The Perverted Book

Story Info
a woman is forced into certain poses via a book.
3k words
4.24
16k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Features: forced into poses, reluctance via toys, unable to move]

Destiny. 24, female, dreamt of being an investigative reporter. A bit short, a bit thick, and a bit hot-headed. Or at least that was how she thought of herself. She was 5'6, 150lb, and a few more choice words describing her personality would be used by her friends and family. She was actively investigating a case and had stumbled upon a lead, hoping it would be her big break.

That was until she mysteriously vanished 7 days ago, just like all the others.

This is her story.

"Fucking garbage ass shit."

Destiny was livid. She had thought she was going to meet an informant today but they never showed up. Asshole.

Sigh

This case was going to be her big break. It all started 3 weeks ago. Women were disappearing. Just vanishing into thin air. Well, not literally, that would've made her solving it nearly impossible. She needed to pack her resume, really get some street cred to her name so she could get hired. So she had set about trying to solve it, to figure out what the police couldn't. Bunch of idiots anyway. All that fancy equipment and gear and can't do basic reconnaissance.

And finally, finally, she had a lead. She was supposed to meet him at a cafe but the fucker never showed. She had waited and even messaged him but nothing. Total no show. Now she was fuming, on her way back to her apartment. She'd just have to keep at it, she'd crack this thing wide open sooner or later.

As she made it home and through the door, something immediately seemed off to her. She wasn't blind after all. She didn't know what had set her off but she scanned her apartment, wondering what was going on-

Oh.

On her coffee table. In the living room she was facing. In front of her. There was a book.

She didn't own any books like that.

Her first reaction was to run. To get the hell out of here in case whoever the hell had set it down was still just lurking around in her bedroom or bathroom.

But her curiosity radiated even more. Her informant had said he would be giving her a lead right? He just happens not to show up and then a book appears on her living room table? Yeah, that ain't no coincidence. She was still cautious, carefully walking toward it, keeping her eyes opened towards where her bedroom door was and the bathroom within.

She carefully reached down to the book, hoping to just open it and see what it was about, and leave immediately if it had absolutely nothing to do with what was going on. She should've checked her bedroom and bathroom first but what was she realistically going to do if there was some asshole with a gun in there? Die? No, better to check the book for evidence and then flee at the first sign of trouble.

It wasn't a great plan, really showing a few personal failings, but it was a decent enough one.

So it was a shame that trouble found her first.

No one expects a book to attack you.

Suddenly, when she reached down towards the book, it began to float upwards and at her. She tried to dodge, but the book never actually hit her. Which was just as well, as she found she suddenly couldn't move.

She pulled with all her might in her panic but it was like her arms and legs were stuck in nothing but air, hitting some kind of iron wall. She snapped her head over to see what was going on and was shocked to see what looked like transparent yellow energy holding her in place, in the form of shackles and chains, just connecting to thin air. She glanced down at her legs and they were the same there too.

She was really started to freak out now that things had gone paranormal.

So she pulled and pushed and twisted and contorted her body in ways even she didn't believe were possible. She wasn't fat, at all, but she was a bit of a brickhouse, bit wide. Even still, none of it actually helped her damn situation.

She was stuck, trapped.

Then she heard her door open. She could barely see it, from this angle, but she didn't need to worry because soon two guys stood at her side.

She could feel her heart hammering in her chest, especially as she saw a third guy just idly walking around, poking at different nicknacks she had.

They didn't say a word, they didn't even have any facial expressions she could see as they were wearing plain black masks. No facial features or anything on it, just a slab of dark metal, slightly curving around, for a head.

"WHO THE FU-?!"

Her words were cut off as she suddenly found an... energy? Muzzle around her face. Forcing her to clamp her mouth shut.

Her mind was still reeling, her panic had grown into a chaos of just wanting to run away, as fast as possible, and her emotions were all over the place as she had no fucking idea what was going on.

Then she felt her legs and arms start to get dragged away.

She feared the worst and she had no idea what the worst even was at the moment. Well, no, actually she had a fairly good idea about that one actually.

But instead of being ripped to shreds or something equally horrible, she simply felt herself forced to take steps and turns as the chains around her maneuvered her.

When it stopped, she had her legs spread to their sides and her arms up in the air, as if she was being pinned to a wall in a dungeon. Staring directly at herself, of all things. She had a full-length mirror in her home, to make sure she was always ready for work and to look professional whenever she would go out.

Oh god, they were going to make her watch as they killed her.

