The Persian Bazaar

Story Info
Alliah's steps into a hedonistic world of traditional dance!
5.3k words
4.86
3.9k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her excitement was almost palpable as she rushed through her door after arriving home from work.

Quickly dropping her bag and almost tossing her coat on to the hanger, as she slipped into her bedroom to undress and prepare to shower so she could get ready.

For the past week she had been keeping her little secret, having been belly dancing for well over five years as a hobby, she had recently found a new dance group and a new, older, male instructor who had had to move to the country following the troubles in his own homeland.

After only 3 or 4 months of classes with her new dance group and under the tutelage of her new instructor, Alliah stood out from the rest with her dancing. To the point that her new instructor had taken her to one side after the last class and invited her to dance for him and some of his friends to show her talents.

As she stepped into the shower she looked back on his request, how it would be an honour for her to dance for him and his friends, how it must be kept a secret from the other girls so they would not be jealous, how blessed it would be for her to carry out a solo dance and further her dancing.

The warmth of the shower giving her a soothing glow as she washed her hair and lithe young body, before turning off the water, stepping out and drying herself with a large fluffy towel, which she then wrapped around her before beginning to dry her hair with the hair dryer.

Once she felt presentable, she stepped out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. Her dance costume was hanging on the wardrobe door, in her preparation from the night before, she had made sure everything was ready, her costume, her change of clothes for after. all packed in a little holdall and set out on her dressing table, just a little lipstick and moisturiser for her face.

Standing in front of her full-length mirror she smiled as she slipped out of her towel and let it fall to the floor, glancing over her naked frame. All 5'7, her long golden blonde hair cascading down across her shoulders, her firm 34c cup bust. Brushing the back of her hand across her left breast, and wiping the little fluff of cotton off her dark pink nipple that she had noticed. Her eyes flowing across her slender 23" waist and the sensual curve of her 34" hips, shifting her long slender limbs left and right as she just checked across the lush golden triangle of her blonde bush, to make sure there should be no stray hairs visible when she was in costume.

Reaching across and taking the shimmering silver and sapphire blue dance top from the hanger, she presented the cups to her bust and adjusted them as only a young woman can, before reaching up and tying the halter neck straps behind her neck. Her hands contorting behind her as she clasped the catch along her back as she checked and nodded that the top was fitted perfectly. Comfortable, firm, raising and separating her breasts to allow her to dance as she had been taught.

Grinning as she felt that tingle that always accompanied her wearing her costume, feeling that little ache in her nipples as they pressed into the back of the cups as the sheer sensation of putting it on was so arousing to her.

The long, flowing, silken skirts of her costume were a little more awkward to get right. Stepping into the well fitted bottoms was like stepping into a comfortable bikini bottom, but with a sarong stitched around and flowing down to the little half cuffs that just slipped around her ankles. The soft sapphire blue silken lengths of fabric split, so that when she danced her legs could be seen when she performed particular dance steps. Taking her time, she made sure the adjustment of the crotch cupped her comfortably and ran a finger along the hem line of the triangle to check for any hairs from her bush that could be caught. The skirts covering her pelvis, hips, and backside, but she was always aware that when dancing the skirts would flow and a glimpse of what was beneath was possible. Once she was happy all was in order, she stood back and once more took a moment to check herself in the mirror.

Pressing her palm firmly against the triangle of her crotch, she ground forwards with a little hip roll and gasped, biting her lip softly as her eyes opened wide, already able to feel that familiar building heat deep within her core.

Once she was completely satisfied, Alliah slipped into a rather comfortable pair of shoes, As she always danced barefoot the shoes were literally just to get her from A to B and then back again, grabbed her bag and slipped on her long overcoat before slipping out of her apartment and setting off to her rendezvous at the dance studio.

Living in the city of Birmingham Alliah had never needed to learn to drive or own a car, she could get everywhere she needed via bus or tram and, as she was only 27, she was quite happy to walk and felt, if she needed to drive in the future there was plenty of time to learn later.

