The Perverted Shrink Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a lot nastier than I gave you credit for," I smiled, "Keeping your panties on... knowing fully well that you're going to get them all wet."

By intentionally mistaking her shyness for wickedness, I had her questioning herself.

"You want your panties soaking wet for the car ride home, don't you?" I said, pushing on, "With Jason sitting right next to you."

She gasped. She obviously hadn't thought that far ahead.

"You little slut," I grinned. That did it! She pushed her panties aside and slipped her middle finger up her twat. The notion I had put into her head -- although completely untrue -- apparently appealed to her and aroused her greatly. I had her exactly where I wanted her. It was now or never!

"I know it would be unprofessional, Isabelle, but would you mind if I sucked on your tits? They're so beautiful. So big and fat..."

Too horny to decline my lewd offer, she shook her head and sighed, "No, go ahead!"

I stopped masturbating and got on my knees in front of her. I kept looking her in the eye for as long as I could, before putting my mouth on her right tit. She gasped and started fingering a little faster. I sucked and licked her right tit for about two minutes, then moved onto the left one.

When I looked up at her again, I noticed that her lust had completely taken over. All that yearning and desire, repressed for so many months -- and years -- finally had a way out.

"Is there something else you want me to suck, Isabelle?" I groaned playfully.

She looked me dead in the eye, realizing what I was asking. She hesitated, if only for a moment. Slowly, but more forcefully than ever, she put her free hand on the back of my head and pushed it down in between her legs. At the same time, she slipped a second finger up her twat.

I stuck out my tongue and started licking her panties -- soaking them with my saliva -- less than an inch away from her fingers, plunging in and out of her sodden twat. We kept this up for several minutes, after which I could feel her grip on my head weakening, as she was approaching an orgasm -- no doubt the first one in quite a while.

I promptly moved my head a little bit to the left and slipped my tongue in between her fingers, making her gasp. Whatever hesitation she'd had moments before, was all gone. She shoved my face down again, this time right up against her fingers -- and her twat.

Pleased with her reaction, I moaned approvingly and continued licking her wherever I could; in between her wet fingers, her clit, her panties, her thigh...

"Oh, you slut!" she gasped excitedly.

"Yes, I am," I muttered, "Now, squirt me in my fucking face!"

"Oh!" she shrieked. It had been years since anyone had orally serviced her -- or talked to her like that, for that matter. Surrendering to her raging and uncontrollable lust, she grabbed my head with both hands and started groaning and moaning, as she started humping my face, grinding her twat into it, desperate for that long overdue climax.

She arched her back and started shuddering as the first convulsions started rippling through her body. I knew the sensation she was experiencing right now. It had seen it and triggered it in so many of my patients. That wonder as to why they had denied themselves these feelings for so long.

Some weeks, some months... some years.

I gave Isabelle a wonderful, immensely intimate climax. One that made her turn her head from left to right and back again, barely able to keep herself from screaming. While she kept her left hand on my head -- mainly for show, as I didn't need to be coerced to keep licking her -- her right hand couldn't quite settle on what to do.

It mauled her tits for a while, then ran through her hair, then grabbed the back of the couch she was bucking and rocking against. Eventually, she even slipped the two fingers, which had been in her twat, into her mouth and started sucking on them. She was feeling so nasty...

She climaxed for nearly two minutes straight and although she wasn't a squirter, because of all the grinding and humping she was doing, my face was pretty moist by the time I finally popped my head up. Isabelle just laid there, completely out of breath, panting and gasping.

I softly licked her twat for a few more minutes, keeping her completely relaxed for as long as I could. I knew that she'd feel bad and have nothing but doubts and regrets from the moment she'd snap out of it. I had seen it so many times before -- the human brain is nothing if not predictable.

"Do you... I mean... do I need to... you know... reciprocate?" she asked nervously.

"No, I am good," I chuckled, "You can go."

"Just... like that?" she asked, feeling pretty cheap all of a sudden.

I got up, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and replied, "Unless you want me to make you cum again. I could finger you this time... or lick and eat you at the same time."

"No," she blurted out, not sure if she'd be able to cope with another climax so soon.

I put my clothes back on and she did the same. She didn't say another word, and I knew better than to try and start a conversation with her right now. When she was fully dressed and ready to leave, I walked up to her and reached under her skirt, putting my flat, right hand against her soaking wet panties.