Her own fear and terror stared back at her. She had curly, dark blonde hair in a nice pixie cut, wide as fuck hips, and medium-sized tits. She was currently wearing some work pants and a white collared shirt. She had been going to see her informant after all. She had to look right if she wanted to be taken seriously.

Suddenly, she heard a tearing and ripping sound and it seemed to be coming from her. She watched in absolute awestruck horror as her clothes just seemed to, be violently ripped apart. She couldn't even move and when what looks to be an invisible chainsaw is apparently millimeters from your skin, you don't actively think moving is a great idea.

When it was done, she was.... mostly confused.

It was like being held up at knife point only to be randomly sprayed with water for no reason.

Annoying, weird, and uncalled for.

In front of her, her shirt? Ruined. Now, it looked way more like a bra. Her actual bra? Also absolutely shredded so they overlaid one another.

Her pants? Torn to pieces to match and overlay her underwear.

It was just so... why? What the fuck type of sick game was going on here?

She got about half an answer a moment later as she saw a bright light coalesce around her destroyed clothing. When it cleared she was wearing....

'You've got to be fucking kidding me. What the fuck.'

She wearing, shit you not, a cow patterned, string bikini. She just stared, in abject awe at the horror carnival in front of her. She fucking hated wearing shit like this. She wasn't some damn sex object to be paraded around and it was so fucking embarrassing. A hot mix of anger and humiliation was washing over her, being shown off like this in front of 3 creeps.

That's when it really, really clicked for her and she started to rip at the fucking energy bullshit with all her might in a hot steaming pile of Rage.

She was being deliberately toyed around and played with. This wasn't some murder, oh no, it was much worse than that.

This was fucking play time with the boys or some absolute nonsense. She would tear them limb from limb, those absolute fuckers.

Then something happened that she couldn't believe for a second. The damn energy nonsense spread and spread. Soon, it was covering her whole arm and she could feel it on her back and legs. She could feel herself contorting, being forced to contort, until she was leaning forward, with her head held up, as if she was showing off her tits to someone.

She felt her arm raise and her index finger in particular forced to bend straight up, as it moved in front of her lips. She looked like a woman on the front of a playboy magazine.

'Oh hell no'

Her feelings had now fully had time to really reap the situation around her. Confusion? Gone. Fear? Gone. Rage and humiliation? Full effect.

They were treating her like a fucking doll. Dressing her up, putting her into poses.

The profanity that infested her mind at that point would've made a hardened soldier blush. The acts she wished to do to them would've made satan himself clap with a round of applause.

Still, as she struggled fiercely, it did absolutely nothing. The energy didn't suddenly weaken or even move, at all. She wasn't even able to move her index finger or mess up the pose one bit. It all just served to piss her off that much more.

Then, a light began glowing around her clothes again. When it was finished, she was wearing what looked like a damn Halloween costume. One of those skimpy slutty devil outfits.

On one hand, she technically had more clothing covering her now than before.

On the other, she now had little devil horns on her head and was wearing heels and a skirt. Worse, she could feel that her panties? Yeah, those were gone to the wind.

Her urge to kill grew that much stronger.

She felt the energy begin to move her again. Not for a single second, had she stopped trying to fight her way through this, but it was like trying to move against a brick fucking wall. It had no give and she couldn't even really build up any moment. But it was the micro energy shit that really pissed her off. Grabbing a single index finger and moving it precisely was somehow way, way more irritating than just being yanked around like she was on a chain.

Her head lowered and her back bent, actually hurting this time, while her legs spread out to the sides. It felt like she was being forced to do the weirdest version of the splits yet, when her arms and then head hit the ground. She still had a good view of the mirror and if her jaw could actually open, it would be dropped right now. First off, she had no idea she was that flexible. And secondly, she was doing that fucking jack o pose thing she had seen going around, with her ass hanging out into open air. That means, without panties, the men behind her could see her...

She flushed red.

'I'm gonna kill them, I HAVE TO KILL THEM.'

Then she saw something that made her heart freeze and put a whole new fervor in her attempts to escape. She had forgotten. Gotten so wrapped up in her rage and annoyance and in this humiliation that she had forgotten exactly what kind of position she was in, almost ironically enough.

The floating energy dildo that just appeared reminded her of that.

'NO. NO NO NO. NO YOU FUCKING DON'T YOU ABSOLUTE ASSHO-!'

Saying it went in would be an understatement. She felt it be slammed inside of her pussy. Enough that she would've groaned out if she could. It hurt. It had no base so it just slammed fully into her, until it hit her cervix. This whole fucked up situation had been a lot of things until now but now she was, she was being...

