The Persistent Brother in Law Ch. 03

Story Info
Is the risk too much?
4.5k words
4.48
5.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so the affair had begun.  It was four months of sex so intense, so much better than anything she'd ever experienced, that she reached the point she was no longer resisting.  Soon, just a look, a nod of the head, was enough to summon her to go with him.  And she was eager to go, again and again.  The dynamics of the sex had changed from surprise to expectation.  They were enjoying each other's bodies whenever the opportunity presented itself.  It felt like a delicious sexual excursion, a well kept secret that they agreed they would "take to the grave" no matter how it ended, no matter what, no one would ever know.

And they never did get caught; maybe a close call once...

It was another day of the kids playing at her sister's house.  The anticipation had been building all day, into the evening.  She kept hoping for an opportunity, a chance to be naked with him again.  Once the kids were asleep, her thoughts raced with nasty, sexual scenarios.  She was busy stacking toys and games, trying to clean up, when her sister announced she was exhausted and turning in.  As soon as her sister left the room, he grabbed her hand, leading her outside.

It was dark, the wet grass was cold against her bare feet.  Where were they going this time? He led her out towards the back fence to a small camping tent the kids had put up and played in that day.  He leaned down and unzipped the tent, "Get inside."

She dropped to her knees and scooted into the tent.  She could already feel her pussy throbbing between her legs.  She had waited literally all day for this.   She fumbled with the buttons, tugging her tight jeans down to her knees.  He knelt behind her, his body pressing up against her back.  He slid her panties down, exposing her ass.  It felt insanely sexy.  He pulled down his pants.  She could feel the warm soft skin of his rock hard cock rubbing against the crack of her ass.

He reached around her, sliding his hands underneath her shirt, caressing her tits.  He pinched her nipples, rolling them between his thumbs and fingers, increasing the pressure until she thought she might explode with excitement. 

"I don't think she's asleep yet, are you sure we're ok?" She whispered to him. 

"Shhhhhh.  I've been wanting to fuck you all day." 

His fingers were in her mouth before she knew what was happening.

"Suck me baby.... "  his fingers moved to the back of her throat.  She knew what he liked and started sucking his fingers, gagging as he thrust them deep into her mouth.  "Good girl...yes... just like that."

He removed his fingers and massaged her upper thighs and then her ass cheeks, lightly at first, then with more pressure.  She was enjoying the strong masculine touch.  It was such a turn on for her.  She knew what she wanted and leaned forward, dropping to her elbows.  He rubbed his cock against her pussy, over her clit, teasing her; she was so wet, so ready for him.  She reached back between her legs, grabbing his cock, and rubbing it against her pussy lips, lubricating the head of his swollen cock.  She held his cock as she leaned back, slowly filling her pussy, taking him all the way in.  It was exhilarating.  He grabbed her hips and guided her forward, off of his cock and then pulled her hard into his hips, ramming his cock deep inside her, every thrust deeper than the last.  She was amazed at the things he could make her body feel. 

Between each hard thrust he kept asking, "Are you ready for it? Say it... tell me what you want."  Ever since that night in the bathroom, they had anal sex almost every time they were together.  It was an extreme turn on to the both of them.  It was rough and nasty.  She enjoyed the pleasure pain aspect of it and actually looked forward to it each time.  And even though she didn't always say it, he knew it, and would tease her, making her ask for it.

"Oooooh... fuck me... fuck me hard" 

"Where do you want it baby?" He asked.  "I want your cock in my ass."

He rubbed his cock, wet with her juices, fresh from her pussy, over her asshole.  She knew what was coming, she knew what to expect; she was so excited.  He pushed his cock into her ass, with such force, she gasped.  It was wonderfully nasty and slightly painful.  The combination was so intense. His thrusts were slow at first, as she relaxed to accommodated his thick cock.  With his hands around her waist, he began to pound her. She could feel the full length of his shaft as he would bring the head of his cock to the edge of her asshole and then ram it back in.  It was so fucking nasty, dirty to her, she felt under his control, completely dominated by this act. She tried to muffle her squeals of ecstasy.  She fingered her pussy, feeling her juices flowing.  Her swollen clit, throbbing from the intensity of it all.

Suddenly, the tent was lit up!  She whipped her head around and loudly whispered, "fuck, fuck."

