The Perverted Private Eye Ch. 01

Story Info
Helping out Wendy Williams.
4k words
3.57
6.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

This is a parody

Series Theme : I play The Perverted Private Eye... I'm the best investigator in the biz and the most perverted... With help from my partner Beth (Beth Chapman) we solve sex related cases involving celebrities... This series is full of freaky perverted sexual depravity and all kinds of sleazy fun

Episode 01 : Wendy Williams Exposed

"Are you gonna sleep through the whole damn trip? Wake up... I'm bored." My best friend and partner, Beth asks, nudging me. We're flying from LA to my hometown of New York City, to meet a famous client. I've been a private investigator for about 10 years. I've worked on numerous sexual cases involving celebrities over that time... it's my specialty.

I brought in Beth to help out, because she's a talented investigator, she's my best friend... and she's got some of the most awesome tits ever. Yes, I'm a big tit fan... I love titty fucking a hot, big tit chick... it's one of my favorite things to do. Beth's 38F titties have been a huge star of my perverted fantasies, the whole time we've been friends.

Beth is sitting in the window seat... I'm on her left. She's wearing a skin tight, white button down blouse, unbuttoned below her magnificent tits. Her white bra barely contains those massive melons. Beth loves to tease me... it's one of her favorite things to do. We've never been sexually involved... even though Beth knows my perverted and sexually depraved reputation very well.

Our friendship has always stopped our relationship from going beyond intense sexual teasing. We've walked a very thin line between sex teasing and fucking our brains out. Beth knows I want her bad, and she enjoys every fucking second of pushing me to the absolute brink.

"I know what will wake you up... (whispering in her sexiest voice, in my ear) fuck my big titties baby."

I immediately open my eyes. Beth smirks at me and blows me a kiss. Damn tease (frustrated look, shaking my head).

Beth shakes those perfect 38F's and bounces them, her arms under them pushing them up. I fucking love her massive tits... she fucking knows it and flaunts them for me every damn chance she gets. She's married... but she flirts a lot... mostly with me... but she's never cheated. I am fucking determined to change that, asap.

"Follow me to the bathroom handsome." Beth says in her sexiest, most flirtatious voice. Could it be she's gonna finally give me some pussy... and those titties? I sure as hell was gonna find out. Beth got up and walked to the bathroom, wiggling her thick booty at me. A few other male passengers stared at her walking. Beth loves the attention... so she put on a show, bouncing those huge titties and phat ass all the way to the bathroom.

I go in the bathroom, right after Beth. She sits me on the toilet. My mind is racing with dirty, perverted thoughts... I have a lot of freaky things I wanna do to Beth... and her tits. I watch her, rubbing my cock through my jeans, but she stops me. "No no handsome... you watch... but don't touch yourself... you understand?" Beth smiles, softly rubbing my face.

I shake my head in disappointment. Beth sits on the sink. She spreads her feet... with her white stripper pumps on... putting one on my left shoulder and the other on the door. I shake my head in a combo of intense sexual excitement... and intense sexual frustration. Beth smirks, enjoying my frustration... and excitement.

She pulls her very tight, very short, black mini skirt, up around her waist. She slides her white thong slowly off and tosses it at me. I smell it... Beth smirks again. "You like my scent, don't you pervert?" I nod. I lick the crotch slowly. Beth grabs it and shoves it in my mouth. "Suck it bitch! Suck my wet panties, you fucking sexy pervert!" I obey and suck them, tasting Beth's juices... inhaling her aroma. My sexual excitement increases... my cock, rock hard in my jeans.

Beth sees it and smiles. She takes her foot off of the door and rubs my crotch, that big high heel shoe slowly rubbing back and forth on my throbbing erection, the material of my pants rubbing against my bare skin... I never wear underwear. Beth smirks in her dominant, boss bitch way.

"You're my bitch now James! If you wanna fuck me, then you better obey me... you got that? Pull out your fucking cock... but don't touch it... let it hang out and watch me." I obey... for now. I pull out my hard as steel cock and let it twitch, Beth smirks again, licking her full lips. Her hot pink lipstick glistening, as her tongue slowly makes its way across her lips.

Beth rubs my bouncing cock with her shoe, slowly moving from tip to base, over and over... then putting her foot underneath it and rubbing the underside, all the way up and down. I close my eyes and groan. Beth laughs, continuing to stroke the underside of my shaft with that beautiful, white stripper pump.

"Look James... I know you want them." I open my eyes. Beth pulls her white blouse open around her huge tits, pushing her chest out at me. Her white lace bra, struggles to contain her 38F all natural melons. Oh my God... my cock pours precum.

