The Phone Call

Story Info
Woman discovers some prank callers mean what they say.
3.7k words
4.49
14.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Phone Call

Authors note: Just a short stand-alone story inspired by an old joke I heard again recently.

Chapter One:

Francesca 'Frankie' Friedmann closed her brown eyes, shaking her head wearily as the landline in her home began ringing again. There had been a spate of nuisance calls lately, criminals seeking to get personal information, banking details, IP addresses; whatever they could glean from the innocent or the unwary.

RING-RING, RING-RING

As always, she was tempted to let it just ring out but she had done that twice, both times it had been her mother. She loved that woman but on balance the odd nuisance call was a far better deal than the grilling she would get from not taking her mom's call promptly. Frankie had already been getting it in the ear from her for renting her own place in an effort to get some personal space. 'Wasting money, perfectly good room here with me and your father, brought you up to be more sensible than that...' on and on she'd go.

RING-RING, RING-RING

Fuck it! Frankie unfolded her long limbs from the comfortable perch she had settled into and got out of the armchair, walking to the phone. 'Too tall and too skinny' was her mother's constant complaint. In a reflective mood, Frankie would often bemoan the fact that she hadn't inherited her mother's large bosom. Unlike her Frankie just had a 32A bust on a 5'7 frame. However, she would always end up consoling herself in the fact that she also didn't inherit her mother's massive behind.

RING-RING, RING-RING

Frankie tucked her raven black hair over her ear and picked up the phone's receiver.

"Hello?" she answered in a flat disinterested tone.

"Hello, I am ringing about some recent transactions on your bank account. If you can give me some details, I'd appreciate it." said an unfamiliar voice in the sort of tone that only comes from reading out a prepared script.

Frankie rolled her eyes and was about to hang up when a thought occurred to her. She cleared her throat, channelled her mother and began talking excitedly.

"Oh my God, thank God you just called. I've been wanting to talk to somebody about this" she said.

"Uh, what?" came the confused reply.

"You know I was just saying it to my mother the other day when we are at the bank. Do you know my mother? You must do, and Mrs Zimmerman from number 52? Anyway, there we were in the queue at the bank and my mother, now remember Mrs Zimmerman wasn't there...or maybe she was, but I didn't see her. So naturally I said..." Frankie stopped talking as soon as the person on the other end of the line hung up. She had been proud of herself that she hadn't laughed during her performance but she cracked up now, removing her glasses to wipe tears from her eyes.

Her new technique kept her amused over the next hour as she fielded three more calls, each caller frustrated to the point of ringing off.

Frankie made herself a light dinner, some cheese and crackers and some bottles of ale from a microbrewery that had started up just two blocks over. She was settling down with her snacks in front of the TV when the phone rang again.

"These guys just don't learn do they?" she muttered as she went over to the thrilling phone.

RING-RING, RING-RING

"Hello?" she answered, cautious at first in case it wasn't a nuisance call.

There was no answer although she thought she could hear breathing on the other end.

"Hello?" she repeated.

Again, no reply. Frankie started to worry that maybe it was one of her parents, perhaps they'd fallen or had a stroke or something and couldn't answer her.

"Hello?" she tried once more. If no one answered this time then she'd hang up and call home to check.

"I bet..." It was a man's voice, deep, like it was coming from a well. "I bet you'd like me to come around to your place. Break through your door. Grab you by the hair. Pull you up the stairs. Throw you onto your bed. Rip all your clothes from your body. Take out my BIG. BLACK. COCK, and fuck you ALL. NIGHT. LONG."

"Wow!" Frankie said after he had finished. Again, she had surprised herself with her own self-control that she hadn't begun mocking him halfway through his speech.

"Wow." she repeated, "I'm impressed, you could tell all that about me just from me saying 'Hello."

For the fifth time that evening she heard a click as the line was disconnected.

She must have fallen asleep watching the TV because when she jerked awake it was pitch black dark outside and Frankie was still snuggled up in front of the TV. Something had woken her though. Frankie padded her hands on the seat either side of her until she found the TV remote, then she hit mute, silencing the late-night talk show host in the middle of his monologue.

Silence.