He buried his cock in her ass and froze, covering her mouth with his hand.

The light was coming from the back bathroom window.  Someone was up.  Her sister was up.  She could feel the panic mounting.  She had to get out of there; but in reality, she knew she wasn't going anywhere.  For a few frantic moments she was frozen, his cock deep in her ass but it remained hard.  When the light went out, he grabbed her hips, and held her firmly, starting up his thrusts again, finding his rhythm.  She was shocked that he wasn't scared and panicking like she was.  The risk was definitely a turn on for him as she could feel him getting ready to cum. 

She heared him whisper, "You're so fucking nasty, I'm going to cum deep in your ass."  Even feeling panicked by the light, she was still caught up in the moment, turned on by knowing it was her ass he was fucking.  She was going to let him cum in her ass, just the way she liked it. "Yes, yes.... Deeper, deeper!"  With one final deep thrust, she felt him explode.  His cock spasmed as he shot several loads, filling her ass full of his hot cum.  He remained in her for several seconds, as they both caught their breath. He pulled his cock out of her ass and put his pants back on.  She pulled her panties up, his cum still dripping out of her ass.  As he snuck back through the darkness, she laid there for a moment, thinking to herself, how long could this go on.             

A few weeks later she was at her cousin's wedding.  It was a few hours away.  The drive was a pain, but her sister had booked a suite for them to share to save money.  She could hardly tell her sister no, but could it get any more risky?  All of them together, in the same suite.  Having a place to lay down and chill after the long drive, before getting dressed for the wedding sounded great, though, even if she did have to share the space.  And to be honest, she knew there was NO chance of anything happening that weekend in such close quarters. 

The wedding was fun.  Lots of dancing and laughing, catching up.  She wore a short dress with a soft plunging neckline, and some nice heels.  She looked good, she felt sexy.  The dress was comfortable but hugged her in all the right places.  All those nights of running, so many workouts, she deserved to show off a little. 

She enjoyed the attention she got from several of the guys there.  It was way out of her comfort zone, flirting like that, but it was fun.  She could feel David shooting glances her way again and again, all evening; he was watching her.  She couldn't deny that his jealousy was a turn on, David was definitely irritated but she didn't care. She would hear about it later and maybe it would eventually lead to some hot sex. 

As the night went on, She reconnected with a family friend, who she briefly dated several months before. Nothing sexual, just some dinner dates.  Jake was a police officer for a large department.  She was attracted to him but he had an edge about him and she wasn't really ready for anything steady at that time.  This time she found herself hitting it off with him.  Maybe it was the wedding vibe, or was it that she felt different, sexually liberated.  She felt comfortable with him.  They slow danced a song, she enjoyed the closeness of his body against her.  His hands moving up and down to her lower back, just above her ass.  As the evening was winding down, he asked her if she wanted to hang out a little longer, maybe head up to his room, he was enjoying her company and didn't want the night to end.  Normally she would never have accepted an invitation like that but oddly she felt excited at the thought of extending the lovely evening.

In the room their conversation was flowing.  Jake was funny, smart and handsome. She could feel a sexual tension building between them.  She wanted to kiss him but there was no way she would make the first move.  She wondered what his lips would feel like, his tongue in her mouth.  This all seemed so different than what she had been experiencing recently.  She felt relaxed, there was no sense of risk or panic.    

 While admiring the view from his upper level room, Jake moved closer to her, placing his hands on her waist.  Her body quivered, feeling him so close.   "You know... there is something I've been wondering about all night."  He said, leaning into her to kiss her neck. 

"Oh really?  And what is that?"

His warm breath on her skin felt delicious.  He kissed her mouth then, filling her with his tongue.  His kisses were long and deep as though he really desired her.  He moved his mouth from her lips to her neck and ears.  She tried not to completely let herself go but found herself wanting more of him, all over her body.  She loved this sexy passionate side of Jake.  It was such a turn on for her.  

His hands moved from her waist to the low neckline of her dress.  He pulled gently on the dress, lowering the neckline even further, releasing her both of her tits at once; her nipples already hard, hoping for some attention. 

"Is that what you were wondering about?"

"No," he answered in a husky voice that made her pussy start to twitch and throb. 