"Have fun," I smiled. Too embarrassed to say anything, she suppressed a grin and stepped back, then turned and walked over to the door.

"I'll see you in two days, Isabelle," I reminded her of our next appointment. I knew that she was probably already thinking of cancelling it for some bogus reason. Her shame and misplaced sense of propriety would surely compel her to try and avoid me, at least for the immediate future.

I accompanied her into the waiting room, where Jason was impatiently waiting for another crack at me. When he saw us walking out, he jumped up, assuming I'd be game -- as I usually was. But this time, I wasn't just going to give it away. I needed something from him in return.

"I know we still have fifteen minutes left, but I propose that, in the light of recent events, we end this session here," I stated. Even though Jason and Isabelle interpreted recent events quite differently, they both lowered their heads in shame and remorse.

But, as I had expected and hoped, Jason's bulge -- not to mention his arrogance -- wasn't simply going to take no for an answer that easily.

"Wait doc," he blurted out as he jumped up, "I'd like to continue the conversation we had earlier. You... uh, said some things that really struck a nerve."

I bet, I thought to myself as I glanced down at his bulging crotch.

"Alright, just for a minute then," I smirked. He calmly followed me back into my office and closed the door behind him.

"So, what was so important?" I asked, deliberately keeping my back towards him, knowing fully well how desperately horny he probably was.

"You fucking bitch," he grunted, as he wrapped his arms around me, grabbed my blouse with both hands and yanked it open. Nearly all of the buttons flew off. Remembering that my bra unlocked in the front, he quickly undid it, setting my big tits free.

He then grabbed both of them and started mauling them pretty roughly as he pressed himself up against me, wedging his rock-hard cock into the small of my back.

I chuckled and mocked him, "A little frustrated, are we?"

He turned me around and pushed me down on my knees with one hand, while he took out his huge dick with the other -- insolently slapping it against my face a couple of times.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, staring crossed-eye at his enormous purple tip, dangling barely an inch in front of my nose.

"Taking what I want," he replied, as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and held my face under his dick, which he started pumping with his right hand. I grinned. My training was paying off. I was so close to achieving my goal. I just needed to make sure that Isabelle would keep her next appointment.

That's where Jason would come in. I had a feeling that he'd be very accommodating in just a few minutes. I looked up at him and didn't say another word, letting him do his thing. He stroked and pumped -- and eventually shot his disgusting load all over my face.

He took great pleasure in rubbing his throbbing cock all over my cheeks, chin, forehead, hairline and even my eye sockets. He really wanted to humiliate and degrade me after I'd told him off earlier. I let him -- thoroughly enjoying every second of it.

When he was done, I carefully opened my left eye -- the right one was plastered shut -- and asked, "Could you do me a favor, and make sure your mother keeps her next appointment? I've got the feeling she'll try and back out of it."

"What's in it for me?" he blurted out. Apparently, me taking his sperm in my face wasn't enough. God, his arrogance was making me wet.

I smiled and said, "You'll be able to fuck her... how's that?"

He looked at me hesitantly. If I had insufficiently perverted his brain to lust after his own mother, he would decline my offer and walk out -- while probably calling me a freak.

Fortunately, he did none of those things, so I pushed on.

"I'll turn her into a complete slut for you," I promised, "But she can't miss her next appointment!"

"Don't worry, she won't," he whispered, sounding pretty sure of himself.

"Bye bitch," he whispered as he pulled his pants up and walked out of my office.

Two days later, I had cleared my entire schedule for my appointment with Isabelle and Jason. This was going to be the one. I was actually nervous. It had been a while since I'd invested this much time and energy in just one little 'project'.

I let the boy in first.

"Alright Jason, this is it. If you do exactly what I say, your mother will be your whore be the end of this session. Are you okay with that?"

"Do you think I'd be here if I wasn't? I practically had to drag her here..."

I smiled and got down on my knees.

"Alright then. First of all, I need you to shoot me in the face. Make it a big, disgusting load!"

"Whatever you say, doc," he grinned, as he took out his massive pole and started stroking it.

