The Perks of Being a Producer Ch. 03

Story Info
Marrying the Virgin Starlet.
6.8k words
4.53
3.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things just kept getting better after Natalie and I got engaged. The inspector behind my real estate issues finally relented and deemed the property safe enough to live in without me having to bribe him, so Natalie and I would be able to move out of her mum's house after our honeymoon.

But it wasn't all good news.

We had to delay the honeymoon for instance. Natalie still had another few weeks of high school left before she graduated. We had talked about it and both decided that she should at least finish high school. College though... Well, we would see how things were going as a married couple before making a decision like that. I mean, I didn't want my 18 year old wife living in a dorm and getting drunk with other men every night.

The wedding was still planned for the weekend, only a week after our engagement. It was to be an intimate affair with just me, my 18 year old fiancée and her mother as celebrant. But there was so much to be done before then - Natalie's dress, my suit, our rings - and with Natalie still going to school it was a rush to make it to the stores before they closed.

Luckily the assistant at the bridal store was a fan of my music and agreed to keep the store open late for my fiancée and me to swing by. I picked Natalie up from school a little after 4, because she had extra curricular activities to do afterwards, and rushed through the peak hour traffic.

I pulled up at the bridal store and opened Natalie's door for her. She took my hand my and led me inside. The salesperson was stunned, starstruck.

"Hi..." She mumbled and then took a big breath to contain herself. She was an attractive girl in her mid-late 20's. She gave me a big smile and then gave the same to Natalie. "And when will the bride-to-be join us?"

Natalie pulled my hand tighter and I looked over at her to see her red cheeks.

I turned back to the salesperson. "This is my wife-to-be."

"Oh..." The saleslady said. "Umm... Okay... Isn't she....." The lady looked at Natalie. "How old are you sweetheart?"

"I'm eighteen!" Natalie almost screamed back, let go of my hand and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh, right." The saleslady said. "Umm, sure. This way then. What sort of dress were you interested in?"

The saleslady led us through the racks of white dresses.

"Something modest and Christian." Natalie told her.

"Of course..." The sales lady said.

"Stay there!" Natalie said to me. "You can't see my dress until the wedding!"

I sat down and watched Natalie and the saleslady wander around the store for a good 30 minutes before finally deciding to hit up the change room. The saleslady went and put the dresses in the room and then her Natalie came over to me.

"Now honey," the saleslady said to Natalie, "I know you don't want your fiancee to see in your dress before the wedding, but it's a two-person job to get into any of these dresses."

She seemed to have gotten over the age gap between Natalie me (it was a common thing in LA), although, from the way she was looking at me, I could tell she was still star struck.

"No!" Natalie punched the air. "He's not seeing me in my dress!"

"Alright." The sale lady said. "I'll come in and help you dress."

Natalie's face fell in fright. Her head dipped, her shoulders slacked and her mouth hung wide open.

"I can't undress in front of you...." Natalie mumbled.

The saleslady bit her lip and thought about it. Then, she turned to me and I saw a kinky look in her eyes.

The saleslady got down on her knees and grabbed Natalie's arm. "How about if I get undressed with you, sweetie? Then you won't be the only one."

Natalie thought about it a long while. She never looked up but nodded.

"Great." The sales lady stood up and immediately peeled her top over her head. Her bra was black lace, erotic and almost lingerie. Next, she started on her fly and then pushed her tight jeans down, bending over as she did, so her arse was pointed directly at me.

I couldn't help but stare at it. Sure, I loved Natalie but I was still a man. Her panties were the same sensual black lace as her bra. Natalie was too stunned by the undressing woman in front of her to notice my staring.

The sales lady stepped out of her jeans and then stood up straight. Without saying another word, the saleslady grabbed Natalie's shirt and pulled it up over her head. Natalie was still too shocked to move. She wore a plain cream bra, nothing special, every high school girl's first bra.

The saleslady smiled and leaned down to work on Natalie's fly. She pushed Natalie's shorts down to reveal her white cotton panties, speckled with red love hearts. There was a slight mound in the front, an outline of Natalie's virgin pussy.

"Come on dear." The sales lady took Natalie's hand and led her to the change-room.

Natalie took it and let the woman lead her away. I watched both of their arses move. The saleslady looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

***

Natalie and I came home - to Jessica's house, that is - with our hands full of shopping bags. Jessica was waiting in the lounge room, where I had been sitting on that first night when Natalie danced in front of me. Jessica had a wrapped-up present in her lap.