His tongue licked each nipple, the sensation was electrifying.  She felt the anticipation mounting.  She loved having her nipples sucked.  He started sucking the first nipple, with just the right amount of pressure. She grabbed his head, holding him against her tit, his tongue and his teeth licking and biting her nipple.  She found herself telling him what she wanted, "Oooooh that's good.... Harder Jake... a little harder."  He gave her nipple a rough tug with his teeth.  She felt a jolt of excitement run through her body as he moved to the other one.  

He moved his mouth off of her tits, they were wet and glistening from his tongue.  "What I wanted to know,"  he said as he pushed the hem of her dress up her thighs, to her hips. "Is what your pussy tastes like."  She couldn't believe what she just heard.  She let out an involuntary groan of excitement at the thought of it.

He led her to the edge of the bed and sat her down.  She stared at him longedly as he dropped to his knees in front of her.  He used one hand to pull the crotch, of her now wet panties, to the side.  Her pussy was throbbing with its own heartbeat, exposed like that for him.  He buried his head into her lap, parting her legs open, keeping her panties to the side.  She felt his tongue plunge into her pussy, then up to play with her clit.  His cheeks were cold against her inner thighs.  The combination of senses was amazing.  She had never felt anything like that before.  David liked her to suck his cock, but never returned the favor.  Jake paused and grabbed her clit in his mouth and sucked it, hard.  She gasped.  The sensation was exhilarating!  She grabbed his head, keeping it there.  "That's so good.... so nasty... Do that again... please please..."

He sucked her clit until she thought she'd lose her mind.  She was so close to orgasming, she couldn't let it go, not yet.  Was it too soon?  Would that be too sluty?  She wanted to return the favor.  

"I want your cock" she whispered to him.  "I want to taste it."  She watched as Jake stood up and began to undress in front of her.  As he dropped his pants, she was shocked at the size of the bulge in his briefs.  He leaned toward her and gave her another long tongue kiss.  It so turned her on to taste her juices between the both of them.  "You want my cock?"   

"I do... yes, please. I want to feel you in my mouth."

Feeling slightly embarrassed by her begging, she reached out to him, drawing him close to her face.  She rubbed his cock, staring in amazement as it seemed to get even larger.  Would she be able to take him in her mouth without gagging?  She did have experience now, sucking on David's cock but it was certainly not this size.  She reached into Jake's shorts and grabbed his cock.  It felt so thick and long, definitely bigger than anything she experienced before.  She slowly stroked it a few times before licking the head.  She ran her tongue in circles around his swollen head and then up and down his long shaft.  She struggled with the thought of placing his cock in her mouth.  She didn't want to come off as inexperienced but the fact was she had never had anything this big. 

Keeping her hand on the base of his cock, she opened her mouth wide and began taking it in.  She wrapped her lips around his shaft making sure she used plenty of her saliva to lubricate it.  Little by little she took more of his engorged cock deep into her mouth.  She could feel her pussy throbbing and her juices flowing with the sheer nastiness of sucking on such a large cock.  Her movement became faster and deeper as she became more comfortable with the size.  She bobbed up and down, making sure she kept her lips wrapped around his throbbing shaft.  As her excitement grew she began deep throating his cock.  She used her tongue to lick his balls now dripping with her saliva.  Jake grabbed the back of her head and held her close, easing his hips slightly closer, for what seemed like forever as she started to gag.  She could hear him moaning in pleasure.  "Oh fuck, oh fuck."  She loved hearing those words.  She was determined to suck his cock the best she could.  

She felt his cock start to pulsate and tasted some precum.  Was she ready for him to unload in her mouth?  She hadn't let David cum in her mouth but this seemed different, it was so big, she was caught up in the moment of how sexy and nasty it was.  "Fuck yes, yes" Jake yelled out as he shot his load in her.  She felt several shots of a hot creamy liquid hitting the back of her throat.  She kept her lips locked around his shaft as she swallowed what she could, the rest dripping out of the sides of her mouth.  She used her tongue to capture the remainder of his man juice.  She realized it wasn't as bad as she imagined.  Just the act itself was enough of a turn on that she actually didn't mind the taste.  She felt proud of herself.  

She wiped her mouth with her hand and started to straighten her dress and stand up.

"No no.... Don't do that.  Are we done?"  

She wasn't sure how to respond, her experience had been when a man ejaculated he was finished.  Of course she wanted more of Jake.  What else did he have in mind?  She definetly wanted him to fuck her and feel him inside of her.  Would he want to fuck her in the ass?  Could she even take his cock in her ass?  

