The Photo Shop Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got her to start giggling and twisting to get away from my probing and tickling fingers.

I was indeed tickling circles around her boobs always coming a bit closer to the areolae.

That got her nipples to grow even more and get rock hard. When I got as close as I thought I could get without actually touching them I bent forward and put a little kiss on the right one, immediately followed by another kiss on the left one.

She pushed her breasts towards me clearly wanting me to start sucking which I immediately did as I didn't want her to wait any longer to get that wonderful feeling she was clearly craving. I slid my hands down to her full buttocks, and kneaded the firm flesh like dough.

The perfume of her pussy was getting more noticeable now, and she was starting again to breathe heavily accompanied by heavy moaning.

When she felt me move downward again, she grabbed my head with her two hands and held me to her two love bags, it was clear she hadn't had her fill of my licking and sucking the two most beautiful parts of the female anatomy that we men love to play with and in fact are addicted to even from birth although as babies for a totally different reason.

Finally she allowed me to slide my hands down to the underside of her ass cheeks, tickling the skin near her asshole moving up over her perineum towards her vagina, slipping a finger inside her love tunnel up to the first knuckle.

By doing so I could pick up some of her love juices, allowing me to move back again and slide the wet finger over and into her anus startling her so she let go of my head.

"Wow Lew what are you doing to me?" she cried out letting go of my head.

"I am trying to make you forget all the hard work you had to do today dear," I murmured.

Her question was my cue to quickly move back down and start nibbling at her labia again, gently taking the skin between my teeth, first one side then the other.

Her legs and thighs took over from her hands as she clamped my head between them keeping my mouth and nose over her nether region.

I licked her slit slowly from top to bottom, then back up again. Her taste was tangy and sweet. Licking faster and faster, I began painting her lips with my saliva, warming and wetting her young snatch with both my mouth and with her own love juices as they began to flow even more profusely.

When I felt her ready for more, I brought my hands around to the front and carefully pulled her pussy lips open, exposing the glistening inner labia that usually forms such a beautiful butterfly.

I continued my tongue bath of her nether regions, working my way from her clitoral hood to her anus, replacing my finger with my tongue across the little brown rosebud and drawing a gasp from the now very horny girl.

Finally I attacked her inner labia, sucking them into my mouth and pulling on them with my lips.

I worked my way toward the more sensitive tissue at the top of her cunt again, causing her to moan louder and louder. I kept on probing her slit with my tongue, plumbing her depths and experiencing all of her delicious flavors of which the most favored sweet musk now flowing from her tight vagina.

I plunged my tongue in and out of her love tunnel, lapping up her sweet nectar and bringing her closer and closer to climax.

Rubbing my tongue along the ridges of her vaginal walls was exquisite, and I took my time exploring her depths.

Coming back to her clit hood, and using my thumbs to slide it back again revealing what looked like a very small penis. I gently tickled her little erection with the tip of my tongue, bringing her to heights of arousal she had never known.

The moans erupting loudly from her mouth were now almost cries of pleasure.

In the end I slurped the entire clitoris into my mouth, savoring the salty pungent taste by rolling it on my tongue and gently caressing its length with my lips.

By sucking on it I drew more blood towards it and made it even more sensitive to my oral manipulations resulting in a pleasure scream from her open mouth.

Looking over her belly and taut stomach I saw her now squeezing and pinching her nipples, the firm cones of her stiff peaks taking a beating as she twisted them savagely.

I worked her engorged clit as hard as I could with my by now aching tongue to draw her over the top into orgasm.

I could feel and hear that I had reached my goal as she started to shiver and buck with a howl upon reaching the ultimate goal of my hard work: HER ORGASM!

After first tensing up completely after a while I felt her going all soft again as her orgasm drew to an end.

I held her in my arms and quietly asked her. "Did you like it? Did I make you feel good?"

"Yes oh yes!" she said softly, tears filling her eyes, "That was mind-blowing, I never knew this cunnilingus thing could be so wonderful, I never experienced such an intense orgasm in my entire life. This even beats last night 's experience by far."