But something had roused her. She knew it with the natural instinct mankind developed over thousands of years, the evolutionary sense of caution when a predator was near. She was only wearing sweats and was barefoot having kicked off her sneakers when she'd returned from the grocery store earlier that day. Frankie would have felt more comfortable if she had something on her feet if it came to the 'flight' part of a fight or flight situation. They were in the hallway, so she figured she'd kill two birds with one stone, collect them and check her front door at the same time.

As quietly as she could, she padded across the polished wooden floor towards the house's front entrance. The door was shut. Frankie released a tense sigh of relief and mentally chided herself for overreacting. She went closer so she could throw the security chain on the door, just for peace of mind. As she drew closer however she spotted splintering around the lock of the door. It had been forced!

Frankie backpedalled from the door in fright. Her normally sharp mind stunned by what she'd seen. Instead of immediately rushing out of the house and seeking aid, she instead had fallen further back inside a building that someone else might be in.

She realised her mistake when a hand came from behind her, seizing a fistful of her long black hair. Frankie screamed but hardly a sound made it free of her mouth before a second large hand clamped over her face, stifling her cry of alarm. The size of her assailant's hand was such that it knocked her glasses from her face as it covered her mouth. This put her at even more of a disadvantage as without her glasses she could only see objects that were close to her with any sort of clarity, anything a few inches from her face took on a blurred focus.

The burglar, she hoped it was just a simple case of a home invasion for the sake of robbery, began walking backwards, dragging her along by his two-handed grip on her hair and face. Frankie flailed her arms and kicked back as best she could as she was hauled along her hallway. She landed a few blows on him but none seemed to have any effect. She was sure she'd managed a glancing blow to his groin but even that didn't cause him to utter any sounds of discomfort much less release her.

He began dragging her up her stairs which put her ability to kick at him to an end. She didn't stop trying to punch him though, heedless of the risk that they might both fall down the stairs. And then they were moving on the landing. She heard him use his heel to kick backwards, a door slamming open before she was dragged further into a room.

He spun around, his prodigious strength twirling her through the air until she landed face first onto a bed. Her nose just an inch from the bedspread, she recognized as her own bedroom.

"Stay back, stay back or I'll scream!" she yelled, scrambling up and backwards towards the head of the bed. She tried to make out the figure standing at the foot of the bed but the loss of her glasses and the dimly lit room meant it was all just blur and shadows to her. A massive shadow though. The guy must be nearly seven feet tall she thought, no wonder I couldn't hurt him.

"Why?" The question was asked in a deep voice that seemed familiar to her; she was more puzzled at the question however than the familiarity of the voice.

"Why? Why? Why the fuck did you break into my house? Get out right now or I'm calling the cops! I mean it, right now, get out!"

"I already told you what I was gonna do, why you acting all surprised? You done told me you wanted this too."

"I told you to break in? I told you? Are you mental?" Frankie shrieked; her mind unable to process this strange conversation.

"Enough talk, time to rip all your clothes from your body."

It was the phrase about her clothes that connected the dots for Frankie.

"You're the guy on the phone." she gasped.

He didn't answer, he reached forward, taking a hold of the legs of her sweat pants he just yanked them towards him. Frankie felt herself being pulled towards him. Desperately she pulled the waist of the pants down, kicking herself free of them and then scuttling as far up the bed as she could.

"Thanks for the help." he said. Frankie heard the sound of her sweatpants landing on the bedroom floor.

Chapter Two:

"Wait, just wait a second." Frankie's voice sound thin and reedy to herself. She forced herself to project more confidence into her tone and she repeated 'wait' one more time, her hand held out in front of her as if she was commanding a dog to come to order.

Amazingly, it worked. Or at least the hulking figure seemed to stop moving. Frankie attempted to keep the initiative going even though she had no clue as to how to get this man out of her home.

"Now look, there's been a mistake here. You have to see that, right?" she asked the man.

"What mistake? I told you what was gonna happen an' you went and agreed to it. Now it's happening." The last sentence was muffled, Frankie was just about to make out the blurred figure at the foot of her bed pulling an item of clothing off over his head.

"Well, okay, then I changed my mind!" Frankie yelled at him.

