The Personal Assistant

Story Info
My fiancee helps her boss seal the deal by serving clients.
1.6k words
3.99
34.4k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnieJames
AnnieJames
249 Followers

My gorgeous wife, Anne, looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. But just after our engagement, she confessed a sexy secret and that if I was serious about marrying her, I would have to accept her weakness for older, dominant men!

Anne was 24, blonde, with big boobs and long sexy legs. At the time she was working as a personal assistant for the company director and owner of a local company that we'll keep nameless. I knew she had a soft spot for her boss, Henry, but I didn't realise how far things had gone until we were invited to his house for a dinner party one evening.

I realised that this was an important test for me, and Henry knew the situation.

Henry was in his late 50's with grey hair, he was slightly shorter than Anne, and he had a friendly but wrinkled face from spending too much time in the sun abroad.

We arrived at his house and pressed the buzzer on the gate. The gates opened and we entered. It was a large house stood in its own grounds with a gravel driveway leading to a grant looking front door.

As we approached the don't open, it was Henry. He invited us in. Closed the door and took our coats.

Henry immediately took control of Anne, and he didn't make any attempt to spare my feelings. He looked Anne up and down. She was wearing a short black dress and she looked very pretty. Henry shook his head "That will never do. She looks far too formal, don't you think James" he said glancing at me. He looked back to Anne "I have some new sales executives coming round for a meeting and I wanted to show you off to them." He took her by the hand and led her up the stairs to one of the bedrooms.

My heart was beating faster than a jackhammer as I followed them like a little lost puppy.

Henry opened up a huge wardrobe door and selected a dress. It was a sheer white silk dress, "Put this on!" he ordered, Anne blushed when she saw the look of horny excitement on my face.

Henry watched intently as Anne slipped her dress off. I knew her bra was lace and her nipples would be visible through the fabric, but what I didn't realise that she wasn't wearing any knickers.

Henry's eye lit up when he saw her neatly trimmed pussy, then he tutted and said, "That bra will never do, remove it!"

Anne reaches behind her and unfastened her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Henry nodded his approval as he admired her beautiful young naked body. "Good girl," he said, as he walked around her and stroked her bare bottom and caressed her breasts.

He handed her the skimpy dress. It caressed Anne's lovely body as she slipped it on. The dress was so sheer that it left nothing to the imagination, it was very short and had a deep V down the front that plunged so low I could see her naval, and it showed off her braless boobs beautifully. Anne looked so young and vulnerable. My cock was rock hard and was twitching with lust every time Henry touched her. He kept sliding his hands inside the dress every few moments and I could see him groping her sweet firm tits, and squeezing her bare bum cheeks.

When Henry's sales executives arrived he ordered Anne to go and meet them at the door. I was shaking with excitement as I watch her standing in the open doorway, and l knew they would easily be able to see her lovely hard nipples and pussy lips through the thin material.

Henry introduced Tom and Simon, they were about the same age as he was, and they couldn't keep their eyes off my scantily clad fiancee.

We sat down at the dining table, Henry had ordered Anne to be the servant for the meal. She brought out the wine and as she stood beside Henry he slipped his hand up the inside of her thigh and lightly fingered her pussy.

It was blatantly obvious what was going on and his two smirking colleagues carefully studied my reaction as Henry pushed his fingers into my fiancées cunt. The situation was powerfully exciting, and I could feel my cock throbbing almost painfully as he ordered Anne to serve his guests next. She was blushing furiously as she stood between Tom and Simon. We all knew what was going to happen and you could feel the sexual tension in the air. Henry gave a sly smile, as Simon and then Tom slipped their hands up my fiancée's skimpy dress and started playing with her lovely wet pussy.

Anne had accommodated them by standing with her legs apart. She was visibly shaking with desire as they both played with her, she closed her eyes and put her hands on the two old men's shoulders to steady herself as she started to orgasm, their fingers sliding deep inside her pussy and rubbed her clitoris.

I'd have only needed to brush my hand over my raging erection to make me spunk in my pants. My head was spinning with the erotic scene before me. I couldn't help myself, I unzipped my trousers and reached inside. Within a few seconds, I groaned with pleasure as I emptied my balls into my underwear.

Henry grinned from ear to ear, he went and stood behind my wife as his colleagues carried on playing with her pussy. He slipped the dress off her shoulders, pushing it right down to her waist, leaving her ample boobs exposed. Anne looked at me with heavy, lust-filled eyes as he put his hands over her large, firm breasts and squeeze them hard. Her sexy erect nipples were sticking into the sweaty palms of his hands, and he plucked and pinched them mercilessly. She whimpered with the pain. She looked so beautiful. I gazed at her in total wonder as Henry forcefully bent her over the table, hauled out his cock and guided it into her dripping wet pussy.

Anne whimpered softly as he thrust his old penis deep inside her and began steadily fucking her. She gripped onto the table as his thrusts grew harder and faster. My cock was rock hard again as I watched this old man fucking my future wife.

Anne was looking at me. I looked into her pretty green eyes, I could see that she was pleading with me to confirm that I still loved her and she could continue. She gave me a beautiful smile as I nodded my head to reassure her.

Henry was sweating and grunting as he approached his climax, he bellowed out loudly as he shot hot cum deep inside her hungry pussy. He gripped onto her tits as her sweet pussy soaked up the last few drops of the old man's cum from his wilting cock. I knew then that he was going to offer her to his colleagues. I felt an overwhelming wave of jealousy as Simon took his place behind Anne, and I could tell from the look on her face when he had penetrated her. She stared straight into my eyes as she was being fucked for the second time. He finally came with a loud gasp. Anne looked like a bitch on heat, her face was bright red, with a queue of randy men waiting to fuck her.

It was Tom's turn, he turned Anne round and lifted her onto the table. He rubbed his fat cock all over her thighs and pussy before ramming it deep inside her. Anne was moaning with pleasure as Henry and Simon sucked and mauled at her tits. I was too turned on to stop myself from wildly tossing myself off as Anne got fucked and the third load of cum deposited deep inside her pussy.

Henry chuckled at my helpless state, and he offered to let me use her next, but I was too far gone and couldn't wait any longer and splashed my cum all over my hand and floor. He ordered Anne to clean it up.

As Anne scrubbed the floor on her hands and knees, completely naked, I could see cum dripping from her gaping pussy. A trail of cum run down the inside of her left thigh, and her tits swung to and throws she scrubbed the floor.

The three old men sat around the table smoking cigars, drinking brandy, and laughing and joking at our expense. Anne was just in front of me, without looking up she whispered, "I do love you, you know!"

At that moment Henry called her over to him. She crawled over to him on her hands and knees. He lifted her face to his and kissed her, sticking his tongue deep inside Anne's mouth. Whilst doing so he pulled his cock out from his trousers. He pushed her head down and she took it in her mouth, sucking on it long and slowly. As she sucked he carried on talking and laughing with his colleagues until he came in her mouth. She gulped, swallowing every last drop. Henry's didn't let his guests have their way with her again though, they'd had their fun, now he wanted her for himself. The executives left shortly after and he told us we must stay the night.

Anne slept with Henry that night when I walked into the room in the morning I found him fucking her again, I just stood watching for a while as both climaxed together.

So I passed my 'test' and our wedding went ahead as planned. She continued to visit Henry at least one weekend every month for the next few years. I wasn't always invited to join them though. When I wasn't I spend the time wanking and imagining what might be happening to her and how many of his friends and colleagues were slipping their cocks into my newlywed wife!

James

AnnieJames
AnnieJames
249 Followers