She sheepishly responded, "umm no."

     

Jake crawled onto the bed and laid down on his back.  He reached out to her and pulled her down on top of him.  "I don't think you need this dress on."  With his help she removed her dress leaving her with only her soaked panties on.  He began caressing her body, running his hands along her back, reaching down to her ass.  His hands slipped under her panties and started massaging her ass cheeks.  She so wanted them to kiss again, to feel his tongue but wasn't sure if would do that after cumming in her mouth.  She could feel his cock growing under her.  She slowly started to grind her pussy on him, feeling her wet panties rub up against his cock.  And then he pulled her mouth to his.  He passionately kissed her, using his tongue to probe her, forcibly pushing back against her tongue.  She matched his intensity, sucking and biting his lip.  

As the sounds of moaning filled the room, Jake started pulling off her panties.  "I want you to ride my cock."  She was so excited by him as she helped him take her panties off, but not by the idea of being on top.  She didn't have much experience doing that, and what little she did have, felt like a lot of work with minimal reward.

She reached up and held onto the headboard for support.  Jake reached down and held the base of his cock firmly; the shaft was rock hard and stood straight up, waiting for her.

She lifted her hips, positioning her pussy over his cock.  He moved the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy, around and around, playing with her.  She caught his cock with her pussy and started to lower herself down onto it, taking him in.  

"That's it... nice and slow... take as much as you want."

She lowered herself further, taking more of his cock.  It was so big, she had never felt so full.

"Oh fuck, your pussy is so tight!"

Jake grabbed her hips and helped her ease further down.

"Oh good girl.... That's a good girl.  Take it.  I want you to take it all."

She wasn't sure she could.  He was so big, it felt so tight.  Jake started moving his hips up to meet her.  She swirled her hips in a little circle rubbing her swollen clit against his body, scooping down to his cock and then back up again.  She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling.  It was amazing.  She realized how much she was enjoying herself, enjoying this position.  Why had it not worked before?  This was intense.  Jake's hands grabbed her tits.  He started to pinch her nipples and tug at them.  When she felt his tongue on her nipples, she moaned in pleasure. 

 

She had never felt so full and so tight.  It was thrilling!  Jake's thrusting got faster, his huge cock slamming into her, his tongue playing with her nipples.  His body felt warm and inviting as she gripped him between her thighs.  He gave her nipple a little bite.  She lost herself in how sexy and nasty it all felt.  She felt her orgasm coming.  That feeling like she was on the edge of a cliff, about to fall over in slow motion.  Her pussy tingled and clenched.  A rolling wave of electricity shot through her body.  It kept going, it was delicious.  She didn't want it to end.  She felt Jake's body under her, about to cum.  

He grabbed her hips as he thrust one last time into her, as deep as he could, holding her there tight, not releasing her, not yet.  She felt his cock fill her to overflowing with warm cum.  It dripped out of her swollen pussy, onto him.  She swayed her hips slowly, enjoying the slippery feeling of her wet thighs against his hips.  She had never before felt so satisfied.  She climbed off of him and took a moment to catch her breath.  

"You should stay," Jake offered. 

"I can't. I have to get back.  I didn't even tell my sister where I was going."

"We should stay in touch... that was amazing." Jake said as she dressed, in a hurry now, realizing how long she'd been gone.  

"It was."  She gave him a quick kiss and was out the door.  

It was 3 AM, when she finally made it back to the room, barefoot with heels in hand, she was exhausted.  She removed her dress and slipped into the crisp sheets in just her panties.  She saw that her sister and David's bedroom door was closed.  She wondered how their night ended, it certainly couldn't have been as good as hers.   

She woke from a deep sleep, to the feel of David's warm body, pressing against her.  For a minute she didn't even know where she was.  He was kissing her neck, lightly sucking.  It came back to her in a flash, the wedding, the hotel suite they were SHARING.   Her sister in the other room, the door open, so close she could see her sleeping!  His hand was in her panties, caressing her pussy.  Her mind started racing, would he be able to tell that she had just fucked another man.  Her panties were still damp from her juices.  Would her pussy feel different, swollen?  She hadn't cleaned up after she left Jake's room, the scent of his cologne and sweat on her.  His cum still inside of her.   

12