The Photo Shop Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hearing her cum I couldn't hold out much longer either and mumbled "I'm cumming oooo, I'm cumming toooo!"

"Hold on Lew, I want it in my mouth, I want to taste your cum, I want to swallow it!"

She changed positions in a flash, just in time to wrap her lips around the head of my cock to get the first rope of cum squirting out, it was followed by another three or four which she clearly enjoyed sucking out and swallowing. She continued for a little while sucking on my dick to get absolutely everything I had to give her. In the meantime, I was still feasting on Astrid's lovely lips and clit and she was clearly in distress also on the brink of cumming.

"Please Mistress Tanja can I cum?" she whispered, already in the early throes of orgasm.

"What should I do Lew? Shall I let her cum, did she earn it?"

All I could respond was :"mmmmhhmmmhmmmmmm!" while I continued eating Astrid out.

"OK, I'll take that as a yes then," Tanja replied.

"You may cum slave! But you will need to clean up your master afterwards!"

Astrid went rigid her body shaking all over, flooding me with buckets of girl cum all over my face, almost drowning me in her godly-tasting juices which I greedily gobbled up. When both girls had come down from their orgasmic states, Tanja barked again at Astrid, "Clean your Master's face, lick it clean, remove all of your nasty pussy juices!"

Astrid started doing that without question. As I didn't have a dog, it was a first for me to be licked all over the face, but thoroughly enjoyable I must say. When she had finished Tanja suggested to remove the clothespins.

"When you remove nipple clamps, or in this case the clothespins, you give the nipples a very light squeeze, potentially a kiss or just suck on them lightly to restore the bloodstream."

As I removed each pin, Astrid winced, suppressing a squeal, but then, as I drew her tortured nub into my mouth, Astrid rewarded me with a sigh of pleasure.

"Get dressed slave!" Tanja shouted at Astrid.

Again Astrid was quick, never in my life have I seen a woman get dressed that quickly. Tanja all of a sudden became all business like again asking me: "When do you think I can send the plumber and electrician over to discuss what needs to be done?"

"Let them give me a call sometime in the next week shall we, and we'll take it from there?"

"Excellent, I am really looking forward to our working together. When you get the quotes from the guys and a timing, please inform me, so I can start planning the opening of our new club house. I hope to arrange something really special for that event."

"OK Tanja, nice doing business with you and if you feel like giving me a new lesson please don't hesitate to call me."

"Beware, I may yet surprise you."

I escorted both ladies outside where we said our goodbyes with some 'air kisses'. It was good I was not aware yet of what would happen the following week.

12