The Perks of Going Nude Pt. 03

Story Info
Taking things to the next level.
2.8k words
4.5
27k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistMoose
MistMoose
122 Followers

Jason knocked at Chloe's door, but didn't receive an answer, although he did hear water splashing. So, she was taking a bath. The thought of Chloe giving him a handjob while completely naked, drew all sense out of him. Shaking, he pushed the door open, and knocked on her bathroom door. The answer was slow in coming, but eventually he heard a muffled "Come in!"

He stepped in slowly in the muggy bathroom. Through the steam, he noticed that the bathtub was draped in curtains. Chloe's hand appeared from within, pulling the curtain to reveal her face, which she had already cleaned free of all his semen, along with her hair. She looked at his dick, and then upto him. Sighing dramatically, she said, "What's a lady got to do to have peace in this house?"

In response he walked closer and stepped inside the curtain. His cock ached in need, completely ignoring the fact that he had been drained dry just twenty minutes back. Chloe for her part, resolutely looked at his face instead of his throbbing cock. As for him, he tried to take in every part he could see, but the water was soapy, and everything beneath was a blur. The water highlighted the curves of her breast, but hid the nipples, which he supposed was intentional. After staring down at her for a minute, he deigned to ask, in a husky voice, "Can I step in?"

Her eyes widened and she blushed, sinking deeper into the water. Taking a deep breath, she asked in a low voice, "What? Don't tell me you've forgotten how to take a bath?" Her voice dropped to a whisper, barely audible, "You want me to teach you?"

The words made him feel giddy. He lifted his leg and stepped inside the warm bathtub, adjusting himself so that he was straddling her; the tip of his penis rising above the water. It only covered him upto his navel but the warmth permeated through him. He noticed Chloe staring at his dick with lidded eyes.

"Staring at people's cock is a little rude, don't you think?"

"And getting on top of your sister, while she's completely naked isn't?"

"She invited me. Plus, she's kind of cute."

That seemed to surprise, and for a second all they did was look at each other, until of course, Jason decided to rub his dick on her face. She grimaced, saying "You love doing that, don't you?"

"I would love it much more if you open your mouth so we're done with this quickly."

"As if it would be quick. You would fuck my mouth for hours, won't you Jason? Use my mouth as nothing but a cumrag. I'm sure you'd love it," she laughed as she said that.

He groaned, and moved his other hand underwater, groping her tits. That silenced her with a gasp. He stopped the face massage, moved further back and used both his hands to fondle her boobs. They seemed less supple underwater, and it was fun wobbling them around. He rubbed her nipples and she actually moaned, pushing her chest towards his hands. He continued for a bit, and then cupped her face with one of his hands, rubbing her lips against his fingers. Eventually he moved to her side, with one of his fingers inside her mouth, and the other massaging her clit, ever so slowly. She seemed as if she were in a daze, whispering his name and moaning occasionally. Halfway through she grabbed his semi erect dick and began teasing him similarly, but he was used to it more than she was. He kept at it for a few more minutes, and then stopped, before she got to an orgasm.

She was a mess, with drool on her face, saliva trickling down her mouth, and hair wild from his stroking of her face. She swallowed, and annoyingly complained, "Why stop? You did the same thing before. Finish what you start."

"Nuh-uh. That wasn't the deal. Speaking of..."

He moved to straddle her again, and pointed his dick at her face, trying to push it beyond her lips playfully. Frowning, she got a hold of it and began stroking it slowly. With a mean look, she pulled her tongue out tantalizingly close to his cock and began making licking motions at its head, while jerking him faster and faster. Jason closed his eyes at the sight of her, but with a devious giggle, she stopped stroking him; his cock throbbing in her hand. It was almost painful.

"What? Don't like it when someone else plays tricks on you? Watch, or I make it even slower than this."

He opened his eyes then, and watched. If he hadn't been drained dry just a few minutes ago, he probably would've cum, as the teasing was too much to bear. She would rub his dick on her lips, blow air and spit on it, but ever so slowly. Once, she used it to fondle her nipples and he had been about to explode before she pulled it back out of the water, which had gone lukewarm by then. He had finally had enough, and said, "Come on, sis. Do you like handling my cock that much? Just kiss and marry it already."

At that, she stopped, and said, in a rather serious manner, "I literally just had a bath. I don't want you exploding all over me and the water. So I suggest you get off the bathtub and I can finish you outside. I'll clean the mess up too, so don't you worry about that."