Beth reaches down and swipes the tip with her finger... her long pink fingernails softly scratching my thick, pulsating head. Beth looks at me, smiling deviously, and brings her finger to her outstretched tongue. I watch intently, desperately wanting to see her lap up my precum, so fucking turned on.

Beth puts her tongue right at the thin glob of precum on her forefinger... but stops. She smirks again and moves her finger to the tops of her massive tits, and rubs it in them slowly, a sweet, sexy, teasing look on her gorgeous face as she does. After she finishes rubbing in the precum she softly kisses her finger, and wiggles her eyebrows at me.

She pulls her huge titties out of her beautiful, white lace bra, letting them hang over the giant cups. I groan. Beth smirks, knowing how much I love her huge titties. She gets a lot of attention from her awesome tits, and she loves every fucking bit of it. She slowly traces around her huge areola... a whimsical, naughty look on her face, as she does.

Beth pinches her huge, pink nipples, pulling them... holding them... then letting them snap back. She squeezes her massive tits, pointing them right at me... her dominant boss bitch smirk on her face. Beth sticks her tongue out and pulls her thick nipples, as she squeezes her 38Fs. Her milks shoots out at me. "FUCK YEAH!" I say, so motherfucking turned on. Beth laughs, turned on herself. She can sense my dominance ready to take over. Beth is an alpha female... and I'm an alpha male. She's in heat and she knows I'm ready to take her... and she wants it.

Beth squirts her milk at me again... I lap it out of the air and stand up. I grab her legs and kiss her intensely. She kisses me back, just as intensely. Fuck, I love this woman. She may be married... but she's mine now... and we both know it. I roughly molest her titties, squeezing them so damn hard. I pinch those huge, thick, pink nipples hard as we kiss wildly... two alphas in heat. Beth grabs my cock and shoves it up her wet snatch, moaning into my mouth as my huge cock roughly enters her landing strip topped, milf pussy.

I pound up her pussy, stretching it, dominating it. Beth keeps moaning into my mouth. Our tongues rough fucking in our mouths, as my huge cock pummels that beautiful wet snatch. Beth squirts hard on my cock... and it drives me even harder. My cock flies at hyper speed in and out of Beth's snatch. The counter shakes from our fucking. Our mutual, raw animal lust for one another, permiates through the small airplane bathroom.

I keep pounding my now woman's soaking wet, milf pussy. I drill up it harder and harder. I suck on Beth's massive tits, drinking down every fucking drop of delicious milk, that squirts into my insanely thirsty mouth. I suck each tit, drinking mouthful after mouthful of tasty Beth Chapman milk.

"FUCKKKKKK!! SHIT!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!! SUCK MY MILK MOTHERFUCKER!! BANG THE FUCK OUT OF ME DADDY!!" Beth screams, so fucking turned on and in intense raw sexual heat.

I pound the living fuck out of her twat... Beth cums two more times, back to back. Her pussy nut shoots out the sides of her pussy, as my cock rampages it's way up her stretched out, leaking cunt. I kiss Beth, sharing her tit milk with her, fucking her pussy harder, harder, harder, and fucking harder!

"FUCK YEAHHHHHHHH MOTHERFUCKER!! POUND IT HARDER BITCH!!" Beth squirts hard again... I pull out and let her pussy nut shoot against the fucking wall. I shove my precum pouring, throbbing manmeat back in Beth's drenched cunt and pound it fucking harder and harder... the counter and sink shake like crazy... even the toilet shakes from Beth kicking it.

I shove all the fucking way up her gorgeous pussy and CUM BLAST IT! My cock jerks and pumps out a massive load of jizz. It overflows her cunt. I pull out and put the head to her parted labia and watch my cock pump my jizz into that blonde, milf pussy. Fuck, that's hot! Beth looks right at me, licking her lips, raw animal lust permiating through her entire being.

"Drink it bitch!" I tell her. Beth immediately goes to her knees and laps at my cumming cock head. She engulfs the head, sucking it so insanely fucking hard, sucking out every last drop of cum in me. Beth moans loud, massaging my aching balls, as she drinks down my creamy jizz, with such eager gusto.

Beth sucks my whole 10 thick inches down, licking my balls, with my huge cock buried down her throat. I grab her thick blonde hair and pound the fuck out of her throat, her lips banging against my crotch. Beth sucks my happy cock hard, as I pound her fucking throat, stretching it wide with my girth. Beth moans happily, smiling up at me around my pounding shaft. I shoot a huge wad of jizz down her throat.