It was pretty clinical and detached, almost like a business transaction. I just sat there on my knees, watching him pump his fat shaft. Four long minutes later, he unceremoniously unloaded onto my face, without as much as a grunt. My nose and right cheek caught most of it, but he also spattered my forehead, hairline and my chin.

"Alright," I said, as I casually got up, "Now, I need you to go to the waiting room and pump yourself hard again. In about ten minutes, I need you to come back in -- I'll leave the door ajar -- and plunge your fat dick up your mother's cunt. Do you think you can do that?"

He nodded, a little overwhelmed. Then, he zipped back up and walked to the door.

"Ten minutes," I reminded him as I followed him out. He nodded.

"Come on in, Isabelle," I whispered, holding the door open. I made sure I kept the left side of my face -- the cleanest -- pointed at her as I let her in and closed the door behind her -- only to leave it slightly ajar, as I'd promised Jason.

"I must confess that I had some reservations about coming here today, doc," she sighed as she slowly moved to the couch, "After what happened last time, I... I wasn't sure... but Jason kept going on about how important these sessions were to him, so..."

I sat down on the table right in front of her seat and leaned my face in closer, making sure she could see her son's sperm on my slut face.

"Well, whatever the reason is... I am glad you're here," I replied casually.

She looked me straight in the eye, noticed the cum and stammered, as she pointed at her own face, "Is... is that... uh... what I think it is?"

"Oh right," I said, acting as if I didn't remember it was there, softly scooping up a little glob from my left cheek with my right index finger and putting it in my mouth, "Yes, that's Jason's..."

Shocked beyond words, she just gawked at me for a moment and stammered, "You... you let him... cum... on you... on your face?"

"Where do you think all that sperm went, Isabelle? When you no longer wanted him to shoot all over the house, it needed to go somewhere. He couldn't just magically make it disappear," I grinned.

She was baffled and visibly appalled.

"I knew coming here was a mistake," she whispered as she started to get up from her seat.

"He fucks me too, you know," I blurted out, "He fucks my pussy, Isabelle... and my ass!"

"Alright, I am out of here," she shouted, as she jumped up and headed for the door.

"He pretends I am you," I fibbed. That made her stop dead in her tracks.

"Look under that cushion if you don't believe me," I said, pointing at the couch cushion right next to where she'd been sitting. Curiously, she slowly lifted the cushion and found the large picture of herself I had planted there, just before this session.

Shocked once again, she collapsed back down in her seat, staring at the picture. While she was distracted, I reached out and gently squeezed her left boob. She immediately slapped my hand away and yelled, "What do you think you're doing, you crackpot?"

Her confusion and shock turned into anger.

"You call yourself a doctor? My god! I should fucking report you. What kind of doctor lets her patients fuck her? And cum in her... face?"

"First of all," I whispered, reaching out for her tit again, "I don't call myself doctor."

Isabelle slapped my hand away again.

"Doctor is what it says on my license," I said, reaching out for her tit a third time, "I call myself slut or whore, because that's what my patients usually end up calling me... and that's exactly what I am."

"I know you want to be a slut and a whore too, Isabelle. I can see it," I whispered after she'd pushed my hand away a third time. When she noticed my hand reaching for her rack a fourth time, she thought she knew what I was going to do. She was distracted. This was it!

I quickly stuck my other hand under her skirt, catching her completely off guard and managed to push her panties aside and slip two fingers up her soaking wet twat -- before she realized what was going on.

She gasped and moaned, "Oh, you bitch!"

Isabelle quickly moved both hands down to her crotch, but we both knew she wasn't going to stop me. She was too damn horny. When I put my other hand on her tit again and tugged her nipple, she just gave up -- realizing that she didn't have the inclination, nor the coordination to stop me.

I decided to talk some more smut, to further chisel away at her resistance.

"You know, he makes me hold your picture up when he fucks me."

"My god, why [moan] would you [moan] agree to that [moan] you fucking whore?" she grunted, telling herself that as long as she, at least, pretended to fight me, she wasn't going along with this madness.

"Because, Isabelle," I replied, "Your son's got a huge, fat dick. And because his cum tastes like fucking chocolate cake, but mainly... and I can't stress this enough, because I am a fucking whore!"

"Oh god," she moaned, "You fucking skank."