"Umm. There is a much simpler solution to that, y'know. I could just finish in your mouth, and you can do whatever with it. No mess."

He expected her to resist the idea, but she frowned, and said, "Huh. That's not such a bad idea. Are you close?"

"I've been close for about twenty minutes now!"

"You could've just said. Making me work so hard. Such a cruel brother I have."

Rolling her eyes, she began stroking him rigorously, turning his upcoming quip into a moan. For a few moments, there was only that. Then, like a dam breaking, Jason felt his orgasm close. He actually shouted in ecstasy, "I'm cumming!"

She immediately gobbled his dick, but wasn't able to get much further than the head. Her tongue flicked around it inside her warm mouth. The sensitivity made it intense. His toes curled and he nearly lost control of himself. Grabbing her head, as gently as the situation allowed, he shoved his cock a little deeper inside of her, and came, and came, and came. He heard her gag and cough around his dick, and despite it all, he moved back, allowing her to breath while she used her tongue to drain every drop of cum he had inside of him. He finally started comprehending his surroundings again, looked down and saw that their plan had worked, sort of. There had been too much semen, and some of it dripped down her chin, onto her now exposed tits. In his frenzy, he had pushed her back against the wall. He stroked her hair while the last of his orgasm subsided. They looked at each other after it was done, and Jason broke the ice, "You look cuter with a dick in your mouth."

She immediately spat his limp dick out, complaining, "I bet you'd look cuter."

"Come on. Even you have to admit how lame that was."

"Oh, shut up. I have to clean myself again, so I think it's best you leave. Unless," her eyebrows went up. "You mean to tell me you can remain erect after I just drained you dry? Bet it's the Sahara inside of you now."

She booped him on the nose, and started pushing him out. He gave one of her nipples a squeeze before reluctantly stepping out. She actually slapped his ass when he was turned, eliciting him to yelp and turn on her indignantly. She shrugged in the water innocently, "What? Can't expect me not to slap a nice ass when I see one."

He shook his head, took a quick shower and went to sleep.

---

He woke up with morning wood. His dreams had been quite bizarre, and frankly, he was surprised he hadn't had any wet ones. Eventually, he got bored of stroking his dick and made breakfast for the both of them. Of course, Chloe was still asleep. It would be quite rude to demand a handjob completely uninvited, so he spent the next half hour scrolling through his phone, and finishing his breakfast. Eventually, he heard her room's door open. His dick gave an expected twitch, and he looked over towards her. And his breath caught.

She was wearing a pleated skirt that barely made it to her knees. Other than that, she was stark naked. Blood instantly rushed to his cock, and soon, he was erect again. Chloe looked flustered by his attention, and fidgeted with her hands, as if she wanted to cover her tits while show them off at the same time. She cleared her throat, saying, "Well. You were right. It feels so... freeing. Doesn't it?"

It took him some time to form the words, "Mhm. Yeah. It really does."

He stared at her for a second more, and then stood, making his way to her. He reached out to cup her boobs again, and earned a smack on his hand. "Ow! What was that for?"

She seemed surprised to have done it. Nonetheless, she drew her chin up and blurted out, "It was for... leaving me last night. I mean... without finishing me. Shit, you've done it twice now. Irredeemable. Henceforth, you are not allowed to touch me."

She was much shorter than him, but at the moment, looked far more dangerous. He made a show of rolling his eyes and said, "Fiiine. If you want it that much..."

Before she could do anything about it, he quickly scooped her up in his arms. She yelped, but melted against him a second later with her arms around his neck. He easily carried her to his room, and threw her on the bed. He was about to push her thighs apart when she stopped him by putting her hands on his, saying, "Wait. Let me do it."

"Let you do what?"

She took a deep breath, and said, "I think... I think this is too fast for me. Let me take it slowly."

He belatedly realized how bad this would seem. It had occurred to him, but had only served to increase his lust. Perhaps it was different for Chloe. He nodded and she crawled to the foot of the bed, pushing him to lie down. He complied, mostly because it seemed hot to him that she was taking charge. She moved over, and straddled him close to his dick, covering half his body along with his cock with the skirt. He could feel his cock throbbing against her panties. He asked in a hoarse whisper, "What are you doing?"

She didn't reply, and reached down underneath her skirt. He couldn't see what she was doing, but he felt cloth brush against his cock. Only then did he realize that she had pulled her panties off. She threw them on the floor, took a deep breath, and brushed his dick against her vagina through the skirt with her hand. It was so warm, and he moaned reflexively. Breathlessly, he said, "So. This isn't too fast for you?"