"Always like to oblige," I said with a smile, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

She was still shivering so I took her in my arms to bring her down from what she just experienced, when I realized she was completely naked and I was still fully dressed.

She too became aware of the inequality of our state of clothing and said it was rather unfair that she was completely exposed and I was still completely covered up, she pushed me back while standing up and immediately started to remedy this by unbuttoning my shirt and sliding it off my shoulders. My trousers followed quickly as did my boxers.

"Now that we are on an even playing field" she said, "let me show you what Italian men usually prefer when they are playing with a woman."

She quickly turned taking me with her so that now my legs were over the side of the bed I got a push which landed me on my back exactly where she had been lying only seconds before.

She disappeared from view and before I realized what was happening to me she had her lips around the head of my steel rod and was sucking away on it like a kid on a lollypop.

It felt so good slipping into her mouth, she relaxed, and slid me all the way into her throat.

She sucked and licked like a pro, expertly handling my cock. Her tongue running over every fleshy vein and ridge and sucking my balls into her mouth. She was able to take me several times deeply into her throat nearly cramming all of my throbbing pole into her mouth.

I nearly came right there and then.

At the same time she was fondling my balls with her hand and felt by their tightening I was already on the verge of exploding so she released her throat's grip and slid me completely out of her mouth again. It was clear that she had exactly the same procedure in mind as I had when I was dining on her pussy.

To prolong the time before she allowed me a release in order to intensify it and bring me the kind of intense pleasure equal or higher than what I had given her.

She however had another trick up her sleeve that I had never experienced before in my life.

Catharina grabbed one of the glasses of Champaign I had prepared before she came in and took a healthy sip immediately coming back engulfing my dick again making sure that not a drop of the godly liquid was spilled.

The sensation was phenomenal, the cold of the liquid, immediately stopping the oncoming orgasm coupled to the bubbles swirling around my blood engorged cockhead sent shivers all through my body.

She gently opened her mouth a little, allowing a little bit of the bubbling liquid to roll down my cock and over my balls; in the cool air it felt ice cold, instantly engorging my already impressively hard cock.

She then lifted her mouth off me swallowing the remainder of the Champaign and gently blew cool air over my purple head, down my shaft and over my balls.

The sensation was freezing!

"Jeez Catharina what on earth are you doing to me! No wonder Italian men like this type of blowjob."

It felt so cold, but turning my cock into hardened steel harder than it had ever been before in my life.

Moving her exquisite lips back to the head of my dick, and slowly slid the purple head into her mouth, the sensation changed instantly, it went from freezing cold, to outrageously hot!

Her mouth was instantly warming the head of my cock.

She held me in her mouth for a moment, then, with her hands on my knees, gently moved my cock deeper all the way down her throat again.

As her lips passed over the length of my dick, it sent a divine sensation through my body.

She let go of my cock and slowly moved up my body tickling my belly and stomach with featherlight kisses enticing me to move completely onto the bed and in the same movement pinning my arms above my head.

It was clear that from her own experience she knew that kissing and licking nipples sent wonderful feelings throughout the body.

So she started by quick kisses around my nipples followed by a flip of her tongue at the very top and then sucked it into her mouth, slightly biting it, giving me a pain pleasure sensation.

Via my neck she came up again to my mouth and engulfed it with hers starting a tongue battle with the remaining taste of Champaign enhancing the experience.

By coming this high up her pussy was now resting on my cock, which by now was aching to enter her love tunnel. She immediately understood the movement of my body to do just that.

Again she was way ahead of me as she lifted herself up with her arms on my chest and assumed a cowgirl position.

My cock was now standing upright between her thighs pointing directly to the entrance of paradise. Lifting her ass up she impaled herself om my steel rod which, thanks to her juices, which had flowed profusely after her own orgasm immediately went all the way in touching my pubic bone with her clit.