She arched her back, looked at me with a contorted face of disgust and shock as she trusted her pelvis against my hand, fucking my fingers. I kept manhandling her tits and finger fucking her as I glanced at the clock behind her, on the wall. The ten minutes I had given Jason were almost up.

Another forty seconds or so later -- by now, Isabelle was well on her way to a powerful orgasm -- Jason slithered in. Although he hardly made any noise, we both noticed him instantly. Isabelle, startled, immediately brought both her hands down to her twat, pushed my fingers out and tried -- in an obviously futile effort -- to cover herself up.

"Come here," I said as I looked to Jason, extending my hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" Isabelle asked, shocked that I didn't immediately ask him to leave.

"He's going to fuck you," I replied casually.

"Oh no, he's not!" she screamed as she looked at him. It was only then that she noticed his young, massively rock-hard cock, lewdly sticking out. Her body betrayed her and shivered at the mere sight of it. Her pussy desperately longed to be penetrated, by a real dick -- even if it was her son's.

Her overwhelming lust and her maternal instincts were fighting for control over her body. For now, the later was winning -- but it was clearly a close call. Realizing that she needed a nudge in the right direction, I quickly placed my hands on her shoulders while moving behind the couch.

I wasn't strong enough to keep her pinned down for long, but hopefully long enough for Jason to do his thing. I could only hope that I had fucked him up enough so that he wouldn't hesitate. I looked up at him while I was holding down his struggling mother and whispered, "Fuck her! Shove your dick in her pussy!"

Jason stepped up, grabbed his dick in his right hand and kneeled down, bringing his dick to within attack range. It was as if Isabelle's twat could smell him. The closer he came, the more she squirmed and the less she seemed to resist. Still, her mind wasn't quite convinced yet.

"Jason, no..." she pleaded, as he used his left hand to push both her hands away from her twat. He did so very tenderly -- not needing any force. As soon as she felt his fat cock slipping in, she was a goner. Not only did she stop whining, she also started shaking and shuddering.

The deeper he went, the more her body tensed up and the more incredulous -- and shocked -- she gawked at him.

"God, you're so big!" she gasped, now feeling all of his eight inches inside of her. Next, Jason slowly pulled about three quarters of his dick out, paused for a few seconds and then slammed it back in.

Isabelle climaxed instantly, throwing her head left and right while screaming loudly. Realizing the state she was in, he took advantage of the situation and started fucking her, hard and deep, gradually picking up the pace.

"It's time for you to see her tits, Jason," I exclaimed, as I moved out from behind the couch and got on my knees right next to him, "Rip her blouse!"

Isabelle shot me a dirty look, but before she could respond, he grabbed her blouse with both hands and easily tore it to shreds. Impressed and further aroused by his obvious physical strength, she gasped and continued climaxing.

"Good, now her bra!" I edged him on. That struck a nerve.

Isabelle immediately tensed up, covered her rack with both arms and protested, "Jason, no... not the bra, it's silk and..."

"Don't listen to her," I whispered, interrupting her, "You have a right to see her tits! She's yours now! Your slut..."

Shocked by my words, Isabelle shot me another angry look, as well as she could -- as she was still getting dicked, hard and deep. Meanwhile, having made his mind up, Jason reached out both hands and softly grabbed her arms. Instantly, she clenched them even tighter around her rack, not planning on giving up this particular struggle.

Jason could have used his superior strength to force the issue, but he didn't. Instead, he simply looked her in the eye and kept slamming into her. Her orgasm, which had been briefly interrupted, quickly returned -- even more powerful than before. It quickly started eroding her resolve.

She trashed, moaned and violently convulsed for several minutes -- until she no longer had the will, nor the energy to resist. At a certain point, she just didn't care about the bra anymore. She was ready to surrender, completely and unconditionally.

Jason realized that and it only fed his arrogance. He gently nudged her arms out of the way, grabbed both cups of her bra and waited. Isabelle, still getting dicked, glanced down at his hands and gasped -- realizing what she was allowing him to do. And what she wanted him to do next.

Jason ripped them clean off. With one forceful tug, which made her shriek, he brought her fat tits out into the open. The center part and the straps of her bra were undamaged, but there was nothing left of either cup. Isabelle moaned and started cumming even harder, looking straight up into his eyes.