The Phoenix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to have you back inside me," she was saying. "You're gonna love it. With all the exercises I've been doing, I'm so fucking tight now. I could barely get my finger in me..."

I couldn't help but mutter a single "Fuck..." at the thought of her fingering herself.

I could hear her smile. "What, you didn't think I did that to myself, did you?"

"No," I admitted, honestly.

"Really! How do you think I know what I like, how I taught you how to touch me?"

I moaned again, the mental image of her frigging herself overlaid with the sensation of her labia sliding over my cock. God... I wanted to grab her hips, rock my pelvis, and bury my cock deep inside her warmth. It had been so long since I'd entered her, and she'd never seemed more willing and ready for a good fucking. But the doctors had been very insistent, and the rules of today's game were no touching unless invited. So I had to succumb to the continued teasing.

I felt her lean to the side, heard something clatter from the shelf beside the bed.

"Hold out your hands, palms up," she ordered.

Curious, I did as she bid. There was a cool wet sensation, as something drizzled onto my palms, and the strong scent of fake strawberries filled the air. I raised my eyebrow.

"My GYN advised getting this. She says it's common for me not to get wet down there after the op, at least not at first. And it'll help with how tight I'll be, given how big you are." Surely she wasn't suggesting... "But not today. I have something else in mind."

I felt soft, heavy flesh press down onto the palms of my hands. Flesh that I knew very well indeed. I shivered as they filled my grasp and spilled over.

"You really love my tits, don't you."

"Yes," I whimpered. Watching her dress in the morning had been torture, looking but not touching. Twenty years I'd known her, but never tired of catching a glimpse of her impressive cleavage. I was such a lucky spoilt boy.

"Show me," she purred, and rocked backwards, settling back into my lap with her pussy pressing against my aching cock.

I traced the soft flesh of her large breasts with my lube-covered hands; fingers gliding over her skin. I could feel that her nipples were rock hard, at attention, and I made sure to brush and tease at them, just the right amount - not so much to be annoying, but enough to keep her excited. When I flicked them, I felt her pussy twitch and clench - she always had this direct connection from her nipples to her clit. I remember that one glorious occasion where I'd made her cum just from sucking and tweaking her nipples.

My mouth must have betrayed me because she said, "Go on then, kiss them." I leant in, found the strawberry-scented skin, and licked and suckled at her huge tits, sliding my face between them, drowning in her bounteous flesh, hands taking the weight, thumbs brushing the nipples. I could feel her squirming against my cock, my precum leaking and smearing over our abdomens.

"God that feels so good!" she breathed. "You're close, aren't you...?"

"Yes..."

"Mmmm-hmmm. Then it's time for this." She slid her hips backward, pussy leaving my cock, and she leant forwards - laying her amazing boobs in my lap. "I know you've wanted to do this forever. I want to make you happy, babe. It's your birthday, so... why not? You can't fuck my cunt, or my ass. So, fuck my tits. They're your favourite part of me, after all. Fuck my huge tits and spray your dirty cum all over my chest!"

Again, I didn't need telling twice. She pushed the flesh together; I felt the warm soft pillowy skin wrap round me, the lube and saliva making her so slippery. I rocked my hips, lost in heaven. This was not going to last long.

I had to see. This was beautiful torture. The scent of the lube mixed with precum. Hearing her begging me to cum on her tits, and the wet squelching sounds of my dick moving between her boobs. Feeling skin sliding over skin. Doing something I'd thought of, so many times, but not being able to watch. I reached for the tie, but she pulled my hands away, pinning them beside me, as she slid her chest over and over my cock.

"No..." I begged.

"Come for me, babe," she pleaded. "I need to feel you lose control, feel that hot spunk burn my skin."

It was like she was talking directly to my balls. As I started to boil over, finally she reached up and yanked the tie from my eyes, just in time for me to watch the first thick wad splash up from between her lube-and-precum-slicked tits and leave a trail across her face.

"Yes babe! Come for me! Cover my tits and face with your load!"

I came and came and came, a few more ropes splashed over her cheeks and lips, before I just started spurting inside her cleavage, cum running over her boobs and pooling on my chest.

I watched her lick her lips, involuntarily taking a little cum into her mouth. I watched her eyes go wide, then her smile. "You know, it's not so bad, mixed with the strawberry," she said. I watched, enraptured, as she dipped a finger into the puddle of cum between her tits, and snake it into her mouth. "Mmmm, yummy," she said. I watched, agog, as she slid down my body and took my softening cock into her mouth, sucking the dregs direct from the source, even as my cum dribbled down her face and tits.

I cupped her face in my hands. "I love you cutey, so very much. Thank you."

"Happy birthday, babe," she said, as he cleaned me up and scraped the last of my cum into her mouth.

///

Later, while we hugged, she asked "Would you like your present, now?"

"Wasn't that it?"

She giggled. "Kind-of." She reached up behind us, onto the shelf behind the bed, and lifted down her phone which was in some kind of spider-legged contraption. A mini tripod?

"You didn't..." I spluttered.

"D'you want to watch it?"