Beth tickles my balls and gulps down my jizz... her throat swallowing fast and hard. Beth sucks me totally dry and kisses all over my very pleased cock and balls. She blows me a kiss and laps at my piss slit. "Do it daddy." Beth says, in her sexiest, sluttiest voice. I piss right into her mouth. Beth wraps her luscious lips around my thick head and sucks down every last drop of piss I give her.

Beth gulps down eight mouthfuls of warm piss, moaning happily as she drinks it down. She tickles my big ass balls, as she swallows my piss, her eyes locked on mine the whole time. Beth sucks my dry, deepthroating me, licking my balls, laughing, as I groan in pleasure.

Beth fixes her clothes and I pick her up in my arms, kissing her, walking back to our seats with Beth in my arms, her arms around my neck. The other passengers and the stewardesses clap and cheer us for our mile high club performance. We smile and kiss, as I sit down, with Beth in my arms and lap. We keep kissing. I play with her massive melons, squeezing them roughly, pulling her nipples through her bra, her milk soaking her bra.

"My thong... I forgot it." Beth said, her arms around my neck, as I softly kiss her cheek and neck. I pull it out of my pocket and show her.

"I'm keeping it... for later." Beth smiles, kissing me.

Beth pulls out her phone and texts her husband, "WE'RE DONE... I'M WITH JAMES NOW!!" She dumps him and now she's mine. I smile. We are gonna have so much fucking fuck fun from now on. I look at her, so fucking turned on. We kiss deeply, lustfully.

In NYC, at Wendy Williams' office, meeting with her...

"James... I called you because I have a peeping tom. Some weirdo has been spying on my somehow, here and at home. I can't figure out who it is... and it's really stressing me out. I called you instead of the police because... well... I need to keep this quiet. I don't need the paparazzi finding out about this."

"Why? You're a victim... and a celebrity, so I'm sure people would side with you and not hold it against you Wendy."

"Well... It's what's on the video that's the problem. You see... I'll just show you." Wendy turns her computer around to me and plays the video. It starts out with her snorting some coke... and then sucking some cock."

"He's an intern, named Clint. As you can see... he's got a big cock and he's really cute, so..."

Wendy looks at me, smiling sheepishly... innocent, yet sexy.

I keep watching. Beth is sitting next to me watching as well. She rubs my leg, as we watch Wendy bend over her desk in the video, and take Clint's big white cock doggy style. Wendy's huge fake, chocolate tits jiggle hard, as she gets pounded from the back. She's really into it, smiling big, moaning loud, licking those luscious, full lips. I watch the sex, but I also watch the room, trying to figure out where the peeping tom could be filming from.

Beth moves her hand to my crotch and squeezes it. I smile while I try to actually solve the case. Wendy sees Beth squeezing my dick and smiles. I've fucked Wendy a lot... she knows I'll keep my mouth shut... and she loves my big ass white cock too.

I catch a glimpse of Wendy out of the corner of my right eye. She's rubbing her massive, fake melons through her tight, thin, white turtleneck sweater. I unzip my jeans and pull my cock out... Beth does the rest, bending over and sucking my entire cock down her throat. She pulls her massive tits out of her too small bra and sucks me fast and deep.

I keep watching... and I notice a clue. The video pans out abruptly, but for a second, I can see the bottom of a painting on the left wall of her office. It then cuts off. I look over at the painting and see what looks like a small hole in the middle of it... it's a dark painting, so the hole blends in well. I stop watching for a minute and decide to enjoy Beth's talented mouth.

Wendy smiles and gets up, slowly walking around her desk, pulling up her tight, beige mini skirt... she isn't wearing panties... she comes to me, bends over and kisses me, her hands on my face. Beth takes my cock out of her mouth and Wendy sits in my lap, lifting up as Beth slides my rock hard 10 inches up Wendy's clean shaven, black milf pussy. Wendy moans as she lowers herself down onto my thick cock. It inches it's way up her tight twat, stretching it out, smoothly thrusting up that sweet black pussy.

Wendy bounces hard on my thick white cock. Her mature, wet, chocolate twat hugs my dick tight, with a welcoming embrace of lustful joy. I pull up her top and pull those enhanced wonders out of her huge, lacey white bra. Beth sucks them. I grope Beth's huge tits. "FUCK...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... C'MON WHITE BOY... FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE GOOD... DO ME DADDYYYYY!!" Wendy screams, as she squirts. Beth rubs Wendy's big clit, as she sucks her huge fake tits. "I gotta peeeeee..." Wendy says, rubbing my face, her dark eyes rolled back in her head. She's in sexual happy land.

