The Phone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you just shove forward as I shriek, 'Oh god it hurts! Stop, please stop! For the love of god, please stop! It hurts. it hurts!' Yeah, but you don't stop until you're balls deep in my ass.

"Then you start pumping me... yeah, you start pumping me... pumping me, mmm, yeah. Slow and shallow at first, then longer and faster... longer and faster... and harder, oh god, harder... you cruel bastard... you just keep pumping in and out of my tight little asshole... long, hard, fast strokes... pumping and pumping... Oh my god, your huge balls are slapping against my sopping cunt, mmm, yeah... slap, slap, slap. I'm grinding my clit against the top of the sofa, and it's just covered in my juices. That, plus the pistoning in and out of my rectum, along with the rhythm of your nuts sploshing against my slit is driving me crazy!

"By now I'm just groaning and grunting, half out of my mind, babbling shit like, '... your own mother, raping your own mother, you're raping your mother's ass, oh god it's so big, it's so big it hurts [louder] it hurts, it hurts [two knocks on the stall door] [louder still] it hurts... so... good... so good, so good, it hurts so good, so good...

[Female voice on other side of stall door, 'Hey! Ma'am! You okay in there?']

[To second voice] Fuck off! [in a husky whisper, to phone] Yes! Yes! [Second voice, 'Fuck you, too!'] Do it! Do it, you son of a bitch! Fuck mommy! [louder] Fuck mommy's ass! [Third female voice, 'What's she doing in there?'] Fuck it good! [Second voice, 'I think the bitch is giving some guy phone sex and damn if she isn't doing herself, too.' Third voice, 'Eewww grooooss, I'm outa here.' Second voice, 'Right behind you...']

"[louder still, snarling through gritted teeth] Fuck me, you motherfucking bastard! Do it! Fuck me with that monster cock! Fuck me up the ass! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck your mother's asshole you rotten fuck! I said...Fuck! Mommy's! Ass! Ah, ah, ah, AH AH AH AH AAAAHHHH! Uhnn, Uhnn Uhnnnnnnnfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck... [moans, harsh breathing]

"[Quieter, breathless] Oh god... and I cum [panting] I cum and I cum and I cum [more panting] And as I do... as I do... my ass keeps clenching and releasing... uh, uh, uh... trying to milk your cock.... trying to get you to cum, too. You keep pounding my poor ass for another minute, but then you let loose, shooting your hot, steaming spunk deep into my helpless bowels... which triggers another wave of orgasms from me. And all the while... all the while... you keep stroking deep into me, deep into mommy's defenseless ass.

"When you pull out of my quaking body, I'm crying inconsolably... tears, snot and drool all mingled on my pathetic face. I'm insane with physical and emotional shock. I say something really idiotic like, 'Oh god, Son... what have you done, what have you done...'

"You? Ha! You just reach down, grab me by my hair, pull me back off the sofa and down onto my knees in front of you, eye level with your still hard cock, and say, 'Shut up, pig! Just open your mouth and clean me up.'"

MAN: "[Pause] Okay... you done now, Mother?"

WOMAN: "[Shouted] Connie! Connie! Its Connie, you stupid motherfucker!"

MAN: "Right. 'Connie'. Okay. Good one, by the way there, 'Connie'. Motherfucker. Clever.

"Alright, here's what you're going to do; you're going to pull up your panties and get the fuck out of that stall, that bathroom, that bar before the manager comes with security. You're going to go straight up to your room, take off all your clothes, get into bed, and touch yourself in naughty ways while you think about everything I'm going to do to you... to my mother... and anybody else you've got stuck in your head... when all of you get back home tomorrow."

WOMAN: "[giggles] I've been a bad girl, haven't I?"

MAN: "You sure have."

WOMAN: "I should be punished, shouldn't I?"

MAN: "Yes, you should... but only if you're a good girl and do as I say."

WOMAN: "Yes, sir."

MAN: "Are you going to be a good girl, and do as I say?"

WOMAN: "Yes, sir... But good or bad... I'll always be your girl."

MAN: "God help us both, but that's true."

WOMAN: "I love you, baby."

MAN: "Goodnight... 'Connie'."

WOMAN: "Goodnight, my wonderful baby boy..."

12