The dance studio was only a fifteen-minute walk away, situated in the shop where she had first met Zaid, her new belly dance instructor. The Persian Bazaar was situated just off the main street of the little shopping area, the shops were all a little run down in that part of the city, but the Bazaar was even darker than the rest. Once inside however the place was awash with colour, ranging from bright coloured rolls of materials, rugs of all shapes and sizes, traditional dresses, and gowns and towards the back of the shop an area dedicated to traditional dance with framed pictures of belly dancers adorning the walls in various states of dance and undress above several rails of belly dance costumes.

As she drew closer to the door, she noticed that the sign was up saying 'Closed' but she could just make out the soft glow of light from the back of the shop. Trying the door handle she found, as she had expected, it to be locked and proceeded to softly tap on the glass.

Within a matter of moments, she was greeted by the familiar face of Zaid behind the glass, who quickly twisted the key and opened the door, inviting her in with a wave of his hand and a little bow. Laughing slightly, Alliah entered and stepped inside the shop, waiting for a moment as Zaid once more locked the door and lead her to the area of the shop she knew quite well.

Zaid was a thick set older man probably in his mid to late 50's, Afghani by birth and quite traditional in his demeanour. His English was quite crude in origin, but he was always polite and respectful in the way he treated customers and his dance students. Alliah noticed Zaid was wearing something which she assumed must be his traditional dress a type of robe known as a galabia.

As they reached the back of the shop, Zaid finally spoke, "You are prepared and looking forwards to tonight?" He spoke with authority and did not require an answer "You understand the great honour we have bestowed upon you in allowing you to dance for us?" Alliah for the first time felt a little nervous and simply nodded, before taking a little dry gulp. "You are already in costume, or do you need to change?" Zaid asked.

Quietly Alliah replied, "I am in my dance costume under my coat, I have my change of clothes in my bag so I can change before going home." Knowing the changing area was literally a cupboard space at the rear of the shop with a curtain across the door, she knew it was best to be ready when she arrived and change after, rather than vice versa.

Zaid nodded and simply said "Put your bag in the changing room and then I'll take you downstairs."

Alliah did as she was told, before returning, minus her coat, which she had left with her bag in the little changing room. The comfortable shoes she had been wearing to walk to the shop were replaced with a pair of flip flops for her to take off and leave as she was to enter the little dance studio.

Despite knowing where she was heading, Zaid led the way down the stairs to the little dance studio in the basement of the shop. The staircase was narrow and dimly lit, with both sides of it's walls adorned with faded posters of belly dancers in flowing swirls. The room itself was probably no bigger than 20 feet by 20 feet with one wall covered in floor to ceiling mirrors so that when the dancers would practice, they could see their moves in the reflection.

As she slipped into the studio entrance, she slid her flip flops off and left them just inside the door, before seeing three stools dotted around the edge of the room and just off to one side, what could best be described as a chaise longue in front of part of the mirrored wall. Smiling, she could see Zaid's two friends already seated on two of the stools, again of similar age to Zaid and of a similar, Persian descent and also wearing traditional galabia's.

The two men smiles in recognition, but remained silent, just watching as she entered the studio following Zaid.

Escorting Alliah to the centre of the well-lit room Zaid initially checked with Alliah, "You are feeling okay, you are ready?" This time waiting for her reply.

Swallowing a little of her new nervousness aside, she nodded and replied as confidently as she could, "Yes, I am honoured to be here." Looking across and around to the two stools dotted on opposite sides of the room to acknowledge her small audience.

Zaid cleared his throat with a little cough, before announcing, "For our pleasure this evening, Alliah has consented to perform a solo dance for us and for her to receive our blessing for her dancing." His smile broad and his demeanour confident as he turned to Alliah and softly told her "Wait for a moment, I'll dim the lights and begin your music, relax and enjoy" before turning away and lowering the lights, sitting on his own stool and within a few seconds the strings of dance music began to build from the hidden speakers around the dance studio.

The parquet floor of the studio seemed to shine in the glow of the single LED light sunk into the suspended ceiling of the room, only the centre light lit, cascading its glow over Alliah as she began to slowly move in time with the music building in the room.