'Oh my god, I'm being raped.'

She could still feel it, inside her vagina, moving, slowly sliding out. That earlier panic and terror returned and if she could've broken or torn something to escape, she would've. She didn't have the force or momentum to accomplish that and it would've done nothing at all, but she tried and continued trying.

Her position still forced her to be looking at the mirror and that was why she saw a new energy construct appear. One much bigger than anything she'd seen yet.

Her eyes bulged.

'No...'

She couldn't believe it but it was real.

The dildo finally made its way out of her vagina, out of her pussy, only to literally be slammed back in, as well as her ass cheeks, as a giant paddle spanked her.

She would've shot up, cursing, rubbing her ass, pulling out the dildo, screaming profanities and crying just a little bit if she could.

Instead, she couldn't move, locked in, forced to get spanked and fucked, over and over and over again. To feel as her pussy sent her pain and pleasure to her brain, at the pure intensity of it all, as her ass became sore and the spankings started to hurt more and more. As her cervix started to feel sore, from having a dildo rocketed into it, again and again.

She wanted nothing more than to scream or yell or shout or to be able to do anything but the energy around her had gotten iron tight. There was literally not an ounce of movement she could do. Not an inch. Only her eyes could move now.

Her mind was absolutely wrecked. She couldn't communicate the feelings of violation, of terror, of hate, of rage, of humiliation, she was feeling right now. It was a blend of all of that, with terror sharply winning out.

She was a fucking doll. And dolls get played with.

Eventually, her own body betrayed her as she felt something rising within her. She tried to resist but the spanking and the dildo were like machines. Steadily repeating, over and over and over again. She couldn't help herself, couldn't stop it, and felt herself orgasm. She wished that had been it, god, she wished that had been it.

But no.

It kept going, until her ass felt like it was going to break, her vagina felt bruised, and tears streamed down her eyes. She had even ended up orgasming twice more by the pure roughness of it all. Still, still she struggled. Fiercely. In a way, that only made things worse, more potent, more there, that she hadn't died inside and let it all fade away. Everything felt so raw now.

Finally, it was done. It stopped.

She felt her body rise up, the paddle disappeared and the dildo pulled out of her.

But then, her body immediately began twisting, turning, and moving into a new position.

The other one was like iron, but this one was different. It felt like a layer of skin around her.

She stood and her legs bent to the sides, her knees curving out. Her arms were raised to her sides and forced to give the peace sign. And then, she felt it around her face. Her mouth was forced open and she immediately tried to scream. To her own shock, it even worked. Before she could do more with that, her tongue was grabbed and pulled out. Looking at her own self in the mirror, she couldn't believe it, because she had missed the clothing change.

She was wearing nothing but pasties and a G string that looked like it was made from maybe three actual pieces of string. Her pussy was not hidden at all.

She looked like a stereotypical whore giving a victory pose in the most whoreish way possible. She felt despair wash over her like a thick blanket.

That, however, was nothing compared to what she felt when the dildo from earlier floated in front of her face.

Before she could even begin to think "OH GOD NO", it flew into her open mouth and she felt the energy wrap back around her mouth.

Her own juices were dripping down her throat and she was being deep-throated by a dildo. She wanted to puke.

It didn't stop there as two more dildo's appeared, floating around her privates. They barreled into her ass and pussy, causing an incredible shock of pain to run through her. The one in her ass had been smoother than it had any right to be or it wouldn't have merely been "just" painful.

Now having all her holes filled, she felt something new start to wrap around her. It wasn't an energy construct from earlier. It looked like black-as-night tape. She began to float and it started from below, wrapping every part of her, forcing her legs together. Which did not help the feeling the dildos inside her were giving her.

This entire time, she had been in a state of shock more or less, and only the barest edges of that shock was starting to fade away now.

It told her one thing.

'I'm being wrapped up'

A simple thought, an obvious fact. Still, this knocked her out of her stupor long enough to reinvigorate her. To no avail.

Soon, she was wrapped up so tight that it was like she was wearing a skintight suit, her arms at her sides. Before it covered her head, it slowed down, and she saw something somehow float through her front door.

It was a sarcophagus. She had a final, final feeling of positivity. A brief, tiny, flicker of it. Not even enough to be a silver lining, but one of the last positive emotions in a young woman's mind.

'I knew it was the museum guy'

And then her head was covered and she felt herself be placed inside.

And so ends the story of Destiny. It is, however, rumored that on certain nights, the museum's lights stay on past when they should close and strange noises and moans can be heard. Whether this is true or not, well, perhaps only destiny would know for sure.