I pull her up, off of my cock. "Do it baby." I tell Wendy. She starts pissing all over my cock, smiling at me. All that warm piss feels great on my cock. It twitches. Beth leans over and starts sucking my urine soaked cock. Wendy pisses on Beth's face and my balls, as Beth sucks me. I squeeze Beth's huge left tit and close my eyes... living in the urine soaked moment.

I blast my wad in Beth's sucking mouth. She gulps down my creamy seed with a happy smile, and horny moans. I squeeze her awesome tit, enjoying every fucking second it's in my squeezing hand... her milks squirting threw my fingers. Beth drinks down every drop, then points my cock at Wendy's pussy. She puts just the head in and I start pissing in Wendy Williams' sexy, soaked snatch.

Beth smacks my cock as I piss... the sensation is awesome. I reach up and roughly grope Wendy's massive titties, her milk shooting out at me. I lean in and lap it up, pissing in her pussy, as Beth slaps my hard ass cock.

A little while later...

I'm in a storage room connected to Wendy's office and I look closely... with my small, pocket flashlight... at the wall. I moved some stuff on the metal shelves there and I see the peephole. I look around for any clues and find something behind a small box on the bottom shelf. It's a small piece of a cellphone cover. It's red with what looks like a black lightning bolt on it.

"You find something?" Beth asks.

"Yeah... looks like a broken off piece of a cellphone cover." I look it over then put it in my pocket. I go back to Wendy and show her.

"The camera person must've dropped the phone while filming... that's when it panned out and cut off. I'm gonna ask around your office, to see if anyone has a broken cell phone case... maybe we'll get lucky, cause they were too lazy or stupid to replace it." I tell Wendy. I kiss her and squeeze her phat booty... drawing out sexy moans from the gorgeous talk show host.

Wendy pats my cock and smiles. "Find the perp quick, and I'll suck the fuck outta this big, beautiful cock."

"Get that mouth ready baby... it's gonna get a workout." I wink at Wendy, as Beth and I head out to look for the culprit.

Beth and I go around the office, and talk to everyone, to try and get a look at everyone's phone, in case someone has a broken case that matches the piece I found. We talk to fifteen people, from producers, to interns, to the janitor.

Beth calls me over to a female intern named Deena. "She says an intern named Thomas had a case on his phone like the piece you found James." Beth tells me.

"Yes... Thomas has a case, or had a case like that... I show her the piece... and he was in the storage closet last Thursday, for like a half hour. He's kinda weird... but he's a hard worker, so Wendy keeps him around. That's Thomas over there." Deena points out a short, nerdy looking guy... very unassuming and non threatening looking... brown hair, skinny white guy, looks about 18 or 19.

"Thanks for your help Deena." I tell her. Beth and I walk over to Thomas.

"Excuse me... Thomas is it? Could you come in this office for a minute? My name's Dick... wink... I'm from Human Resources... we've gotten a complaint about you." I tell him. Thomas looks befuddled, and immediately get nervous.

"I... I... I don't... I mean... I don't know what you're talking about sir." Thomas stammers, as I lead him into an empty office.

I sit him down in a chair and Beth and I break out the old good cop/bad cop routine... she plays the good cop... and the really hot one too. "OK Thomas here's the deal. Someone was in the storage room recently, illegally filming Wendy. I found a piece of a cellphone case that matches yours. So why did you do it."

"I didn't... I mean... I didn't do it, look." Thomas shows me his phone with a different case on it. He's sweating and figgity. I know the little twerp is lying.

"I know you're fucking lying you little bastard." I grab his blue shirt and give him an angry, intense look.

"No... I mean... no... I'm not sir." He keeps his denial act going.

"Listen... this is a serious crime... illegally filming someone and blackmailing them..." Wendy wasn't getting money demands yet, but I added it for effect... "You're fingers to prison little man. A little guy like you, in the joint... you're gonna be real popular... real popular." I smirk at him. He shakes in the chair, squirming nervously. He still won't admit to it though.

"I'll handle this babe." Beth smiles at me, pulling her blouse open, exposing those giant tits in her bra. She puts her arms under them and bounces them for Thomas. She purses her lips, leans down, and slowly licks her left tit. Thomas stares, wide eyed, at my gorgeous sidekick. Beth bounces her 38Fs some more and means over, right in front of Thomas' face. "C'mon Thomas... you can tell me... now can't you?... pretty please."

Beth leans in and licks his neck, pushing and rubbing her awesome funbags, against and on his chest. She rubs up and down, side to side, soft telling him... in her sexiest voice, "if you tell me... I'll let you fuck my titties with you big, beautiful cock... you can nut all over them daddy."

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
12