Glancing around as her hands began to spiral and her arms lifting above her head to extend her frame and beginning to slowly gyrate her hips into a deep, overemphasised figure of eight swirl, she could not make out the edges of the room, but she knew they were there. Watching her every move. The soft light reflecting and highlighting her in the wall of mirrors she smiled and began to use the reflection to assist her dance, accentuating each movement, stretching her finger tips and emphasising the full swirl of her hips and slender belly as she danced.

Having taken up belly dancing as a hobby some 5 or 6 years before she considered herself quite good, until she came under the guidance of Zaid as her instructor about 6 months ago. During that time Zaid had honed her technique and style. When Alliah danced, she always became aroused but, with the added sensuality and expression of movement she had been taught under Zaid's tutelage, her arousal was even more intense and after dancing she would often find herself slipping away to a bathroom or rushing home to masturbate herself to a climatic finish.

Her mind focussing into the beat of the music as her feet began to glide and extend her long slender limbs, the slits in the silk skirts parting to reveal her legs. Feet extended, toes pointing as Zaid had drummed into her, allowing her to flick her hips with an almost sharp punch to the left and then to the right as she did so, each time, causing the soft silk of her skirts to part and reveal the curve of her hip and the silver shimmer of her costume beneath the pale blue silks.

Almost rolling the length of her spine inch by inch as her back arched and her hair seeming to dance with the rhythm too. Her arms and legs an extension of each and every movement, the music becoming deeper, stronger, the beat building to a more demanding rhythm. Alliah using her height as her shoulders began to shimmy, causing her to push up her bosom and lean forwards ever so slightly, imperceptibly she bit her lip, feeling her erect nipples pressing into the cups of her top before beginning to ripple her slender belly, flowing like a constant wave as she slowly began to spin, revealing the belly ripple around the darkened corners of the room.

She could hear nothing but the music, but that was not unique, she often just melted into the moment. Her lithe body was beginning to softly glisten with a hint of perspiration across her flesh as she settled into a full hip shimmy. Her belly and hips seeming to shudder, sway and roll in fast motion, making the silver strands on her costume shake and shimmer in the light, her hands once more swirling above her as she began to spin on the axis of one foot, continuing with the flow of the music she was lost within, before the beat began to slow and soften allowing her to come back to a deep, rolling figure of eight in time with the beat and allowing her heaving bosom to catch a breath.

Alliah felt Zaid's hand slipping around her belly before she spotted his reflection in the mirror. He would often do this when instructing just to show the full movement required, but this time it felt different.

His hand was pressing as his lips seemed to purr alongside her ear, "In our culture, the solo dance is also known as the sex dance" and as the words sunk into her ear, she could feel him push up tightly behind her, feeling what she could only assume as being his erection pressed up against the small of her bare lower back. Her mouth opening as if to protest, before his left hand reached up and smothered her mouth and Zaid hand pushed his right hand into the suppleness of her belly and down inside the crotch of her skirts.

Zaid's firm almost calloused fingers pushing through the softness of her blonde bush, before two of his fingers hooked, pushed, and invaded her already wet pussy. Sinking in and up, swirling as they trapped her clit up into the roof of her. Instead of screaming out as she wanted to, she felt her legs go weak, the rush of blood flowing through her as her head dropped forwards and her protest became a deep guttural, "Oh God!" As her arousal fully betrayed her and she gushed her orgasm across his fingers, her body weight pushing down and grinding into the fingers trapped against her clit as the wave of pent-up pleasure erupted from her. Zaid removing his hand from her mouth as her moans of sensual anguish escaped her.

Panting as she felt the other two men approach from the darkness, she could sense she was now lost and unable to either escape or resist as her skirts were peeled down her hips and limbs. Zaid was still hidden behind her, but his fingers had slipped from her wet pussy, and she could already feel the dew of her wet across the little curls of her bush. The hand across her back pushing her forwards, causing her to bend at the hips and instinctively pushing back as Zaid lifted his galabia.... And pushed his thick hard cock deep inside her without warning.

