communication between us now besides moans and grunts. I could feel Ashley's fingers run through my hair as I moved down her body, suckling, kissing, and licking down from her lips to her neck, her neck to her breasts, and down further and further, tasting her rain-glistened skin.

"Uuhhhhhnnnngoood yeah," Ashley moaned when my head moved between her legs and got the real fun going.. I got a jolt of accomplishment through my body as Ashley's thigh's pressed against my head. It only grew when Ashley's back arched, her moans getting louder and louder the more I worked on her with my mouth.

She wasn't the only one enjoying herself. Hearing her moans, tasting Ashley again was, to put it simply, awesome. I hated to admit it, I missed her. I remembered every thing I knew switched her on a bit more. That spot right on her inner thigh that if you hit just right at the right time...

"Fuuuuuck," she moaned signalling it was in fact just right at the right time. I honestly could have gone on for longer, but as much I was savoring our reunion, I also wanted to speed thing up and re-experience everything that Ashley had to offer.

I roamed back up her body, Ashley puling my face to her, kissing me and tasting herself before maneuvering me into sitting down while she then slid between my legs. Her beautiful blue eyes looking up at me, sparkling with lust as she began to suck me off.

"Fuuuck that's fucking perfect Ash," I moaned. It seems I wasn't the only one with a good memory. Every single movement Ashley made with her mouth was something knew would drive me wild. Teasing just enough with her teeth, her tongue snaking and licking in all the right places and ways, never letting me get too used to just one. Hot fast, sweet and slow and anything in between. All that with her gorgeous face attached made it a battle to not blow everything I had down her throat at that moment. But that would end their fun before things got really interesting.

I pulled out of Ashley mouth then stood up. She followed, but wasn't on her feet long before I picked her up and walked her from the break room to my desk. Fortunately, except for a lamp it was pretty much bare, otherwise the floor would have been filthy with office debris.

I sat Ashley down on the desk, her mouth open with a smile. The smile melted away to an "O" shape as In entered her, a moan bellowing from her mouth. I grasped her hips while she leaned back on her arms and began to pick up speed.

"Oooh fuck I missed you," she moaned. "Mmmm missed this...fuck...oh baby keep going...honey that's it.."

"I don't plan on stopping babe," I grinned, delivering a quick kiss to her before giving proper attention to her breasts. Round, big but not too big, and natural. She definitely won the genetic lottery.

"Someone missed the girls," she joked between moans. "Feeling is very mutual, I'm pretty clos e to the source." I returned her smile and climbed more onto the desk, Ashley now lying down on the cool surface of the wooden piece of furniture.

"You okay?" I asked. The hard surface of a desk had never been conducive to comfort, at least in my book.

"Mmmm, I'll managed," she said, flashing her million dollar smile again. "Now, I could have sworn I said something you to about stopping and how you should not do that."

"Message recieved." I replied. After all, she did have a point.

"Mmm I love a man who can take orders." Ashley moaning resumed as my thrusting did. Her legs locked tightly around my waist as did her arms. I could feel her nails digging into my flesh as her moans increased in volume.

"Mmmm that's it Bart...oh baby that's what I need...oh baby...fuuuck me..." Hearing pleas like that spurred me on to give her more of what she was asking for to the point I was getting so lost in the moment I forgot where we were. I believe Ashley did to, other wise we never would have rolled over and off the desk. Thankfully for Ashley, I broke the fall.

"Holy crap Bart, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just got the wind knocked out of me," I laughed. "Though maybe you should take over, just in case."

"Oh, of course," she said. "But rest assured, I can see through your plan just to get a better view."

"Ya got me." We both laugh as Ashley leaned back, indeed giving me that better view she had joked about. An up close and personal view of Ashley Benson riding my dick in ecstasy was a sight few things could ever come close to beating.

"Oh honey I want you to cum in me...hmmm please fill me up baby," Ashley moaned. The view only got better as she began to rub her hands all over her tight (and still slick from the rain) body. Her vocal encouragement only made things better. She grasped my hands and guided them over her body, the two of us working together in caressing her body.

Soon enough, I knew I could hold back anymore. "Oh shit Ashley, baby...I'm cumming...gonna cum!"

"Do it...do it..fucking cum baby! Cum in me!"

"AAAAAAH fuck!" I growled. My hands moved her hips, grasping them as I thrust up into her, shooting rope after rope of cum inside her, and soon after, Ashley joined me in orgasmic bliss, crying out in pleasure. Right when we both reached the height of it all, the lights went out in the office.

Ashley fell forward, our mouths meeting in a tired but passionate kiss before she rolled to my side. I put my arm around her while she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I knew we were good together but I didn't know we were 'knock out the power' good," she joked, kissing my chest.

"I think we must have come close a few times." I replied. "We're still soaking wet from the rain."

"You noticed that too, huh?"

"I think there's a blanket in the closet over there, some candles too, just in case the power is completely out." I got up and checked the closet, grabbing not one but two blankets and some candles. I handed one of the blankets to Ashley, who promptly wrapped it around herself and followed me back into the break room wear I lit the candles.

"I thought you guys had a generator," she said, cozying up on the couch, wrapped tightly in the blanket.

"Oh we do." I replied. "Logan insisted on it. It just takes a bit to boot up."

"How long?"

"Usually aout forty-five minutes."

"Bart, I don't know if I can stick around, That car's a rental and I have a plane to catch."

"I wouldn't worry about that too much," I said. I waved her over to the window and gave her my view. It was pouring bad, real bad. Near flooding bad. We were good, our building was high enough up that we wouldn't get damaged unless we got some midwest level flooding. Still, it was bad enough to make driving anywhere a non issue. And if the weather was this bad, flights were probably rescheduled.

"Great, I'm grounded," she said, slumping down in a chair.

"At least you've got company." I replied sitting next to her.

"Yeah, there is that." She smiled. "Besides, my clothes were soaked anyway, they needed to dry out...and I think need to be found somewhere in this building."

"So here's my pitch, we just relax until the generator gets going, then record, then hunker down and prepare to maybe crash here for the night."

"Oooh, and whatever will we do then?" she giggled.

"Be civil," I said, smiling.

"That'd be a good idea." It went quiet again. "Look, Bart...I know what just happened, we both, really, really enjoyed it."

"Agreed."

"It doesn't solve our problems though, does it?"

"Not really. I think we're on the right track Ash, I do. But it's been a year and.."

"You met someone, right?" She breathed deep. "I figured as much. No one in their right mind would be surprised. It's not serious though?"

"Nope. We don't know what we're doing."

"I'm sure that's a new experience for you," she said wit a smirk. "Look, I don't expect things to go back like nothing happened. I don't expect you to stop seeing whoever you're seeing. I guess...I guess I just want a fair shot."

"I think that's workable." I replied. "There's a lot to get through, but I'm not just going to say no and cut you out completely." She smiled at me, then stood up and hugged and kissed me.

"So...while we wait for the power to come on..."

"Yeah..."

"How about we..."

"Go on..."

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers
12