"I didn't an looking at those long legs of yours, I aint gonna." he replied. Frankie heard the sound of a belt being undone, the swooshing sound of fabric falling as his trousers dropped to the floor.

She bit her bottom lip in frustration. She could try screaming but with his size and strength he'd have no problem silencing her in seconds. Running wasn't an option, without her glasses she couldn't hope to evade him and would probably hurt herself trying. What to do?

"Hang on, just hang on." she blurted out as she felt the bed sag as he placed some of his considerable weight on it.

"Girl, I aint got all night for this bullshit! What you want now?"

"A blowjob, how about I give you a blowjob and then you leave?" Frankie spat out quickly.

He gave a low throaty chuckle in response but then unexpectedly he stood up off of the bed.

"Fine, you give me a blowjob and if'n you get me to cum then I'll leave. But you gotta get it done before I get bored."

The intruder walked around from the foot of the bed, approaching her from the side, he was now between her and the bedroom door so escape was definitely off the cards. Frankie licked her lips, not in anticipation but because her mouth was dry from fear. As the distance between them closed she could make out more details. He was African American; she could make that out now. He seemed even larger and more menacing now that he wasn't completely blurred in her vision. She couldn't quite make out his face, it still loomed too far above her but she could see his cock. Frankie cuffed the tears from her eyes, assuming that what she was seeing wasn't real. It was though.

His cock looked to be fully erect now that it was bobbing just inches from her tear-streaked face and it was big. No, it was huge! Big was a way to describe maybe a pornstar's cock. This monster far outstripped any images she'd glimpsed on the internet when she'd idly flicked through images when pleasuring herself. This black cock was cartoonishly big, Frankenstein big! It had to be eighteen inches long and it appeared to be as thick as her own wrist. It defied belief that he had enough blood to allow it swell to these proportions.

Frankie remembered his comment about only giving her enough time till he became bored so she timidly reached towards his black shaft with both her hands, the warm hard flesh filling her nervously sweating palms. There was no way she was going to be able to suck on this behemoth, Frankie would have needed to unhinge her jaw to manage that so instead she leaned closer to it, her nose wrinkling from the odour of sweat, and ran her lips and tongue along the top four or five inches of black cock.

She mouthed his stiff member, slathering it in spit as she worked on bringing him off. Her hands began sliding down the entire length, spreading her saliva along his cock. Frankie hadn't had sex in over seven months since her last relationship had ended and it was closer to a year since she'd put her mouth on anyone's cock. She wasn't enjoying this, she kept repeating the mantra in her head as her hand reached down to cup his balls. This man was a disgusting monster who was preying on a weaker person for his own gratification. There was nothing to what she was doing beyond an attempt to survive the night. So, she wasn't enjoying this Frankie repeated to herself. Her body might be betraying her though. She could feel her pussy becoming damp. But that was just an instinctive, animal impulse, a reaction to his predatory nature and excessive masculinity.

Her mind remained clear though, she was NOT enjoying this. It was self-preservation. Self-preservation and a challenge. Could she actually fit this freakishly large cock inside her mouth? Frankie opened her mouth wide, as wide as humanly possible and tried to take the head of the intruder's cock in her mouth. Maybe she had misjudged the size? It hadn't shrunk, that much was for sure. It shouldn't have fit and yet somehow, she managed to stretch her lips around the bulbous head. Feeling it sliding over her tongue, pushing against the inside of her cheek and then further inside as she managed to swallow inches of his shaft.

Frankie caught herself moaning around the massive black cock splitting her mouth open. Not in pleasure of course, they were moans of torment, right, moans of torment. The intruder placed a hand at the back of her head, it engulfed her skull with its size. His fingers were threaded through her long black hair as he held her in place, her mouth jam packed with hard flesh. He began thrusting his cock into her mouth. His desire causing him to over-reach at first. Frankie choking and retching as he hit the back of her throat. He fucked her face regardless. He appeared to enjoy her discomfort and how she pawed helplessly on his solid frame while she tried to regain her composure and her breath.