She slowly started to ride me like an experienced cowgirl would do, up and down and back and forth. Her gorgeous boobs were swaying up and down and left and right and I tried to grab the left or right nipple with my mouth without succeeding.

I felt every ridge in the satin tight and yet soft love grotto my dick was now exploring.

Cock wise, I am not so big that I could act in porn movies but my love tool had a decent size allowing me to reach her cervix when she came down hard thus giving her lots of friction.

I wanted her to have another orgasm so I moved her hood up a bit with one thumb and started frigging her little love bean with the other one.

That really got her juices flowing even more than before almost drowning my balls.

I was immediately rewarded with some moans escaping from her beautiful lips.

I wanted more, I wanted her really to cum together with me and equally hard as I was expecting to cum, so shifting my hands to her buttocks I started to move my hands until I could find the puckered skin around her asshole.

With the juices flowing from her pussy my hands were already very wet and slippery, allowing my index finger to slowly enter her backdoor.

I first slipped it in to the first knuckle but soon could move up to the second one.

After first tightening her sphincter she soon relaxed allowing me to introduce a second finger.

Her moans started to change into small cries of pleasure and made her increase the speed of her movements on my flagpole bringing our mutual orgasm closer and closer.

Keeping the friction in her asshole going I moved my other hand toward her boobs and started pinching her diamond hard nips causing a little pain but more pleasure as I had experienced earlier myself.

This clinched the deal, she was going into orgasm mode shaking and shivering her pussy muscles contracting around my steel rod taking me with her into the abyss of glorious pleasure.

I pumped rope after rope of cum into her, already with her own juices, overflowing pussy bathing my cock and balls in a mixture of girl cum and semen.

After both of us spasming for over one minute she collapsed on my chest.

We lay there exhausted for about ten minutes before our breathing slowed to a normal regular rhythm.

"Oh my God" were the first words that came from her cherry lips, "That was awesome, this is even better than the orgasms you gave me before!"

"OK but you are still very young and you will most certainly have more of these in the future, maybe in the near future as I am not going home just yet."

"Will you bring me again to these heights?" she almost begged.

"Of course I will, provided you are willing to share your stunning body with me again."

We were so exhausted that we quickly fell asleep.

After about an hour I woke up, she was still fast asleep, so I took the opportunity to grab my camera and take some more pictures of her sleeping form from all the different angles I could imagine.

I then started to tickle her boobs with my fingers, sliding them over her still hard nips slowly going South over her taut stomach passing by her cute belly button ending up at her love grotto.

When I started to go ever so lightly over her hood she started to moan and automatically opened her legs a little more so that I could expand my field of operation to her outer labia.

She opened her eyes with a smile taking my hand and pushing it back towards her clit.

Our combined juices were still flowing from her vagina making it so easy to massage her love button and getting her motor going again.

As I am not really a big fan of my own cum I kept working on her with my fingers rather than licking her.

I was alternating light stokes from top to bottom and back between the outside of her left and right outer labia and when reaching the top a little flick over her clit and when reaching the bottom a quick in and out of her extremely wet vagina and before going up again.

I teased her perineum not forgetting to make a quick pass over her little brown star before beginning my journey all the way back up again and repeating the process.

Catharina began moaning and sighing drawing closer to me and pressing her boobs in my side while nibbling at my ear.

In a sultry voice she whispered, "Oh yes Lew make me come again."

I felt her breathing increase and getting faster announcing an impending orgasm so I doubled my efforts by moving from her outer lips to her inner lips and entering her love grotto first with one and then increasing it to two fingers tickling the inside with special attention to the spongy G-spot area.

The moans increased in volume and number until she cried out while convulsing and trashing with her pubes hard against my hand spraying an enormous amount of girl cum over my hand and arm again, then I felt her go all weak and soft indicating the end of her orgasm.

After about five minutes she had regained her wits about her and said all business like:

"Shall we adjourn to a restaurant? Or are you not hungry after all the work you have performed this afternoon?"

