The Photo Shoot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was shaking so much now, she was on the verge of an orgasm, one that I was to find out later was not like anything she had experienced before. I held onto her tightly afraid she might fall.

As she started to orgasm, screaming out, her legs came together tightly around my head. I opened my mouth and placed it wide over her pussy, drinking her in, getting the full flavour of her as she filled my mouth.

I loved it. I held her around her waist until her shaking subsided, then reaching out, I prized mum's hands from the handles and eased her down on to her knees, she opened her eyes for the first time and looked straight into mine, exclaiming breathlessly.

"What the fuck just happened?"

"I just finished what you started mum."

"Yeah I guess you did darling, but what happened? I've never cum like that before, If I hadn't been enjoying it so much I would have been afraid of what was happening to me, I was locked to those fuckin handles, frightened to let go."

"I know mum, I struggled to get your hands free. So, who's the slut now?"

Mum leaned forward put a hand behind my head, pulled me in close and kissed me, not a mum/daughter kiss, but a kiss with passion, a passion that kept us locked together for some while, our tongues running circles around each other. We were locked together oblivious to everything around us, until...

Oh fuck! Dads voice from the doorway, mum hadn't shut the door when she came in.

I heard his deep voice growling, "What the!... I can't believe what I just witnessed!"

*****

This has been a work of fiction, but when writing the shower scene, I did have to stop and reminisce about some of the wonderful times I spent in the shower with my mum.

See you in part 2, will the shit hit the fan?

How will dad take what he has just seen?

I had suggested that we could maybe do another shoot in a few days, would that now happen?

Will I now be able to push things further than I expected to, or will this now be the end?

Will he ever shoot with me again?

So many questions to be answered in part 2

12