"Aw, mama," Natalie said. "I'm so exhausted. There's so muc-"

Natalie stopped when she spotted the present on her mum's lap. "What's that?"

Jessica stood up. "I got you an early wedding gift."

Natalie dropped her shopping bags, all four of them, and rushed over to her mum. "Oh mama, what is it?! What is it!? What did you get me?!"

"You'll have to open it to find out." Jessica said and set the present on the couch where she had been sitting.

Natalie sat down and picked the present up. It was a long rectangle box, cradled with a fancy lace white ribbon. I thanked Jessica with a smile and went to sit next to Natalie.

Natalie leaned forward, over the box in her lap. "Can I open it now, mama?"

Jessica nodded.

Natalie ripped the wrapping paper open. Inside was a see-through plastic box. As Natalie ripped more and more of the paper off, I could see some of what was inside. It looked like a pink banana. I suddenly realised that it was a dildo. Not too long, about half the size of my cock with a sharp curve.

"Why don't you show your fiance how your new toy works, Nat?"

Natalie looked away from her mum and stared at her new toy with incredulity. "Mama, what the heck is this?"

"Well, I think your fiance can answer that for you." Jessica turned to me with a smirk.

Natalie looked at me with her big, innocent eyes. I looked down at the dildo in her lap and back at her eyes. How could I tell her?

I grabbed the dildo and looked at Jessica. "What... Why did you get Natalie this?"

Jessica waltzed over to the recliner and sat down. "What kind of a mother would I be if I let my little girl's cherry get popped with no preparation?"

"My cherry?" Natalie asked. "Huh? What's that? What's going to pop it?"

I put my hand on Natalie's. "Natalie, I'm going to pop it."

Natalie's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open. "What!? Why would you do that to me?! I'm going to be your wife!"

Jessica laughed and got out of her recliner. "I'll leave you two to it."

She left the room.

I looked over at Natalie. She seemed confused, disappointed. I clenched my hand around hers. "Do you really want to know what it's for?"

Natalie bit her lips and looked at her lap. "Mhmm." She nodded. "I think so."

I stood up and gestured for Natalie to follow me. She pulled herself up by my hand and followed me to her - to our - room.

***

"Sit down on the bed." I told Natalie.

She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. I opened the dildo packaging. It came with a little tester tube of lube.

"Take your clothes off," I told Natalie, "and lay back."

Natalie looked at the dildo in my hand, gulped and then started to undress. Again, I was struck by the beauty of her young body. Everything was so perky, so tight and sexy, just as God intended it. When Natalie was down to her underwear, she looked up at me.

"All of it Natalie," I said.

She nodded and reached behind her back to un-clip her bra. She held the front of the bra and guided it off her chest and then stood up to start on her panties. She shook her hips from side to side as she peeled them down her legs. I don't think Natalie intended it to be so sexy, but damn, it was.

Once naked, Natalie clasped her hands under her chin and stood in front of me. "What do I do now?"

"Just lay back," I said, "and I'll show you how this works."

"Mhmm." Natalie nodded as she mumbled.

She sat back on her arse and then shuffled backwards on the bed. She leaned onto her back and spread her legs. I stared at her naked, hairless, virgin cunt, just sitting there, ready for the taking, like a piece of ripe fruit on a tree. It seemed to glisten in the light.

Less than a week, I thought, and I get to shove my cock inside that.

As I stared at Natalie's eighteen year old pussy, I noticed that her body was shaking ever so slightly and that goosebumps had started to pop up along her thighs and stomach.

I crawled onto the bed, over my eighteen year old fiancee's body and then kissed her. Natalie's grabbed me like a life raft and pulled me to her. Her tongue moved through my mouth frantically.

"That thing goes inside me, doesn't it?" She asked after our kiss.

My face was only an inch away from hers. I could taste her breath on my lips, feel her heartbeat against my chest and see my reflection in her eyes.

I nodded. "Don't be scared. It will feel good."

"Okay." Natalie said and nodded.

It sounded like she was on the verge of tears. She pulled my face back down to hers and kissed me.

"Do you want me to use my tongue and get you started?"

Natalie shook her head. "Just do it."

I nodded and went to move down to her naked and virgin cunt but Natalie grabbed my shoulders and stared up at me.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too."