"Fucking right I do!" I had to see how she'd looked when she was doing all those amazing-feeling sexy things to me.

So, as we snuggled, she tapped open the video. We watched as she sashayed out of the bathroom, pulled the bow behind her head, and the red dress slid seductively to the floor, revealing her sexy naked body.

"Damn, I look good," she said.

"Yeah. Look at those eyes!"

"My eyes? Really, that's where you're looking?"

"Seriously, how intense is that gaze? Your pupils are burning up. Such need!"

"Yeah, well, it's not just you that had been going without, you know."

"I know. You just didn't seem to care, before."

"Pain and hormone craziness will do that to you."

"I'm starting to understand that, at last." I admitted.

We watched as she crawled onto the bed and prowled towards me, her eyes pinned to my cock. Idly I stroked the side of her boob as she lay curled against me, holding the screen, watching herself swallow my cock, close her eyes, and lose herself in the sensation.

"That was one hell of a BJ, babe. I didn't think you were going to stop in time."

"I didn't want to," she admitted. "I was so horny; I was curious to know how it would feel to make you cum in my mouth." She looked up at me, and we kissed, my fingers reaching round to brush her nipples. "Maybe next time?"

"I'm loving the new you, just saying."

"It's the same me. But without the inhibitions from all the pain and bad hormone churn."

We looked back at the screen; she was riding me, sliding my cock between her shaved lips.

"God, I wanted to fuck you so bad. Look at my hands, twitching, trying to grab your hips!"

"I know. I don't think I'm ready for that. I'm sorry."

"Don't be," I reassured her. "This is already way more than I could ever have hoped for."

As we watched ourselves, she slid her fingers down between her legs, stroking herself. I noticed my left hand had curled into a fist round the base of my cock. No wonder I felt a little sore, with such a death grip on myself. I tried to relax.

She fidgeted. I looked down at her.

"I'm not wet enough," she said, frustrated. "I'm just making myself sore." She started to clamber over, to reach past me for the lube. But I had a better idea. I took her hand, sucked and licked at the fingers she'd had in her pussy, then pushed them back down into her lap. I watched her touch herself for a few seconds, then she'd bring her fingertips back to my lips. Her aroma was compelling, the flavour of her on her fingers called to me.

Eventually I couldn't stand it; I needed to taste her properly. I rolled her onto her back and slid down so my face was at her entrance. "I need you," I breathed, watching her flower peel open for me.

"Be gentle," she reminded me. "No teeth."

I approached with my tongue; a gentle lick from base to clit, and felt her shiver. Moisture would not be a problem; I was drooling with anticipation. I loved eating her out; other than that wild occasion in the shower, I hadn't done it for so long. But I knew what I was doing. Delicate kisses over her smooth lips. A little pressure on her thighs with my fingertips, encouraging her to spread wider and give me better access. Gentle suction on her clit, lips clamped around her, as I licked up from her entrance and over her most sensitive spot, over and over, feeling and listening for the rhythm. Her hands balling in my hair, pulling me into her, as I feasted.

On the video I could hear myself motorboating her tits, her words of encouragement mixing with the wet sounds of our flesh, and the live sounds of her moans as I made love to her cunt with my lips and tongue. I started to probe deeper inside her with my tongue, scooping inside while keeping up the suction and rubbing her with my lips.

"Oh, fuck yeah, do me with your tongue, go deeper!"

I had to abandon her clit and tilt my head, opening my mouth wider to push my tongue further inside. I French kissed her pussy, exploring the folds and warm meaty depths. It felt so good, and so amazingly tight - whether nerves or surgery I wasn't sure, but she didn't sound nervous. "Oh fuck! Keep going, lick me faster!" I mashed my nose into her clit and sucked her labia into my mouth as I probed as deep as I could with my tongue, deep long lapping motions to reach as much of her as I could.

"Oh god don't stop don't stop you're gonna make me cum oh god oh Jesus fuck me fuck me Fuck Me FUCK ME YES OH FUCK OH SHIT I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!!"

Her thighs clamped painfully against my head, crushing me, pinning me in place as her body rocked, her pussy squirting her pleasure directly onto my mouth and nose, filling me. My cock, through minutes of grinding against the duvet, feeling its own pleasure and the pleasure I'd given her, came in sympathy and smeared more sticky cum between my stomach and the mattress.

Just as the darkness started to spiral in to claim me, she unlocked her thighs and allowed me to breathe again.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

I smiled. "Are you kidding? Do you know how long I've wanted you to do that to me?"

"I could have crushed you!" She stroked my damp face. "Or drowned you," she chuckled.

"I'd have died a happy man."

I slid up, grabbed her face, and kissed her. "Making you lose control like that means everything to me." I gazed, adoringly, into her flushed face. "You mean everything to me." I caught my breath. "I can't believe you made me a sex tape for my birthday."

"I made it for us. I wanted to preserve this moment. Neither of us are getting younger. I wanted to capture what we have." A beat. "And I wanted to know what I looked like, you know, doing it. And damn, I look GOOD!"

God, what a woman.

"Happy birthday, honey," she said, as we snuggled together, content.

THE END

12