"Ok let's go for dinner because yes I am famished!"

I suggested a shower first to really wake up.

That would give me the opportunity to keep touching her youthful body and enjoy massaging her boobs and bottom.

I first soaped her back with the body wash so kindly provided by the hotel, taking special care of her fun bags and other feminine parts, heightening her and my pleasure.

Then completely soaped, I sprayed her down with the removable showerhead.

She did the same for me and spent more than the normally required time for cleaning my dick and balls giving it a kiss for good measure.

After drying and getting our clothes back on we left the hotel and I let myself be guided by her again to another of her favorite eateries.

I was definitely not disappointed, the food and the wine was simple but excellent and the company, was far from simple but simply sublime.

I was in a constant state of arousal feasing my eyes on Catharina also knowing that she was commando under the table.

I had a problem keeping my eyes on her eyes and not let them wonder down to her enticing cleavage.

During dinner, I said "Catharina, I have something to tell, ask you."

"Oh God don't tell me you are married and have kids!" she exclaimed.

"No, No absolutely not but what I want to tell or ask you is kind of delicate and I don't want to risk offending you."

"I have been thinking about your life and your goal of becoming a sommelier."

"There are two things that sprang to mind, the first one wad that I give you some money to help finance your studies, but thinking about it, that would almost be as If I was paying you to have sex with me and I like you far too much to do that."

"WHAT!" Lew "I am not a...!" I interrupted her immediately, "You see Catharina that is exactly the reaction I expected so this is absolutely not what I am going to do. I think I have something far better for you. I made some calls and I got you an interview for an internship at one of the famous wineries in Tuscany, the most famous wine area of Italy."

"You need to go there on your free day this week and ask for Antonia, she is the head wine maker there. She has an opening in the winery that will allow you to learn about wine making and tasting first hand."

Catharina was looking at me with a big frown between her eyes.

"Beware it won't be a walk in the park you will be put to work in the vineyards taking care of the plants, pruning and later testing to see if the grapes are ripe to be harvested followed by the harvesting itself and the whole vinification process. That will allow you to compare it to what you did for your uncle."

"Yes but..."

"You will have to work long hours, but she is willing to teach you all the tricks of the trade and the best part is that you will get paid as well, most probably even more than you get at the hotel today. I think with the knowledge you have already acquired about wine she will hire you, but it is up to you to sell yourself, this time in a good way, a way you can be proud of."

"What do you say, do I give Antonia a call tomorrow morning announcing your visit or do you prefer to stay working in the hotel?"

During this whole talk, I saw Catharina's face change from anger, while she thought I was going to pay her as a whore, to total and utter surprise and euphoria.

"Is this true Lew?"

"Yes dear it is your decision on how you want to spend the coming years of your life."

"Oh yes, yes please make the call, this is far better than anything I could have imagined on how to become a sommelier."

Catharina jumped up and kissed me with total abandon startling the other patrons of the restaurant who probably thought I had just asked her to marry me.

After dinner, we walked back to her place and we had a night like you only see them in movies and I don't mean porn flicks but romantic movies full of tender love making, taking care of each other's needs with only one goal, to make one's partner feel as if he or she has gone to heaven.

Monday morning we said our goodbye's with the promise that whenever I was in Italy and had the time and chance I would come and look her up in Tuscany, which I did on many occasions.

Each time I was there we made wonderful love and I saw how she was completely changing from the shy girl I met for the first time to a confident wine maker and sommelier.

Until one sad day, at least for me, when she informed me that she had met the man of her life. They had met at work.

Catharina had finished her studies of winemaker and sommelier and had obtained a position in one of the leading restaurants in Rome. Unfortunately for me there was Mario this sous-chef who also worked there and as if it was written in the stars they would meet and fall in love with each other.

From the start it was clear that he was the man of her life with whom she wanted to grow old together.

A year later they decided to get married. As a friend of the family I attended the wedding, because I wanted to meet the guy that made her happy and make sure he was really going to take care of her.