She gave me a nervous smile and I continued on my way down to her pussy.

I never really liked the smell of vaginas but Natalie smelled beautiful. Young, fresh, fruity. I know she didn't want me to, but I couldn't help kissing it open and sliding my tongue inside.

Natalie screamed and her whole body jerked upwards. "Oh my Lord!"

I pulled my face away, leaned up on my arms and smiled at her. Her cheeks were red, her mouth was open and her eyes were watery.

"That felt wonderful." Natalie said.

I just smiled and spread the lube on the dildo. Natalie's body settled back on the bed, tensed and then went limp.

"Ready, baby?" I asked.

Natalie nodded.

I used my left hand to spread her lips open while I moved the dildo towards her hole with my right hand.

The dildo touched her cunt. Natalie shivered. I pushed it inside her. Natalie jerked backwards. She whimpered but then clenched her mouth closed and shut the scream off. Her hands dug into the bed sheets.

I pushed the dildo in further. Natalie moved her legs up beside me, in the shape of upside down V's. She closed her eyes and sucked air in like she was suffocating. Her chest heaved and her nipples went erect.

I pulled the dildo out and then pushed it back in. Screams started to escape Natalie's mouth. She pulled the sheets so hard they came off the mattress. She arched her back and lifted her hips. Her cheeks went a deep, dark red and tears dripped from her closed eyes.

"Oh Lord," Natalie moaned. "Fuck, that feels so fucking good. Lord. Forgive me, Lord!"

All of a sudden, Natalie lurched upwards. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down onto her. Our mouths crashed into each other's and Natalie thrust her tongue in my mine the way I was thrusting the dildo into her cunt.

She was fierce, determined, passionate. Her breath was ragged. Her mouth was wild. Her body was hot to the touch. Natalie dug her nails into my back like claws. She thrust her hips against the dildo in my hand and threw her legs around my waist.

"Natalie..." I tied to say but the sound got lost in my fiancee's mouth.

I was so turned on, hard and dry humping an eighteen year old, that I just had to get out of there before I fucked Natalie for real. Natalie would go for it, I could tell that - she was crazed with a lifetime's worth of religion-repressed sexuality - but I felt I owed it to her to wait. For just a few more days, anyway. Until we were married.

I pushed myself off her. Natalie whimpered. Her mouth and eyes shot open with surprise. I let go of the dildo and fell onto my arse at the end of the end.

"Natalie..." I finally said aloud.

There was a moment when we both stopped and stared at each other. Natalie's cunt leaked around the dildo and onto the bed sheets so much that there was already a pool there. Her hair was frizzled and her nipples sharper than steel.

"I just want to watch you Nat," I said. "You know how it's done now."

Natalie gave me a devilish little smirk and reached for the dildo without hesitation. She pushed the dildo all the way inside her, so far that her fingers holding the dildo came away dripping with her juices. Natalie closed her eyes and threw her head back. She moved her body up and down in time with the dildo. Her back arched toward the roof and I was, again, stunned by the beauty of her tight little body. There wasn't a millimetre of fat anywhere on her.

Natalie's free hand moved to her tit and started to grope it, to squeeze it, to pinch it. Her face beaded with sweat and the bed started to creak under her movements.

"Oh Lord," Natalie moaned. "Fuck... Lord... Yes!"

And then she started to scream, to howl, really. Natalie was a wild and deranged beast, pinching and pulling her nipples, thrashing and thrusting her hips, shaking and spasming her face. I just watched, surprised, confused and excited, imaging what it would be like to have Natalie doing that while I was on top of her. My cock pressed against my pants and I walked over to lean on the edge of the bed.

Natalie's feet kicked out towards me. One landed on my chest, the other on my face, on my lips. I took hold of her ankles and held her feet flat against my chest as I edged toward her naked cunt. Natalie's feet were petite, feminine and manicured to perfection.

I stared at Natalie's hand working the dildo in and out of her at an insane rate, almost too quick to keep up with. Natalie was puffing and sweating from the speed of it all. The sound of penetration was loud and wet.

I was almost leaning over Natalie, her feet on my chest, turning her legs into right angles, when Natalie lost control. Everything about her became erratic: her screams, her thrusts, her hands, her spasms. She let go of the dildo completely and started to convulse on the bed.