She did her best to accommodate him. Somehow, by some miracle, his massive tool had managed to fit inside her gaping mouth and throat. Somehow, she hadn't asphyxiated from his cock spearing between her jaws, nor had her neck broken from the forceful thrusts of his hips as he fed her his shaft. But she wasn't interested in pushing her luck any further. Frankie had been pleasuring him for close to twenty minutes now by her reckoning so he must surely be close now. She just needed to hang on a bit longer, deal with his ejaculation and then, please God, he'd leave her be. Just hang in there a few minutes more...

"Bored." he grunted, stepping back and whipping his cock free of her throat at the same time. Frankie collapsed onto her bed, one hand reaching up to massage the outside of her throat as she hacked and wheezed for a few moments. Then the import of what he said hit home.

"No, no, I just need a little more time." she pleaded.

"Nope, bored, fuckin' you now." the intruder said matter of factly.

Frankie felt her heart drop into her stomach in fear simultaneously as her pussy throbbed with desire at his words.

"No, no, you can't, it's too big, you are too big, it won't... it couldn't possibly fit." she protested before rolling on to her knees, trying to crab crawl across the bed. The dark intruder simply stretched out a long arm, his grip enveloping a pale white ankle. She tried to kick his grasp loose but it was vice like. He reeled her back towards him, a patient fisherman landing his catch.

The giant black man leant over her, swift and sure in his motion as he flipped her effortlessly onto her back. He then took a hold of her ankles, slightly pulling her forward until her ass cheeks hung half off the side of the mattress. He raised his arms, lifting her legs high, moving them to each side so that Frankie's legs were wide open. She craned her neck, looking down the length of her body, she couldn't make out any clear details but where sight failed her, the sensation of touch sufficed. She could feel his massive black cock lying against her stomach like a warm heavy baton, the base of the shaft in line with her crotch. There was no way it could fit inside and even if it did there was no earthly way she could accommodate even half its length inside her. She could just about make out his large frame, lowering in her sightline as he began to squat. The cock pulled back across her white skin, the weight of it slowly drawing back as he positioned his body to enter hers.

Then she could feel the head banging once, twice against the entrance to her pussy. 'I knew it' she thought, 'too wide, too huge. He'll kill me trying.' Frankie was about to try bucking her body, hoping the action would prevent him attempting to force himself into her when the head of his cock began pressing firmly against the lips of her pussy.

It shouldn't have fit, but it did. Barely, but it was fitting.

Her pussy lips opened wide, much as her mouth had earlier on. Frankie could feel the orange sized head entering her, inch by painful inch. No. Wait. That wasn't right. Yes, it was entering her inch by inch but it wasn't painful. It should have been, she should have been screaming with the pain. But the sensation was pure pleasure and instead of screams a low moan was building in her chest, gathering volume as he moved remorselessly inside her. Frankie was being stretched by his size, she hadn't had many partners in her past and the few she'd been with hadn't prepared her for a cock, a huge black cock like this.

His tenacious advance was finally brought to a halt as the head of his cock collided with her cervix. Then he began to fuck her.

There was no style, no finesse to his technique. He just used his size, his strength, his stamina. He used them well.

Frankie clamped her teeth together, barely stifling the scream of extasy as the orgasm hit her. The intruder's mighty cock was pistoning in and out of her, pummelling her poor body. Even through the waves of pleasure, the awe-inspiring orgasms, she still couldn't fathom how this could all be happening. He seemed more monster than man in his proportions, more machine like than flesh and blood in his stamina. Every fifth stroke from his cock seemed to set off another orgasm and his pace was such that the orgasms were just chasing after one another, so close together to be just one long hard rollercoaster of pleasure.

The intruder had been fucking her ceaselessly for what felt like half the night. Her throat was raw from the guttural animal grunts and groans she had been making. Her pussy felt like a tenderised piece of steak from his cock battering at it regardless of the pleasure it provided. Frankie's skin was slick with her sweat, the sheet beneath her was damp, clinging to her skin as she lay on it. A new sensation began to creep through the pleasure. It started slowly, a mild discomfort that her sex drenched brain couldn't quite process. The mild discomfort grew. It grew incrementally, moving from discomfort to pain in a matter of minutes. The fog of pleasure parted enough for her to realise what it was. Her leg, her left leg raised and held by him for so long was cramping now.

12