The "Humph" of her moan as she took him resonating inside her, she should be fighting, she should be protesting, but she knew she was so turned on even if she did it would only be half hearted.

The clasp across her back for her dance top was quickly and easily parted, causing her C cup bust to tumble, and reveal her erect nipples from their cups as the top hung from the halter around her neck. Zaid's hands holding her by the hips, firmly as he thrusted carnally, pounding hard and fast. Feeling and hearing the slap of his hips spanking against her backside with each vigorous thrust she could feel him buried deep in her belly and could feel herself rising once more to her zenith.

The other two men seemed content to be just watching, as if waiting their turn, until she felt the gasp of her moans lost as her mouth was forcibly taken by the lips of one of the strangers, kissing savagely. Alliah's mind, racing, torn as she could feel the fetish of her fantasy of being gang fucked about to become reality.

Her swaying bust cupped, this time in the hands of one of the strangers, his fingers and thumbs pinching the erect nipples, causing her moans from each jack hammer thrust in her pussy to become even more animated.

The fumbling fingers around the back of her neck were untying her halter top, but instead of allowing it to fall, she felt her arms drawn behind her, wrists held together, and the shimmering silver and sapphire top was lashed around them, restraining her arms behind her.

Without warning, Alliah could feel the rampant thrusts from Zaid becoming faster and more intense, she knew he was about to cum and she could do nothing about it. One hand, released from her hip as she felt her hair yanked tight, her head drawn back and the roar of his release as he groaned out loud and unleashed a thick eruption of hot cum deep inside her.

His release left her denied of her second orgasm. As he stepped back and she felt his cock slip from her cum soaked pussy she could feel the thickness of his cock glide along her thigh, smearing the mixture of his cum and her juices along the flesh.

Half stumbling, half dragged Alliah was shepherded towards the chaise lounge. There one of the two men she did not know raised his galabia and reclined back on to the couch. Her eyes glazed in shock, as his gnarled cock head stood so erect on the half crescent curve of a very long and thick shaft. The top couple of inches of his cock were completely pale, as if all the skin pigment was lost whilst the rest of the length was deep and dark.

Zaid and the other helped her as she was straddled over the third man's cock, his hand holding it steady as she herself dipped her hips and rubbed her wet pussy lips against the head to guide it in place, before sinking down and engulfing the head inside her with a gasping moan.

His hands grasping her hips as he helped lower her down his shaft, Alliah's back arching as she felt him penetrate her deeply, pushing down as she felt his pelvis pushing against her, she began to grind, hungry to release that second orgasm trapped within her, sensing her clit pulsing as she kneading down into him to soothe the burning ache.

Glancing to her side, she could make out the reflection of her naked body, arms pushed behind her as she was basically riding the stranger laying beneath her. Out of the corner of her eye, she could make out the other stranger holding what seemed like a pitcher in his hand.

Gasping with surprise, Alliah could feel something warm and silken being poured along her lower back. The emollient trickling down her spine and then creeping between the cheeks of her ass. The hands grasped around her hips shifting, spreading over her firm ass cheeks and gripping, causing them to part her cheeks. The pressure on her backside causing her to grind down harder into the pelvis of the guy beneath her and rocking her hips tighter.

Feeling the fingers of the second stranger, rubbing the oil down her crack and smearing it firmly over her rim, causing Alliah's head to drop forwards and moan deeply again. Soon the rubbing over her rim became the insertion of a single finger inside her virgin anus. Alliah had teased her own rim whilst masturbating before but had never physically invaded it, her natural reaction to clench. The second stranger poured more and more of the oil along the top of her crack, letting it dribble down and lubricate his finger, before he became able to push two, firmly inside her.

Alliah's body pushing forwards, her bare bust hanging forwards causing the man below her to raise his head and begin to suckle and nibble her erect nipples.

Almost gasping a sigh of relief and passion from the combination of her tit being sucked and the fingers slipping out of her virgin ass, she didn't spot the second stranger pouring oil over his erect cock, before pushing his crown past the pucker of her rim and taking her anal virginity.

12