I didn't waste a second. I pushed her feet off my chest to the bed and shoved my head toward her leaking cunt. Natalie's juices were everywhere, flowing out like rapids. I lapped up all that was on, in and around her lips. She tasted fresh and sweet and, chances were that, I would never have the chance to taste another virgin, and definitely not one as young as Natalie.

I gripped my hands around her ankles. Natalie's legs were so skinny that my thumb and index finger easily touched. Then I licked my way up toward her clit. Natalie groaned and spasmed. I felt her cunt pulsating and she started to fuck my face.

My tongue run circles around Natalie's clit, getting closer to it with each rotation. Natalie screamed. One of her hands bashed the wall behind her bed while the other latched onto my head and pulled my hair so she was riding me like a mechanical bull. She put her feet over my shoulders and on my back. They kicked against it as if she were running on the spot. Natalie bashed the wall a few more times and then brought that hand down to pull more of my hair.

"Oh my! Fuck!" Natalie screamed. "Love me! Yes! Right there! Like that!"

I let go of one of her ankles and shoved two fingers straight into her cunt. Natalie froze, her back arched up higher, her hands gripped my hair tighter, her feet locked around my head, and she howled. Louder than I had ever heard anyone howl before. The neighbours must have thought that I was murdering Natalie.

I kept my tongue and fingers moving throughout the whole thing and, soon enough, Natalie's back muscles were pulsating, her hands were shaking, her feet were curling, and her cunt was convulsing.

"Oh my fucking God!" Natalie finished and collapsed.

Her hands and legs fell off me and onto the bed and her body went completely limp. She lay there, chest heaving up and down, like a paraplegic, a pool of her cum under her cunt, a sweaty outline of her body staining the sheets and a tiny dildo between her legs.

She made a meek and girly sound, a whimper of sorts, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep almost instantly. I lay down next to her face and just watched her. She looked so innocent, pure and cute.

I couldn't wait to fuck her in a few days.

***

Natalie and my wedding day finally arrived. It was the Saturday after the longest week of my life, seeing Natalie's naked body everyday but not actually being able to have it. Until tonight...

It was the night every man fantasised about, the night I got to live out a dream, the night I got to take an eighteen year old girl's virginity.

But I still had to wait.

I hadn't even seen Natalie since picking her up from school the day before. She had insisted on not being seen at all before her wedding and slept the night in her mum's room with Jessica. I had spent the night alone in Natalie's room, a pair of her used panties on the pillow next to me.

And that's where I still was, on lock-down. I hadn't been out since coming to bed the night before. Jessica even brought me my breakfast in this morning.

But it was just about time for my wedding. My tuxedo was on, my hair was styled and my breath was fresh.

Jessica opened the door and peered in. "Are you ready my future-son-in-law?"

I nodded and Jessica pushed the door open the whole way. "Let's go."

I followed her into the hallway. It was dimly lit, the only light coming from the flickering flames of candles. The house was so big that when no lights were on, it was dark even in the daytime.

The lounge room had been converted. The couches were gone. The TV was gone. Everything was gone. Now, a red carpet spread down the middle of the room toward a white tweed altar with green leaves wrapped around it. I don't know how Jessica managed to do it all herself.

When I had reached the altar where Jessica stood opposite me, she smiled and pressed something on her phone. One of my songs started to play throughout the house and I heard Natalie's footsteps begin down the other end of the hall.

I gulped and waited.

Natalie came closer.

Jessica opened her celebrant bible.

Natalie came into view and stopped at the threshold of the lounge. Her outfit was, in a word, modern...

Natalie wore a white pair of open toed high heels. They were enormous, making her look almost a foot taller than she really was. Her legs were bare, shiny, smooth and exposed all the way to the highest reaches of her thighs. Her dress barely covered more of her legs than a pair of panties would.

The rest of Natalie's dress though.... That was insane.... It was a bright white thing as tight as lycra with the whole inner torso removed. Natalie's entire stomach was exposed from the hips up and decorated with shiny white glitter. The dress came around from the sides to cover her nipples but ended there. The whole inner half of each of Natalie's tits was on full display, hanging there like ripe apples on a tree.

I was literally gobsmacked. There was so much to look at but I found myself staring into Natalie's deep and youthful eyes. She looked back, smiled, lifted one of her hands from the bunch of flowers in her hands and tucked some hair behind an ear and looked down at the ground.

12