She smiled and pushed against him harder, and they gasped in unison. Then, despite how hard he was, she coaxed his dick on his belly, and slowly, lightly, sat down on it. He felt a mixture of pain and pleasure. She felt so wet. Without thinking, he grabbed her hips and moved her back and forth, grinding her against his dick for a few seconds before getting his hands soundly slapped off. With a giggle, she exclaimed, "This is gonna be so much fun."

His hips still rocked against her involuntarily, shooting bolts of pleasure through him. He focused on that for some time, before saying, "You're a monster from hell. There is no other explanation for this torment."

The both of them laughed at that. Once they stopped, Chloe held one of his hands and said, "We can hold hands, but that's as far as you're going today."

"Mmm. Holding hands. I believe that is the worst possible sin."

"And me sitting on your cock isn't?"

She emphasized that by grinding on his dick some more, making him moan. He held on to her hand, while her other one went underneath her skirt, making small adjustments while she humped against him. It was agonizing, but the show made everything worth it. Her tits jiggled everytime she lost a little control, which made him lose control in turn. This went on for a while, but she stopped for a bit, adjusting his dick, and then started caressing his balls slowly as they went on. Raising her eyebrows, she said, "Just so you know, this is still a handjob. My hand is still on your dick. Or your balls."

"Whatever you say, sis."

"As I just said, your balls are still in my hand. You wanna experience my grip strength?"

"Oh, we tested that thoroughly yesterday, didn't we? I'd say it was spectacular."

She rolled her eyes and finally began grinding against his dick earnestly. It was still not enough friction to make him cum but the slow pleasure made him lie still, senselessly, with her tits jiggling within reach. It was so tempting to simply reach out and grope them but he kept his hand against hers. Eventually she let both hands go and seized his shoulders, breathing harder than ever. She leaned closer and closer until her chin bumped against his forehead. He brushed her tickly hair away from his face and stroked her head, while she clutched at his hair. Soon, their lips met, after which Chloe shuddered in an orgasm, burying her face against his, whispering his name, over and over. They breathed hard against each other's lips during the last few moments of her orgasm. It wasn't strictly a kiss. None of them used their tongues.

When it was finally over, she removed herself from the embrace and adjusted his dick so it was standing straight under her skirt again, making a visible, throbbing bulge. Taking a deep breath, she said, "Wow."

They stared at each other for bit then, holding each other's hands. Jason asked quietly, "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking... I'm thinking where on earth will I make you cum this time?"

"Well... Where I am now is perfect."

"It'll ruin my skirt! And then I'll have to go without one. You don't want your sister parading naked around the house, do you?"

"Well, surely it won't be that bad. There's no one at home except me."

"Ah yes, my good brother. I'm sure you won't find every opportunity to stick your hard cock inside one of my warm holes, hmmm?"

He groaned, saying, "Come on, sis. Don't tease me like that. Just do it wherever. I don't care at this point."

Giggling, she began lowering her skirt. His eyebrows went up, but she only brought it down a few inches below her bellybutton. She picked his cock up and pushed it outside the skirt, giving a weird effect.

She laughed, "Look! I have such a huge cock now."

Then she began stroking it with her fingers. It wasn't the best of jobs, especially because the area she could touch wasn't that much. But she did it as intently as she could. Afterwards, she used her knees to bounce on the bed, grazing his cock with her belly. It took longer than it would have, but soon, he was beyond the point of no return. He warned her, and she quickly pushed his cock below the skirt and began jerking him as hard and as fast as she was able to.

Soon, he erupted, and began shooting spurts and spurts of cum inside her skirt. Some of it leaked out, but most she was able to divert to her body. He moaned her name, prompting her to jerk faster and faster using both her hands, until he was soft and completely drained. She held him for a time, gave a final squeeze and pulled her fingers out. They were stained with cum, and she began licking them slowly, while staring at him. He felt thoroughly exhausted and watched with drooping eyes, mesmerized.

When she was finished, she said, "Not gonna lie, your cum doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would."

He exhaled in satisfaction and said, "Yeah, you should get used to it."

She tsked and stood, climbing off the bed, saying, "Y'know, this is incredibly sticky stuff too. I'll need a very good scrubbing when I'm taking a bath, right?"

"Mhm."

With that, she slowly stepped out of the room, picking her panties up along the way.

MistMoose
MistMoose
122 Followers